Castlevania: Through the Infi...

By Critica1Darling

The Overseer of Castlevania is bored so he decides to bring the cast of Castlevania and have them react to va... More

Prologue
history of the entire world, i guess
Double Dates and Origins
Dracula the Game Developer
Music 1
Intermission 1
Chef Dracula
Music 2
Intermission 2
Mortal Kombat
Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont
Young Lisa Frankenstein
BREACH-Intermission 3
The Christmas Truce
Remnant: The Eternal Cold War
Overwatch: The Lustful Conquest
Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot
Intermission 4
Queen of Vengeance
DOOM Eternal
Ace's Report
Intermission 5
The Terminator
Halloween!!
Ghostbusters
A Castlevania Christmas Carol
The Queen of Retribution

Adrian Wick

2.6K 31 9
By Critica1Darling

"I think we need context." Adrian said, raising his finger up only for Ace to walk with a mop bucket and some paper towels under his armpit and a spray bottle.

"Sorry ladies and gents, I gotta go clean up something since VEGA keeps bitching at me. Besides, the viewing will explain it. But before it begins, we're missing... Three of our guests." Ace said.

As if knowing his wish, the door opens and in walks Isaac with Hector and Lenore, two said guests were being accompanied by two medical droids who had padding and made to be appealing for hugs or comforting patients.

Carmilla, Striga, and Morana looked at Lenore before standing up from their chairs and made their way to her. "Lenore! Where were you? What happened? Are you alright?" Carmilla asked, placing her hands on her cheeks to check her for any injuries.

All Lenore could do was whimper and mutter, "Humans are cruel, humans are cruel." Before she reaches out and hugs Carmilla as the medical Android speaks, "I'm afraid she was in a section of the museum which depicted the worst events in human history. She has been traumatized and needs time to heal."

Carmilla held Lenore and began rocking her gently back and forth. Striga and Morana wrapped their arms around her as well. "Come on, let's get you situated." Carmilla said as she led the youngest member of the Council to the seats.

VEGA chirps, "The medical androids will be here for Hector and Lenore to help them should they need it. Also Ace please do go and clean up the firing range while I take over for this viewing."

Ace sighed and shook his head as he began walking away. Before the viewing began, everyone heard Ace shout, "OH GOOD LORD, IT'S EVERYWHERE!!"

Greta giggled behind her hand while Adrian just groaned as he placed an ice pack on his crotch. "So what am I in this world?"

"I'm sorry, Adrian. I'm afraid I cannot tell you." VEGA replied.

Trevor nods, "Well let's get this going before Greta over here decides she wants to jump the poor little hybrid again right here in front of us."

Sypha gave him a smack up the head as Greta huffs, "Please! I am a woman of class. I'll wait till we have our own room and then do it in a nice bed." Adrian just groans again as he's now drinking a glass of blood wine.

Dracula couldn't help but chuckle before the screen came to life.

A Boss 429 vehicle drove into a garage with loud rap music playing. Inside the garage, Striga was working on another car when she heard the driver say in Russian, "I might keep this motherfucker!"

Trevor whistled, "That looks nice! And you said people will have these in the future?"

"That is correct. New models from various companies release new models of these automobiles every year." VEGA replied

Striga was stroking her chin, "And it appears I work on these 'cars' as you call them." She was also looking at her attire and decided to see about getting clothes from this place.

Striga looked at the car and the driver who was young with short blonde hair and a mustache. "Yo Striga! Ah? What do you think? I want a new VIN number and some clean papers." The boy said while Striga walked towards them.

Her face lit up with worrying realization and she asked, "Where did you get that car?"

Morana looked at the screen with a hint of worry on her face, "Why does she look afraid of who owns the car?"

Lisa added, "Better question, why did she ask where he got the car?"

"It most likely was stolen." Trevor suggested.

"She is a technician. She specializes in fixing cars and making sure they are in premium condition." VEGA answered.

