DSMP omorashi oneshots

By OmoSmp

Just a bunch of omo oneshots of characters from the dream smp! If you do not like omorashi, this is definitle... More

Roadtrip
Almost Made It
Play It Off Cool.
You Laugh You Lose.
NOT A STORY WILL DELETE
Ranboo's Facecam MCC.
The Wine Stream
$20,000
Fnaf Never Goes Well
Elevator
Just A Prank
The Camping Trip
"I WENT LIVE WHILE RANBOO'S SLEEPING"
The Sleepover..

The Smiler.

2K 12 16
By OmoSmp

This was requested by @DreamsFatDumpy 

Tommy, Wilbur and Phil walked happily through alton towers. Well, mostly happy.

Deep inside of Tommy's stomach was a pit of dread, for a bit, Wil had called a girl from his college, a girl Tom really liked, asking her favourite ride. As "Probably the smiler?" left her lips from the phone, Tommy knew what was coming.

They had been on two rides already, to try and warm up for the smiler. However, hunger had gotten the better of the three as they entered a small café.

"You sure about this mate? Don't want you getting sick on the rides if you eat." Concerned Phil as Tommy dug into a sandwich, opening a can of coke to go with it. 

"Phillll I'm fineeee." He grinned, taking a long sip from his drink. 

Wilbur and Tom ate happily, Phil sipped his water being all-so cautious of keeping his breakfast in place. 

"What do you say we head to the smiler then?" 

"Yeah sure, just gonna head to the bathroom first, anyone else?" Replied Wil.

"Good idea, Tom?" Asked Phil.

"Nah, I'm fine. Thirsty if anything, you finishing that water Wilbur?"

Wil smiled and pushed his water bottle towards the younger, Tommy grabbed it and immediatly took a long drink of the water, the cool refreshing feeling tingled down his throat and calming his nerves almost instantly. 

It wasn't until Wilbur and Phil had left for the restroom when Tommy began to notice the slight pressure building in his abdomen. He simply shrugged it off, yeah, he had to piss but he couldn't just leave as he was watching both of the others belongings. 

He figured to just go when they got back, gulping down the rest of the water to settle the pit of fear and dread in his stomach, he was gonna use the toilet anyway, its not like he'd even feel a difference.

It wasn't for about 15 minutes until the others arrived back, Wilbur darting over to him and gripping his arm, yanking him upright and yelling. 

"TOMMY PEOPLE JUST GOT ON THE SMILER WE'VE GOTTA GO NOW BEFORE THE LINE GOES MILES LONG!!" "WIL BU-" "COME ON!"

shit.

As he ran, Wilbur's death grip on his arm directing him forwards the pressure intensified, running really didn't help but there wasn't anything he could do now.

Tommy bit his lip as the three entered the line, don't know what Wil was in such a rush for, the line is long already. 

The blonde opened his mouth, readying himself to announce to the others when the sounds of people seemed louder. Much louder.

"TOMMYINNIT!!"

The voice was heard loud behind him, Tom whipped his head around, a daft smile coating his face to greet the fan. 

His eyes widened, resembeling two saucers on his face.

The line behind him had gained what had to be atleast another hundred people, half of which were staring right at him.

"Hey! How are you?" He beamed, discreetly crossing his legs to hide his discomfort.

"Great!! Can I please get a picture? I love your videos!!" The fan rambled, gabbing out their phone and positioning it infront of Tommy, completely blanking Wilbur and Phil who stood awkwardly by the side.

He smiled for the picture, the fan thanked him and they parted ways. 

---------------------------------------------------------

The three had been stood in the line for what felt like hours, though it was probably only about 45 minutes.

Tommy squirmed in place, trying to be as discreet as possible. His bladder ached and his body screamed for release, but what could he do? 

If he went now, all of them would lose their place in line, and they had already been waiting for ages, he didn't want to be a bother.

Another fifteen minutes past, his need was getting unbearable. Tom desperatly swayed his body from left to right contemplating telling the others.

