session 32 , c. springer

By -MRSSUNA

in which y/n and connie give their relationship a second chance after mistakes made in their past 组 ... More

session 32 , c. springer
session 32 , playlist
02 ᥫ᭡
03 ᥫ᭡
04 ᥫ᭡

01 ᥫ᭡

268 10 2
By -MRSSUNA

"threw away your love letters i, thought it'd make
me feel better..."
__________

     ̤̮ "Y/N ARE YOU GOING TO JEAN'S PARTY TONIGHT?" Your best friend Rue asked over the phone. Rue was your best friend since the seventh grade. You two had been involved in some petty drama during sophomore, which ended up bringing you two closer than ever.

"Uhhhh~" you started, "Probably yeah. I have to find my outfit first though." You set your phone up against a cup sitting on your desk pointing to your closet while you searched through it for an outfit

"Ouu, lemme come over so we can get ready together?"  Rue looked into the camera and started making faces waiting for you to reply.

"Yessss, Let me just ask my mom first before she gets on my ass for inviting people over real quick though." even though your mom knew Rue, you didn't want to make her upset by inviting company unannounced.

"Girl, aren't you eighteen?"

"Girl isn't this my momma house?"

"Yeah, you right, you right. Text me what she says."

"Okay, i'll text you." You sat up from your bed and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where you found your mom baking. "Heyyyy~ ma."

"What do you want y/n?" your mom sighed, looking at you.

"What makes you think I want something? I can't just come chill with you?" you asked defensively.

Your mom stopped mixing the batter she was and tilted her head to look at you. "whenever you want something from me, you do that little heyyyy~ thing. So, what do you want?"

"Okay, you caught me. I was wondering if I could go to this party at Jean's house tonight at nine. And if you say yes, can Rue come over, so we can get ready together? Pleasee~ mommy." you begged.

"Yes and yes. Just try and be home by three, please."

"I will, thank you ma. I love you!" you wrapped your arms around her torso and pulled her in for a hug, kissing her on the cheek. You jogged up the stairs into your room to tell Rue to come over.

< 20                          pookarooks 🤍

ma said I can go
and she said you
can come over 🕺🏾

i know

wdym you know?

im already here😁
i called her earlier
and asked.

so you made me beg
for nothing😀

yes❤️

smd

when?

🙄 nasty ass
anyways
i'm in my room

kk

_____

Rolling your eyes and placing your phone down, you walked to your closet to try and find an outfit. You had about three hours until the party started, but you decided to get ready now so you're not rushing.

Rue opened your room door, closing it behind her and sitting on your bed, "hey babes."

"Hey girl!" you turned around to find Rue handing upside down from your bed. "Now when you hit your head it's gonna be my fault for not stopping you." you picked her up and laid her on your bed properly.

"Anyways," Rue started, "Do you know what you're gonna wear?"

"Yeah let me check my closet," you walked to the other side of your room and opened your closet door. You looked through your going-out shirts but didn't find them.

"Bro, where is that shirt? I just had it yesterday." you kept searching your closet when a possible place your shirt could be popped into your head — Muna. Rolling your eyes and sighing, you walked out of your room and went across the hall to knock on her door.

"Who is it?"

"Y/N."

"Come in!"

When you opened the door, you found Muna taking pictures in her mirror, wearing the exact shirt you were looking for. "Muna...where'd you get that shirt from?" you asked, already knowing the answer.

"Uhh, your closet," she smiled, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Bro, stop taking my clothes. I need that for a party, so give it to me."

"But it's cute, and I wanna wear it to the party tooo~" she whined.

"I know it's cute, that's why I bought it. And you can't wear it because I'm gonna be wearing it." you said, walking over to her.

"Ugh, fine. You can have your stupid shirt. But can you give me a ride to Morgan's house though? I'll do your dishes tomorrow if you say yes." she pleaded, getting on her knees and grabbing onto your calves to beg.

Your face scrunched at the mention of Morgan's name, "you still hang out with her?"

"Yeah, why?" Muna asked, standing up and sitting on her bed.

"She just doesn't give me good vibes, ya know?"

Muna thought about your response, but shrugged it off, "Meh, she's pretty chill to me at least."

"Don't say I didn't warn you. But yeah, I'll take you," you said.

Muna stood up and placed her hands on your shoulders to shake you violently, "thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, here's your shirt." Muna took. off your shirt and handed it to you.

Taking your shirt from her hand, you walked halfway out of her room, "be ready by seven, or you don't have a ride to Morgan's."

"Mkay."

__________

fit check:

the party:

Morgan ended up coming to your house to pick up Muna. You and Rue had left after Muna and Morgan, who somehow, someway got invited. 'Diapers' by Key Glock was playing in the background when you and Rue stepped inside. The slight smell of weed filled your nose the deeper you walked into the house. You grabbed an almost empty bottle of  ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏɴ

"Damn, Jean showed out for this party!" Rue exclaimed while looking around. The house lights were dimmed with LED lights changing color around the floors and ceiling.

