The Strings of Fateโœ…๏ธ(MYG)

By midnight_breezee

๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™. (๐™ˆ๐™”๐™‚) (WATTPAD FEATURED) Not all love stories are written with threads of g... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Alluring Beauty
2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Clash of Swords
3 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Defeated
4 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The trophy of victory
5 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Sacred Vows
6 ๐Ÿ‘‘ My Queen
7 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unfriendly treatment
8 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Intimidating eyes
9 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Captivated
Gifts and Achievements
10 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Responsibility
11 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Persuade
12 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Attacked
14 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Ignorance
15 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Emperor
16 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Betrayed and broken
17 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Drunken fit
18 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Guilt and regret
19 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Forgiveness
20 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fatal Arrows
21 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Marry Nari
22 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Prooving innocent
23 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Brother
24 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Shocking truth
25 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Real Culprit
26 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stabbed
27 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Last Breath
28 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Poisoned
29 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Going against all odds
30 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Blood of Achilles
31 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Bring me to life
32 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stand with Justice
33 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past
34 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past II
35 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Frozen Inside without your love
36 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Two body One soul
37 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unexpected meeting
38 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suspicious Soldier
39 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life of the subjects
40 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Saviour Emperor Min
41 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Dream come true
42 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unpredictable future.
43 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Nations Strike.
44 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The past III
45 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past IV
46 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Little Emperor
47 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Last Battle
48 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Fallen Emperor
49 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Souls United
Behind the scenes.
Epilogue
I ๐Ÿ’œ U
Character Aesthetics 1
Character Aesthetics 2

13 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life and Death

609 66 31
By midnight_breezee

Relief would be an understatement for what Hyesoo felt after meeting the Elesian Prince. Taehyung was shocked to see their condition. She spat everything that happened on their way back. The bandits lost them, the royal group was now galloping through the known road. Taehyung had his swords drawn just in case anyone attacked. The road was empty. The kingdom was sleeping peacefully in the heart of the night.

"What were you doing here?" Hyesoo asked.

"I?" He took some seconds before replying, "I went to bring some night jasmine for my sister. She loves decorating the room with that."

"At this hour??" Hyesoo questionably looked at him. Something didn't seem right. He was hesitating in his words but she decided not to push him. She would think about him when her mind was stable again. With the bleeding emperor behind her, she was getting paranoid. "You could have just asked any servant to bring them."

"Ha Ha ha. I know right? But I love toiling in the silent night. It gives me peace." The reply was weird. Hyesoo eyed him suspiciously. "We are here." Hyesoo saw the palace gate approaching.

Yoongi was rushed into immediate treatment as soon as they reached the palace. Hyesoo and some other servants stood infront of the closed door of his room. The doctors strictly forbade everyone to enter until his condition gets better. Taehyung had gone to inform the family members.

Hyesoo counted her heartbeats as she waited. She was anxious. She didn't know what she would do if anything happened to the emperor. Unknowingly a soft spot grew up in her heart for him.

Suddenly she felt a stinging pain on her left cheek.  Hyesoo raised her bloodshot eyes to meet her mother-in-law. "How dare you, you witch!" She hissed. "What have you done to my son?!" She gripped her arms and shook her vigorously.

Hyesoo stared at the ground blankly. If it was some other time, she might have returned the insult but now she knew she was at fault. It was true that Yoongi got hurt because of her. Moreover, she was tired. She had no energy left to fight with anyone. She only wished for the emperor to get well soon.

"You tried to kill him! I will throw you before the hounds!!" The former queen dug her nails in Hyesoo's soft arms. The later bit her lips to endure the pain.

"Mother." Taehyung placed his hand on the old woman's shoulder. His own mother died when he was young and thus got all the motherly affections from the Queen mother, Min Jihye. "It was not her fault."

"Don't dare take her side, Min Taehyung! My son is fighting for his life in the room!" She shouted but Tae didn't withdraw his hand. He knew she was vulnerable. She loved her son more than anything.

"Why don't you speak anything?!!" The woman pushed her and Hyesoo almost hit her head on the pillar.

"Mother! That's enough!" Taehyung hugged her tightly. Jihye broke down in his arms. Her sobs echoed thoughout the silent hall. Nari and Rhea stood at the far end. The former's eyes were red and puffy clearly indicating that she was crying. Rhea had her eyes fixed on Hyesoo. Needless to say, she hated her like everyone else.

"Brother, why don't you punish her? Attempting to kill the Emperor is considered treason." Rhea spoke for the first time. Her voice was sharp and arrogant.

"I am telling this again, Hyesoo didn't try to kill Hyung. She protected him." Taehyung sounded annoyed. He wasn't trying to save her, he only stood for the truth. He had seen the worry and fear in the Queen's eyes. He knew Hyesoo genuinely cared for Yoongi.

"But that doesn't hide the fact that his majesty went into the forest late at night! It was that stubborn whore's fault! She deliberately did this-"

"SHUT UP, MIN RHEA!" Taehyung's deep voice echoed in the hall. No one dared to speak after that. "I am responsible for the throne in the absence of the king, so I decide what to do or what not to do! I don't want any suggestions, am I clear?!"

"Taehyung, please... I can't stand her a moment." The Queen mother weakly spoke from his arms.

