Dance in the military operati...

By banbanbonner

K so basically doctor (y/n) is (a luppo/perro btw)like the commander of Rhodes island and like she I guess is... More

This isn't a one shot book
Prolouge i guess
Hour of awakening-0
one shots
0 VIEW SPECIAL!!!
2-new old friends
4-Rhine labs day off
5-getting the party started
6-Ursus and the ass hat
7-P͜͡e͜͡n͜͡g͜͡u͜͡i͜͡n͜͡?
8-𝕲𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖌𝖔𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘
9-ꁅꍏ꓄ꂦꋪ ꁅꍏ꒒ꌚ

3-weird dreams and people

120 5 2
By banbanbonner

ⒺⒹⒾⓉⒺⒹ

Dream
"DOCTOR! COME! WE NEED YOUR ORDERS! ITS AN EMERGENCY " said a feminine voice. She was a comrade and she was familiar however I couldn't see or hear her yet it was so clear at the same time. It was like it happened once (nice guess buckeroo) . I proceeded to attempt to command well enough for everything to work out perfectly yet it all failed. (just like my grades in middle school) Everything was in peril. Random people, bounty hunters, reunion and even Rhodes island operators where slowly succumbing to the effect of this armageddon. Everything was burning as the blood from exploded bodies came down like hurricane wind and death is around the corner for all. Then some fuck head attacked me from behind with what seems to be a black sword repeating " ̷̡̢̹̘̜̬͉̮̞̥͈̺̖͓͇̹̟̙̙͚̠͇̰̯͕̝̙͍͕͙̯͕̫̱̯́̇͌̑̓̇̾̒̋̈͆̌̏̌̍̎̿̾̈̄̓͋̽͑͘͝͝͠ ̴̢̢̛̛̯̼͎̫̠̹̙̘̞̖͖̫͈̩͔̫̪͓̭͙͍͙̱̻̱́̒̋̃̓͛̅̀͂́̽̕͜͜͝͠͠ͅͅ ̵̨̛̠̤̠͎̘̜̫̝̩̥͚̮̰͑̋͋̿̈̆͗͐̊͒͐̇̅̀̉̃̅͒̆̓̀̅́̂̈́̿̾̏̈́̓̚̚͝Y̷̨̡̢̢̢̨̛̼͇̠̖̬͙̖̬͙̥̫̟͓̤̲̗͕̻̘̮̎́̈̽̿͌̈́̋͆̃͛̊̎̿͘̕̕̚͜ọ̶̡̡̧̪̻̻͈͙̳͚̪͇͙̲͉̞͓̟̠͇͚̼̲̩̝̃ͅͅͅư̸̡͔̻̩̞̹̬̲͎͔̳̏͒̏̈́̾̄̉̒̂͊̅͛̃̅͗̀̔̉͋́̑͑̀̇̎̚͘̕̕̚͝͝ ̶̨̡̛̛̛̖̰̟̺̱͓͕̯̱̲͚̩̜̻͙͙͔̳̅̌̉̍̽̉̏̋̍̉͆́͋̆̇͌̓̄͐̌͗̓́̎́̃̈́͘͘͝͝ͅw̴̧̡̡̧̜͍̭͕̞̙̳̭̹̹̰̲̫̜͓̰̙̟̲̮̓͛̐̅̑́̅̈̒̿̐̍͑̾̃͐͐̇̃͊̚͜͠͝͠ͅį̷̨̨̨̝̟̳͉̬͔͕̟͚̥̯͇̯̖͎̯̬̳̹̟̻̫̭͔̭̫̍̾́͑̔͛̿̈́̉̏l̷̡̥͉̬̭̫͖̬̱̋̂͑̎̔͌̎̐̿̆̂͊̚l̴̢̢̛͎̥̘̳̹͉̯̱̘͎̝̭͍̯͓͎̹̳̝̦̟̺̬̗͈͎̹͕̪̮̦̅̋̿̓̆̎̎̋͒͑̃̓̃̎̅͋͊͂͆͛̃̾̽͛̉͒̍̓͘͘͘ ̴̨̢̛͈̠͍̬̟͍͚̹̗̞͖͉̥̥͍̦̣̻͔͚̬͓̹͉̗͎͖̦̄̒͌͌͘ͅp̸̡̡̢̨̰̟̼͉̬̫̭̺̤̫̯̖̪͙̠̳̹̱͖̪͉̺̹̲͉̖͈̈́̾͂͐́̀̅̀̂̇̈́̈̿̍̈́̓̑͘͝͝a̷̝̟͓͉̼͇̪̐͑y̶̨̛̱̫̻͎͓̪̤̲̼̥̗͍̲͍̮̱̅̓̒͜ͅ ̴̧̛̰͖͇̝̠͕͚̻̰̳͈͔͚͖̼̆͑̀̀̔̏̄͌̋̓̊̊͗̐́͝͝ṱ̶̞͋̋̎̏̓̉͜h̸̢̨͖̲̣̼͖͇̰͎̹̪̜̜͎̘͔̪̯̻͚̺̲̺̱̲̱͂̋̍̓̈̄̍̽̈́̾̈́̑̇̓̀͊͝ͅe̷̡̨̛̻̫̰̬͙͉̼̯͎͖̹͓̼̫͈̫̗͈̣͈̻̓̒̑͗͆̾̍̿͛̒̈́̏͌̓̽͌̇͗̚͠ͅ ̶̢̢̨̛̛̺̙͈̣̘̺̺̬̮̯̤͙̫̗̯̠͙̳̓͆̈̊́̽͒̓̀͜p̸̧͉͈̠̫̗̥̼͕̤̬̙̜̬̪̯̼͚̟͚̹̥̤̜͙̉͐̈́͗̒̊͋̽͂͊̏̿͌̍̅̈́̈́̋͆̈́̈́̎̏̿͒̐̍͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅr̷̞͙̠͙̗̭͓̦̱̝̿͗͗͗̓͂̋͑̅͑̂̈́̎̏̚̕͠͝ͅǐ̵̢̨̢̨̛͍͓̠͉͕̣̺̘̣̜͈̯̰̜̪̻̝̝̞̟̼͓͓̹̫̳̞̳̽̏͗̇͂͒̐͑̂͘̕͜͠c̷̳͓̳̻͓͉̯̲̰̩̼̈́͜ȩ̸̛̩̥͙̱̑̃̈́̆͗̋͌̽̋̃͂̀͒̒̃̑̀̐͒̎̓̔́̒̄̏͋̔̐̌͋͐̕͝"
While slicing me to bits. Then...

