❦𝓤𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭; 𝓐 𝓓�...

By Xiaoisabutterfly

Decided to put an A03 fanfic onto Wattpad #292 - Dekubaku More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N (Not a chapter but talking about a Chapter)

Chapter 1

5.5K 49 97
By Xiaoisabutterfly

Warnings: Bakugou performing amateur porn, obsessiveness, stalking, very unreliable narrator, breaking and entering, kidnapping, drugging (with a very brief mention of a needle), and eventual non con, dub con and stockholm syndrome. You have been warned.
.

.................................................................................

Every night is pretty much the same. Well, for it to be different, he'd have to have hobbies, or friends or something like that. Instead it's heading home after work, making dinner and eating half of it while his computer boots up. The rest of the night is spent watching Kacchan.

What had begun as an innocent...accident, or rather, a random click, has sort of...begun to take over his life. Kacchan always does his shows right after Izuku finishes work, after dinner for most people, so it's probably not surprising that he'd happen onto him at some point, but...he had...seen a show one unassuming Tuesday night...

And now he can't stop watching.

Kacchan's the sort of type that Izuku has always been into. Strong, broad shouldered... blonde. It had kind of been the turning point, actually, realising a few years ago that All Might never had been a childhood hero, but a childhood crush -- and Kacchan epitomizes what he likes. He echoes so many of those traits.

Except that All Might never got naked in any of his films.

Kacchan is actually eating when he logs into the chat today. He's like that; starts off super casual, like the viewer has just happened upon him in his bedroom, hanging out in a tank top and these ridiculously short shorts and eating a granola bar.

"Hey, fucker," he says when he sees Izuku's username pop up. He's not unknown...it's not like Kacchan isn't going to notice him when he's here every night spending half his income on requests for Kacchan to take off just a little bit more clothing. "What are you going to want tonight, huh?"

God, Izuku doesn't even know. He likes everything Kacchan does. Likes everything he says, everything about his body....everything.

He rarely types a message. This is self preservation. If he starts writing, will he be able to stop? Will he out himself as a complete loser in front of this perfect stranger and an entire room of other horny loners? Better just to send requests with credits attached. That's simpler.

"No response, of course," Kacchan says derisively around a mouthful of granola, balling up the now empty wrapper and tossing it somewhere off screen. He's lounging on his bed - a queen, Izuku thinks - which is covered in an attractive plaid navy and red pattern. Behind him, four (no, five) pillows, and a opaque container, which Izuku knows is full of various sex toys and paraphernalia. That's all that's really visible of his room, but Kacchan has a pretty good setup with a nice, high definition camera.

It's not surprising. Already there are more people in the room than Izuku usually sees even when someone is right in the nitty gritty of a performance. He must be making a lot of money off desperate weirdos like Izuku, so of course he'd have good equipment.

Kacchan sucks his thumb to get at the last little bit of chocolate, then grins, "Okay, who's gonna pay me to take something off? You don't get it for free, you know."

Izuku is too fucking slow, someone's already beat him to it. 50 credits to take off his top. Kacchan snorts and rises onto his knees, gripping the bottom of his tanktop in both hands and yanking upwards, baring his belly and chest in one go. It drags over his chin and then his lips and then his nose even with the loose collar, and then it's gone, tossed somewhere into the room.

Jokingly Kacchan flexes, but his body is no laughing matter. As he bends his arms his biceps and shoulders come into relief, thick muscles against skin that looks almost too thin to contain him. His chest is perfect too...thick, plush pectorals that Izuku wants to -- to bite, to touch -- and his abs they're...well. He's...

Yeah.

He turns too, to give them half a view of his back, which is broad around his ribcage before tapering down to a narrow waist. "Yeah? That's worth your fifty fucking credits, right?" Kacchan laughs, which is a sadistic sort of sound, and it goes right to Izuku's dick.

The chat is going wild with comments about Kacchan's physique, about what they'd like to do to him and he leans forward for a second, clearly reading something off the screen in front of him. He laughs again, "You'll have to pay for that stuff."

I'll give you 20 to take off your socks, says someone in the chat, and Kacchan sticks his feet out towards the camera. Izuku knows this guy too, another regular (well, less regular than Izuku, but that's not saying much), who has a thing for feet. "You make that fifty," says Kacchan, wiggling his toes, "And you got a deal."

Fifty credits pops up immediately. Kacchan doesn't bend his legs up to take his socks off, he leans forward over his outstretched legs, bringing his chest down to his knees. Ugh god, he's so flexible. One sock, and then the other, and Kacchan wiggles his toes again, rubbing both hands up and down the sides of his right foot and then his left. "Bet you'd like me to step on you, huh?"

Yes, comes the answer, please.

"That's too bad," says Kacchan, "But you're welcome to watch me get myself off and imagine I'm crushing you beneath my heel."

He rubs his hands down his legs, then hunches forward a little and asks the screen, "What next, what next?"

A plethora of suggestions, none of which are feasible (let me suck on your cock, and pls fuck my cunt and other such nonsense (which is why Izuku doesn't talk because he knows he'd be the same)). "Oh," says Kacchan, picking out some message "You wanna see my mouth? That's interesting, haven't had that before. Nothing in it, you just want me to open it?"

The user confirms the same, and when Kacchan asks for twenty credits, he gets them. Then, in shorts only, he shuffles forward until he's close to the camera. This close up, Izuku is...dazzled...by his face. He's so handsome, so symmetrical, with huge eyes and the most...perfect hair. And then he opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue and Izuku's stomach lurches. His pierced tongue, so close... his perfect, white teeth.