"Rhea, take Mother to her room and be with her. I'll inform you about the Emperor's condition at intervals."

The addressed lady glared at Hyesoo before leaving with the old woman. Hyesoo gaped at the Prince with wide eyes. She couldn't believe he was trying to defend her. They had never spoken nicely with each other. Thus, his act seemed unusual to the Realian princess. "T-thank you, Prince-"

She couldn't complete the sentence as the door opened. One of the many physicians who were treating Yoongi came out. Nari rushed to him before anyone else. "Doctor, how is he?? How is my Yoongi?!"

Hyesoo spotted another man who just arrived. She remembered seeing him with Yoongi once. She returned her gaze to the doctor who had a worried face.

"The poison is very strong. The chances of survival are glim. We are trying our best. We can't say anything before six hours. Please pray for the Emperor." He slightly bowed and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Nari busted into more tears hearing him. Hyesoo felt like the ground beneath her feet was removed. She stumbled until her back hit the wall, eyes wider than saucers. "This can't be happening...", she whispered, "Yoongi... cant be dead after everything we have gone through."

Her heart constricted and it became difficult for her to breathe. Hot tears streamed down her eyes. She wanted to scream but her voice was stuck. She felt sick in her stomach.

"Seokjin, take your sister to her room and then meet me in my cabin." The new man nodded and escorted Nari out of the corridor despite of her protest not to leave Yoongi alone. Taehyung turned his attention to the panicked queen.

Hyesoo was still covered in blood. Her dress was soaked and a sticky layer of blood and sweat dried up on her cheeks all the way down to her neck. Her hair was a mess and her light blue dress was covered with patches of blood. She looked horrible.

The Realian princess flinched when he touched her shoulders. His eyes softened seeing her broken state. "Hyung will be all right." Her tear-filled eyes darted up. "Go get cleaned up and have some rest."

"I cant... I can't leave him. It was my fault." She sobbed. "I don't want anything to happen to him, please."

Taehyung pressed his lips to form a line and nodded, "I believe you. If standing here did any good to him then I would have forced you to do so till he wakes up but we know the better. So please go back to your room." Hyesoo didn't protest anymore as the maids escorted her to her room.

👑~👑

"Seokjin... I need your assistance to manage the throne. We shall be prepared for the worst case." Taehyung rubbed his temples.

Kim Seokjin was the prime minister of Elesia. His ancestors had been serving the Mins for over a century. He was witty and wise. He always helped Yoongi in taking decisions. He was very loyal to the throne. "I will always be by your side, Prince."

"I can't even imagine what would have happened if I were not present at the correct time."

"God saved our Emperor."

"Nothing can be said before six hours." Taehyung's dark gaze fell on Seokjin. He shifted in his position uncomfortably.

"By the way, what were you doing outside the palace after midnight?" The prime minister inquired.

"Oh! Rhea and her tantrums! She wanted me to bring night jasmines for her. I got carried away in the silent environment and walked into the forest until I heard horse steps and discovered Hyesoo." He paused before continuing with a graver tone, "I dont like my actions to be questioned."

Seokjin looked down and nodded in understanding, "Prince, it would be better if the words of emperor's health don't go out of the palace."

"I agree." Taehyung walked to his couch and sat down. "Anyone opening their mouth shall be punished."

"What do you think of Queen Hyesoo? Do you think she was faking?"

"I know Hyesoo hates Hyung. But I don't think she would try to go to that extent. I saw the worry in her eyes. She was being honest." Taehyung didn't know why he was suddenly so protective over her. He hated how everyone blamed her for Yoongi's condition. "Ah! Talk with Namjoon. I want the whole tribe of the bandits to get whipped out! No one should be alive to speak." He darted his eyes to the starry night sky.

👑~👑

It had been seven hours since Hyesoo last heard about Yoongi. She sat on the cold marble of the balcony, leaning against the ivory door.

Bright rays of sun fell on her honey-laced skin. The Queen was still in her blood-stained robes. Her hand was still covered with dried blood. She neither ate nor slept. She sat in that same position for hours. Her eyes burned from exhaustion and her throat was dry like sand. Her body screamed to have some mercy and let it rest for some hours. She looked like a corpse.

The Realian princess had never imagined that she would get attached so much to the Min Emperor. His little acts of care somehow managed to flutter her heart. His gummy smile unknowingly made her lips curve upwards.

"You will get sick in this way, my lady." Areum softly spoke, "At least drink some water."

The Empress ignored her words, "I loathed him. I wanted to go away from him. But I never wanted anything bad happen to him. I never wanted him to die in this way." She choked in her words, "I will never forgive myself if something happens to him."

Areum's eyes overflowed hearing her, "If there is anyone called God, then he shall listen to your plea. He has to listen!"

Suddenly the door opened revealing a servant, "His Majesty is out of danger."

👑~👑

There is no power that can break the string... there is not man who can change the fate.

Hellooo~~ i am back.

Btw so many silent readers? I am sad. :(

Let me disappear for sometime. 🙂💔

Oh a news...
New collab!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ ๐Ÿ’˜ @Everything mentioned in my...
323K 13.1K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
614K 27K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
21.2K 939 13
[Taehyung x Reader] Historical au Empress (Y/F/N) and Emperor Min Yoongi decided to end their long term hostility toward each other and make a peace...