Sword Art Online: The Swords...

Od IcetheHedgehog06

What if Yuuki was a player of Sword Art Online? What would've happened if she had a role in the Death Game... Více

Author's Note
Chapter 1: When Midnight and Dusk Collide
Chapter 2: Red-Nosed Reindeer
Chapter 3: Swords of Night and Dusk
Chapter 4: A Crime Within the Wall
Chapter 5: Illusionary Avenger
Chapter 6: Temperature of the Heart
Chapter 7: The Sword Dance of Night and Dusk
Chapter 7: The Blue Eyed Demon
Chapter 12: The Girl of Morning Dew
Chapter 13: Yui's Heart
Chapter 14: Edge of Hell's Abyss
Chapter 15: The End of the World
Author's Note (Other Books)

Chapter 11: Crimson Killing Intent

215 4 2
Od IcetheHedgehog06

October 20, 2024 Floor 74: Collinia

"My gosh!" said Asuna, pacing around in annoyance, "I always knew you were reckless, but I didn't think you were crazy."

"Okay, okay!" said Kirito, sitting on a crate, "Calm, down, Asuto."

"Just so you know, Black Swordsman, you and Yuuki are not the only ones who doesn't have a powerful skill! He has his own! His PH bar never went into the yellow zone!"

"We've seen his fights, Asuna. I know."

"He's FAR too strong."

"I know."

"I don't care if I don't get my absence! What would happen if you lose?!"

"Well, he's not planning to lose today." said Yuuki, trying to defend her partner.

"Hmmph."

"It's fine, Asuna!" said Kirito, getting frustrated, "If I win, it's win, if I lose, it's a win."

"For who?!"

"For you!"

"What?!"

"If I lose...I join the Knight of the Blood Oath, happy?"

"..."

"In retrospect, it probably wasn't a good idea and-"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"Because he wouldn't let you go!" said Yuuki for Kirito.

"I could've just left! It's not like he could just drag me back!"

"Why are we ALL shouting?!" said Kirito.

"Because I have a right to after what YOU pulled!"

Yuuki and Kirito turned their backs on Asuna as she did the same. Kirito shook off the unneeded emotions, and walked straight towards the battlefield. Asuna let out a small breath of calmness.

"Good luck." she said under her breath.

At the Arena...

Kirito saw the Commander. The two saw thousands of other players surrounding the arena.

"I'm sorry Kirito," said Heathcliff, "I didn't think that it was such a big deal."

"You sure you didn't do this on purpose to have other players watch two players with unique skills fight?" Kirito asked, unconvinced.

"I'm not that devious."

Soon the battle began. Kirito already began to slash at Heathcliff, who was blocking with his shield. He then jabbed at Kirito, but the Black Swordsman dodged instantly. He jumped about a few feet from him. The Commander then ran at him, his shield was in front, Kirito assumed that he was going to try to impale him, but instead of that, he slammed his shield onto his gut. He then slammed hun against the wall. He was able to get out of the way this time and block his sword after she dodged.

"Your reaction time is very impressive." Heathcliff commented.

"Thanks. Not a bad idea using your shield as a-" said Kirito, but he suddenly flinched and a pain rushed into his stomach from the last attack there, "Mmph! As I was saying, not a bad idea using your shield as a second weapon."

He then slashed at him again. Out of everyone in the whole arena, only Yuuki saw him pain. He then saw him about to jab Heathcliff's head. But then, all of a sudden, Heathcliff got on a side and immediately impaled Kirito, pushing him away, and dropping his weapons. Yuuki saw his health bar go down to the red zone. She rushed to his side. The Commander walked to them Yuuki made a pose, hinting mostly to Heathcliff, meaning, "Stay back!". The Commander stopped.

"Apologies." he said, sheathing his weapon, "It appears I have underestimated you."

Yuuki was about to run after the Commander and challenge him in anger, but Kirito didn't want her to end up with him. The Commander then walked away, and so did Yuuki and Kirito.  Yuuki helped pick up the Black Swordsman's weapons and handed them over to him.

"You holding up okay?" she said as she helped him walk.

Kirito forced up a smile, despite the pain he was feeling.

"Y-yeah..." he said.

October 21st, 2024 Floor 50: Eastern Gate Road

Yuuki was in her house, waiting for Kirito to come out of his room with his new uniform. He finally let her in, most of everything looked the same, it's just that he'll have to ditch the "Black" in his title "The Black Swordsman" and the "Night" in their duo title "The Swords of Night and Dusk". Yuuki blushed at how cool he looked, for the only different thing was that he had white and red-trimmed outfit instead of a black and white-trimmed outfit. She then started to imagine things in her head. What if he joined the Knights of the Blood Oath in the first place? She thought.

"Well," Kirito asked, "how do I look?"

"You look awesome," said Yuuki, "that's if you want me to be honest. The men in their guild usually wear armor, but Asuna had them scratch that off when it comes to you."

Kirito looked a little embarrassed.