"Interesting career path." Carmilla said.

Striga beamed at what she does. "I might look into such skills in the future when such things are invented."

Her wife sighs, "Yes, you do love your fast horses."

"I asked you where the hell did you get it?" Striga pushed the question once more but the boy just asked, "Who gives a shit?"

This was a bad answer as Striga demanded as she began walking back. "Alright, get out of here. Just get out of my shop! Get out right now!"

"Did you just lose your shit, Striga!? Because we own you!" The boy said with a smug face.

Striga growled, "Like hell you do! If I run such a place, I make the rules! Not you, you pompous little shit!"

"Do any of you recognize him?" Trevor asked.

They all answered "No" as Adrian huffed "Be glad you're not talking that way to my father, he would have hurt you, really, really bad."

Striga stopped before walking back towards the boy with an outraged look in her eyes. "What did you say? What did you say to me!?"

The boy repeated, "We own you."

"You don't own me, punk. I work with your father, alright?" Striga growled. "The owner of the car, did you kill him?"

The boy scoffed, "No. I sure as hell fucked up his dog." He started laughing.

Sypha, Lisa, and even Carmilla being the loudest yelled out, "YOU DID WHAT TO THE DOG!?" Carmilla was growling as her furry baby was trying to calm her down.

Hector was outraged and saddened as he shouted, "You fucking son of a bitch!"

Striga may not be that much of animal person, but she adored dogs as well as wolves for their ability to detect dangers and protect this masters in battle. She balled up her fist and unballed them as a way to keep her urge to kill down.

Striga on screen began to laugh with them, "You fucked up his dog? That's what you did? Fucked up his dog. That's some crazy shit..." Her laughing trailed off before she punched the boy hard in the face. He was knocked to the floor which caused one of the other Russians to point a gun at her face.

Striga just growls, "Go ahead, see what happens."

Hector however said, "You should have killed him." His voice was full of venom.

"Something worse will come for them." Dracula said.

Striga merely laughed at the gunner and she said, "Aw look at you. This is great. You're gonna come into MY shop and you're going to pull a gun on me. That's great." Striga grabbed the barrel and pressed it against her forehead while glaring at him. "Now, either you kill me right now, or you get the fuck out of my shop!"

Morana shouted, "Striga!? What are you doing!?"

Striga however had a stone plane face as she says, "Seeing if they have what it takes to back up their actions."

"Striga, you saw what those weapons could do." Lisa said, only for Dracula to stop her.

"No, she's right. She's testing them, and it's clear they are failing." Dracula said.

"Damn, that is awesome." Trevor said.

One of the Russians warned her, "Varney is not going to like this."

Striga scoffed, "How do you know what Varney likes or doesn't like? I'll tell you something he's gonna understand." She started walking away when the boy stood up.

"You got a fucking pair on you, old hag!" The boy shouted. He straightened himself up a bit before saying in a mocking tone. "I guess we'll be taking our business someplace else."

Striga nodded, waving her hand, "That's fine, I don't work with cowards and those who hurt the weak to make themselves feel like warriors."

Morana smiled and laid her head on Striga's shoulder. "This is why I love you, Striga."

Lenore snuggled into Carmilla's side, silently still muttering.

Striga wraps an arm around her wife to hold her close. "I may be many things, but I am not without honor."

"Varney... That name sounds familiar." Dracula said.

Carmilla was petting her panther as she still had murder in her eyes, while Lenore was cuddling the beaver baby.

Striga slammed the hood of the car down. It was night time when Striga was closing up for the day. She was counting wads of dollars when the phone rang. She knew who was calling so she picked it up and said, "Striga's."

It cut to a man on the balcony of a skyscraper with a phone in his hand. "I heard you struck my son." His voice sounded familiar to a few people.

Lisa marveled, "Instant communication! What is their use of vega!? What can they do!?"

Syhpa jumped in with questions as well, "Is it technology!?"

