SPN Drabble & Headcannons...

By winchester-girl67

This is an ongoing collection of completed drabble (Dean Winchester x Reader). Some AU, some canon. Half fluf... More

St. Paddy's Day
Don't Say A Word
Bed Sharing
Apple Pie Life
Headcannons: Dean x Fighter Pilot!reader

How Did We Get Here?

17 2 0
By winchester-girl67

"No." Dean caught your wrist as you unfisted the waist of his shirt, "please."

You granted him one last kiss, then pulled away. Staring into his emerald eyes as you tugged your hand from his grasp. His bottom lip quivered and his jaw clenched.

"Hold on." He pleaded but you turned your back on him.

"You know what I want. No more pretending." You met his teary gaze in the mirror.

Lately he'd been pulling away, distancing himself from you like he was preparing for this moment. You were sick of it.

"Stay... I need you more than you think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...