Sinned Blood

بواسطة bukiiwrites

Sold by her father, Sky lands in the hands of seven brothers hiding a dark secret. Despite their attractive f... المزيد

PROLOG
Chapter 1 ~ The brothers
Chapter 2 ~ Trapped
CHAPTER 3 ~ Dinner's served
CHAPTER 4 ~ Only chance
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood
CHAPTER 7 ~ Behind closed doors
Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...
Chapter 9 ~ Not herself
Chapter 10 ~ First time
Chapter 11 ~ Too close
Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad
Chapter 13 - A Deal With The Devil
CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices
CHAPTER 15 ~ Facing Thorns
CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air
CHAPTER 17 - Was It A Dream
CHAPTER 18 ~ Pressure
CHAPTER 19 ~ Pain
CHPATER 21 ~ New Wounds
CHAPTER 22 ~ Now or Never
CHAPTER 23 ~ Déjà Vu
CHAPTER 24 ~ Cruelty
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shared Fun
CHAPTER 26 ~ The Past Part 1
CHAPTER 27 ~ The Past Part 2
CHAPTER 28 ~ The Past Part 3
CHAPTER 29 ~ Curiosity

CHAPTER 20 ~ Past Affairs

2.3K 27 22
بواسطة bukiiwrites

The next day Ryan's already downstairs preparing breakfast for himself. It's Anthony's birthday. He wonders what the ball is going to be like. It's been a few years since they've attended one. He looks down at his bare torso as two beautiful hands wrapped themselves around him.

"Pretty risky, don't you think m'lady? My brother's could wake up any second."

"Shhh not if you stay quiet." She says and kisses his back. He shakes his head in amusement and turns around. Their eyes meet and he realizes how happy she looks. So happy it's going to hurt even more to admit to her that she and him cannot be. But if there's anything he's not it's being a liar.

"Listen, Annabelle. You know that-"

"Please don't ruin the moment..." She whines quietly while Ryan gently caresses her hair. He nods in defeat and gives her a soft kiss on the top of her head. But before they can share another kiss, Ryan hears somebody coming down the stairs from outside. 

"Someone is coming!" He whispers loudly and rushes over to the other side of the room, pretending to put down a plate on the table. Annabelle looks at him in confusion before her gaze turns to Anthony who has walked in. "Good morning, Anthony."

"Morning. And good morning to you, Ms. Annabelle. I didn't know Damien came home last night?" They both look at each other, seeking for an response but knowing that Ryan cannot answer for her, she turns back to Anthony.

"Oh he didn't! I just dropped off your basket and Ryan offered for me to stay in the guest room, since it was late." Not convinced by the answer, Anthony remains quiet examining her face expression. By the rate of her heartbeat he can tell that something is off but he cannot figure out if she is lying or simply nervous, so he drops it. Ryan sighs in relief while Anthony takes out a piece of bread and cheese and starts preparing something for himself.

"Oh! I wish you a happy birthday, Anthony. Don't think I forgot." Ryan smiles and gets up to give his brother a hug. Anthony inhales deeply as he returns the hug, wishing for this day to be over soon.

"That's right! It's your birthday! How are you feeling?" Annabelle asks in excitement, but he only shrugs while eating his bread.

"I've got a special surprise for the family."

"You've got a surprise for us?" Ryan chuckles, "But shouldn't we be surprising you for your birthday?"

"Oh come on, Ryan. Like our family is so ordinary" Zachary smirks while walking over to Annabelle from the door. "I wish you a good morning." He speaks softly and takes her hand into his, kissing the back of her palm. Annabelle blushes slightly at the kind gesture and greets him back with a friendly smile. Not happy about the scene in front of him, Ryan turns his back to his brother and cuts himself some fruits.

"So where are our dear parents? Preparing the not so secret ball they have planned?"

"Probably. I suppose they woke up early to finish off a few errands." Ryan responds to Zachary's question. He walks out of the kitchen to go to his room. He doesn't want to admit it, but his head is about to explode from lack of sleep. The nightmare he had tonight was one of the worst he's ever had before. The way this terrible version of himself harmed the girl he cannot stop thinking about, has been haunting him the entire morning. It was terrifying for him to even think about. Whenever he closed his eyes he could see himself abusing the little human girl. All he can think of are her tears and the way he did not bother about her pain and sadness.

"I'm going crazy..." He let's out a shaky breath while holding his head. It's hard for him to think clearly from all the exhaustion. The time with Annabelle has eased his mind but once they fell asleep he knew he was going to face another one of those dreams.

