girls (fem reader × robin buc...

By coolcatrobinbuckley

~"you're so beautiful, even with your band uniform on." i reassure her, "not, as beautiful as you, baby."~ wh... More

summer break.
welcome home dusty!!
im sorry, girlfriend?
evil Russians
air ducts
Russian lair
confessions
a bathroom talk
a last goodbye
a/n /apology
Eddie Munson
quick a/n!
Vecna's Curse
a/n!

backstory

679 12 0
By coolcatrobinbuckley

you're y/n henderson, Dustin's older cousin. you once lived in Hawkins, but then you moved with your mom. you used to babysit Dustin, and his friends, or well the party. you became best friends with Mike, only because you hung out with Nancy so much. you're friends with Jonathan and was there for him whenever Will went missing. whenever you met Steve, he was a complete douche, so you didnt think much of him, until Dustin started to hangout with him, and he turned out to be a good person. you kinda lost contact with Nancy after the move, but you figured out that Nancy dumped Steve, and started to date Jonathan. you were there whenever Will went missing, obviously, and then whenever El went missing, and you comforted Mike. you were there whenever Max joined the party, and Hopper found out about the vines. sure Max joined later, but you still became close to her, and even though Eleven didn't really talk, you still got to know her, until she disappeared, but turned out that Hopper was keeping her hidden from the 'bad men'. and then you moved, but now you're back to Hawkins, for the dreaded summer break, who knows what could happen. you might fight some monsters again, find love, you never know....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 28
•Robin x Female Reader• You knew she was just a band geek, but once Starcourt arrived in Hawkins, you stumble upon her in an ice cream shop with tack...
67K 1.5K 22
Y/n Henderson, Dustin's older sister, is the manager of Starcourt Mall's one and only Schoops Ahoy. Her live is relatively simple, other than the de...
13.3K 197 16
Since we were all so wrongfully robbed of Byler in season 4, I've made the executive decision to write this. ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ What th...
4.6K 62 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...