๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜

Oleh 2rawwmann

๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šŸ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐šœ, ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข, ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•... Lebih Banyak

1๐’Šน๏ธŽ
2โšช๏ธ
3โšช๏ธ
4โšช๏ธ
5โšช๏ธ
6โšช๏ธ
7โšช๏ธ
8โšช๏ธ
9โšช๏ธ
10โšช๏ธ
11โšช๏ธ
12โšช๏ธ
13โšช๏ธ
14โšช๏ธ
15โšช๏ธ
17โšช๏ธ
18โšช๏ธ
19โšช๏ธ
20โšช๏ธ
21โšช๏ธ
22โšช๏ธ
23โšช๏ธ
24โšช๏ธ
25โšช๏ธ
26โšช๏ธ
โš ๏ธREADโš ๏ธ
27โšช๏ธ
28โšช๏ธ
29โšช๏ธ

16โšช๏ธ

1.4K 34 0
Oleh 2rawwmann

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

I walked into zaxby's, i went to the back, putting my stuff down, then i walked to the front clocking and went to look at the schedule seeing i was on register, i rolled my eyes.

I really don't feel like talking to people today, as i thought that a couple of people walked in.

"Hi, i can take your order when your ready" I faked smiled.

"Hey, can i get a 10pc wings meal, hot" He said.

"Mhm" I said, ringing him up, giving him a medium cup.

"Your total is 9.14" I said.

He Inserted his card paying, before he walked away, as i took the next customer.

It finally wasn't busy, so i was just chilling, standing around, occasionally looking at the time.

"girl please, that shit don't bother me" Some girl loudly said, walking in.

As she got closer i realized it was that girl from school, i rolled my eyes.

"girl, i'll talk to you later" She smirked, ending her call.

"Oh heyyy chaniyah, i didn't know you worked at.....zaxbys" She fake smiled.

"It's Cheyenne" I replied bluntly.

"Oh ya, anyways, can i get a 10pc meal hot honey" She said.

" total is 9.23" i said, handing her a cup.

She paid then went and filled her cup, before waiting for her food.

"Number 153" My co-worker Blake called.

She got up, getting her food, she opened it, looking at it in a disapproving way.

"Ummm... this isn't what i ordered" She said.

"Huh" My co-worker Blake said confused.

" I didn't order this" She said.

"What do you mean" He asked.

"I ordered Teriyaki Barbecue, i don't know what this is" She said.

"No, you ordered hot honey" I added in.

"No i didn't, i ordered Teriyaki Barbecue" She said.

"It's fine, i'll remake it" Blake said, taking her food, then went to the back.

I rolled my eyes, as she laughed walking away, getting on the phone.

Her order eventually came out and she took it and left, bitch, what was the point, i thought rolling my eyes.

Work went by fast since it was very busy, and eventually nine o'clock came around, i clocked out and ordered me some food, before heading back home.

"I'm back" I yelled.

"We in the living room, stop yelling" My dad yelled, as i rolled my eyes.

I walked into the living room seeing my mom and sister laying on my dad.

"Heyyy" I smiled, jumping on them.

"Damn chey" My mom whined.

"Ya damn chey" Genevieve repeated.

"hey, bad word" My dad said.

"Sorry" Genevieve nodded.

"Sooo, can i got over Makaylas house" I asked, my parents.

They looked at each other and said at the same time

"No"

"why" I whined.

"Because" My mom said.

"Because" I repeated.

"Just no, i don't gotta explain myself to you" my mom said.

"Ughhhh" I rolled my eyes, walking upstairs.

eleven o'clock came around, I took a shower, changing into a cute outfit, i started doing my hair and makeup.

Imessage chat:

M:Are you coming?
we're down the street.

S:Hurry up damn!

C:I'm coming 🖕🏾

B:It's been 10 minutes
Read: 12:48

I snuck out my window, walking to the stop sign down the street were Makayla car was.

"Hii" I said, getting in.

"Finally" Bella said.

"Ready to go" Makayla asked.

"Yes" We all nodded.

We pulled up to the party, there were hella people here, people were crowded around every where.

"Drinks" Makayla yelled, pushing us all to the kitchen.

She poured us whatever punch was in the bowl.

"Actually, i'm not feeling to well, i'll be back" Samiyah said, sitting her full cup down, walking away.

"Weird" Bella said.

"Maybe she's just sick, come on, 3...2...1" I counted down, as we all took a shot.

We took a couple more to the point were we were all laughing at nothing, to say the least we were lightweights.

Our song came on, and we all went to the dance floor even samiyah, we were twerking and everybody was hyping us up.

We laughed going back over to the kitchen, pouring some more drinks.

I looked around seeing Hakeem looking intensely at me, with kaylin all up on him, she was trying to get his attention, but couldn't, when she saw he was looking at me, she kissed him.

I looked away, getting back into the groups conversation.

"What's wrong miyah" Bella asked.

"Nothing" Samiyah sighed.

"You've been acting weird these past few weeks" Makayla said.

"No i haven't" Samiyah said, slightly offended.

"You've been canceling on plans, you've been throwing up, and you come to a party and don't even drink" I said.

"So what" She said.

"So what's wrong" Bella said.

"Nothing" Samiyah said, as i came to the realization.

"Samiyah" I gasped.

"What" She said.

"Samiyah" I said again.

"What chey" She said.

"No way you were going to keep this from us" I said.

"What from yall" She said, confused, as bella catches on.

"No way" Bella said.

"What, i'm confused" Makayla said.

"Are you pregnant" I asked.

"Cheyenne" Samiyah said, surprised.

"Please, we won't judge" I said, and it was silent for a while, as she sighed.

"Well it's not official but i haven't got my period for 3 months, and i have been throwing up, and i do feel like i'm bloating easily, i'm supposed to have an appointment next week Thursday" She said.

Me, Bella, and Makayla all squealed, hugging samiyah.

"Does lijah know"Makayla asked.

"No, im scared to tell him" She said.

"Why" I asked.

"Because i don't want to scare him, or run him off yk" She sighed.

"If anybody scared it should be you, your the one pregnant, and anyways lijah isn't like that, i promise he'll understand, just talk to him" I said, reassuringly.

"I know i'm just scared" She said.

"Why it's gonna be okay"Bella said.

"Cause if i say it, like really really say it, it's true and it's just out there" Samiyah said.

"Everybody's gonna know soon, and i'll just be a teen mom, that everybody will either pity or talk shit about" Samiyah said.

"We'll you got all of us to back you up, ain't nobody gonna talk about you or are godbaby" Makayla said, and me and Bella agreed.

"Yep, we'll drag anybody" I said, as samiyah laughed.

"I'm for real, ain't no need to stress miyah, everything's gonna work out" I said.

"Thank you guys" She said, slightly crying.

"Awww group hug" I smiled, we all hugged smiling and laughing.

No matter what, i know my girls are gonna be there, they all i need.

_________________________
Kaylin Match:

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4M 86.6K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
389K 11.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
565K 50.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...