As the day went on, Ryan puts on his black suit their mother has given him. His hair is slicked back nicely but knowing that Annabelle does find his hair more attractive when it's messier, he hoes through it with his hand once again. He walks out of his room where he meets Kaiden and Carter, both of them wearing their suits as well.

"I was not expecting all of us to look so handsome. I mean, I knew I would. But I can't say I'm not surprised by the both of you." Carter smirks widely. Kaiden rolls his eyes at him looks down at the pocket watch that's connected to his suit.

"It's almost afternoon. Shall we see if mother needs any more help?" He asks while looking up to Ryan.
He nods in approval and together they make their way to the salon where Freya and the maidens have already set up everything for the ball to start.
Her face lights up as she sees her handsome sons standing in front of her, making adjustments to each of their hair and suit.

"You three look delightful!" Carter kisses his mother on her cheek and returns the compliment. Him and Ryan go to the door where they'll be greeting the guests while Kaiden seeks to have a conversation with her.

"Is something on your mind, dear?"

"No, mother. I was just wondering where father is?" Freya inhales deeply and looks around for him nervously, pretending that she wonders the same thing.

"Hm. I am not quite sure. He must be getting ready." Her smile does not convince him, knowing that she and Drago have been having their difficulties for some time now.

"What's wrong? Have you two been fighting once again?" His voice is soft and low so the others wouldn't hear him. But instead of giving him a straight answer, Freya looks at him conflicted. It's obvious that she wants to agree with him, but out of loyalty to her husband she decides to remain silent.
Kaiden nods as he has received the message from reading her eyes and chooses to let it go. As he wants to walk away, she grabs him by his arm so he turns back around.

"Please, do me a favor. Take care of Ryan tonight." She whispers, knowing something she cannot prevent from happening. Kaiden watches his mother walk away to finish up with the preparations. He looks over to Ryan who seems to be enjoying himself letting in the guests, wondering what his mother could be talking about.

The salon is crowded with many people in fancy clothing. Zachary and Jaxon stand in the corner of the room, not seeking a conversation with the guests. While Ryan and Damien on the other hand are having a delightful time talking to the people. Both of them have always been fascinated by the things humans talk about in their free time. They chat about their children, their workplaces, activities... Both filled with curiosity, they make their way through the whole crowd, greeting everyone.

"All this for a birthday. How ridiculous." Zachary scoffs while loosing up his tie. Jaxon sighs in response, his stomach starting to catch his attention.

"You know how excited mother gets when of us decides to age. Let her have her moment."

"Her moment of doing what? Pretending to have a human child? Oh please." Jaxon rolls his eyes at Zachary's bitterness and grabs onto his suit. Noticing how his body tenses up, Zachary turns his head towards him.

"Don't even think about it. Damien will behead you."

"I'm not going to. It's just not easy with a room full of blood filled creatures." Zachary chuckles at that expression and rests his elbow on his brother's shoulder.

"Let's wait and see how many more guests will arrive. Once the house is crowded, one missing person won't make a difference." Jaxon gives in to what Zachary says and crosses his arms to keep himself in control. While everyone is enjoying themselves in the salon, Anthony walks down the stairs and checks his suit one more time before walking towards the door.

"Anthony? Wow..." He turns around to where the voice is coming from, seeing Annabelle at the top of the stairs. Dressed in a long red dress she makes her way towards the vampire in front of her.

"Annabelle. You look beautiful." He smiles and holds out his hand for hers, "Do you want to join the party together?" Annabelle chuckles and takes his hand before returning the compliment. Together they walk into the salon where all the eyes are drawn to them. Anthony faces the people with a forced smile on his face as him and Annabelle walk over to Ryan and Damien.

Once Damien's eyes land on Annabelle, it seems like the world has stopped. Both him and Ryan are overwhelmed by the beauty walking towards them. But other than Damien, Ryan is able to suppress his craving and desire for her. He turns his head away from her so he doesn't give in to the temptation. But as his looks into the crowd he notices someone. A girl. A girl who looks way to familiar to him to ignore.

"This can't be..." He whispers to himself as she turns around, her face now visible to him.

"What... what happened..." Unable to move her arms and legs, Sky's starting to panic. She tries to make out her surroundings but the room is too dark to figure out where she is. Only if she could remember how she ended up here she thinks. "Hello?? Ryan?? This isn't funny! Where am I??" She calls out loudly.
Suddenly, the door opens and a familiar face enters the room. Trying to see who it is, she wants to lift her head without success. Her entire body feels numb, her movements no longer in her control.