"A phone is a technological machine which used to run a line throughout an entire city and would create a phone number for the person they wish to communicate with. However, recent advances have made phone lines obsolete. Instead, it now runs through an invisible connection via satellites in space." VEGA informed them.

"Very impressive technology." Dracula said.

Morana smiled as Striga knew the man as she said, "wait for it."

Trevor asks, "So can you find naked pictures on it?"

Sypha and Lisa looked offended, "Belmont/Trevor !"

Sypha spoke again, "Such technology would not just be used for such perverse things! It's probably used to help improve the lives of people!"

"Unfortunately it has." VEGA said.

The sound of many hands meeting forehead could be heard throughout the area.

While Trevor was chuckling, a thought struck his mind, "Wait a minute. I think I know that voice, but where?"

Striga's voice could be heard through the phone, "Yes sir, I did." She admitted.

"May I ask why?" He asked with a hint of a sneer in his voice.

"Well, it's because he stole Adrian Wick's car sir, and uh... Killed his dog." Striga said.

Varney turned around and fear was on his face as he simply replied, "O-oh."

Adrian was shocked before he asked with a small hint of anger. "VEGA. Explain. Now."

Striga was shocked, but that shock was replaced with anger. "That idiot took our prince's car, brought it to me to try and make it his, AND! AND!" Morana had her lover in a hug trying to calm down the amazonian vampire warrior.

"Please be patient. You will learn everything soon enough." VEGA said.

Dracula and Lisa were shocked at what happened to their son. This was replaced with rage. "That... That... Son of a bitch! I will tear him to atoms!" Dracula shouted.

Lisa however was no better as she grabbed her husband's hand to keep her steady, which resulted in him bringing her into a one arm hug.

This shocked Adrian and Carmilla as they never heard Dracula curse before.

Varney went inside and asked, "Where the fuck is my son!?"

It cut to a car door opening before Varney's son, Iosef stepped out in a more professional looking suit. He walked inside and made his way to the top of the building.

Varney's right hand man, Ivo, asked, "Hey kid. How was your trip?"

"We won't be hearing from them anytime soon." Iosef said with a smirk.

Varney poured two glasses of Vodka and handed one to his son. He drank it all and so did Varney. Varney then looked at Iosef and his clothing. "That's a nice jacket."

Iosef was about to say thanks when Varney punched his son hard in the gut which caused him to be on his hands and knees and vomit up the vodka, burning his throat.

Hector just growls, "He deserves worse."

Trevor finally snaps his fingers, "I figured it out! Varney! That vampire from that city!"

"Oh yeah. He was in the ruins of Targoviste." Sypha said.

"But then... He also sounded like... Death." Trevor said with a shiver.

Varney tossed a large napkin to his son, "Clean that up."

Iosef did as he asked weakly.

Ivo asked, "Want me to leave?"

Varney only muttered, which caused him to ask, "Varney, speak up-"

"STAY, GODDAMN IT!!"

Iosef had a weak voice as he asked, "W-what did I do?"

Varney growled, "You fucked up! You fucked up majorly!"

Carmilla chuckled, "That's putting it mildly."

Isaac adds, "You could say he signed his death warrant."

"We did what you asked. No one saw shit!" Iosef protested, which caused Varney to grab him by the arms and pull him up.

"I'm not talking about Atlantic City." Varney growled.

Everyone put that name for later research as they watched and waited to learn more.

"What? You mean Striga's? So I stole the fucking car!" Iosef said, which caused Varney to punch his son in the gut once more.

"What the fuck, Varney?" Ivo exclaimed.

"You stay right there!" Varney pointed to him. It went silent as he grabbed a different bottle of vodka and began pouring it into a glass. Varney took a deep breath, "It's not what you did, son, that pisses me off so much. It's WHO you did it to."

Iosef was confused, "Who? That fucking nobody!?"

Varney glared at his son, "That fucking nobody... Is Adrian Wick."