October 23rd, 2024 Floor 55: Grandzam

The three arrived at the HQ together. Kirito was made Asuna's new personal escort, but unfortunately, the Commander needed a word with Asuna and a man named Godfree said that Kirito was to be taken to a training exercise an since Yuuki was not part of the guild, she cannot accompany him.

"He's already at the top of his game, Godfree." said Asuna, "Everyone knows how strong he is."

"But, he also needs to learn how to be part of a team, Asuna." said Godfree, "Rules, are rules."

"It's okay, Asuna." said Kirito, with a smile, "I'll be fine."

"Okay, see ya."

Right after she left, a familiar face came. Kirito was shocked to see that it was Kuradeel.

"I won't be fine." he said under his breath.

"We are here to bury the hatchet." said Godfree.

"Bury the hatchet where, in my head?"

"No, in the ground."

"Yeah, after in my head."

"I...I'm..." said Kuradeel, "...I'm sorry...for the way...I...acted...the other day."

"It's...fine...I guess."

Kirito didn't believe a word he just said.  He just said sorry.  Not for dueling him, and nearly breaking Yuuki's arm.

"Brilliant!" said Godfree, "Now, hand over your teleporting crystals."

"Wait, what?" said the two swordsmen.

"This is a trust test, I need you two, to trust me."

The two did as asked and the trio left for the training today.

Meanwhile, With Asuna...

The Commander and Asuna were on the balcony of the building.

"I simply want you to keep up on appearances." said Heathcliff.

"What do you mean?" asked Asuna.

"You have had a lot of tardies recently because you use them to make more time for your...personal time."

"What's the problem with that?"

"None right now, but soon, it will be. I don't want to drag you back to perform your duties. So, I decided to make arrangements for you to spend more time with the guild."

Asuna's eyes widened in shock. For she knew exactly what Heathcliff meant.

"You used me..." she said, her eyes sparked, "...to get...Kirito...to join the Knights of the Blood Oath...because...you think he's a problem to me?"

"Not just you, I used Kirito to keep you in my sights."

"Why couldn't you just tell me?!"

"I believe I am."

Asuna was speechless. Heathcliff left without a "Farewell". She felt hurt, her own Commander used Kirito, her...friend.

Meanwhile, With Asuna... 

A man with black hair then came around.

"Hello, Ma'am." he said.

"Hey." said Yuuki, "I may not be part of the guild, but I just want to know if...welll...is Kirito the ONLY one following Godfree?"

"I heard that Godfree brought Kuradeel with him."

"Say...that...again?"

"'I heard that Godfree brought Kuradeel with him.'?"

"WHAT?!"

"M-ma'ma, is something w-wrong?!"

"Godfree and Kirito is one thing, but there's no way that I'm putting ANY kind of trust in Kuradeel! I gotta go!"

"You think he might-?"

"He's done a lot to me and him already! He will!  Pass the word to Asuna!"

Meanwhile, with Kirito, Godfree, and Kuradeel...

Kirito and the others fought in the dungeons for a long time. They came out in the middle of a canyon for a break.

"Let's drink." said Godfree.

He then chugged on his water, he suddenly felt faint, he collapsed on the floor.

"Godfree...?" said Kirito, but his voice trailed off as he fell. He saw Kuradeel laughing, "Oh, no...Godfree, antidote crystals!"

Godfree tried to reach for his crystals, but Kuradeel stabbed his hand.

"I always knew you were dumb," he cackled, "I didn't know you were stupid!"

Kuradeel then started to torture the Front Commander as he slashed Godfree over, and over again. Kirito watched in horror.

"How're you going to explain this?!" shouted Godfree.

"It's easy, you die fighting..." said Kuradeel, "...you were overpowered by a bunch of bandits, hahaha, and I avenged you!"

"You don't even SOUND brave, Kura-DROOL!" shouted Kirito.

"Shut up."

Kirito needed to save Godfree.

"You sound more like a coward!" he said in rhythm.

"I SAID, 'SHUT UP'!!!"

Kuradeel then stabs him in the stomach. His autoheal won't work as long as the weapon remains inside of his stomach. But he needs to give Godfree time to heal.

"You're more of a coward as I said, Kuradrool!" he rasped.

"ENOUGH!!!" shouted Kuradeelm punching Kirito in the face, "I said enough!"

Suddenly, a battle cry filled the air. Godfree as free from the paralysis effect. He swings his ax at Kuradeel's side. Kuradeel takes out a knife and jumps on top of Godfree, he then jabs him many times, soon, Godfree shattered into data.

"See?" He said, "Look what you made me do! You made me kill an innocent guildmate! How are you going to even LIVE with yourself?!"

He then stabs Kirito in the ribs with his knife, he then ripped it out, and started to slash at imr. He then started to leave what seemed like burn marks. Kirito felt so much pain in him.

"What is a freak like you doing in THIS guild?!" he gasped as Kuradeel impaled him left shoulder.

Kuradeel then removed his arm guard, revealing a mark.

"The Laughing Coffins..." he said, "...you're...with them?!"