Izuku's cock is leaking into his briefs, because he can't help but wonder what it would be like to sink into that warm, wet mouth. And Kacchan is laughing, maybe because of the ridiculousness of sticking his tongue out at a computer screen for the sexual amusement of some random person in some random part of the world. Then he pulls back. His grin is wide as usual, bordering on evil, and Izuku is struck by the feeling (for the millionth time) that he would fucking die for this man.

"God, that's enough of your weird shit," he says, backing up so he's sitting on the edge of the bed, "Someone pay me to take my pants off."

Fifty credits pops up. Kacchan shakes his head, "More."

Another twenty, a ten, a five. "Five? Come on cheapskate."

Another ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. "Fine, hold onto your dicks."

He stands and turns, so that his ass is facing the camera, and then with one motion, the shorts are down to his knees, and then kicked off. His ass is a thing of beauty, like a statue carved of marble, perfectly round and pert. Then he slaps it lightly and they all get to watch it jiggle, ripples in the muscle.

"Guess you all want a look at the merchandise, but I dunno if that's the back or the front," another couple of taps to his ass.

Izuku's biting at his thumbnail as Kacchan turns around, his cock on full display as he back up onto the bed. He's half hard. Izuku likes to imagine he enjoys being watched (he must, right? To be a cam boy? ...he tries not to think about the possibility of Kacchan just doing this as a job, without any investment whatsoever into the eroticism of putting on a show).

"I have my bag of tricks," he says, pulling at the box. "What do you guys want to start out with?"

More improbable suggestions. Kacchan ignores them and pulls out two items. Both small, both meant to go inside him. "Dildo or...dildo," he says, waving them. The smaller is heavily ridged, like balls stacked together. The other is straight but a little bigger. "A," he says, regarding the glass, ridged one, and "B," for the other. "Whichever one gets more cash put on it gets to go inside of me."

People start bidding.

Izuku doesn't mind which it is. Truthfully, Izuku's first O will come no matter Kacchan does, and there are plenty of others willing to finance the warm up. The glass dildo wins and Kacchan puts the other away and turns onto his hands and knees. His hand reaches out for the pump of a bottle on the nightstand and comes back glistening. This is...too much for Izuku. He has to pull out his dick as he watches Kacchan reach back, and with one slippery finger, press inside himself. "Mmm," he sighs, and shifts, adjusting so that they have the optimal view of his finger disappearing into his hole. "You guys are lucky," he says, a little breathlessly, "I'm stretchy, so this won't take too long."

Stretchy is an understatement. Izuku has seen him...well...

He pushes in a second finger, and Izuku gently squeezes the length of his own cock, eyes glued to the spot on his screen where Kacchan is slowly penetrating himself. He imagines that those were his own fingers, how hot and tight and slippery Kacchan must feel. He thinks of how Kacchan adjusts and gives way to something pushing inside of him, making room for something else in his body because he loves the pleasure of the stretch, the fullness.

Two fingers is all he needs before he's ready for the first toy, which he lines up and pushes in without too much prelude. The comments are going wild, with comments about Kacchan's body, about how well he's taking it (as if he needs encouragement for a starter toy).

Kacchan is making quiet little "ah, ah," noises, which Izuku is pretty sure are mostly for show because someone who takes cock like Kacchan wouldn't be satisfied at all with something so small. He does it for a while, probably because people are tipping him, paying money just to watch him doing the simplest thing. They don't know him. They don't know what's coming. Izuku snorts.

Eventually Kacchan's done, dropping the toy over the side of the bed. It lands with a plastic-y sort of noise. Izuku has long assumed there's some sort of bag there for easy cleanup, so that he has all his used toys together. (For some reason the organised nature of this actually enamours him a little more). Then he turns back to the screen. He's a little flushed now, pale pink in his cheeks that goes so well with his hair, and says, "If you want me to try something a little bigger, make some noise. Or rather," he pushes his hair back off his face with one hand, which stretches his torso very attractively, "Show some cash."

Cha-ching, the credits start rolling in. By Izuku's estimate, Kacchan's at somewhere around two hundred dollars already, and he's barely done anything. But then, who else puts on a show like this, with such a horrible attitude, and pulls it off?

"Another two hundred credits and I'll do it," he says. The benchmark comes quickly and with a self-satisfied smirk, he pushes himself further up the bed, rummaging in his box. "This is my favourite," he says, pulling out one that Deku has seen many times, a medium sized dildo. It's green and black, soft looking and flexible. It's one of Izuku's favourites too, though he can't place why.

With a sly grin Kacchan's pink tongue peeks out, brushing against the head of the dildo, gently. Knowing where it's going next makes it hard for Izuku to sit still, squirming in his desk chair as his hand moves jerkily up and down his erection.

Kacchan kisses the dildo a few times and then licks it again, the tip of his tongue tracing the edge of the head of the fake cock. This is for free and it doesn't escape Izuku's notice how frenzied the comments get before Kacchan laughs and turns away, bringing the dick away from his mouth.

This time Kacchan doesn't get to his knees, just rolls onto his side and brings one knee up to his chest. The dildo disappears for a moment as he uses the pump and reappears dripping with lube, smearing a little across Kacchan's ass cheek as he lines it up. Then it disappears, sliding into him easily, and Kacchan moans.

That's it, basically for Izuku. He's jerking it in earnest now, watching as Kacchan adjusts his grip so that he can go faster as well, his body bending as his back arches a little. In and out, in and out it goes, rougher as time goes on, making wet noises loud enough that they easily reach the camera. Kacchan is shaking a little, which means his other hand is...doing what?

Izuku tries to peer forward, but he's...he's not in the room.

