Our Reality | MiChaeng✔

By _Myoui_Penguin_

What if they're real? Or what if it's just fan service? Are they really dating each other? Or are they dating... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8

Chapter: 3

1.7K 53 17
By _Myoui_Penguin_

Warning⚠: Mature content ahead, read at your own risk, I cannot control the age of people reading my books so please read responsibly❗❗

The year 2019 was sort of a sad year for Twice, especially because of Mina.

She was diagnosed with Anxiety disorder, it was tragic news for ONCE and especially all TWICE members.

Back in the summer of 2019, she didn't perform on the group's TWICELIGHTS world tour. JYP said at the time it was because of "sudden extreme anxiety and insecurity toward performing on stage."

Everyone cried and was concerned about her, how much more Chaeyoung? All the members were in pain for Mina but they never knew Chaeyoung was more hurt than they are.

She said she was alright from all of it but when she was alone in the room she cried a lot for Mina, she couldn't imagine Mina leaving the group because of her health condition.

She was the one to text and visit Mina most often compared to the members without letting them notice.

The cub even once said, "No once could take her position in Twice." 

That's when she realized through the years they were together as a girl group. Eating, sleeping, performing, practicing together. She remembered how Mina was always happy to be beside her and that she was not just doing her part in their ship name called MiChaeng as service for fans but because Mina actually cares for her.

She knows the penguin's affection towards her was not usual for a best friend or co-member of the group for that matter. It was something else, more beyond and special than that.

What she doesn't know is that she wouldn't have realized all that if she didn't feel the same or if she didn't give the same affection to Mina.

She knows now that she sees Mina as a woman like any guy would, she didn't care if it's wrong as long as she knows she loves her and wants to protect the precious penguin at all costs.

Then during that year, she fell even harder for Mina, especially when they were shooting for their 'Feel Special' music video.

She had a special scene with Mina, but during that time she couldn't say what she felt for Mina, she just knew it wasn't the right time.

Even during their behind-the-scenes episode of that music video, she really showed how she's deeply stunned by Mina, saying how very pretty she was, even if she wasn't being recorded at that time she would've said it over and over again.

Then they were told to look at each other during the shooting, and they did but other than being told to do so they looked at each other lovingly and it was as if they were communicating just simply with their eyes.

She was so lucky to have such a scene with Mina, she then hugged her after that part without saying anything, she just wanted to hug Mina so much.

Mina went on hiatus for 6 months, then a few months later TWICE had another Halloween event for ONCE again.

Jeongyeon was dressed as the Mad Hatter, Momo as Boo from Monsters Inc., Sana as Aquaman, Jihyo as Miguel from Coco, Chaeyoung as Edward from Edward Scissorhands, Tzuyu as Maleficent, Nayeon as messy-haired Daesu from the popular movie Old Boy, and Dahyun as Genie from Aladdin.

Another fun event indeed but would've been more fun if all of them were complete.

And that's where they surprised Mina to ONCE simply dressed as an angel but still very beautiful.

All the members cried in happiness that she was finally back and cured then they hugged Mina.

Surely ONCE cried in happiness too. Then as the event went on Chaeyoung was just stuck at Mina's side all the time, as if she never wanted to be separated from her ever again.

The event had come to an end and after all the members changed into their normal or comfy clothes it was time for them to go home too.

Mina in the meantime was sleeping alone at their designated dorm while the member whom she was together slept at the other member's dorm.

Later that night Chaeyoung texted Mina.

CY: Unnie? Are you still awake?

MN: Yes Chaeng, do you need something?

CY: You shouldn't stay up so late at night, it's not good for you.

CY: Could I go to your dorm? I'll bring food.

MN: You can come here Chaeng, but you don't need to bring food.

CY:  I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Chaeyoung then dressed quietly as she can and sneaked out of her dorm.

Luckily there was a 24/7 fast food restaurant near their dorm, she went to buy food for her and Mina even if Mina told her no need and she requested plenty of Heinz ketchup for the penguin.

She went quickly to Mina's dorm now and called her saying she was outside the door already.

She smiled when she was welcomed by the penguin in her penguin onesie as the door opened.

Mina let Chaeyoung in and guided her to the living area to place the food she bought for them on the coffee table.

"Yah I told you no need to bring any food." Mina told her.

"Well I'm hungry, plus I brought you plenty of ketchup." Chaeyoung replied showing her the ketchup packets.

Mina flashed her gummy smile seeing the packets of ketchup and it melted her heart that Chaeyoung is thoughtful enough to get what she loves.

She hugged Chaeyoung, "Thank you Chaengie." 

Chaeyoung just hugged her back, "That's nothing unnie, I know you, so we better eat this now." she excitingly said which made Mina giggle.

They sat down on the couch and happily ate while watching TV.