"Oh, don't worry about your little Dusky." said Kuradeel, "After you die, she'll be a perfect screamer!"

Kirito's eyes flared up as his own anger burned up.  He then clutched the sword in him, attempting to rip it out.

"Oh, what's this?" said Kuradeel, grabbing the handle of his sword, "Are you afraid to die after all?"

"Stay..." said Kirito, "...away from her!"

"It's a shame that such a cool guy like you has to die like this."

Kuradeel then started to shove the sword deeper and deeper. Kirito's vision began to darken. Yuuki... he thought, ...I'm so sorry. He then heard something in the distance and turned to his left.

"RAGHHHHH!!!!!!" shouted a voice, it was Yuuki, "GET OFF HIM!!!!!!"

Soon, Kirito saw Kuradeel, sent flying a few yards away from the two. Yuuki pulls the sword and knife out and sets Kirito mostly down, and takes out a crystal.

"Heal!" she called out.

The marks vanished, and Kirito was barely opening his eyes.

"Y...Yuuki...?" he said in exhaustion, "I'm so sorry. G...Godfree...I...I tried to give him..."

"He knew...and he gave you time." Yuuki replied.

The two placed each other's foreheads. Yuuki then turned to Kuradeel with a dark expression on her face.

"Wait here." she said as she set him down, "I'm finishing this."

"Tell that to him." said Kirito.

"D-dusk..." said Kuradeel, looking very scared, "...I...I..."

Yuuki then slashed at Kuradeel until he went down to the red zone. But then suddenly, the former escort made an upper slash at Yuuki with an extra knife, sending her three feet away. Kuradeel lashed at Yuuki, ready for a strike. But then, Kirito took off at great speed, and took the hit for his partner. Yuuki saw his arm being cut off from the attack, Kirito quickly grabbed Kuradeel's knife and stabbed him. Kuradeel's HP was all gone.

"You..." he said as he smirked and laughed, "...murderer."

As Yuuki shattered to pieces. Kirito fell onto his knees. Yuuki fell on her knees too.

"This is all my fault." she said, "I should never have trusted him...I should've killed Godfree."

"Yuuki..." said Kirito, slowly.

"I don't deserve you...I'm so sorry-"

Kirito grabbed Yuuki's hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Yuuki," he said as they broke away, "my sword is yours...my coat is yours...my life is yours...I love you."

Later, That Night...

October 23rd, 2024 Floor 61: Selmburg

Yuuki was in her usual clothes. She was sitting in her living room, on her couch. She looked like she was thinking hard.

"Something the matter?" Kirito asked as he came in, for the first time since that one time at dinner, he took off his coat, revealing his black shirt. He sat next to Yuuki.

"No...it's just that...I'm not coming back to the front lines for a LONG while..." she said quietly, "...I just...now I feel that if I wanna go back...terrible...might happen."

"Don't you...wanna go back home?"

"Of course I want to. It's just that...maybe...maybe right now...I...or...WE should...just take a break. We've almost lost each other WAY too many times. You know a place?"

"Yeah. On Floor 22, there's...a tiny village there, it's got forests, lakes. We can even get a house there...be neighbors...and...you know...take a break...but...then we'll just be worrying about each other most of the time."

"I don't know how to fix that, Yuuki."

Suddenly, an idea popped into Kirito's head. He then all of a sudden got down on one knee, making Yuuki jump off.

"Yuuki?" He asked, "We've been through many things together, fought bosses, partied up together, comforted each other. I have one request to ask you."

"Yes?" replied Yuuki in confusion.

"Will you..." he said, "...marry me?"

Suddenly, a request came to Yuuki.

Do You Wish To Marry...

Kirito?

[Yes] [No]

"Well, I...eh...uh...umm..." said Yuuki, she saw Kirito's face, he was DEAD serious, "...well, I um..."

She waved her hand around and accidentally pressed "Yes".

"Yipe!" she let out, her whole face went from a pinky peach blush, to a tomato red blush, "Not what I meant! Not what I meant! Not what I meant!"

"Too late!" said Kirito, smiling, he pulled her down onto the couch, "Come on!"

"Well...I love you, Kirito. I really do."

"And I love you too, Yuuki."

Kirito then placed his hands on Yuuki's cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. Yuuki wrapped her arms around his neck. The two danced all night, feeling that life has given them a chance of a lifetime.

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Hope the extra drama wasn't TOO bad!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2K 104 15
Ok so this book is shit! It's storyline is shit! It's Characters are ahit! My writing is shit! DO NOT READ THIA BOOK, IT HAS TO MANY READS ALREADY. Y...
679 12 5
Kyo Kaneko, first year student at the Iluna Institute and, ironically enough, part of a small group of students called Iluna, consisting of himself...
2.2K 28 40
This is a retelling of the "Fairy Dance Arc" from "Sword Art Online." Since the "Sword Art Online Progressive" movie is dropping this year, I though...
141K 2.5K 41
Akiri Shiranobu was a young boy with a passion for parkour. Everything changed after a fateful accident caused him to lose his legs. Now, he finds hi...