"My son is NOT A NOBODY!!" Dracula shouted.

Adrian was trying to contain his anger, which caused him to only ball his fist. However Lisa shouted. "If anyone ever does this to my boy when we get back." She was trying to calm down by breathing, but it was hard hearing this little nobody talk about her son, the prince of all vampires, her joy, as if he was a commoner.

Striga voiced her opinion, "He is more of an honorable warrior then you ever are you little shit." She hissed out.

It then switched to a room where the door opened. A silhouette figure held a sledgehammer as he walked down the stairs.

Varney took a drink before speaking. "He was once an associate of ours. We called him Baba Yaga."

Striga slowly smirked as she was gonna learn more about her prince of this world. While Lisa and even Syhpa and Trevor were trying to get a good look at this version of Adrian.

Adrian pushed a table of tools out of the way.

Iosef stood up and scoffed, "The Boogeyman?"

"Well Adrian wasn't exactly the Boogeyman." Varney clarified.

Adrian took the carpet off of the floor before tapping the hammer on the stone floor. Right where he needs it. His shirt was bloody and his blonde hair was cut down to shoulder length with a beard starting to grow.

"He was the one you sent to kill the fucking Boogeyman." Varney growled.

Lisa just ran over and hugged her son to near death. "Oh my baby! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Adrian returned the hug tightly, "Shhhhh Mother, I'm right here, I'm alright."

Trevor however just nods at Adrian's appearance. "He looks like a man who's been through hell, or lost someone close to him." He says.

Adrian slammed the hammer down, cracking the concrete.

Iosef gulped, starting to see how he fucked up. "Oh..."

Adrian is a man of focus,

SLAM!

"Commitment,"

SLAM!

"And sheer will." Varney finished.

SLAM!

Everyone was stunned silent as they watched Adrian smash the floor, his face bore everything that Varney said, but to his mother and Greta they saw pain, hurt, and most all behind his eyes, rage, pure rage of someone who is bringing hell with them.

"Son..." Dracula said in a somber tone.

Adrian stayed silent, his face showed no emotion, but his eyes, the eyes of Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes were the same as his onscreen counterpart.

"Something you know very little." Varney said to his son. He took a deep breath. "I once saw him kill three men in a bar."

"Ok, that doesn't sound all that impressive." Trevor said.

"With a pencil."

Everyone slowly turned their heads to look at Adrian with a mixture of fear and awe.

Adrian himself was shocked. A simple little stick of wood and lead killed three men.

'What the fuck...' Everyone said within their heads.

Adrian screamed as he slammed the hammer down again.

"With a fucking..."

He screamed once more

"Pencil." Varney said slowly, trying to let it sink in.

Greta soon hugged Adrian, "Don't carry this pain alone." She whispered to him. Lisa was on the verge of tears seeing her son's pain, yes it's not her Adrian, but it was still her son.

"Fucking hell." Trevor said, holding Sypha's hand as they watched their friend.

Varney walked back to the bar where he imitated stabbing his right hand man with a pencil. He poured himself a glass of vodka. "Suddenly one day, he asked to leave. It's over a woman of course."

Adrian's attention shot at the screen but then he connected the dots and he looked at Greta.

Adrian slammed the hammer one more time before dropping it and got onto his knees to drag the chunks of concrete out.

"So I made a deal with him. I gave him an impossible task. A job that no one could have pulled off." Varney explained before taking another sip. "The bodies he buried that day laid a foundation of what we are now."

Adrian was removing the last of the stone to reveal a wooden box.

Everyone's eyes were wide as Striga muttered out. "He truly is a warrior of death."

"I can't tell if I should be proud of him or saddened at what he had to do to live in peace." Dracula said.

Greta however, stared at Adrian and asked, "You did that... for me?"

Adrian looked at her, "I would do anything and everything for you, Greta."

Greta pulled Adrian into a deep kiss before finally breaking to breathe, "You're a hell of a man."

