Heartbreak Hotel | Austin But...

By bigbrownbambieyes

"We both know you want me... You can't resist me." 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵'�... More

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐
𝟎𝟏: 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑
𝟎𝟐: 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒕
𝟎𝟑: 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒃𝒐𝒚
𝟎𝟒: 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟎𝟓: 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏
𝟎𝟕: 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓
𝟎𝟖: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝟎𝟗: 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒕. 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝟏𝟎: 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒕. 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟏: 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒍𝒇𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟐: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟑: 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟒: 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟓: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍-𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟔: 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟕: 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟖: 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒔
𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟗: 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍
𝑺𝟐/𝟏𝟎: 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟏: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟐: 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟑: 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟒: 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟓: 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟔: 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟕: 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟖: 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅

𝟎𝟔: 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑-𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂

4.5K 148 948
By bigbrownbambieyes

YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL,
WALK LIKE AN ANGEL,
TALK LIKE AN ANGEL,
BUT I GOT WISE...

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Why am I the one doing chores when Holly and Oliver take a day off. I mean, yes they practically lied to take care of the little baby, -who still doesn't have name-, but it is unfair. I should be down at reception doing nothing, as usual. That's my safe place, not-

....not 225.

This number brings my feet to the edge of a cliff, and it will force me down. One day or the other. I just know it. My heart never seems to get used to it. 225. It kills me.

"Is this your first time here?" I ask one of the housekeepers. She holds a dry, balled up rag like it's a baseball. Not to mention, her nails are longer than allowed. "What's wrong?"

I take notice of her eyes widening, and the constant chewing on her bottom lip. She throws the rag into one of the many sections of her messy cleaning trolley, before fixing her hairnet with the click of her tongue.

"Mister Butler," she begins, and I immediately gulp. Jesus, the control he has over me. Even hearing his name makes me fold. "I just wanted to clean his room..." The woman's eyes tear up as she speaks. "But he started yelling, and told me to leave."

My mouth sits agape.

What?

Austin yelled at her? I don't want to believe her, or maybe not the possibility of Austin making a housekeeper cry. I squeeze her shoulder in attempt to comfort her, as far as my abilities go, and tell her to continue with the tenth floor instead.

She nods as she sniffles and pushes her trolley to the elevator, while I take in a deep breath and make my way to 225 with small, and slow steps.

My phone rings, and I pray to god, letting out a breath of relief. Any little distraction to buy me time before I look into Austin's eyes, I'm grateful for.

Across the screen writes 'Holly'.

I pick up in an instant, since I told them to call me if they manage to find the baby's father.

"Holly?!"

"Hi Ottie!" She answers, "I just called to ask if everything's fine, y'know, without me and Ollie?"

I sigh in defeat when I realize they might've not been succesful in doing their research, and click my tongue.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I reply as I stroll through the corridor, nearing 225 with every step. "I was just hoping you guys would find the dad."

I can hear Holly let out a soft sigh through the speaker, "No, we still haven't figured out who Priscilla's dad is."

...

"Priscilla?" I ask with a high pitched tone, lifting my brows in question. Did they name the baby?

"Yeah!" Holly exclaims, "We named her Priscilla!"

After a short pause, "As in... Presley?" I ask.

Holly hums, "What like, it's not good?"

"It's very good, my love!" I hear Oliver vaguely in the background. "You chose a lovely name!"

"Thanks babe!" Holly tells him, before holding the phone back to her face. "We thought it suited her!"

I roll my eyes at the two lovebirds, and shake my head. "Whatever, it's just until we find her dad anyways."

"Yeah." Holly replies, but a little quieter. A sort of gloom laces her tone as she drags her words.

I shake it off, and my eyes land on the door in front of me. 225. My heart races again, and my throat dries.

"Uhm, Holly, I gotta go! I gotta work! Call me if you guys find anything!" And before she could say goodbye, I hang up. My eyes stay glued to the number as I'm shoving my phone in my back pocket.

Once I'm ready, I clear my throat and knock.