It comes almost as a shock to him, that he can't change angles to see Kacchan better. He'd been so engrossed it had felt like he was right in front of him. "Ugh," he groans. He's so close to coming, so he reaches out with his other hand, groping for the tissues he keeps by the computer and pressing one to the head of his cock as he thinks about how Kacchan must be jerking his dick right now too. He must be, he's enjoying it so much, the feeling of this toy opening him up, stretching him out and -- nngh --

-- Izuku takes a while to come back down. He always comes super hard watching Kacchan (which is why he's addicted, if he's honest with himself), almost to the point where he whites out. It's...it's a feeling he can't get enough of.

"Oh," moans Kacchan, as he lets the dildo fall out of him. The timing is...perfect, like Izuku is pulling out of him, and he imagines that it's so, that he's just come inside Kacchan, inside his tight, perfect ass, before going on to stretch him out further than a human dick ever could with his hands, with toys.

When Kacchan sits up again, his dick is definitely fully hard, red and drooling a little. It looks so yummy. Deku wishes he could taste it, choke himself on it. Kacchan looks a little ruffled too, cheeks now a bright pink and sweat dampening the hair along his hairline. "Shit's good," he rasps, and shifts position so that he can jerk off lazily in front of the camera.

"Tell me what you like about me," he says, and with his eyes on them, everyone responds. You're gorgeous; ur hot; your ass; you take dick so good; i wanna suk ur cock; your body is perfect; you're face is amazing; you're a god --

Izuku wishes he could tell Kacchan in person what he likes about him. It's everything. Everything about him is perfect.

Still, Kacchan seems pleased, grinning again, and letting go of his dick, which arches attractively up over his belly as he reclines onto one elbow to watch his comments section. "How many of you came already?" he asks. A similar outpouring of comments, before Kacchan pouts (POUTS!! -- Izuku screencaps it) and says, in the most fucked out voice Izuku's ever heard, "Well I haven't yet, so we're going to have to keep going."

This is where Izuku sits forward, and carefully types, 1000 credits for the ridged nightmare. Kacchan sees this and laughs, "Oh how sweet, you remembered my name for it."

1500, he types back.

"Hmm," says Kacchan, "I'd usually make you pay more for that but it won't be the grand finale tonight. Let me get it to show the rest of my audience, and we'll see if they agree with you."

Izuku tries not to be annoyed by the implication of sharing.

Kacchan pops back up with the thing in his hand. His hand barely closes around it and it is ridged heavily. It's also a dark purple, giving it a kind of demonic look. "You're a fucking asshole, you know? What, you think if you pay me, I'll put anything you want in my ass?"

He pauses, showing off the toy. It's eight inches long in insertable length, which means altogether it's as long as Kacchan's arm. "Well, you're right, but..."

Lots of 'lol's in the comments. Izuku isn't amused because he knows it's true, and he intends to pay Kacchan to put many things into his ass in the near future.

"Okay, why not help this guy out, huh?" Kacchan rubs his cheek against the underside of the dildo, "If you guys can match his donation, I'll perform a magic trick and make this fucking thing disappear."

Seeing the evil looking thing beside Kacchan's angelic face is apparently enough to make the community agree, and 1500 credits rapidly adds up. Izuku drops his own 1500 and Kacchan grins. "Perfect. That was so fast, I'll even let you guys see my face while I do this. Consider it a free perk of a flash sale."

This is a tradeoff. A view of Kacchan's face means a less-good view of his hole as it gets stretched wide open by all those nasty looking ridges, but it's a trade-off Izuku is willing to take provided they get a shot of of the back later. And he will, so long as he pays enough for it.

Kacchan's face as he puts it in is...how to describe it? The intense look of focus, the flushed cheeks, the open, wet mouth. His dick is still hard and red and wet, and it jerks as each ridge slides into him. Kacchan bites his lip too, scrunches up his face as he gets to the widest part and has to stop, back off and pump it slowly into himself, forcing his hole to loosen up and take it. And take it he does, all eight inches, until the base is pressed flush against his pelvis. "Oh," moans Kacchan as he changes angle and sits up a little. "This is fucking big. Ugh, fuck, I'm so full."

"I bet you are," whispers Izuku to the screen. "God, you're so slim and you pushed that huge thing inside of you, I bet you're full to bursting."

"I wanna come," whines Kacchan, "Ugh, fuck, I need to come."

"Do it," Izuku whispers, thinking of how his hole would clench down around the enormous thing inside of him, how he'd feel every ridge and valley as he shuddered his way through an orgasm, "Come, Kacchan."

"I can't," he says, bouncing a little on his toy, just the last two or three inches. It's enough to make it clear how wide this thing is. "I have to wait."

"Why?"

"I have one more toy to do," he sighs, "I wanna come on that."

That's right, Kacchan had said this wasn't the finale. Izuku squirms again. He's so ready to touch his freshly hard dick, but he knows one stroke will have him coming again and he wants to wait and see what's next. 500 for you to fuck yourself on this one with your ass to the camera, he writes, and double checks that he isn't coming off as gross at least a hundred times as Kacchan continues to raise and lower himself on the toy.

He sends it, and Kacchan just nods. Izuku deposits it.

With a sound of discomfort, Kacchan rolls over onto his knees - god how it must feel to move with that huge thing inside of him - and reaches back, pulling the dildo halfway out before plunging it back inside of himself. His cock is hanging down between his legs, Izuku can just about see it, the hard length of it drooling a little more as Kacchan works himself open with the toy. It's so dark against his pale skin, his tight red hole.

God. What the fuck is supposed to be coming next?

Kacchan pulls it out, finally, with a wet sound, and lets it fall next to him on the bed. His hole is already having trouble trying to close, and he gently traces it, before abruptly pushing four fingers inside himself and pushing his wrist down. "Wow," he comments, "I'm so fucking loose." Then he laughs, "Good thing I have fans online who buy me presents to fill me up."

Fans online?

Izuku's heart jumps.