It wasn't long before his body began to make up his mind for him, a short spurt shot from him, dampening the front of his boxers.

"Shit.." He grumbled, shyly pressing a hand to his crotch and turning towards Wilbur.

"Will?.." 

"Yeah what's up?" He smiled, his deep brown eyes locking onto Tommy's hand.

"We've gotta go, I really um, need a piss."

He snorted.

"Excuses excuses, get your shit together because not only do we need this footage for the vlog, we've been in this line for an HOUR." He laughed, tapping the blonde on his shoulder.

The line moved forward as Tommy's face dropped.

"£15 please." Phil fiddled with his wallet and haned the man his money.

"Thank you sir, take your seats." 

The others stepped forwards onto the ride as Tommy stood in disbelief.

"Are you alright young man?" 

The voice woke him from his blank daydream, he tried his hardest to smile and nod before stepping forwards and sitting on the smiler.

It didn't take long for the same man to approach them, fastening the bar on the seats.

Tom lifted his arms and shakily uncrossed his legs as the bar was pressed between them. He let out a shaky breath and focused on keeping his pants dry.

The ride jolted forwards as he yelped. "YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT MATE!" Yelled Phil, obviously noticing something was up. 

Slowly but surely, the ride made it's way upwards. Tommy bit his lip, hard.

The smiler reached it's peak, slowing more before coming to a stop completely.

"Oh my god PLEASE tell me it hasn't broken down!" Phil groaned, looking over to the others.

Tommy's bladder spasmed, another leak let itself out without consent, the blonde began to panic.

"Shit I don't think- I can-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He got cutoff by the ride, violently tipping and going straight down at lighting speed, the youngest clamped his eyes shut, trying to hold back as fear consumed him and his body let go.

So here he was, going about 500mph IN THE AIR, and pissing his pants as he went. 

The ride came to a stop suddenly, Wilbur and Phil were smiling and laughing. Tommy sat still, his face redder than ever before, closely resembeling a ripe tomato. 

Tears pricked his eyes, he blinked hard as they ran down his cheeks.

"Tommy.." 

He looked down at his soaked pants in disbelief, clasping a hand to his mouth to conceal his growing sobs.

Phil reached over, lifting him by his elbows and hugging him gently.

"Its alright, hey, it's fine Tommy it's completely okay." 

"Phil maybe go back to the car and see if there's any spare clothes and I'll take Tommy to the bathroom." 

"Sure."

Phil dropped his arms from the crying boy, giving his shoulder a quick sqeeze before jogging to whereabouts the car was.

Wilbur and Tommy found a bathroom right away, seeing as they were scattered all over the park. Wil stood outside of his stall, sighing with guilt. "I'm sorry, this was all my fault. I thought you were just bullshitting but..fuck man I'm so sorry."

A muffled voice came from inside. "Its okay, it's my fault too for not s-saying anything until it was too late.."

"TOMMY! WIL!" Could be heard from a distance, Wilbur hastily stepped outside, beckoning Phil to come.

"Here you go mate, you okay?" He worried, passing the clothes under the stall door.

He took a deep breath before replying. "Yup! I'm fine. Can we just..go home?" 

"Of course."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, if anyone has any requests, leave them in the comments or message me:)!

Word count  - 1208

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 149 37
Requests are closed! I do not write lemon/smut, especially for minors All stories included are not shipping, just simping I will write for Sam Ranboo...
59.7K 2.9K 35
Awesome cover art by Bonzie Da Wolfie on YouTube!!!! Check em out!!!!! Book is over! Editing now! :) Book Two out now! πŸ‘€ Uh Words Description Haha T...
8.1K 157 25
This was made because I had a bunch of prompts and this is my first story on this platform None of the pictures are mine unless I have said that they...
63.5K 1.5K 35
Awooga Minecraft streamers πŸ™„πŸ€žβ€ΌοΈ SOMEWHAT SENSITIVE CONTENT BUT STILL READABLE :D