Adrian kissed her back just as deeply while Dracula and Lisa watched with a small smile.

Varney walked back to his son and glared at him, "Then my son, just several days after his wife died... You steal his car and kill his fucking dog!?"

Iosef stepped towards his father, "Father, I can make this right!"

Varney raised an eyebrow, "Oh? How do you plan that?"

"By finishing what I started." Iosef said with determination.

Adrian was shocked for two reasons;
1. He was married to Greta which brought happiness to his heart.

2. This bastard did what he did just DAYS after Greta died. Which resulted in him saying in barely contained rage.

"VEGA. Explain. NOW!" Adrian shouted.

"After Mr. Wick's impossible task, he retired and pursued a relationship with Greta. They married and lived a happy life, until she passed due to an illness. The night of her funeral, a package was delivered to Mr. Wick containing a Beagle puppy that Greta had already named Daisy. This was Greta's last gift to him so he would not grieve alone." VEGA explained.

Adrian was calm but stood up and walked out of the room, Greta went to go after him but Lisa stopped her. "Dont, he needs his space." She then looks to her husband, "Go, make sure our son doesn't do anything."

Dracula nodded and stood up to follow his son.

Outside in the hallway Adrian was breathing trying to keep his emotions in check but it failed as he started punching the wall, then he continued until finally he yelled a primal roar of pain and lose, his head against the wall and tears streaking down his face he now understood what his father felt, the rage, the feeling of lose, all of it and it just made the pain worst.

Dracula walked towards him and wrapped his arms around his son from behind. "It's alright son. I'm here. Let it all out, son. Let it out. Don't hold it in."

Adrian turned around and wrapped his arms around his father and he broke down into tears.

However inside the theater, it wasn't any better as Striga voiced her opinion. "THAT BASTARD! He kills the one thing his wife left him! If it happened to me, I WOULD KILL HIS WHOLE FAMILY LINE!"

Morana kept her arms around her lover's shoulders. "Shh... Shh... Striga.. it's alright."

Trevor moved his hand from Sypha's to her shoulders.

Striga was breathing, calming down as Hector growled, "to kill an animal in cold blood is one thing, but to kill one's last gift that was given to help with the loss of one so loved... should be sent to the deepest depths of Hell."

Carmilla held her panther tightly and kissed her head. Lenore kept a tight hold on the beaver for some semblance of comfort.

Hector was taking deep breaths which resulted in Isaac holding his shoulder.

Greta was being held by Lisa until finally Dracula and Adrian returned which resulted in Greta running up and pulling Adrian into a tight hug which he returned.

Dracula sat back down next to Lisa and took a deep breath.

Trevor and Sypha stood up and hugged Adrian as well. "We're here for you, Adrian. Remember that." Trevor said.

Adrian nodded, "Thank you, all of you." Greta took Adrian and sat down on a couch with her still holding him.

Trevor and Sypha say back down, but right next to Adrian and Greta.

"What the- didn't he hear a fucking word I said!?" Varney exclaimed before Iosef urged. "Dad, I can do this! Please!"

Varney brought his son in for a hug and whispered into his ear, "Iosef listen! Adrian will come for you, and you will do nothing because you can do nothing, so get the fuck out of my sight!" He pushed his son away.

Lisa gasped and brought her hands to her mouth. "He just said goodbye to his own son."

Adrian nodded, "Because he knows I won't stop until his son is dead for what he did." He stated matter of factly.

"If he was an at least decent father, he would still attempt to protect his son." Isaac said.

"Is there... Any chance at diplomacy for this?" Lenore asked, while holding the baby beaver.

Adrian shakes his head, "Peace was never an option when he killed Greta's last gift." He said with slight pain and anger in his voice.

"There are no innocents. Not anymore." Dracula said, reminiscing about his rage.

Adrian opened the box to reveal stacks of gold coins, four pistols with silencer attachments, two knives, and two smoke or flashbang grenades.

