DANGEROUSLOVE ™

Oleh brazyybleu__

love is not a game , and even if it was you don't play the game the game plays you . Lebih Banyak

2
3
4
5
6
ROLL CALL
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
UMMMMMM
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
THE END
pt 2 !

1

25.4K 320 24
Oleh brazyybleu__

                                           ( excuse any mistakes . )

                                         HT , TX
                                Hunesti Marie Hill
                                    (on - i - stee)
                                            19

looking at my little sister i could tear her head right off them lumpy ass shoulders of hers , " now i'll be wrong if i just bat tf outta you huh ? .

she just looked at me like i was speaking fuckin french or sum shit .. "say" i said looking agitated .

i hated living down in Houston widd my damn daddy , my momma sent me down here when i was 16 she said " ain't nothing down here for you in baton rouge" which was true but that ain't mean i wanted to come up here with these mfs .

my daddy was a hoe , he had bout 12 kids .. 8 fr but still, he had a lot of money n spoiled me cs he liked my momma more .. they ain't work out tho bc he was a hoe as stated before .

" hunesti" my sister said waving her hand infront of my face as i was in a daze , "stop talkin to me mane"  i smacked her hand .. she ate my shit i wasn't to fond of her ass right now .

" just go buy you some more , you act like you can't " she said rolling her as if she was mad , " i shouldn't have to buy more if you would've kept yo ass in yo own shit." as i finished my sentence the door swung open.

looking over i seen my father with his black lanky ass .. " stop allat cussing in my house , n watch how you talkin to my child ." he said hanging his coat up on the coat hanger by the door , i just looked at him, wasn't nothing to say .

i started grabbing my shit bc he was home now my job was done , " where you finna go ?" zuri , my lil sister asked me .. " home ?" i said bluntly confused as to why she was questioning me like i wasn't the grown one here , " lemme come" she asked getting up off the couch.

i looked at her as if she was speaking Spanish , n if yk me i failed ts in school sooo yea , " son no" i said with my accent vividly popping as i was putting my crossbody around me , " i already did yo daddy a favor by watch yo aggy ass now bye ." i said walking towards the door where my father was .

as i opened the door i looked at him " u can just cashapp me my money , pleasure doing business witchu"

walking out to the driveway where my SEXCYYY white mercedes' benz was parked, i got in throwing my purse in the passager seat starting that hoe up , i was gone go by the gas station so i turned right after pulling out the driveway n drove down the street a bit.

( AT THE GAS STATION )

pulling into the gas station i seen it wasn't no spots by the gas pumps open so i pulled into a parking spot i ain't need gas anyways , i grabbed my purse n got out locking my door but not shutting the car off .

" 'cuse me" i said squeezing in the door , this store was always crowed .. there was a hood turf right on the other side of the street .. after i got all that i wanted i made my way back to the front , the store wasn't that packed anymore .. just me , some mid-age looking lady, a young girl and , and a fin- a fine tall lightskin boy , he had curly hair but it was braided up though and the braids was swaying on each side of his face , he just knew he was fine and he was high tooo .

"aye mama , you next" he called out from the side of me .. he look concerned , considering the fact that i was standing there just daydreaming about his ass i would too , " omg mb im so sorry" i said as i laughed softly .. " u good , it be like that sometimes" he said and his fine ass smiled showing off his silver grills with diamonds it looked like. 

ZOOOO WEEEE MAMMMAA 😫😫

just as the girl behind the register finished ringing up my stuff the , bell rang indicating somebody was walkin in , i looked over as the nosey ho i am .. only to find a darkskin lookin into the store " aye princeb, you good in here ?" he spoke out " yea im good, line was just a lil long " a voice behind me said ik it was that fine ass lightskin.    PRINCEB

i finished paying for my things, grabbing my bag n leaving out the side of the store i came in , heading to my car i opened the door , throwing the bag and my crossbody over to the passenger seat, now time to head my ass home.

____________________________________
so y'all gimme feedback cs yea 😭.

this my first book or wtv n im kinda excited i just hope y'all fw it .

whatchu y'all think abt hunesti so far ? 🙂

vote n give feedback pls .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

340K 9.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
63.3K 1.4K 25
.. if this isn't love please tell me what is
24.9K 1.2K 23
" trying to keep the balance, I'm staying strong.. " rich spirit by kendrick lamar
326K 8.8K 68
When I'm here we're unhealthy , but I can't breathe when you are away ..