Everyone pov
'd o c t o r' 'doctor' "Y/N!!!" "A" (🦈) I have awoken from my slumber. (from the py-) Next to y/n was catapult with a worried look on her face. "You okay, doc?" She asked. "Yeah why?" "Your sweating like crazy mumbling some weird shit. Okay people don't do that I don't think. I wouldn't know I'm not okay either." She said with a smile. "mmmmmmmkaaaay I'm gonna take a shower and get dressed then we can go." I said with a smile. When I was done I put on a fit I found cute and prepared to leave. "Ready!" I said with the grin of Cleveland from azur lane.

(Mah beh beh)
"Okay poochie! Let's g-" "please don't call me that. I'm sorry I'm just not very... comfortable being called poochie. Also my apologies for cutting you off " I said bowing. " (y/n), you don't gotta be so formal all the time. Just like, vibe for a minute ,ya know? Also stop apologizing!!!" She said putting her hands on her hips.

(Cleve bro what happened? This has nothing to do with the story. Also those lips belong to my brother)

"I'll try but I can't make any promises" I said rubbing my temples. "I promise it will be fun!!!" She said grabbing my hand and running somewhere.

"HERE WE ARE!!!" She yelled putting her hands up presenting me to a... drink shop? "Catapult, what exactly is this place?" I asked with a confused face. "Boba tea shop but it also has mochi here and Popukar said you really liked this place and would take her all of the time...'' She said with a much more calm tone. A moment passed by and she clapped her hands together "Anyways  let's get some stuff from there! Maybe you can regain memory from your favorite mochi and boba!" She said in an energetic tone again.

As you went inside you where hit with the smell of euphoria and unknown nostalgia. "Mmmm~" was all you could say with the smell of the boba and mochi mixing together to make the smile on your face even bigger. Catapult snickered "looks like someone is happy"she says looking at the different flavors.
I chose (b/f) (boba flavor)  while catapult chose her favorite. "Kay hon, I got you every kind of mochi so which ever one is your favorite we will get more!" She said winking with finger guns. I snickered at her childish act.

("Ohhhh I don't like boba" bro I don't care. (Y/n) does)

As me and catapult where talking about something that the author is too lazy to write we hear a "AUUUGH!" "Oh, hello Popukar." I say with a smile. "Docta can you get me boba pleeeaaaase" she asked with puppy dog eyes. "Of course dearest~" I said patting her head. We walked up to the counter and ordered when something caught my eye. Macarons... MACARONS. "I'll also get-" after Popukar got her boba and I bought every single macaron in the shop we sat down and talked for a bit.