"I know right! He must've had Eren help him, cause Eren's parties are usually like this," you said, Rue nodding in agreement. You tapped Rue on her shoulder, "I'm gonna go look for Muna and Connie, be right back,"

"Mkay, I'll be in the living room with Yanna!" Rue walked over to the couch where Yanna, Eren, Jean, and Sasha were talking. You scanned the room and found Muna walked over to talk to Muna.

You tapped Muna on her shoulder and she turned her head to look at you, "Do you know where Connie is?"

"I think I saw him in the kitchen with Morgan."

"Oh lord. Let me go in there. I don't trust her, " you stood up from the couch and made your way into the kitchen, where Trey walked out.

"Hey Y/n!" Trey did a double take, his eyes widening when he saw you. "Oh shit wait hey Y/n!"

"Hey Trey, is Connie in there?" you asked, trying to look past him, but he kept blocking your view.

"Nah, he's not in there. But I think I saw him in the backyard though!" Trey tried to get you to turn away from the kitchen, but you weren't moving.

"Trey, you have five seconds to move out my way, before I move you out my way." you get getting irritated that Trey wasn't letting you pass through. What was he so poorly trying to hide from you?

Trey sighed in defeat and turned to the side to let you into the kitchen when you instantly regretted trying to get past Trey; Morgan and Connie were making out. When they pulled away and noticed you, Morgan started smirking, while Connie was stammering — trying to explain himself.

"W-wait, y/n, let me explain-"

"Yes, please explain why you're kissing the girl who tried to ruin our relationship not once, but now twice Connie? Explain why you're kissing another girl period while we're together." you turned to walk out the kitchen when Connie rushed and grabbed your wrist.

"Don't touch me." You pulled your hand out of his grasp and turned to look at him, "this," you motioned between the two of you, "is done. Come over whenever you can this week to pick up your stuff."

Connie was left speechless as you rushed into a bathroom, locking the door, tears brimming your eyes. Sitting on the sink counter, you quickly blinked your tears away trying not to cry at a party — and ruin your makeup.

"Hello, y/n? You in here?" You heard Yanna's voice after she knocked on the door. "We saw you run in here and I wanted to make sure you were okay." Rue said.

You opened the door for them and locked it after you closed it, so nobody else could walk in.

"Babes, what happened? We saw you push Connie off you after you walked out the kitchen?" Yanna sat next to you on the sink counter and wrapped her arm around your shoulder.

"Well..." you started. Looking around the small bathroom you started speaking again, "I caught Connie and Morgan kissing." After the words left your mouth, tears spilled from your eyes.

"Oh hell nah. She still pulling that bullshit with you and Connie?!" Yanna exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I guess Connie finally gave in," you sighed, leaning onto Yanna's shoulder.

"I swear, that girl is so messy. I hate her with a passion." Rue sighed, rubbing your shoulder in an attempt to comfort you.

"I can't stand to see either one of them right now, or ever," you said getting off the counter, grabbing your stuff to leave the bathroom.

"Wait up, I'll come with you. Let me just say bye real quick." Rue followed behind you, "plus I don't think you wanna be driving right now."

"Thanks love. i'll come with you, I barely saw anyone

"Mkay, see you tomorrow?" Yanna and Rue asked, looking at you.

"Yeah, I'll text you when I get home. Oh, can you make sure Muna gets home safe, please," you asked, Yanna nodding yes.

You walked out of the house and sat in your car for a few minutes, trying to recollect yourself before you got on the road.

-hey alexa, play "cranes in the sky" by solange

A week after the party Connie texted you saying he was coming to pick his stuff up. Muna and your mom came into your room to check on you, and found you in your pjs, rummaging through your closet to find Connie's clothes.

You spent the whole week trying to avoid him and Morgan; which was hard since you all had the same friends — who checked up on you whenever they could to make sure you were okay, especially Rue and Yanna.

You put all his stuff in a box and placed it by your room door. All you had to do now was delete pictures of him from your phone, and take down the ones of him from your room.

Walking over to your photo wall, you took a deep breath before you started taking pictures down. You examined the first picture which was of you and Connie on your first date, the next of you goofing around.

Your eyes watered as all the memories came rushing back. It hurt, but this was necessary if you were going to move on. Each picture hurt more than the last. Looking at the tiny pile of pictures you had taken down, you realized how many pictures you had of, and with Connie.

Tears fell from your eyes, the droplets falling on the picture you had in your hand. But you quickly wiped them away when someone knocked on your door — Connie.

"Hey, I just came to get my..." His voice trailed off when he heard you sniffling. He slowly approached you, trying to hug you, but you pushed his arms off you and turned around.

"Connie don't touch me. Just get your stuff and go," you mumbled, running your hands down your thighs.

Connie picked up the box of his stuff and sighed, "See you in school, I guess?"

After that, Connie's personality changed completely. He became an asshole — constantly picking fights; with you specifically.

But you only had a couple more months till you graduated, and went to college to start over with Rue, Yanna, and anyone else you might meet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
413K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one