who is he?

*in the parking lot

*in the parking lot.....*

"Well hello boys, were you missing me already?..."

"Reyna...do you think this is a fucking game? Does anything ever bother you? Like ever? You don't know what's after you, do you?!" Leo says in a very angry tone. Expected.

I huff in response and say...
"whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean? Do you think you guys following me like lost puppies doesn't bother me? You guys are complete strangers to me. I don't know you, and nobody s after me except you guys. I know these shitty techniques"

"No Reyna, that's the problem. You don't know shit. Right now? He sent me. Once his patience is over, yall are so done. I don't want you to get hurt Rey. I don't. Just trust us for once and come with us."

You see Leo, that's the thing I don't trust anyone. I want to- I really want to trust you because I feel known to your presence, but if I'm talking practically, you're just someone I met 2 days ago that too because you were trying to kidnap me. But. I don't say that- instead, I say...
"Who is he? Huh? Who is this he? That fucking capo shit? Is he like the so-called Italian mafia? And why tf would he want anything to do with me?"

I get no response from them, just shook faces, fazed faces as if I ve grown 10 heads like sir? Are you dyin?
"Pfttt hold on don't tell me that so-called Italian capo actually exists"
Leo looks as if he would kill himself at this point if he could.
"Yep Reyna, he actually does exist and the part where you said he d want anything to do with you, nope- that's his problem he'll deal with it at the right time and right moment. Not my place. Now, if you're done with your investigation can we please leave ?"
I was just thinking about my decision when we heard gunshots goin off...

It was Alex and boy did he look mad-
He missed Leo by a centimeter. legit centimeter.
I don't know why but I go towards Alex, he looked damn angry and I just wanted to sort this out without him actually putting a bullet in Leo s thick skull.
Oml, rey girl. He was trying to kidnap you, get yourself together. He can die. We don't care right rey? What!? no. No. I don't want him to die. oh, sweet rey rey we donot care why don't u remember.? Oh God no. Yes. No. Whatever.
I was having a conversation with my subconscious when I bumped into Alex. Damn okay.

"Alex, I m gonna need you to put the fucking gun away."
"Rey stop playing around. I asked you if you knew these guys and you said you didn't- now tell me why the FUCK do I see you having a proper conversation with them as if you ve known this blonde guy and his minion for years. It's either you tell me the truth or I'm gonna have to make this blondie right here spit it out."
"Look Alex it isn't even that serious-"

I get cut by Leo, who was now trying to strangle Alex to death. I tried to stop them but their grip on each other was like a glue. Meanwhile our dear minion Sam was ATTENDING A FUCKING CALL.