Friends on the Other Side ||...

By TheFNaFExpert

After Zane gets banished to the Neverealm, The Ninja went to find him and they do, but something's up with Za... More

The Lost Travelers
The Ice Fortress of Solitude
The Emperor of Ice and Snow
Lies and Deceit
A Prison Fit for a King
The False Prophet and a God's Lies
The Final Stand in The Ice Fortress
TF-

The Truth of a Wicked Man

140 3 2
By TheFNaFExpert

MY LITTLE BROTHER IS WATCHING ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD SHOWS. I CANT!!!!㋛︎㋛︎

Anyway, Enjoy!

Zane POV: The Tablet was starting to glow and suddenly the Collector came out of it. "Im sooooo bored....." Said the childish god in front of me "Wanna play
a game, Icey?" "I'm sorry Collector but I have more urgent matters...." I said.

"Ohhhhh.... I get it! Your too busy faking that you've lost your memory to play with me!" I froze and looked up at the Collector with a half shocked half angry face. "I'm hiding from them for a reason..." I muttered.

Cole POV: I can't believe he just said that!! My mind was racing as a thousand thoughts came to mind. Then I heard another voice "What are you guys up to? Hiding a corpse?" It said. "Ah yes, Bill, your here! Did you get me the deer teeth I wanted?" Zane said.

I was horrified at what I heard and seen. Tons of deer teeth with blood and few had gums still on them and I felt like I was about puke. I always had a weak stomach and it was coming back to bite me

I held the puke in and started walking to my room. What the heck did we get ourselves into?!?! A death trap led by one of our friends?!

Then I heard footsteps behind me "So you found out my little secret..." I stopped and crouched down, feeling like I had to puke out all of my organs. But all that came out was blood and I started to black out " Its not nice to spy on people, you know..." Somebody whispered and then I blacked out

Still Cole POV: I woke up in a prison cell that had Ice all around it and I was locked up tight. My wrists hurt from them and it felt like my arms were gonna get chopped off....

"Hey!" Said a voice from behind me and I jumped back and faced the creature. The figure was smiling and laughing "You humans are so funny! Ha Ha!" " "Hey! Your the shadow being called the Collector!" I shouted at the Collector

"Woah woah, big guy! I just wanna play!" He said with a happy grin.

The Collector's POV: I was so excited! Maybe this guy wants to play with me! "Wanna play hide and seek?" I said. "I will play with you as long as you tell me what's "The Emperor's" plan" he told me.

"But I pinkie swore with him to keep it a secret.... Also I saw that you have a little crush on that guy in red~~." I said in a sing song voice. The guy turned into a tomato and I was trying my best not to laugh. "Ha ha ha...." Said a voice I immediately recognized.

"ICEY!" I shouted at him and the big hunky dude looked at him with sadness and I could also see a bit of hurt in his eyes "Why would you do that..?" He said with a low and defeated voice "Why..?" "What is your motive?"

"I'm gonna save everyone with my plan and once it is all done, you will all understand my motivation..." He smiled a sinister smile and walked away.

I looked at the guy "What's your name? I asked. Cole... He said, not looking up.

Well bye, Cole! Then I teleported myself to Bill and Core. Did you talk to the new prisoner?? Said the Core. Then I muttered "Yeah, he was kinda boring tbh..." Human's are so boring unless they are being killed or suffering.... Bill said.

Btw these are the designs for The Collector and Bill

Kai POV: I got up from my wonderful nap and when to look for the others, but when I went to look for them, I couldn't find them anywhere.

I started to get nervous and was panicking, looking for them.

What would happen if they went missing and I would lose everything! My friends, my Family....

Then I saw pictures in my mind of a takeover.... An invasion from another world, then I saw a barrage of soldiers holding my family down while a mysterious figure emerged from the shadow, plucking each of us to torture every hour, every day, every month...

Then i heard footsteps and turned around and saw Zane looking down at me (No Homo, just Zane betraying Kai :] ) "I thought that you would be stronger, Kai..." He said with bad intentions in his eye (You dirty minded people!) Then I was knocked out....

Hey guys! Thx so much for waiting patiently and I'm so so so so so so so so sorry that it took this long so pls forgive me for my stupidness...

Also have some memes to calm yourself from the angst I just gave you!?

Bye! Love Yall! 😘😘❄📸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
105K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...