"Yeah, that's right, guess whose present came in the mail today?" Kacchan says, and reaches over the edge of his bed. A box, there, and he takes his time opening it, pulling out its contents and then settling it between his thighs and squeezing it to keep it there. "Stan is here."

The thing is...huge. When Izuku had sent him the money and told him to buy it, he'd known, of course, that it was big but....seeing it next to Kacchan's body gives him a whole other kind of thrill. He'd bought that for him. Kacchan had gotten his gift and is going to use it. "Thanks Deku," Kacchan says with a wink, using one of the characters Izuku had used in his username, "For your kind donation. You get to see me use this for free. Everyone else has to fucking pay though."

Izuku honestly would have paid any amount of money in that moment to see Kacchan slide this particular toy inside of himself. It's enormous, red at the tip fading into a dark brown at the base. He'd wanted Kacchan to get the extra large but the negotiation had ended with a large, and seeing it now he can tell it's plenty big enough. (And anyway...it means he gets to buy him a bigger one later).

"I can't," says Kacchan, wrapping a hand around the head of the dildo, "Even come close to closing my hand around this thing. It's twelve and a half inches around, almost four across."

People are dropping money like crazy, begging him to let them see it go inside him, "Aww, none of you are concerned for my safety? You don't think this thing is too fucking big? You just wanna see me impale myself on it?"

"Yes," breathes Deku, "Please, Kacchan."

"Beg me," says Kacchan, "Beg me to cram this into myself until there's nothing left."

"Please," he moans, "please do it, please put it inside yourself, please Kacchan."

He's pathetic, he's begging to a computer screen but...he knows Kacchan is talking to him . He even said his name. He wants Izuku to beg.

"Huh," says Kacchan, "okay. But...not for you. For me."

"Yes, please make yourself come," says Izuku.

"I have to move to the floor for this," he says, and despite the situation, Izuku is excited about that. He's never seen a different angle of Kacchan's room. Kacchan reaches forward and angles the camera down. It's a hardwood floor. In the background, the legs of a desk and feet of an office chair. Kacchan kneels a moment later, blocking the view of the background as he attaches the suction cup of the toy to the ground.

He disappears again for a moment and comes back with the entire bottle of lube, before sitting with the toy between his spread legs and making quite the show out of greasing it up. The sight of his hands, looking so small on the toy, makes Deku throb. He wonders if he might come...just from watching...? And the expression on Kacchan's face...he....he looks so hungry, like he can't wait to get it into him.

"Everyone ready?" he asks at last, wiping his hands on a towel before tossing it down just out of the camera's view, and then kneeling over the toy. Carefully he lines up its blunt head with his already stretched entrance, and ever so gradually...begins to apply downward pressure. Like this, Izuku can only see the bottom half of Kacchan's face, of a lip caught between teeth, a flush over his cheeks and down his neck. "It's so big," he gasps, "Fucking hell."

"You can do it," whispers Izuku as Kacchan sighs, "I don't know if I can do this."

"Make yourself relax, you can take it."

Kacchan exhales long and slow and suddenly Izuku sees the head of the toy pop inside. A strangled moan from Kacchan. Izuku can see his nose now. "Oh god, holy fuck," his hands are gripping tight to his thighs, "Mmmnnnnnhhh."

He bobs a little as though trying to seek relief, but there is none to be found, this toy is big all over. Another moan, this one of desperation, and Kacchan reaches down to jerk his dick. Wow, so big that it's making even Kacchan start to go soft with the pain of the stretch. Izuku has to grip the edge of the desk to avoid reaching for his own cock. He'd bought this for Kacchan. This was his gift, and Kacchan is using it, forcing himself down onto it even though it's so big it hurts.

Kacchan bobs again and Izuku can see the trembling in the muscles of his thighs, but he's halfway down and Izuku can see his whole face, his glazed over eyes and his eyebrows, drawn together in the middle. "Mmm," he says, his voice choked, "I don't know if I can go all the way down."

It's an act, Izuku knows that. Kacchan wants this thing inside of him, but he wants them to pay for the privilege. The thing is that Izuku is more than willing to pay. For Kacchan he'll pay anything.

3000 if you get it all in, he writes. He can see when Kacchan sees it because his eyebrows lift a little. Other people are pledging too, twenty, fifty, one hundred. But Izuku is willing to pay what Kacchan deserves. "Oh," gasps Kacchan, "Okay, fuck. You better fucking pay up, or you're all fucking blocked from my room."

He will, there's no worry about that.

With a tight expression of focus, Kacchan looks towards the floor, heaves a great breath and presses himself down, down the enormous thing, willingly letting it split him open. It's huge, there's no denying that, curved so that as he sinks lower, Kacchan has to readjust the position of his knees.

He jerks his cock again a few times as he works himself down, huffing and sighing as he gradually gets lower and lower, until finally, with a surprised moan, he reaches the bottom of it. "Hah!" he exclaims breathlessly, victoriously, "It's all in. Holy fuck."

Boom, there goes a tidal wave of donations , and Izuku sends his 3000 as well, removing his hand from the mouse as soon as he's done so to finally, finally , grip his cock in his hand. It's hard to picture how big the thing is - he has to think back to when Kacchan had been sitting with it between his legs, where it had stood proudly, almost up to his belly button.

"Mmm," Kacchan says, running a hand down his flat belly and abdomen, "I can feel it from the outside even. It's so big that I can see it pushing out my stomach. Wish I could show you but I don't think I can move enough to turn." He prods at his pelvis, "The head of it is here, I think. Ugh, god."

Ugh god, indeed. Izuku is shaking all over as his hand goes on his dick, thinking about how full Kacchan is. Full of Izuku's gift. He must feel so, "Ah, I'm so full, fuck, I gotta come," says Kacchan, as though reading Izuku's mind. He bounces, just a little, on the dildo, only the last couple inches or so, and pulls at his cock.