When we where done we went on a walk to talk about how lazy the author is and how they are cringe af. "Hehe yeah they are a piece of shit- DUCK" I said pointing at the smol floofy birb. Then I remembered oh yeah, I dropped the both off at their dorms. I pet the duck like once and that bitched nipped at me. Like bruh I was just tryna pet you. You don't gotta get so mad. I kept walking back to the office. It was getting dark and quiet. I love the serenity of the night streets. No loud voices. No people. No care in the world for whatever is going on. I don't know why but I began singing and dancing a loved tune I can't remember~

(Hide-and-seek by Alia)
"Iisse- no-" de narihibita staato no aizu
Nazotta sen de musunda sekai
irotsuketeiku koko kara

Monogokoro ga tsuku koro sudeni koko ni atta
boku janai dareka no kioku wa
yuuhi to tomo ni yomigaeru
Furuboketa ehon wo toridashite
rakugaki no naka ni hitotsu no kotae wo mitsuketa

Jibun no kachi ni me wo utagatte
doko made datte ochiteikeruno
Doko ga tooku ni kieteshimaitai
konna sekai ja boku wa iranai
Kauntodaun wa hajimatteiru yo

"Isse- no-" de koe wo agete
kikoete kurunda
Jibun no kage no naga sa ni kizuku
Mou konna jikan da
Ittousei ga kao wo dashita
todoki soude te wo nobashita
Tsugi wa boku ni tsuitekina yo
Donna kurayami de mo
(Mou iikai? Mada da yo)
Maku wa agaridashita
(Mou iikai? Mada da yo)
Iro tsuketeiku koko kara

Juunen go no bokura wa surecihgai bakaride
gensou ni omoi wo hasete wa
"modrenai" sou omoikonda
Kutabireta kokoro ni oi uchi wo
ano koro to kawaranai yuuhi mo
nanto mo omowanai

Jibun wo shinji aruiteikereba
doko made datte noboreru no ni na
Katto wo matagu sono kuuhaku ni
taisetsuna mono miotoshiteiru
Mitsukerarenai to nakiwameku kimi e

"Isse- no-" de koe wo agete
kikoete kurunda
Jibun no kage no naga sa ni kizuku
Mou konna jikan da
Ittoushou de kakenukeru kimi
kuttsuiteita dake no boku demo
Kimi no mae wo arukeru kana?
Konna tayorinai boku demo

Takarabako wa hokori wo kabutta mama
nakushita kagi wa zutto
kimi no poketto no naka ni atta
Chirabatteita subete ga
ima hitotsu ni kasanaru
Te wo torihajimeyou
bokutachi no monogatari

Ichido wa iranai to omotta
imanara mune wo hareru ki ga shita nda
Itoshikute kakegoe wa itsumo

"Isse- no-" de koe wo agete
kikoete kurunda
Jibun no kage no naga sa ni kizuku
Mou konna jikan da
Ittousei ga kao wo dashita
todoki soude te wo nobashita
Tsugi wa boku ni tsuitekina yo
Donna kurayami de mo
(Mou iikai? Mada da yo)
Nakijakutta koe de
(Mou iikai? Mada da yo)
Warau kimi ga mieta
(Mou iikai? Mada da yo)
Maku wa agaridashita
(Mou iikai? MOU ii Yo)
Iro tsuketeiku koko kara

When I had finished the song I  had realized that no, I was not, in fact, alone. "I don't know who's here but pretend you didn't see that okay?!" I shouted. "But your soooooooo go- owwww" "I TOLD YOU TO STAY QUIET!!!" I heard two voices from a rooftop. "Uh... hello..." I said with a small wave. "RUN!" Another voice said and next thing I knew, they had bolted out of there like it was some fortnight storm type shit.

I had sprinted all the way home after that but then I remembered... W O R K... "AHHHH-" I had to run back to my office for more ✨work✨ and I basically died when I was done. Who could have know that paperwork is more deadly than oripathy? I didn't even bother to go to my room. I slept on the couch in my office.

Jessica pov

I was going to check on the doctor because she hadn't come home all day and I was worried. I decided to check her office first because she usually forgets to do her work before going out with friends and she's probably doing it right now. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in there to see the one and only, doctor (Y/n) (L/n), passed out on her couch. I had almost squealed. She's so cuuuuuute while sleeping. I grabbed a blanket from her room and placed it there, as well as a pillow. "sweet dreams doctor~" I said and left

"DOCTER GET YOUR ASS UP"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 298 22
" Centuries ago, long before the Myth entered a world of technology, the Gods have created Avatars to give life on the world they have created and ma...
1.9K 45 6
"In a world full of suffering, those who are brave enough to confront it shall prevail." Otto has started yet another experiment. However, it is invo...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.4K 265 12
Stranger,that's what he felt. A relationship between Y/N and Houshou Marine started from a simple glance and escalated into much more sweet relations...