Battle Of Royals

By dreamynarrator

Vijay Ratan Singh Rajwanshi was crowned the prince of Rajgrah, and his mere glance had a profound effect on g... More

Introduction ( Part 1)
Introduction (Part 2)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Introduction (Part 3)
Part 7
Part 8
Author's Note
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Author's Note

Part 5

236 19 0
By dreamynarrator

Vijay's pov

We captured numerous photos as both of my princesses insisted on it. Later, one of Vikram's friends took the microphone and announced a couple's dance. Instantly, everyone found their partners, whether they were friends, girlfriends, or wives. As for me, I stood in the corner since I didn't have a girlfriend, and most of my friends were males.

I observed my family members joyfully dancing with their respective partners. Jiya was dancing with a boy named Rihaan, and Radha was dancing with one of Vikram's friends. However, my attention shifted to Vikram, who was nowhere to be found. Where did he disappear to? His behavior had been quite strange lately.

I approached Naman and asked him to look for Vikram. Suddenly, the lights abruptly turned off, enveloping the room in darkness. I quickly turned on my flashlight to gain some visibility, and that's when I saw Vikram entering with someone. Unfortunately, their faces were not clearly visible. Who was this mysterious person?

As they stepped further inside, the spotlight focused solely on them. To my astonishment, I realized that Vikram was accompanied by someone unexpected. How could he be here? Why hadn't the doctors informed me about this? The situation left me perplexed and filled with unanswered questions.

As the lights turned back on, the entire family gathered around Nikhil and Vikram. Chachi attempted to hug Nikhil, but he pushed her away and held Vikram's hand. It was time to introduce him to everyone—Nikhil Rajesh Singh Rajwanshi, my brother. He was the son of Chachu and Chachi. Due to a past accident, Nikhil's mental state resembled that of a 5-year-old child. The details of the incident remained unknown, despite extensive searches for answers. We consulted numerous doctors over the course of two years, but all the reports came back negative.

In an effort to find a solution, I even sent his medical reports abroad, but there was no breakthrough. Just six months ago, I received a contact for a specialist through a friend. This doctor suggested that Nikhil be taken to Assam for treatment. The proposition was met with fear and apprehension, but ultimately, we all agreed that it was in Nikhil's best interest.

"Bhaisa," I snapped back to reality as Nikhil called out to me. I quickly walked over to him, and he hugged me tightly, tears streaming down his face. We had always been incredibly close, like best friends, and seeing him in such pain broke my heart. I vowed to myself that I would not rest until I found the person responsible for causing my brother so much suffering.

I gently asked, "How are you, Nikhil?" slowly pulling away from the hug.

"Bhaisa, please don't send me with that doctor. They are bad," he pleaded, his grip on my hand tightening.

"Why? Did they mistreat you?" I inquired, concern evident in my voice.

"Yes! They don't let me play or eat my favorite food," he replied, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Alright, we won't send you anywhere," I assured him, determined to protect him from any further harm.

Filled with happiness, Nikhil began jumping and dancing, but I couldn't help feeling a pang of sadness. While his peers were enjoying carefree lives, my brother was burdened with pain and suffering.

Despite it all, the party continued, and Nikhil found immense joy in every moment. Laughter and smiles filled the room as he reveled in the company of his loved ones. It was heartwarming to see him so immersed in his happiness.

As the night wore on and the guests departed, only our immediate family remained, surrounding Nikhil with love and care in the living room. He continued to talk excitedly, sharing stories and thoughts without a pause.

"Who gave you the permission to bring Nikhil here, Vikram?" I asked, my anger evident in my voice. I couldn't understand what was going on in his mind. On one hand, he expressed a desire to destroy me, and now he brings Nikhil back without even consulting me.

"Bhaisa, I wanted to give everyone a surprise. We missed him so much, so I thought of bringing him here when I returned," Vikram replied, his voice low and calm.

"You didn't consider it important to ask me?" I questioned, my frustration growing. While I was glad that Nikhil had returned, I couldn't ignore the fact that his safety was jeopardized in the process.

"Bhaisa, I told you, right? It was meant to be a surprise!" Vikram said, his fear evident in his voice.

"Vikram, everything is fine now. Let it be," Baba intervened, trying to calm the situation.

"Vikram, please refrain from making decisions without informing us. It's not safe, and you still have a lot to learn about taking responsible actions," Maa said sternly, her words resonating with Vikram.

"Radhu, I missed you so much!" Nikhil exclaimed, bringing a smile to Radha's face.

"I missed you too, Bhaisa," Radha replied warmly.

"Nikhil, go with Radha to your room and get some rest. You must be tired," Veer suggested,

"I want to go with Bhaisa!" Nikhil pouted, expressing his desire.

"Why Bhaisa? Don't you like me?" Radha asked

"No, Radhu, I love you, but Bhaisa is my best friend. I have something to talk to him about!" Nikhil explained, lightly slapping his forehead in an exaggerated manner.

"Okay, come, Nikhil," I said, standing up and gesturing for him to join me.

We both made our way to his room. Nikhil gleefully jumped onto his bed, exclaiming, "I missed my room so much!"

"Now, lie down and rest for a while," I advised.

"You're such a silly Bhaisa," Nikhil chuckled, affectionately teasing me.

"Why?" I asked

"I already told you, Bhaisa. I want to talk with you, but you keep telling me to sleep," he replied with a hint of frustration.

"Alright, let's talk then," I agreed, adjusting my position on the bed and leaning against the headrest. Nikhil laid down on the bed and rested his head on my lap.

As I gently caressed his hair, I asked, "What do you want to talk about, my little prince?"