His face, though, his flushed pink face. His glazed, fucked-out expression, his bright red, bitten lips. And that huge cock in his ass.

Izuku comes so suddenly and so hard he has neither the time nor the presence of mind to grab for a tissue. It splatters messily over the underside of his desk, but he can't find it in himself to care, not when he's shuddering so hard, his toes curling so tight it's nearly painful. He might not have ever come harder in his life, and he's been watching Kacchan for months, now.

And on the screen, Kacchan finally makes the money shot as well, falling forward enough to press one hand to the floor to steady himself as the other continues to move. His cum splatters across the hardwood in thick spurts, as his lower body trembles and comes to a stop. He's clenching down around that huge toy, Izuku knows, is feeling its unyielding presence in his body.

Eventually, after a few minutes, he seems to come down from the heaven to which he'd ascended, and tips forward, easing himself off the toy. "Last thing you guys can pay me for tonight," he rasps, sounding tired, "Who wants to see what my ass looks like now?"

Izuku fucking does!

He joins the frenzy as people demand to see, dropping another couple of hundred credits before Kacchan seems satisfied and turns to face the other way, dropping his chest to the ground and reaching back to spread his cheeks. No surprise, the gape is beautiful. Kacchan might be "stretchy" but he's no match for Stan, and his asshole is struggling to close around nothing.

"Feels empty," sighs Kacchan, and moves one of his hands a little so he can push a couple of fingers in. They go in easy. Izuku is 99% sure he could get his entire hand in without much effort. "Maybe I should plug myself up tonight, to keep my hole satisfied, huh?"

Agreement from the crowd.

"Unfortunately," says Kacchan, "You don't get to see it, not this time anyway. Maybe tomorrow." He turns back around to face the camera, "Thanks for paying my rent, you horny fucks. See you later."

He sticks his tongue out and reaches forward. And the stream ends.

Izuku sits back from his computer, feeling a little wrung out. He'd come twice but he's sure he'll be masturbating the rest of the night thinking about what he'd just seen. He blearily hits "end" on the recording software running on his computer, saving the file into Kacchan's folder.

He's perfect, Izuku thinks. He's perfect .

The only thing he doesn't like about his public streams is that there are all those other people there. He's been lucky enough to have a couple of private streams with Kacchan, but he makes him pay out the nose for them (and he doesn't offer them too often when there are so many other people willing to chip in for bigger total rewards). He wishes he could just...take care of Kacchan, so that he didn't need to do this stuff for strangers. So that he could be supported and comfortable and not have to play pretend.

It would be so nice to be able to hold him after a session like this. To cuddle him, to help him clean up, to snuggle him to sleep after. Izuku worries about the lack of aftercare, that it might be hurting Kacchan.

He wants to know him , to know that he's okay.

He needs to meet Kacchan.

It's not easy at all. He'd wondered if perhaps he'd be able to track him down via the dildo purchase, but Kacchan has been very careful never to give out his real name, and had accepted Izuku's gift on the condition that he pay with credits through the cam website. He doesn't even know where he lives, except that Kacchan is Japanese, so it's sort of a wild goose chase at first.

He ends up doing it through the magic of reddit.

He'd posted a question on Kacchan, whether anyone knew if he'd done any other stuff, or if he was in any professional work. The answers were all no, and most people hadn't heard of him, but it was enough that one person commented, omg i went to school with that guy, and Izuku was off to the races.

He'd trawled through that user's posts, thousands of them, to figure out where he lived or what his name was. He got the town, eventually, and from there it was a matter of trial and error to find the school on facebook. From there it was looking through hundreds of photos. Looking at Kacchan, he seemed about 22 or 23, so Izuku focused on four or five years back, scrolling through and through the photos until...finally.

A picture of Kacchan. Young, with unruly hair and a sullen face, but undeniably Kacchan.

His heart had leapt. With shaking fingers he'd clicked the picture, and there in the comments, someone tagging @Bakugou Katsuki.

Ka-Katsuki.

Izuku can hardly sit still. His name is Katsuki. He tries the word, speaking for the first time today, "Katsuki." It feels good. Grinning, he has to get up, has to pace the room a little. It's almost seven pm, which means Kacchan will be doing his show soon, and this time Izuku is going to watch knowing his real name: Bakugou Katsuki.

It takes a while before he's ready to actually meet Katsuki.

He'd had to find out where he's living now, (a suburb outside Tokyo), had to arrange for a trip there, has to see Katsuki first so he'd know where to bump into him. The first time he sees him in real life is...unreal. He looks exactly the same as in any of his videos, without filter, without a screen in between them.

Izuku's stomach is in his throat as he sees Katsuki leaving his apartment. He's so...fashionable! It's kind of weird, seeing him with his clothes on, besides the casual ones he usually starts the videos in. Today he's in all black, baggy pants and combat boots, a sweater and a jacket, and he looks so, so good.

He follows him, of course, at a distance. He's never seen him walk before either, and he has a very particular way about it, kind of half slouched with his hands in his pockets. He kicks out his feet with each step, probably because of the baggy pants, and sort of lopes along like that. The effect is to make him look like a grumpy teenager. How endearing.

Katsuki meets up with someone on the street, a redhead who embraces him, laughing and trying to pull him faster down the sidewalk. Izuku frowns. Who is this? A friend?

They meander down the streets, the redhead talking nonstop to Katsuki, until they turn in to the campus of a university.

Oh, Izuku thinks, looking at the sign. He's smart too .

Of course he is.

The chemistry building. Redhead splits off from him with a smile and a wave, and Katsuki disappears inside. Izuku stands there, watching him walk through the front door with the strongest sense of longing he's ever felt, before giving in and trailing after him.