"I honestly thought he would have more." Isaac said with a hint of disappointment, but Striga just had a smirk on her face.

"A warrior of his caliber only needs those to do much damage, like an assassin using a small knife to kill many." She says sagely.

"There are many ways to kill. It simply depends on your skill and preference." Trevor said.

Many of the warriors present nodded in agreement.

Varney opened a vault door revealing stacks of gold coins and a book. He took the book out before putting some glasses on and typing out a phone number. The phone rang in Adrian's basement so he walked towards it before answering it and pressing it to his ear.

"Hello Adrian." Varney greeted but Adrian kept silent. "I heard about your wife, and I'm sorry. My condolences. It um... Seems to be fate, or happenstance, or just bad fucking luck caused our paths to cross once again."

Once again, Adrian was silent, but Varney could feel the rage emanating from the phone. "Adrian?" Varney showed his fear by a means of pleading. "Let us not resort to our baser instincts and handle this like civilized men to move on-"

Adrian hung up the phone.

Adrian was silent for a bit before he said in a deadly serious voice, "Your son started this, I'm ending it."

Trevor, trying to lighten the mood said to Adrian, "Remind me never to piss you off."

"I wouldn't have let him talk any longer than that." Dracula said.

"This should be interesting." Hector said, eating a large bowl of popcorn.

Varney was silent as he figured that would happen. So he exhaled and loomed over the table. Ivo asked, "What did he say?"

Varney answered, "Enough."

"Oh God..."

Varney looked at him and ordered, "Task a crew."

Striga just raises an eyebrow as Carmilla grinned, "You'll need an Army."

"Show me what your counterpart is made of, son." Dracula said.

Ivo stammered, "H-how many?"

"How many do you have?"

The scene cut to reveal Adrian in the shower, his back was to the screen, revealing his tattoos and recent bruises. A cross on his left shoulder, a pair of hands praying in the middle of his back, and the words "Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat" were above the praying hands.

Sypha was shocked to see Adrian's body, with Greta sending her and the other women a glare.

Lisa however asks, "What do those words mean?"

"Fortune Favors the Brave." Dracula said. "But how did he get those printed onto his body?"

VEGA chirped, "Those are known as tattoos. They are created by a tool that holds ink and is inserted in the first layer of skin. It is then used to create all sorts of designs."

Striga was stroking her chin, "I've heard tales of such methods being done by some warrior tribes."

"Well I'm fine with not having a tattoo." Adrian said.

"I'd like one. Maybe get the Belmont family crest." Trevor said before taking a sip of his whiskey.

Sypha smacks Trevor with a glare, as Greta looks at Adrian's body, "He bears so many scars."

"I'd bear even more for you." Adrian said, holding her hand.

Greta smiles sadly as she snuggles into Adrian.

Adrian turned off the shower before turning around. He put on a black shirt and dress pants before putting on a tie and belt. As that happened, Varney was singing softly.

"Hurry fall asleep or the Boogeyman will come for you."

Adrian looked at his reflection in a mirror as he glared at the twelve men that were making their way to his house.

Adrian chuckled darkly as he said in a calm voice only his father ever uses, "You should have brought more."

Dracula nodded.

Lisa was worried however.

Greta wrapped herself around Adrian in an effort to try and keep him from going down a dark path.

Trevor took a big sip of his drink. "Let's see how good this Adrian really is."

The assassins arrived at different areas of the house as Varney continued singing

"From the swamp he comes..."

Adrian grabbed a pistol that was right next to his wife's bracelet and his dog's collar.

Greta squeezed Adrian's hand as he smiled at her.

Isaac watched with a hidden interested look on his face. Hector watched with anticipation.

Adrian turned off the light before walking out of his bedroom. The assassins walked inside and began to search for the Baba Yaga.

Varney smirked, "Baba Yaga."

Adrian's silhouette was shown in a corner before he stepped into the light.