From inside, I hear a low groan. "I told you to come back later!" Austin yells, thinking I'm the housekeeper.

My dry throat now starts to itch. It's unbareable.

"It-It's me!" I knock again, hoping I'm somehow more important to him than the housekeeper he made cry.

No sounds emerge from the room.

Suddenly it becomes cloudy around my head. My ears feel stuffed, and my vision comes and goes. Seconds feel like minutes, which then feel like miserable hours of me waiting outside of his door, until-

"Ottie?" He finally opens it.

His eyes are glazed with fresh tears, and his cheeks are a soft tint of pink, which also is the same color of his nose. He isn't shirtless this time.

In fact, he's wearing a suit.

A suit.

And he looks incredible. I've never craved a man before, like I'm craving him right now.

His dirty blonde hair is loosely slicked back, and his tiny waist is more prominent in the black jacket, matching his black dress pants, and Prada Monolith Oxfords. They're brushed leather, expensive.

His look is finished with a black tie.

Austin looks down at me, lips trembling, pupils dilating.

I take a gulp, peel my eyes off of his body, and try to focus on his face. Which is hard either way, because glistening tears on his waterlines are breaking me.

My heart shatters into pieces I can't count.

"Are you... okay?" I draw my brows closer.

Austin doesn't answer. He takes three fairly large steps forward, while I move back, until I'm trapped between his larger figure and the wall behind me.

"Au-Austin?" My hands automatically move to his chest, which doesn't really help. Austin doesn't move, only steps closer to completely seal the little to no space between us. My hands stay put.

I don't dare to look up.

Austin leans down, leveling his pink lips with my ear, so close, I can feel him brushing against the peach fuzz, and "Ottie," he whispers, ending in a hum.

My red face turns slightly to the other way. Under the yellow lights, and gold detailed ceiling, I melt.

"I have a ceremony to attend to," his arm moves to lean against the wall above my head, and his other hand travels to rest carelessly on my hip. "but the person I'm supposed to go with, bailed on me."

He grits his teeth, forcing each word through the tiny gaps, and his jaw clenches when he finishes his sentence. The breath he lets out right after is what makes me stop breathing. A deep, hoarsy breath coming from the depths of his throat. Each little vibration being let out in an abundance of frustration.

He isn't drunk.

Well, maybe a little. But he isn't slurring his words, nor does he look tired. Just angry, and a little sad.

"Th-That's no, no good." I try playing it off by clicking my tongue, and straightening my shoulders, as if Austin isn't pressing me further into the wall with every passing second.

His hand that was only resting against my hip is now slowly starting to grope the flesh. It doesn't seem much, but if only he could feel me burn.

Though I think he notices in other ways. Like the beat of my heart, our bodies are so close, we're practically glued together. He feels and hears my heart.

And he's aware of my trembling.

He hums, leaning down, only to be disappointed when I refuse to look him in the eyes. Then, something that drags me over the line of life and death happens-

Austin presses his forehead against my temple.

My body freezes entirely. Not a single muscle moves. The tip of his pointy nose digs into the side of my face, but no more than his breathing is melting holes in my skin. He's warm, no, hot. He's burning, just like me.

Before I could even think of speaking, let alone move an inch, Austin brings his hand, that was squeezing my hip, to my chin. His pointer finger sits under it, while his thumb pinches it in between. His nail brushes against the bottom of my lower lip.

"Ottie." He whispers, forcefully turning my head to face him. "Ottie Crawford. If you're so obsessed with me, why won't you look at me?"

I my shut in an instant.

Holy fucking shit.

My brain runs out of curses to say, and my heart nearly runs out of energy. A little longer and I might pass out. My legs struggle to keep me standing.

I open my eyes slowly, and wonder; How does one look like an angel, walk like an angel, and talk like one, yet I see the devil in his eyes?

I don't answer his question, but he isn't waiting for one anyway. His pinch on my chin loosens, and when he lets go, his hand falls down. Resting on my cleavage.