Later on, when they finished eating everything they helped each other clean the mess and after doing so they went back to the couch to continue watching TV.

It was silent yet a comfortable moment, they were just savoring each other's presence.

Mina slowly rested her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder and Chaeyoung wrapped her arm around Mina's shoulders and stroked Mina's hair with her other hand, gently sniffing her.

Chaeyoung cleared her throat to grab the older's attention and Mina indeed faced her.

"U-nnie I have something to tell you." she stuttered she thought this might be the right time to say it to her, Mina sat up straight and sensed that it was maybe something serious.

"What is it Chaeng?"

"I d-don't know how to say this but I see you the way I sh-shouldn't. I realized a few things while you were away and remembered the moments between us, I-I just know you feel the same way for me. Mina unnie, I think I-I like no- l...love you. Not just as a friend but how a guy falls for a girl, I was so jealous when I heard about that scandal between you and Bambam, that's why I think it's wrong-"

Chaeyoung was cut when Mina just hugged her and she felt a tear dropped from Mina.

"Finally Chaeng, finally. I thought I was the only one who felt it all this time." Mina said softly.

"So I-I was right unnie? S-since when did you feel this?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I-I think ever since I first met you when I was new at the entertainment, I thought it was wrong or unusual of me to feel like this for you and I was about to stop my feelings but you were always with me, you always cared for me, and now that you said to this to me I think I couldn't help myself now." she explained, she was not the very talkative type and Chaeyoung thought this was the most talking she did,

They hugged each other, "I-I don't know about you but could we try it out unnie? Date for real? I know as idols we need to be clean as we can and not get into scandals but could we at least think of our happiness for once? We don't need to tell anyone for now, even the members.."

Mina thought deeply, she eventually nodded, "I've always thought of us being like this Chaengie, I'm willing to take risks if it's with you, we don't need the world's opinion about us."

"I love you Mina unnie." Chaeyoung told her lovingly resting her head on Mina's chest while hugging her.

"I love you more Chaengie, and no need to call me unnie when it's just the two of us." she told her and hugged the cub- her cub back.

And that's how they started dating for real, it's actually safer to date with your co-member as it was less suspicious, fans would just believe they're giving such affection to each other as fan service or for the fact that they're both girls and they'll eventually date guys, they're just very close enough to show such affection.

They just also have to control their jealousy over the members if one of them would give their gay affection to Mina or Chaeyoung.

---
The next year TWICE members were given the chance to vlog about buying and packing their gifts for their secret friend.

It was safe to say that Mina had given more effort to her gift compared to the rest of the members.

Truly she poured her heart and soul into knitting a cute strawberry bag because her one and only lover happens to be her secret friend, or should we say, girlfriend.

In the last episode where all the members are together now, they gave each other their gifts to their secret friend.

Chaeyoung was so happy and surprised that Mina got her as her secret friend, no wonder her girlfriend never told her who was her secret friend.

That's why she couldn't help but hug Mina immediately on the video.

(A/N: Skip to 12:00-14:08)

The night after that episode was shot, Chaeyoung requested Mina's dorm mate to exchange places tonight again so she could be with Mina with the other member didn't mind.

"So that's why you gave me that random massage on my shoulder and on my leg during break huh?" Chaeyoung realized.

Mina giggled, "Yeah." Mina simply answered.

Chaeyoung actually thought it was a bold move of Mina to massage her leg like that at the chocolate factory.

She actually mouthed Mina at that time she was massaging her leg, "What are you doing babe?"

But Mina just smiled and continued to massage her leg like that and the younger held her hand.

They eventually ate dinner and savored each other's presence again on the couch watching TV.

The younger hugged Mina, "Thanks again for the gift love, it's the best gift I've ever received, you poured plenty of love into it."

Mina kissed her forehead, "Anything for you Chaengie."

They then started at each other intensely and they looked at each other's lips.

It was Chaeyoung who brushed their lips together first, that was their first kiss ever since they started dating.

With that small contact, the two immediately knew they loved it.

Mina couldn't help it, she initiated the kiss this time and longer.

She cupped her hands on the younger's cheeks as they continue to kiss each other torridly.

As much as it was a cold season the heat between them rises at the moment.

Chaeyoung then gently laid Mina on the couch and continued to kiss on top of her.

Mina wrapped her arms around the younger's neck, she could taste the sweet strawberry chapstick from her lover and it became her new and only drug.

Mina helped Chaeyoung remove her hoodie and she was left on her shirt as they continued to kiss.

They eventually had to stop for air first. They lovingly smile at each other and they took this matter into Mina's room and managed to lock the door first.

They couldn't help themselves now, Mina helped removed all of Chaeyoung's clothes first then later on Chaeyoung helped Mina remove hers.

The two landed on the bed, they never felt the cold with their naked bodies, their heat contact was more than enough to warm them up.