Everyone was prepared to see what would happen.

Adrian stepped out and shot one of them in the head before grabbing another's gun to stop him. He shot an assassin in the leg before switching his aim to the one he held and shot him in the stomach then the head. He switched back and fired a bullet into the wounded assassin's head. He fired another bullet into an assassin that was downstairs.

Another one ran up and fired at the window railings but Adrian jumped down from the stairs before shooting him in the knee. He fell down and Adrian killed him with a headshot.

Silence, that's all there was as they all either had their jaws on the floor, not really just a play on words, or their eyes couldn't go any wider as they saw this version of their prince of all vampires/son/friend literally take out his opponents in almost a blur.

Dracula watched all this happen and realized he wasn't even using his vampiric speed.

Adrian heard footsteps and turned around to see a light coming from a hallway so he turned around and shot the man in the head before he pressed his back against the wall and reloaded a clip.

He slammed an assassin's hands down before punching him in the face. He struggled and dragged him to a shelf before kneeing him in the side and flipped him over his shoulder. Adrian dragged the assassin down the steps before shooting at another assassin and shot the one at his feet. He panted slightly before looking away at something.

Sypha was just stunned silent until she finally said, "Holy shit, Adrian... is he... IS HE EVEN USING HIS VAMPIRE ABILITIES!?" She yelled the last question as everyone watching wanted to know.

Striga answered her. "No, he's not. This is all his pure skill as a warrior." She said in pure awe.

Dracula watched with pride in his son.

"Fucking hell, Adrian." Trevor said, taking a sip of whiskey.

Greta watched her lover, then her heart filled with pain at the idea of what her other Adrian had to do inorder to be what he is, the skills he had to acquire, and the piles of dead bodies he had to climb to finally have peace with her.

Two assassin's made their way to the living room, where Adrian used to be. He was waiting for them. He fired a bullet at one before jumping onto him and shot at the other one before rolling down and before quickly firing two bullets. Each in both of their heads. He quickly got up and fired at another assassin before the both pressed up against the wall on opposite sides.

Adrian ducked as the assassin fired at the spot where his head was. Adrian fired at where he was before unloading his magazine. He didn't have enough time as he came out from behind the wall. Adrian slammed his gun into his face, eliciting a groan of pain before kicking him in the testicles before launching him through a window. Adrian quickly reloaded before shooting the assassin in the head.

Lisa grips both her husband's hand and her son's hand out of fear that her son won't make it through the night.

Dracula held her hand and whispered into her ear. "It's our boy, Lisa. He will survive."

Lisa nods only slightly, still afraid for her son.

Adrian made his way to the kitchen only to be ambushed by another assassin who pushed him up against the wall as they pushed their guns away from each other. The assassin bashed his head against his before another one came over, only to be shot in the shoulder by Adrian. He managed to toss the assassin's gun away before grabbing him and flipped him over the island and punched him in the throat.

Adrian realized that the second assassin was reaching for the gun so he kicked it away and they traded blows and blocked before Adrian flipped him over his shoulder. He went back to the assassin that was on the island and punched him in the stomach before pulling him towards the edge. The second assassin grabbed a knife just as Adrian punched the first assassin against the edge, snapping his neck.

"Goddamn, that was brutal." Carmilla said.

Adrian calmly spoke, "How would you react to someone coming into the home that you and the one you loved built up, spent all your blood sweat and tears into making perfect, only for them to die leaving you to live in such a place alone before some idiots come in and desecrate their memory with the sole purpose of killing you."

"Adrian, calm down. It's not you." Greta held his arm.

VEGA filed this little behavioral incident to Ace.

Adrian nods as he holds Greta. "I know, but that doesn't make the thought go away, the idea of losing you. I can't."

"Shh... Shh... Shh... It's ok. I'm here. I'm right here." Greta said softly.