Katsuki is very studious. He spends hours in the library after class, before heading home, where Izuku knows he's about to turn on his camera. It kind of sucks not being able to watch him perform, especially after seeing him during the day, knowing what's happened to him before that moment of appearing on screen.

Still, it's been incredible getting to see him going about his every-day life. He knows his coffee order (venti doubleshot on ice), knows that he's right handed, that he's quiet in class and doesn't smile much when he's not on camera. (Izuku wants to make Katsuki smile during the day too, not just during performances.)

It's almost the end of the semester, Izuku thinks, as he heads back to his hotel. It could be a good time to introduce himself. Katsuki will be done his studies and free as a bird, allowing them plenty of time to get to know each other.

Izuku has to learn how to pick locks, but you can learn how to do anything using the internet these days, and it's simple to get the tools he needs in such a big city. Timing is important, so he watches and waits for Katsuki to leave for the day, stealing up the stairs and to Katsuki's front door. There's no one around, but he has to be quick, and he fumbles with the lock for only a moment before he's in, turning the door knob with a gloved hand and slipping inside.

His heart is pounding in his ears. The apartment is nice, and smells...so good. Izuku has never been close enough to smell Katsuki before, but if this is him? Wow.

It's a one bedroom, but barely, things arranged neatly in a small space. The kitchen is pretty basic, but there aren't any dirty dishes, and the counters are clean. In the fridge, a number of tupperware containers. Curious, Izuku opens one. Chicken, rice and vegetables, in a sauce so spicy that the smell makes his eyes start to water. All the boxes are the same. Meal prep. God, Katsuki's tidy and a good cook in addition to all the other amazing things about him.

With every moment he becomes more sure that Katsuki is his soulmate.

The living room is a table and chairs, a couch and a television. There's only one photo in here, of Katsuki with a man and a woman that can only be his parents. The woman looks just like him, almost unnervingly so. The man has a kind, indulgent smile on his face. Izuku smiles back at him. It seems that Katsuki does have a couple of people looking out for him at least.

He avoids the bedroom for now, taking a peek into the bathroom. Clean, of course. He uses cinnamon toothpaste, Izuku notes with a grin. There's floss, too, right on the counter. In the medicine cabinet, painkillers and a small prescription bottle with the name of a medication he doesn't recognize on it. He takes a photo of the bottle with his phone before carefully replacing it in its spot and rotating the label to where it had been before he'd picked it up.

And then... the grand finale. He's cautious peeking his head into the bedroom, as though he might be caught somehow, but the camera Katsuki uses is carefully covered up. It's set on a tripod at the foot of his bed and connected by a cable to a television significantly larger than the one that sits in the living room. It makes sense, Izuku supposes, so that he can see himself and read the comments from all the way back on his bed, but it looks funny to see the dark screen towering so close to the bed in what's not exactly a huge room.

And the bed, oh, the bed. It's exactly as he's seen it so many times, the sheets carefully made, the pillows placed just-so. The nightstand has the infamous bottle of lubricant on it, plus a book. Chemistry. Izuku snorts. Seems Kacchan doesn't have many hobbies besides cramming huge things inside his ass for pleasure and profit.

With a sigh of relief, Izuku rubs the palms of his hands across the sheets of the bed. They're already neatly made, so they'll be easy to put back in place, and he luxuriates in the feeling of soft cotton beneath his fingers.

Unable to resist, he leans down a little, spreading out over the covers and pressing a cheek to the duvet. It's so soft, and the smell , god. He'd never known, never even guessed at what Kacchan could have smelled like. And honestly, before this moment, he'd never really thought it mattered all that much what someone's 'scent' was. It's all just mass-made deodorants and shampoos, right? If Kacchan smelled like Axe body spray, well, so did millions of other young men.

But...there's something about it. About the combination of products, and Katsuki himself. Something unique. Carefully, Izuku settles onto his side, lifting his legs up so that he's lying on Katsuki's bed. Like this the scent is overwhelming, surrounding him. This is Kacchan's bed. He sleeps here every night. He performs here almost every night. This is his sanctuary and he's sharing it with Izuku.

He lies there for a while. Too long, probably, caught up thinking about Katsuki being wrapped in these blankets. Getting up is a mission, and he has to bully himself into doing it, but at least there's an incentive, he thinks, as he remakes the bed.

There hasn't been too much interesting around the house, no surprises, but Izuku knows that's because all the things Katsuki might want to keep secret are all in a box. And that box is...under his bed.

Hardly able to contain the thrill that rockets through him at seeing it, he drags the bin from under the bedframe. It's heavy, lid tightly closed, and his fingers tremble as he cracks open the top. There in the box, all the toys Izuku's ever seen on Kacchan's shows, all cleaned and neatly arranged. Carefully, he rummages, fingers ghosting over the chain link of the nipple clamps, pressing lightly into the soft, jelly like dildo he sometimes uses for warming up.

And there, at one side of the box, Stan. He picks it up, turning it over in his hands. It's unsurprisingly quite heavy, and it has a pleasant give to it when he squeezes it. The shape gives it an animalistic sort of feeling and even just holding it gives him the faintest sense of being prey. He can't even imagine what it felt like for Kacchan to have this all the way inside him.

Then he realises he's touching something that had been all the way inside Kacchan...

His heartbeat jumps.

He'd bought this, and Kacchan had put it inside of himself.

A quiet thud, and Izuku has just enough time to turn his head before he hears a key in the lock. Oh shit.

Quickly he replaces Stan where it had been before, slotting the top back on the box and pushing it back under the bed. The front door opens and he can hear Katsuki talking, "Yeah, I know, I know... Well what am I supposed to fucking do about it?"

