Sword Art Online: The Swords...

By IcetheHedgehog06

What if Yuuki was a player of Sword Art Online? What would've happened if she had a role in the Death Game... More

Chapter 1: When Midnight and Dusk Collide
Chapter 2: Red-Nosed Reindeer
Chapter 3: Swords of Night and Dusk
Chapter 4: A Crime Within the Wall
Chapter 5: Illusionary Avenger
Chapter 6: Temperature of the Heart
Chapter 7: The Sword Dance of Night and Dusk
Chapter 7: The Blue Eyed Demon
Chapter 11: Crimson Killing Intent
Chapter 12: The Girl of Morning Dew
Chapter 13: Yui's Heart
Chapter 14: Edge of Hell's Abyss
Chapter 15: The End of the World
Author's Note (Other Books)

Author's Note

335 5 0
By IcetheHedgehog06

There's a 75-25% chance that I MIGHT, remember that, MIGHT make it Kirito x Yuuki instead of Kirito x Asuna.  I'm sorry, but it's just that Asuna is what I define, a "Jerky" girlfriend.  Yuuki, however, is a HECK of a lot more nicer, her smiles always made me feel SO relaxed.  BTW, she's gonna be OLDER in this story mainly because if I did my math correct, she was born in 2010, so by 2022, the year the death game started, she was only 12 by that time, and with such a crazy age difference, I had to make her older by that time, so I decided that she'll be a few months behind Kirito, so in other words, she was born in the same year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 259 17
GGO. Gun Gale Online. The World of Guns. This is much scarier than Sword Art Online. Here, the people are like Roman Soldiers, no mercy at all. The s...
176K 3.8K 96
(Y/N) is a normal kid. Originally, he didn't want any part of SAO, but his friend had other plans. Join (Y/N) as he tries to survive the tragedy of S...
2.5K 73 5
(A/N: This story isn't yet finalized. Don't expect any further updates to this book until further notice.) In the year 2022, a VRMMORPG called Sword...
625 23 5
Y/n L/n and Co. meet in the new VR MMO game "Sword Art Online" and find themselves exploring the game, interacting with strange new creatures, player...