"I see you're awake."

"Ja- Jaxon??" She asks in surprise, "What did you do to me?! Where am I?" She asks. Jaxon abruptly appears above her, making her look into his deep purple eyes. Sky tries to resist but whatever power he is using on her is too strong. The purple color of his iris vanish into a deep black. He doesn't say a word but continues to look into her eyes till she can feel her limbs again. Once able to move, she tries to shoot open but once again is being held back. She looks at her wrists and ankles, seeing that she's tied to the bed, "What the hell do you think you're doing? What is this?!" Jaxon can feel the fury that's building up inside her.

"Well, if you must know I've decided to have you all to myself today and take your blood." He smirks mischievously and lowers himself to the level of her neck. She tries to wriggle out of the ties he has tied her up with.

"And what the hell is this?? Why am I tied to this bed?"

"My my, darling. You don't like the ropes? You're saying you rather want me to hold you down by your throat instead?" Next thing she knows Jaxon has wrapped his hand around her neck, blocking her airways, "Because if you prefer that I can do it for you." He chuckles as he watches her suffering face expression. He inhales her sweet scent, feeling her racing pulse on his hand.

"Let go... p-please..." She pleads, only getting him more excited. He tightens his grip around her neck before letting go of it harshly. While sitting down next to her he takes out his phone to check the time. Ryan won't be there for another hour. Enough time for him to take advantage of the situation and get to cost her blood, "If you do this he'll kill me." Jaxon's eyes drops down on Sky. Her face is filled with fear of Ryan hurting her once again.

"Yeah, his possession over you is indeed very unpleasant." He sighs while gently removing her hair from her face. "What did Anthony say hm? I saw you two from my window. You have been talking for quite a while." Sky is aware of his ability to detect her lies and considering that she is far better at telling the truth, the truth is what she tells him.

"Ah I see. He thought it's appropriate to inform you about our history. Foolish." Sky is confused. She does not understand the issue of her being aware of their past. "So what else did he tell you?"

"What do you mean...? That's all he talked about- HGH!" With his hand wrapped around her neck once again he interrupts her sentence.

"You're not lying to me are you? It would be very stupid of you to lie." Sky shakes her head in pain wishing he'd be less rough, "That's odd. If I were him I would have told you certain other things other than how we were born. Maybe he wanted to bore you to death?" Jaxon's words awake her curiosity. She wonders what other things there could be. It may have something to do with Ryan's relationship with his father, or maybe it's about the girl he saw on the picture in the other room.

"Well, enough chit chat." With that he rips her shirt open, having her exposed in her underwear.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Did Zachary buy those? He's got taste." He chuckles as he traces a line gently from her chin, down to the middle of her breasts and to her belly button. His touch makes her shiver, the ticklish sensation giving her a feeling of discomfort. "You're ticklish?" He chuckles while softly moving his hand up and down her sides. Sky tries her best to suppress her laughter. She looks down at his hand that keeps trailing up and down her body, giving her a nice feeling.

"Stop that..." She gets out, hoping he didn't hear the little attempt of holding back a chuckle. Jaxon is highly amused by the sight of seeing her this way. Helpless, innocent, and though she denies it full of desire. At least that's what he assumes.

"Tell me the impression you've gotten from my brother's. How would you describe their behavior towards you?" He asks politely as he stops tickling her and now just continues to gently caress her waist.

"You give off terrible serial killer vibes, you know that?" She sighs, thinking about his question. But Jaxon slaps her across the face firmly. Not hard enough to hurt her, but enough for her to understand that he wants an answer. "I... I don't know. Damien and Carter seem... friendly? Anthony is a little quiet but he seemed pretty kind too I guess." While trying to talk without stuttering, she cannot deny that his hand movement makes her nervous, giving her a feeling of butterflies in her stomach.

"Mhm mhm... What about the rest?" Sky inhales deeply while his hand gently squeezes her waist, his finger tips brushing her skin softly.

"Well, Ryan is a cocky sadist. He enjoys hurting me mentally and physically... but not just by drinking my blood. Still, I think he is insecure. At least that's how he comes off. Zachary is manipulative and scary... I don't know what to think of him. And Kaiden..." Sky thinks for a moment. She cannot think of any negative encounters she's had with him. Maybe he is just like Carter and Damien. Kind, unbothered by her presence.