Nikhil looked up at me with a mischievous smile and began sharing his story. "Bhaisa, you know there's this grandma who can't see properly without her glasses. One day, my friend hid her glasses, and she didn't realize it. She was about to sit on a chair, but I pulled it back just in time, and she fell down. It was so funny! Haha! She got up holding her waist and shouted, but she couldn't see us, so we were safe."

"Nikhil, she's old. Why did you trouble her?" I questioned, slightly concerned about his mischievous act.

"Bhaisa, she always scolds everyone, and I don't like her even a bit," he replied, expressing his dislike for the grandmother.

"Alright, now it's time for you to sleep. You must be tired from all the traveling. We can continue our conversation once you wake up," I suggested, gently urging him to rest.

"Hmm," he acknowledged sleepily.

I affectionately patted his head, ensuring his comfort before he drifted off to sleep. I sincerely hoped for his speedy recovery. After covering him with the duvet, I kissed his forehead and quietly left the room, leaving him in peaceful slumber.

**

Neeta's pov

"I'm so happy, Rajesh. Our son has returned after six long months. I can't imagine my life without him," I expressed with happiness.

"I can see that," Rajesh responded, acknowledging my elation.

Memories of the old Nikhil, when he was perfectly healthy, flooded my mind. He was always compassionate and couldn't bear to witness others in pain. He would playfully pester me to prepare his favorite dishes, and our kitchen would be filled with his infectious laughter. His bond with Vijay was unbreakable, surpassing his belief in any god. The recollection brought tears to my eyes.

"Why my son Rajesh??Why he has to bear this much pain.Tell me what should I do haa.I will do anything to make him fine. 2.5 years as passed but still we don't know how that incident happened! Vijay promised me he will find out but till now he didn't got any information." I said

"Have faith and be patient. Everything will be fine," he reassured.Tears welled up in his eyes, a sight I had never witnessed before.

I couldn't contain my anguish any longer. "How much longer should I wait? How much longer? He never harmed a single soul, and look at his condition now! Why is God punishing us like this? Rajesh, please do something, I want to see my son like he was before" I pleaded, completely breaking down in front of him.

Unbeknownst to us, our conversation had been overheard by someone—our elder son, Veer.

**

Veer's pov

I overheard their conversation, filled with desperation and pain.

"How much longer should I wait? How much longer? He has never harmed a single soul, and yet look at his condition now! Why is God punishing us like this? Rajesh, please do something, make our son well again," my mother sobbed, her tears flowing freely.

It pained me deeply to see my parents in such anguish, knowing that I couldn't do anything to relieve them from their pain.My eyes welled up with tears as well. I quickly wiped them away and retreated to my usual solace—the secluded area where I sought solace when feeling sad or depressed.

I stood on the bridge, gazing at the serene moon above. It provided a sense of peace and tranquility, allowing me to be alone with my thoughts.

"Veer," I heard Niharika's voice as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?"

I turned to face her, my eyes still glistening with unshed tears. "I just want my brother to be well," I whispered, my gaze returning to the moon above.

"You know, whenever he wanted something, he used to give me a massage—head and shoulders—and in return, I would grant his wishes," I said, a bittersweet smile forming on my lips. "If only I could fulfill this one wish for him, I wouldn't ask for anything else."

While Vijay bhaisa is conducting his own investigation, I've been researching the incident on my own, silently and without anyone's knowledge. I want to uncover the truth, to find the answers that have eluded us for so long.

Niharika's presence provided some solace.In this moment of vulnerability, I simply nodded, unable to find the words to express the depth of my emotions.

"Nikhil will be fine, don't worry," she reassured me, her voice filled with empathy.

"When? It hurts me so much to see him like that," I said, my tears flowing uncontrollably as I tightly embraced her.

"Please don't cry, he will be fine," she said, gently wiping my tears with her pallu.

"Let's go to Jiya's room, she shouldn't be alone," she suggested.

"Yeah," I managed to say, my voice trembling with emotions. Together, we walked towards Jiya's room

**
Radha's pov

I am overwhelmed with happiness! Both of my brothers are back and they won't have to leave again. Additionally, another reason for my joy is him. He called me, showing that he cares about me. Even though he spoke in a somewhat rude manner, I understand that he must be going through some difficulties.

Oh, what an eventful day it has been! I feel exhausted. I lie down on my bed, my mind finally at ease, and drift off to sleep without a care in the world.

**
Rana Daggubati's pov

I examined the paper tightly clutched in my hand. It revealed his birth certificate, a piece of information that I had gone to great lengths to protect and continue to safeguard. It remained a significant secret that I had kept concealed from the Rajwanshi family.

With a mix of anxiety and determination, I prayed that all the pieces would fall into place as per my carefully devised plan. The stakes were high, and I hoped that my efforts would yield the desired outcome. Only time would tell if my strategy would succeed and bring about the resolution I had been striving for.

**

Hey everyone!

Have you ever wondered which particular incident led to Nikhil's current condition? What could have caused such a significant change in him? The answer remains a mystery for now, but stay tuned to uncover the truth!

And what about that birth certificate Rana mentioned? Whose identity could it possibly reveal? It's a secret that he has carefully guarded from the Rajwanshi family. But fret not, as the truth behind it will eventually come to light.

I hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Be sure to stay tuned for the next update, where more exciting developments await!

Sending you all lots of love,

dreamynarrator 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7K 41
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
449K 16.9K 58
Jai Singh Rathore is the prince of Ajmer. Even though the monarchy is no longer at play in India, Royalties do hold their titles. Looking after the f...
48K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

209K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...