If I wasn't wearing a button down, I would've died.

Austin's pointer finger playfully hits the tip of my nose before the mood shifts once again. Just then I realize we're in the middle of the ninth floor corridor, and I start to panick. My breathing quickens.

"A-Austin." I whisper.

"Ottie." He whispers back, "You're coming with me."

Silence takes over the halls. A sort of cloud hangs over us once I grow the balls to lift my head and look at him.

"What?"

He hums, "I can't attend the ceremony on my own."

My head drops. Can I? Should I?

I have so much work to do, I'll get fired if Damian finds out I'm out with Austin Butler during work hours.

I shake my head and Austin looks up, sighing deeply before his eyes snap back to mine.

His hand, still against my chest, balls into a fist.

"Ottie," His jaw clenches, like the times he doesn't get his way, "I wasn't asking if you'd like to come."

I look up worried, "Mister Butler I'm so sorry-"

"Austin." He corrects me.

I nod, breathing out, "Austin." I lick my lips, "I'm working. Damian would fire me-"

"I don't care about Damian." Austin cuts me off and sneaks both of his arms around my waist. Pulling me into a devilish hug. "You're coming with me. I won't let you get fired."

I gulp.

Rejecting Austin Butler is not an option. If he wants something, he'll take it. No need to fight it.

Slowly, and defeatedly, I nod.

It brings a smile on Austin's face. One that screams victory, and power, and supremacy, and money.

These are the moments I can't quite put my finger on him. The line between drunk Austin and sober Austin are blurred. I can't tell which one I'm talking to.

"I hope you have a skirt with you."

Finally, he breaks the tension. His arms leave my body, letting me breathe, allowing me to move again. He takes a step back too, freeing me.

"A s-skirt?" I question.

He hums, "Skirts look good on you. I'm waiting by the reception. You have ten minutes." And leaves for the elevator with a vicious smile and a wink.

-

I pray for the elevator to break down. Or maybe shoot me into space. Into the void. Somewhere I won't have to keep dying around Austin Butler.

But, alas-

The elevator dings, and the doors open at main floor. Austin turns at the sound, but he keeps staring.

He's leaned against the reception counter, looking like he's worth more than anyone and everyone.

He sees me and smirks softly. His elbow perched on top of the counter, carelessly biting on his bottom lip as I'm walking towards him with the skirt he likes.

His eyes travel from my face, all the way down to, assumingly, my thighs. He eat me alive.

I had nothing interesting to wear, so I had to fold the collar of my button down to create an off the shoulder blouse, and had to shorten the length of the skirt by folding the fabric in. And I remembered to swap my Converse for a pair of black stilettos I kept for formal events at Andromeda. Damian is known for being impulsive.

Once I approach him, Austin clears his throat and takes his eyes off of my legs. He smiles, "You look good." And reaches into his pocket, "But I knew you wouldn't have jewellery, so I got you something."

A narrow and long box, covered in a velvety, red fabric. He holds the bottom and opens it to reveal a pearl necklace sitting beautifully in white silk.

My eyes widen.

When did he get it? Does he just carry it around with him? When did he get the time to buy me a necklace?

"You don't like it?" He asks, pressing his lips together.

My head jolts up, "No! I- it's beautiful!"

Just looks expensive...

He nods and takes the necklace out of its case, before putting the box on the counter and motioning me to turn around with the gesture of his fingers.

I do so, and hold my hair in a makeshift ponytail.

Suddenly my breathing turns sporadic. I can feel Austin blowing air on my neck. I can also feel his torso pressing into my back. I don't move, because I physically can't. Austin's scorching fingers brush against the back of my neck, and all my hairs stand up on my body. Goosebumps everywhere.

Austin chuckles when he feels me stiffen.

It feels like it's been hours, but he finally clamps the necklace shut. Gently, his hands caress mine to tell me I can let my hair down. Then, as if he hasn't burned me enough, he places his hands on my shoulders and gives them a good squeeze. His large hands, attempting to calm me down, make my muscles ache instead.