"No need to be afraid of Kaiden. My brother has always been much of a quiet child. But as for Zachary and Ryan, you are one unlucky little thing." Jaxon smirks at her as he comes closer to her ear, whispering something, "They got their eyes on you. If you thought you've been through the worst then let me just say this. You have no idea what's coming for you." Sky watches Jaxon in fear as he moves back up, her reaction as expected.

"It... it gets worse? I almost died... How much worse can it get??" He shrugs his shoulders.

"It's no fun if I tell you now, is it? Anyways, enough about them. The reason I asked you is because I want you to guess how I am going to treat you tonight." His smile scares her. It's wicked, making her think he's got an ulterior motive.

"You... You are worse than them...?" She asks in hesitation. Jaxon can't help but laugh at her adorable face as she looks at him. He knew she was going to assume that and the fact she did makes her sweeter than the smell of her blood.

JAXON'S P.O.V.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you darling but no. I am not worse than them. Well, depending on your definition of worse of course. The thing is..." I lie down beside her with my hand gently caressing her small waist. "I deeply enjoy human pleasure. I think my brothers enjoy the pleasure of causing pain because deep down they know they will never be able to achieve a human to feel joy by their touch." I can see the confusion that forms in her eyes. Of course she wants to know where I am going with this conversation.

"What I'm trying to say is, I won't hurt you-"

"So you'll let me go??" I place my finger on her lips, keeping her from speaking. "I wasn't finished, love... I want you and I will have your blood, despite what my brother said about you being his. We have the choice to allow the prey to feel pleasure throughout the pain. I don't understand why nobody has let you experienced it yet, but I am more than willing to give it to you."

"Please if you won't hurt me then just let me go!" She scream whispers, probably so Ryan won't hear her. But knowing that he wants to keep her all to himself makes me want her even more. I come on top of her gently, her expression showing that she's horrified by my actions.

"I'll show you what you'll be craving whenever somebody else tries to dig their teeth into you." I lean down to her neck while gently lifting up her head by her chin. She wants to resist and scream but I cover her mouth with my hand while placing soft kisses on her neck. I can feel her body tensing up from my kiss. Her skin feels hot against my lips. While continuing to place soft pecks on her skin, I gently caress her waist with my other hand, her body arching at my touch.

"It seems like you're leaning into my touch, darling." I chuckle after whispering into her ear, biting her earlobe carefully. I realize that she tries to turn her head at the ticklish feeling. Of course she does. Just by looking at her I can tell that she's extremely sensitive to my touch. I inhale her sweet scent deeply before diving my teeth into her flesh, making sure i don't hurt her. I can hear her whimper while slowly sucking the sweet liquid out her neck. God it tastes like heaven...

What seems like a whimper, quickly turns into something oddly familiar. I can feel her lips opening against my hand. Her body shifts under mine, letting me know that she is not as painfully tense as she uses to be with Ryan or Zachary. Her heartbeat quickens but not in a frightened way. I make sure to work my tongue on top of the wound while sucking, giving her more of a pleasuring feeling that distracts her from my fangs.

"If I didn't know better I'd say that was a moan, darling." I smirk as I remove my hand from her mouth. She looks at me, her breathing getting heavy while her chest rises up and down. Her cheeks flush from my words so she is clearly flustered, "No need to be shy. I want you to enjoy it, remember?"

"But I- I'm not..." She tries to say as she looks away in embarrassment. She may not enjoy the thought of me sucking her blood but she cannot deny the good feeling she's receiving from it. What a beautiful little thing.

"My lord you are just too adorable..." I chuckle and lean down to her cheek, giving her a soft kiss. I can see the fear and curiosity in her eyes as I pull out my fangs once again, enjoying myself with her just a little longer...

~
THANKS FOR READING AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT :(

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.9K 417 35
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ❝I will not have you without the light that hides within you and I will not let you have me withou...
The Dark Realm بواسطة Noosh Novels

الخيال (فانتازيا)

1K 250 21
Published: 10-April-2020 Prologue: "He was an old man, probably died on his own. Did the letter say that he was killed?" I was asked. When I heard wh...
91.7K 3.2K 30
A group of friends get trapped in their school along with their history teacher. A single game of Truth Or Dare to pass the time, soon turns into a g...
243 25 16
Warning 18+ content .... I am an simple village girl who wants peace in life I am living in hell since I met Ryan he is more brutal than the world...