KOTLC Oneshots!

By DisneyReferenceQueen

KotLC Oneshots. Would you like to see Keefe's villain origin story? Or the time the gang entered a singing co... More

From Now On
Keefe's Point ( Part 1 ) Villain Keefe!!
Keefe's Point ( Part 2 ) Villain Keefe!!
Keefe's Point. ( Part 3 ) Villain Keefe!!!
Keefe's Sacrifice ( Part 1 )
Keefe's Sacrifice ( Part 2 )
Keefe's Sacrifice ( Part 3 )
Keefe's Sacrifice ( Part 4 )
KotLC: The Rock Band
Brant and Jolie= JD and Veronica
Just Another Day...

Lord Funkyhair.

165 7 8
By DisneyReferenceQueen

NOTE: DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL I GIVE THE SIGNAL PLEASE! ^^

***********************************************************************************************

Mr.Forkle had figured out that the Neverseen were storing things at a human club in LA. So he sent Keefe, Fitz, Sophie, and Dex to figure out what they're hiding.

" The Blaring Nightclub?" Dex said as he read the sign in front of the building.

" Lots of nightclubs have wacky names." Sophie told him.

" What even is a nightclub?" Fitz asked.

" It's a place where human grownups go to have fun and dance all night." Sophie said.

" Dancing all night? No one telling you to do anything? Count me in!" Keefe said. Sophie sighed.

" We're not here to dance, Keefe. We're here on a mission." Sophie said.

" Yeah, yeah, whatever." Keefe said.

" Ok, so we're gonna need a plan." Dex said.

" What kind of plan?" Fitz asked.

" Maybe we could-" Sophie was cut off by Keefe's obnoxious groaning.

" This is the part where we overstratagize and overanalyze and blah blah blah and by the time we actually have a plan the Neverseen have bested us already!" Keefe said, waving his hands in emphasis.

" You guys can plan, I'm going in!" Keefe said and ran inside before anyone could stop him.

" Keefe!" Sophie yelled. They ran inside after him and found him right by the door in awe. The club was dark with laser lights and blaring loud music. Living true to its name.

" Now this is a party." Keefe breathily said with a grin.

" Do you guys see that?" Dex said as he pointed to a couple of figures in the back. Two figures were near the back door, looking like they were arguing.

" You think it's the Neverseen?" Sophie asked. But it was confirmed when one turned their way and revealed Gethen's face.

" Hurry! Over here!" Keefe said, waving them over to a dark spot in the room. They quickly made their way over there.

" You think they saw us?" Fitz asked as they crouched.

" Oh, I think we did." Vespera's voice said behind them.

" AHHH!" They all screamed and stumbled backward.

" Up here!" Dex said as they ran up a staircase. They ran to where they could see the stage down below.

" Where are we?" Keefe asked.

" We're in the control wing." Sophie said. They were standing directly above the stage.

" We can't fight here! Humans will see!" Fitz said as he ran his hands through his hair. They were all silently panicking, trying to come up with a plan.

" I got it! I'll distract the crowd while you guys can fight and try to find whatever stash they have in here!" Keefe said.

" Are you sure? What are you even going to do?" Sophie said. Keefe smirked.

" Just trust me Foster, I got this." He ran down to the stage before anyone else could say anything.

Keefe grabbed a microphone and slid onto the stage coolly.

" Hey man! What is this?" The DJ said. Keefe whispered in his ear and the DJ nodded. Keefe winked at the crowd as the DJ changed the music to Uptown Funk. Keefe bounced his knee and mussed his hair a bit to get the crowd's attention.

( NOTE: YOU CAN PLAY THE VIDEO NOW! :D )

Doh

Doh doh doh, doh doh doh

Doh doh

Doh doh doh, doh doh doh

Doh doh

Doh doh doh, doh doh doh

Doh doh

"Aaaaaow!

This hit, that ice cold

Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold

This one, for them hood girls

Them good girls, straight masterpieces! " Keefe sang as he danced. Sophie and Fitz and Dex got their weapons and ran back down the stairs.

"Stylin', wildin'

Livin' it up in the city

Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent

Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty" Keefe sang as he winked at the crowd. The crowd screamed at his performance.