Chaeyoung carefully laid Mina on her bed, they kissed each other torridly, and later on, Chaeyoung traveled along Mina's body.

She showered Mina with wet kisses on her cheeks, jawline, collarbone, then her neck.

Her instincts told her to suck the older's neck but gently so as not to hurt the older.

As she did the older started to let out muffled moans, Chaeyoung mentally smiled that she was doing it right hearing how her girlfriend is enjoying it with her moans, it was the most beautiful sound to her ears.

She then went to the older's perky mounds, she then looked at her beloved girlfriend's body first, "You're very beautiful Minari." she uttered.

Mina blushed at what the younger said, she was too speechless at this moment.

Chaeyoung then continued to follow her instincts and took a nipple into her mouth which made the older moan more loudly.

Mina tasted like sweet vanilla, her perky breasts are warm and soft, as the younger sucked her left breast she kneaded the right while playing with the nipple with her thumb.

She licked Mina's nipple with her skilled tongue, it was more than pleasurable for the older, she could never be tired of this, she even thinks it was not the younger's first time doing this.

After Chaeyoung gave her girlfriend's perky mounds the same attention she went down to the older's lower region.

She realized how wet Mina is already, she was proud since her girlfriend is in this wet mess because of her and how much she pleasured her so far.

She licked her lips, showing how she was craving so much already for the older.

She pressed her left thumb on Mina's clit, it was indeed wet and slippery already.

That made Mina arch her back, that single touch made her shiver in an instant.

Chaeyoung tasted Mina's  hot liquid from her thumb and she smirked, "You're so sweet love."

Mina blushed again, she was still too speechless for the younger.

Chaeyoung then gave a long lick across Mina's slit with made Mina moan louder.

She then started to insert her tongue inside the older's wet cavern.

Mina gave a sharp cry when Chaeyoung started eating her. Chaeyoung then started exploring Mina's insides which tasted all so good.

While eating the older she rubbed Mina's clit with her thumb.

Mina gripped Chaeyoung's head for more friction and massaged her own breast.

After that Chaeyoung replaced her tongue with her middle finger, she slowly inserted it inside Mina's wet pussy while watching the older's reaction to see whether it hurts her or not.

"Chaeng-ah please~" Mina begged.

Chaeyoung got it and started moving her finger in and out of the older.

She loved seeing Mina in that situation, pleasuring her, seeing Mina's face scrunched up in ecstasy.

She kissed MIna's lips while she kept on thrusting her finger inside the older.

Later on she added her index finger and kept on thrusting.

She then felt Mina's insides clenching her fingers already indicating she was about to have her release.

So the fastened her pace, "Ch-Chaengie I'm almost~"

"It's ok love, release for me." Chaeyoung told her softly.

Chaeyoung then placed her mouth near Mina's wet cavern now to claim her prize, not long until one more thrust and- "OHH!" Mina moaned loudly as she reached her high and Chaeyoung lowered her pace to drive her orgasm out.

Mina cummed, a lot. Chaeyoung's fingers and mouth were filled with it and she loved the taste of Mina so much.

She cleaned the older with a towel near them, Mina still wasn't breathing normally.

Chaeyoung just laid down beside her for now. Before she knew it Mina went on top of her.

The older smirked at her, "I'll finish where that leg massage I gave you was leading to."

Chaeyoung blushed, she had never seen this side of Mina before.

Mina then did everything Chaeyoung did to her, she was as good as Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung couldn't believe how good Mina was, her tongue sliding in and out of her pussy.

She threw her head back due to the pleasure she's recieving from Mina.

Mina then also replaced her tongue with her fingers and thrusted fast.

Chaeyoung pulled her in for a kiss as Mina kept on thrusting her fingers.

"Uhh...uhh..Mina I-" Chaeyoung uttered.

Mina knew she was reaching her high as she felt her fingers tightened around Chaeyoung's insides.

"Come for me baby." Mina told her lover and thrusted faster.

Chaeyoung finally reached her high and Mina also claimed her delicious prize

After she licked Chaeyoung clean, she went up to kiss her letting the younger taste herself.

She then laid beside her precious cub now and covered themselves with the warm comforter.

They were both satisfied and happy that it was the both of them who took each other's virginity.

They woke up around each other's arms and they smiled to the scene they're in right now.

Luckily they didn't have any schedule today so they don't have to worry about anyone or the members to see their hickies and the fact they couldn't walk properly.

---
A/N: Ask forgiveness to God Jihyo😇😇😇
HAHAHAHA

As promised double update lol.

-_Myoui_Penguin_😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.9K 8
A sweet fanfiction of my favorite ship Mina and Chaeyeong, also known as Michaeng! Enjoy ~
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
65.6K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
21K 468 22
Two girls, friends since trainees, feelings may have begun even before debut, and they may have gotten lost along the way. But now with all their fam...