"You're tense." He whispers, and I feel his 3 o'clock shadow scrubbing against the side of my neck.

My breath gets stuck in my throat. It isn't a gasp, nor a gulp, something in between, not going past my throat.

"Oh my days!"

We hear an almost singing, melodic tone coming from the entrance of Andromeda Hotel.

It pulls away all of my focus, and when I turn my head, "Oh no!" I exclaim, with wide eyes.

Austin narrows his eyes at my step-mother walking through with a big, panther print, faux fur winter coat.

Her arms, wearing red latex gloves that reach her elbows, stretched out into the air, as she walks in her matching latex, knee-high boots to approach me and Austin with the widest grin you could think of.

It reaches from one ear to the other.

"My little Ottilie pie!" She exclaims. Her voice sounds strong, and poingnant, like always.

Though Austin looks like he's never really seen a person like this before. His eyes slightly widen at the blonde, beauty queen hair Maria gets done everyday.

It's like Holly's princess hair, only much bigger, and grandiose.

She pulls me into an aggressive and tight hug, puckering her lips and making a loud kissing noise by smacking her lips together, before she pulls away and does it all over again for my left cheek, then again for my right cheek.

"I have missed you my darling!" She sings, "And who is this fine man?!" She asks, bringing her gloved hands to gently touch Austin's arm. "A lover? Perhaps?!"

My eyes widen, "No! No!" I hold my hands up for defense, but Austin only smirks confidently.

"I'm Austin Butler," he shakes Maria's hand, which Maria gasps at, letting us know that she remembers him from the magazines she reads. Austin pulls her in to give her a European greeting. It looks like it's something he's used to. He looks natural doing it. "and no, I'm not her boyfriend." He adds when he pulls away.

Maria looks at him, then me with the same grin, "Well that's a bummer! You two definitely have some chemistry!" She says and smacks my shoulder.

"You don't say..." Austin cheekily turns to me, biting on his bottom lip. He makes me forget everything.

To change the subject, "Th-This is my step, my step-mother!" I point.

Austin nods, "It's very nice meeting such a pretty lady."

Maria chuckles and playfully hits him on the shoulder, "Aw you're nice! It's an honour coming from such a good looking man..." Maria leans in closer, "And a rich one at that." She whispers, and starts laughing.

Austin laughs with her. It seems as though I'm the only one feeling awkward here. I clear my throat.

"Didn't you bring anything with you?" I ask her, noticing the lack of a couple hundred suitcases.

Maria waves her hand in the air, "Of course I did darling! They're bringing it in!"

Just as she finishes her sentence, a line of seven bellboy's walk through the door, each dragging two large suitcases behind them.

That's more like Maria. I think.

I see Austin smile. They're very similar. Maria and Austin. Moneyed, self-centered, good-looking people.

"If you'll excuse us," Austin turns to Maria, while simultaneously holding my hand, "we have a ceremony to attend."

Maria nods, "Oh of course! I'll be up in my room anyways! Gotta have the beauty sleep, if you know what I'm talking about!"

Austin nods knowingly, "Oh I know. See you later!" Then drags me with him.

Maria waves him goodbye, and when Austin isn't looking, 'You should bang him!' She mouths.

I roll my eyes and follow Austin out of Andromeda.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Austin gets jealous over Ottie,
and gets into a one-sided argument.

Meanwhile, Maria finds out about baby Priscilla.

Please don't forget to vote<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 367 36
When the Chalamet twins rise to fame at their young age and daphne gets a call from her manger telling Daphne about playing one of her biggest roles...
6.8K 190 14
I like you. Three simple words. Saying them to someone is something you can never go back from once they are said. Those words can be answered in man...
5.4K 122 18
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐧'𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 �...
4.6K 62 13
-Literally just the title- Might have some smut, maybe not. I'm not good at writing it so idk yet. If the imagine does include smut there will be som...