Panic swells up Izuku's throat, tight and painful, and without thinking too much, he throws himself onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed, squeezing underneath it just as Katsuki's heavy footsteps stomp into the room. Izuku's suddenly glad he'd tidied up as he'd gone. Nothing is out of place...except for him.

Katsuki speaks again, making it clear that he's on the phone, since there had been no second set of footsteps. "Look, I can't, I'm too busy... With my job , mom."

A weight settles onto the mattress above him. Katsuki has just sat down. Despite everything, Izuku's heart is pounding in excitement as well as fear. He's so so close to Kacchan. To the man of his dreams. His destiny. "Four point something," he growls, "Yeah, fucking over four point oh, so just let me do what I want for the summer. No. No."

Another long pause. Izuku watches as Katsuki's feet shift over the floor, one bare foot coming to rest atop the other. His toes spread with the downward pressure. Izuku is suddenly struck by the thought of the foot fetish guy seeing this. He almost gets it, right now. "I know I'd fucking like Daisetsuzan but I just want to stay here for the summer. Okay. ...Yeah, you too. Bye."

A quiet thump that Izuku imagines is his phone hitting the covers, and then a louder one. Katsuki's heels lift a little, implying that he's just fallen back to lie on the bed. He heaves a sigh. He sounds stressed. Izuku wishes he could comfort him. All things in good time though.

The more pressing matter at the moment is escaping from being beneath Kacchan's bed.

He ends up daydreaming, while he's lying there. Kacchan is only a couple of feet above him, stretched out on his back, and Izuku thinks about what he must look like. Tired, he'd sounded on the phone. What must that look like...are his amber eyes hazy? Half lidded?

Izuku imagines lying next to him as he dozes off, of letting Katsuki use him as a pillow, feeling his breathing even out and slow. Imagines holding him close as he lets himself relax. God, the trust that would take.

It takes a while but Katsuki gets up eventually, shuffling out of the room. Tentatively, Izuku peeks out as he thumps away, not graceful at all as he walks, and when the bathroom door shuts, he bolts, as quickly and as silently as he can.

How cute is it that he shuts the door when he thinks he's alone , Izuku thinks, as he hotfoots it through the hallway and out to the front door. Carefully, as quietly as possible, he eases it open, turning the lock on the other side before closing it behind himself. As soon as he's a reasonable distance away he half-runs down the stairs and out to the parking lot, terrified that Katsuki will have heard something and come to investigate the sound.

It's only once he's off the property and half way down Katsuki's street that he huffs a laugh. It comes out of him in a rush, the nerves, the excitement. He'd smelled Katsuki, heard his voice in person. He'd been inches away from him. He had wondered whether this might be the turning point, something that might make him give up on this crazy dream. He thought he might find something he didn't like, or... something, but no. Katsuki is as perfect offline as he is through a computer screen, or better.

He looks up the medication in Kacchan's medicine cabinet. Fluoxetine. Non brand-name Prozac.

His eyebrows climb as he crawls a little higher on his hotel bed and reads through its uses. An SSRI, for depression, mood disorders, OCD... He wonders what's wrong with Kacchan and then immediately kicks himself for the intrusive thought. Nothing is wrong with Katsuki. He is as he was intended to be, and if he needs a little medical intervention to appear more "normal" or whatever to the remainder of society, well, that's not his fault.

Still, he can't help but be curious of the reason for which it was prescribed.

And he laughs when he sees that "loss of libido" is one of the side effects. Guess that's not the case for everyone.

The plan is...well, the plan is to meet Kacchan, and if things go well, to bring him back to his place. The main problem with that is that Izuku lives a few hours away, and that Kacchan doesn't exactly seem like the sort willing to sit in a car for a couple of hours, even for his biggest fan.

He has a back up plan, but first.

The meet cute.

The first week of his two week vacation is drawing to a close, which means he has to hurry. Blessedly, this vacation had also lined up perfectly with the end of Katsuki's semester, and only a couple of days after Izuku had gotten to see his apartment, he gets to "run into" Kacchan.

He and his friends go to a bar, a dingy little hole in the wall which seems like it's popular with students, and they do shots. And more shots.

Izuku sits at the bar nursing his drink, listening to them shout, not three feet away from him. "Fucking destroyed that chem final," Katsuki is saying, "Made it my bitch."

Laughter, and the girl with pink hair says, "Can a bitch really make something else into a bitch?"

"Ohh," chorus the rest of the group.

"You tell me," says Katsuki.

"Ohhhhh!!!" comes the echo of responses, and then a round of laughter.

Izuku grins into the rim of his glass as he takes a sip. Katsuki is exactly the same kind of mean as he is in his shows. He wonders if any of his friends know about that. About the shows. About the fact that their friend gets naked and fucks himself in the -- no. Best to keep those kind of thoughts for later, or he isn't going to get through the night.

Eventually, Katsuki, grumbling under the demands of his friends, goes to get the next round. And miracle of all miracles, he pushes up to the bar right next to Izuku.

He's in a tank top, his pale, muscular arms bare, and the naked skin brushes over Izuku's knuckles as he puts his arms on the countertop. In the dim lights over the bar, he seems to gleam with a thin sheen of sweat. Izuku swallows.

"Oi!" says Katsuki loudly, to the bartender currently serving someone else, "Beers!"

The bartender nods at him, looking exasperated. Katsuki huffs and drops a little. He's so so close. Izuku looks down at him from where he's perched on the barstool. "You look familiar," he says to Katsuki, who looks up at him. Izuku just about has a heart attack. Kacchan is...looking at him, seeing him!!

His eyes are intense indeed, and Izuku feels them crawl down his body before they flicker back up to his face. He's been appraised. He wonders what Kacchan has determined his worth is.

"Yeah?" Katsuki says, and tilts his chin up a little. "I don't recognize you."