"I'm too hot (hot damn)

Called a police and a fireman

I'm too hot (hot damn)

Make a dragon wanna retire, man

I'm too hot (hot damn)

Say my name, you know who I am!

I'm too hot (hot damn)

Am I bad 'bout that money?

Break it down

Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)

'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you (wooh)

Saturday night, and we in the spot

Don't believe me, just watch, come on!" Keefe said as he disco danced for the music break.

" Uhhh did anyone else know that Keefe could sing?" Dex laughed as he threw a throwing star at Gethen's face.

"Don't believe me, just watch

Don't believe me, just watch

Don't believe me, just watch!

Hey, hey, hey, oh!

Stop

Wait a minute" Keefe jumped off the stage onto a table, still dancing and swaying his hips to the beat. Sophie rolled her eyes and shot a melder at Vespera.

"Fill my cup, put some liquor in it

Take a sip, sign a check

Julio, get the stretch" Keefe sang as he whistled. Fitz was cracking up as he threw another throwing star at Vespera.

"Ride to Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi

If we show up, we gon' show out

Smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy

I'm too hot (hot damn)

Called a police and a fireman

I'm too hot (hot damn)

Make a dragon wanna retire, man!" Keefe sang as he ran a hand through his hair and winked at Sophie. She laughed. But screamed when Gethen came at her with a dagger. Fitz and Dex were across the room with Vespera.

"I'm too hot (hot damn, hot damn)

Bitch, say my name, you know who I am!

I'm too hot (hot damn)

Am I bad 'bout that money?" Keefe urgently jumped from table to table, the spotlight following him and stopped at Gethen. Gethen froze in the spotlight and Keefe draped an arm around him. Sophie ran to help Dex and Fitz.

"Break it down

Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)

'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you (wooh)

Saturday night, and we in the spot

Don't believe me, just watch, come on!" Keefe jumped with Gethen in a stranglehold in one arm and dropped him.

"Don't believe me, just watch

Don't believe me, just watch

Hey, hey, hey, oh!" Keefe jumped back on the stage as Fitz was waving a bag full of something he must've gotten from the unconscious Gethen at Keefe. Dex and Sophie were making their way to the back exit.

"Before we leave

I'mma tell y'all a lil' something

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

I said Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Come on, dance, jump on it

If your cool than flaunt it

If you freaky then own it

Don't brag about it, come show me

Come on, dance, jump on it

If your cool then flaunt it

Well, it's Saturday night, and we in the spot

Don't believe me, just watch, come on!" Keefe sang as he strut his way across the room, stage walking with the spotlight still following him.

"Don't believe me, just watch

Don't believe me, just watch

Hey, hey, hey, oh!

Uptown Funk you up" The crowd sang as Keefe sang Say What?? And nodded to let Sophie, Dex, and Fitz to go out the back.

"Uptown Funk you up (say what?)

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up (say what?)

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up (say what?)

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up

Uptown Funk you up (say what?)

Uptown Funk you up" " Keefe WOWED and shut the door behind him.

" That. Was. Awesome! Did you see that Foster? They loved me!" Keefe fanboyed as they ran down the street, finding a good place to teleport home.

" That was actually.. Fun." Dex said as they walked down a sidewalk in an empty park.

" Yeah! Especially with those sick dance moves you had dude." Fitz agreed.

" Yeah Keefe, you really are Lord Funkyhair." Sophie laughed.

" Thank you! I have been wanting my talent to be recognised for a while now." Keefe smiled and bowed dramatically.

THE END???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 77 34
So, this isn't really one shots, I just put that because it sounded way better than, "Stories beginnings I kind of like but can't decide if I should...
1.3K 119 37
Dex- The dance is in a few weeks. It's not much time to gather enough courage to ask *her* to be my date. But Keefe, being Keefe, made a deal with me...
222K 1.7K 37
Shannon Messanger has done a great job with her kotlc series and this is just another story about these charactors! prepare yourself for lots of soke...
127K 1.7K 25
" It isn't normal, but it's mine. " || Sophie Foster and Keefe Sencen aren't exactly known for being normal. And their romantic life is no exception...