The final assassin swiped at Adrian who dodged before being pushed into a hallway. They struggled with Adrian getting behind him to try and force the knife into him. The assassin tried to stab him only for Adrian to grab a hold of his arm before kicking his leg out. The two struggled against each other. Adrian attempted to stab him while the assassin tried to push back. Adrian forced him onto his back and continued to push it down until he slammed his hand against the handle, stabbing the assassin. He did this twice until he was dead.

Striga nodded in approval, "Even in a world of advanced weapons. Nothing beats cold steel." She said with satisfaction.

Trevor couldn't help but nod. "It always comes down to that."

Isaac watched before remembering the knife he used to create night creatures.

Adrian panted heavily before hearing the doorbell ring. He got up and placed the knife behind his back in case it was another attacker. He opened the door to reveal a police officer. "Evening, Adrian." The officer nodded.

"Evening, Jimmy. Noise complaint?" Adrian asked to which Jimmy nodded. "Noise complaint." He then noticed the dead body in the hallway.

Lisa was a little taken back, "You are surprisingly calm, and what does he do?''

VEGA replied, "He is a police officer, a keeper of the law."

Lisa says thank you before continuing her thought. "The police officer knows you? AND WHY DID YOU NOT HIDE THE BODY THAT CAN CLEARLY BE SEEN FROM THE DOOR!?"

Jimmy took off his hat before asking, "You uh... Working again?"

"No just ordering some stuff out." Adrian said.

"Oh ok. I'll leave you be then. Good night Adrian." Jimmy said before beginning to walk away.

"Good night Jimmy." Adrian said as well before looking at the dead body and the screen faded to black.

"That's why. He's involved with whatever type of organization this is." Dracula said.

"The question is, how deep was he in this entire thing?" Lenore asked.

VEGA chirped, "Deep enough that they keep tabs on even governments but do not get involved out of fear that the entire world will come down on their entire operations that span the world."

Sypha coughs into her drink as she exclaimed, "THE ENTIRE WORLD!?"

"Incredible... And what is this organization all about?" Isaac asked.

"Assassinations." Ace said, waking into the theater. His coat was gone, leaving him in just his buttoned up shirt, vest, dress pants, and boots. His plague doctor mask was still on, but the lenses were fogged up.

"When we get down to it, it's essentially an assassin's guild. You get paid in gold coins for the kills you get from contracts. Not just coins, but in dollar bills. It's all led by the High Table, a council of the most powerful people in the world." Ace continued.

Trevor whistled, impressed, before Sypha asked, "What happened to your coat?"

"Oh I'm glad you asked, Miss Belnades." Ace glared at Adrian and Greta behind his mask. "A couple made a big goddamn mess and ruined my good tunic. So next time you guys want to fuck like rabid dogs, do it in the goddamn bedroom!"

He took deep breaths to try and calm down.

"Ok... Ok ok ok... Calm down. It's all cleaned up, and it's not going to give me any more problems." Ace said to himself.

Adrian and Greta both blush as Vega chirped in a non-existent sassy tone, "Seems the Prince of all Vampires' pull out game is just as good as his ability to use his sword."

"Shut it, VEGA!" Ace shouted. He took a deep breath before saying. "If you guys need to go to the bathroom, I'd do it right now. The next viewing will be in five minutes."

They nod as they leave, among them was the Tepes family and friends to work out some feelings.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.4K 39
I am Vendta Belmont, the last, and only, adopted daughter of the Belmont family. Once a statement held of the highest regard, no put me lower than di...
100K 4.3K 55
While Alucard, Trevor, and Sypha were searching through the Belmont Trove looking for a way to stop Dracula, something unexpected showed up. The que...
3.9K 107 15
If you didn't know priest is a 2011 is an American action horror film directed by Scott Stewart and stars Paul Bettany as the title character. It is...
52.4K 1.1K 39
What if Lisa Tepes didn't die, but was saved by a Belmont, a younger sister of Trevor Belmont, read how they travel to stop Dracula, meeting Trevor...