Izuku clenches his hand a little tighter around the beer glass, just to stop his fingers from trembling. "I'm forgettable."

"Yeah," says Katsuki, "Probably."

Probably. Izuku tries to remind himself to breathe normally, "What are you celebrating?"

"Take a wild guess. We look like students. It's the end of the school year. What do you think?"

"Done exams?"

Katsuki snorts and gives him a look that can mean nothing else but duh. Then he leans forward over the bar, shouting down to the bartender, "Six beers!"

Izuku, by nature, wants to recoil from this rudeness to the server, but despite feeling embarrassed to be sitting beside him, he still finds himself drawn to this entitled, arrogant...

"You're staring at me," says Katsuki, looking back at him, "It's creepy."

"S-sorry," says Izuku. "Um... I --"

"Y-y-you what?" Katsuki turns a little, so that he's facing Izuku front-on, one elbow still up on the bar. He's mocking Izuku stumbling over his words but all Izuku can think about is the definition of his arms as Katsuki gestures to himself. "You want a piece of this, huh?"

"W-what--"

Katsuki leans in a little, closing the gap between their faces to only a couple of inches, "You saw me here and thought it was your lucky day. You thought, man, that's a nice piece of ass. Maybe if I act coy I can make friends, maybe I can hang around until he feels sorry for me. Guess what?" He tilts his face a little to the side, "I don't do pity fucks, so find someone in the same league as you, so that you actually have a chance, okay four-eyes?"

"I don't wear glasses," is all Izuku manages. The beers appear in front of them and Katsuki hands over a crumpled bill as payment.

Katsuki laughs, the same evil sound Izuku has heard a hundred times over his computer speakers. "You're a nerd, plain and simple. Nerds don't go out with jocks. And next time," he leans forward and stage whispers into Izuku's ear, "try to be a bit more subtle about wanting a dick in your ass, you get me?"

He takes his change, leaving a significant tip on the counter, and picks up the beers, four to one hand, two to the other, then leaves with a wicked grin.

He also leaves Izuku with a heart that feels like it's going to pound out of his chest. He'd... he'd felt Katsuki's breath on his ear, heard his voice from so close . He'd felt his body heat. He'd! He'd talked to him!

Carefully, Izuku finishes his drink, then stands. As he leaves he gives the group of six a furtive glance, but none of them look his way, not even Katsuki.

Outside the cool air is welcome against his burning cheeks. He's so - so happy! Izuku is aware that another, more rational man might have been disappointed with meeting Kacchan and having him speak that way but...Izuku's not rational. He's in love and he can't come down from cloud nine.

He's nervous. So nervous.

So many things could go wrong. Katsuki could get away, he could hurt Izuku, he could call the police. They could get caught by a random passer-by.

And what if he succeeds? If anything, that's even more nerve wracking.

But this is something he has to do, he knows that. He won't be able to just convince Katsuki to come along. For them to be happy, Izuku needs to be a man of action. For Kacchan, he'll do it. He'll do anything.

Katsuki comes home late from the bar, so late that Izuku's been wondering if he'd missed him, whether he'd walked on by and was safely wrapped up in bed. But no, he's wandering home at 3am, on his phone, completely oblivious to the world around him. It's the type of confidence brought on by a lifetime of superiority. Katsuki has never had to worry about his safety, that much is clear.

Foolish. Naive.

Luckily, he'll have Izuku to take care of him from now on.

He doesn't go down easily though. Izuku gets the needle into his neck right away, but only manages to depress the syringe half way down before Katsuki has shoved him away with an enormous burst of strength. The show of power impresses Izuku and he feels his heart squeeze with the thrill of it, but he swallows to try to recentre himself. Focus. They're in the stairwell of the apartment building, so no one else can see them, but there are still people sleeping near here, so he needs to be quick...and quiet.

"W-what," slurs Katsuki, stumbling into the wall as he yanks the needle from his neck. He's drunk already, that probably isn't helping things. "Why?"

"Shh," hushes Izuku, getting back into his space. Katsuki tries to push him away again but already he's much weaker than before and all he manages is a gentle nudge.

He looks like he can hardly stand. Izuku pushes down on his shoulders, watching gleefully as he sinks towards the floor, grasping at Izuku's forearms like he can either pull them off him...or use them to get back to his feet. They catch in the fabric of his sleeves, tangling in the dark fabric. No use, he's going down.

A alarmed gurgle from Katsuki.

Before he can scream, Izuku stuffs the cloth he'd brought along for this very purpose into his mouth, shoving it back and throwing a leg over Katsuki to stand astride him where he's now crumpled in the corner between the floor and the wall. Duct tape, over his mouth, four pieces from ear to ear, slightly overlapping so that his entire face below his nose is grey and dully gleaming.

He's still pushing at Izuku, even as his eyes are drooping, the expression on his face caught somewhere between muted panic and confusion. "Shh, shh," Izuku says to him, stroking hands over the corners of his taped jaw, through his soft, soft hair. Katsuki is fighting it, struggling to keep his eyes open as he tugs weakly at Izuku. His panicked breaths through his nose are evening out against his will, his body uncoiling.

And then he's limp, arms drooping and then laying heavily over his lap as his eyelids shut.

Izuku lets out a huge breath. Wow.

9484 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
15.2K 212 2
When Midoriya Izuku took to the streets, he had expected many things. Attacks from villains, assassins sent by All for One to capture him, but a conf...
116 0 7
- What in the hell IS WRONG WITH YOU?" - You scream the last words, hearing whimpers and gasps from around you and Katsuki going uncharacteristically...
4.5K 67 15
Deku gets cheated on, he moves to an undisclosed city in America, makes new friends, and hijinks ensue. This is a work of SATIRE. I am making fun of...