SCRAWNY, stiles stilinski

By -SHAWNHUNT3R

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ፧ βͺ π’π‚π‘π€π–ππ˜ ❫ ━━ q゚ο½₯࿐ β˜† ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§. π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ zara sinclair fueled her midnight... More

π’π‚π‘π€π–ππ˜
π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆπ–½π—Žπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—Œπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½π—π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—„
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐒.
𝟎𝟎𝟏 SEARCHING FOR A DEAD BODY
𝟎𝟎𝟐 LOVERBOY
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ SAVING THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ THE FAVOR
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ MOST HATED
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” KNOCK-OFF MASON LOCKWOOD

πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• FOUL MOUTH

476 27 2
By -SHAWNHUNT3R

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
━━━  foul mouth !
you know, keep shoving your
foot more up your ass and you
might dislocate it.

tw: mentions of s*xual harassment

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 father's deep blue 2009 Toyota Corolla ❪ she always made sure to harass him for his terrible car choice ❫ contemplating the need to go to school that day just like any other day. He offered to drive her to school today and she made him coffee — this is one of the ways they apologized to each other.

After their heated argument, a couple of days passed and they didn't talk much. It left their family dinners quite bland with the only noise emitting was the chewing of food and wasted breath. A thing she got from her dad was that neither of them was able to admit to being in the wrong. The mix of pride and stubbornness was a harmful combination in the Sinclair family. Nonetheless, they were on good terms without it needing to be clarified.

Zara stared out the window hating what she saw. Beacon Hills was the epitome of small-town suffocating suburbia. Every house looked like a copy of the one before ❪ with only a small difference in color or theme ❫. Just completely identical. They all had clean-cut green grass, an even paint job, an American flag, and if you were lucky a white picket fence with an overgrown golden retriever playing in the yard.

What was even worse was the way everyone seemed to know everything about everyone.

You're getting a divorce? Good luck trying to pay the ridiculous housing costs. You're son just got arrested for vandalism? Yeah, he's never finding a job here. You're sister just passed away yesterday? Condolences but everyone already knows.

It was just the utmost need for people to gossip. People aren't content with their own lives so it was clear to her they needed to throw their baggage out on others somehow.

Don't get Zara wrong she's a sucker for a good hour-long shit-talking session — only when it's well-deserved ❪ she wasn't a complete asshole, she had some sort of morals ❫. She gently whipped her head back to hit the passenger seat seeing the Beacon Hills Highschool entrance sign coming into her view. Checking her phone seeing it was only 7:11 AM didn't help.

When Julius would drop her off he would usually tend to get there early since he needed to get to work right after. He pulled up right in front of the main entrance as a couple of students were scattered around in the parking lot.

"Bye, dad! Love ya," She quickly exclaimed walking out of the car and turning towards the school to set it in stone while they smoothed everything over.

He rolled his window down. "Love you too. Don't make anyone cry today."

"Oh, that's a really tough deal to make, but I'll try." She beamed.

Zara plugged her headphones into her ears. The girl shuffled her playlist until a song of her liking played. Then she texted Allison to see when she would arrive at school.

ZARA
meet me in the bathroom
when you get to school

She immediately made a beeline for the girl's first-floor bathroom the second she entered the building knowing that she wasn't able to withstand the dread of her insufferably dull homeroom class for more than needed.

Her homeroom teacher was a short blonde woman in her mid-30s named Ms. Carmen. You could tell teaching wasn't her first option seeing that as every day went by she came in with more miscellaneous hidden strands of grey hair which she would always forget to cover up with some cheap CVS box dye.

She also noticed every time the woman winced when she was referred to as Mrs instead of Miss, reminding her that she lacked a significant other. The woman had way too much energy at 7 in the morning while half of the class wasn't even remotely awake yet. The way her voice rose two more octaves every other time she spoke. The Sinclair girl couldn't stand it at all! Causing it to be one of her top skipped classes of the year.

Zara knew it wasn't her fault she got stuck teaching a bunch of useless teenagers and to be more content with it to always have the sun shining out of her ass, she could at least try to take it down a notch. Her phone beeped with a message interrupting her music.

ALLISON
Of course! Downstairs or
upstairs?

ZARA
downstairs. bathroom next
    to the library

It was in their morning routine to meet each other in the bathrooms before the first bell rang. It mostly was meaningless conversation about the homework the night before, what they were wearing, or complaining about someone — it did mean something. At least to Zara, this meant that she finally got a genuine friend for the first time in a while.

She placed the boot of her shoe right on the grove of the sink and jumped up to sit at the edge of the window that was perfectly built on top of the sinks facing the back of her school. She lifted the window handle to get a constant flow of stale morning Northern Californian air, yuck!

To pass the time she pulled out a cigarette from behind her ear that was hidden by her hair. The black-haired girl messily searched through her backpack finding scraps of paper, hair ties, rolling papers, hall passes, empty cigarette packs, perfume, a gum packet, and a couple of dollars...She finally drew a smile finding an unfamiliar lighter deep in her bag.

After seeing it was a stainless steel black lighter with multiple scratches all over from all the years of use with the letter M carved on it. She flicked it a couple of times just to see if it still worked, unsure of how long it was in her bag. You could tell with one glance it was worn out.

Zara put the filtered tip of the cigarette to her lips lighting the fire right under it. Tracing her finger over the letter on the front she took a long drag blowing it out the window. Then it clicked in her head who it belonged to — her mom.

Her mother.

If you could even call her that went by the name Magdalene Snow. Named after the Mary Magdalene a woman who was a disciple of Jesus being one of the witnesses for his crucifixion and burial also being the first to see him after his resurrection.

Maggie was everything but biblical...Zara saw her name as a joke in itself. After spending every last and waking moment of her life ❪ of only sixteen years ❫ trying to rid of anything that reminded her of Magdalene she somehow always made her way back.

She was kind of like a cockroach. They can and will survive anything. And as much as you try to get rid of it — you could light it on fire, drown it, smash it with the heel of your shoe, spray it with Raid, or have a whole asteroid hit for God's sake! And it would somehow come back. ❪ Probably with a couple of scratches though but still ❫.

She tapped her foot against the tile wall below her matching it to the beat of her music while exhaling the sweet smoke into the cool air outside. Being lost in her own comfort and waiting for the Argent girl to arrive at least 4 songs passed by.

A loud slam of the bathroom door grabbed her attention. Out of her peripheral site, she saw it was some brown-haired girl that she recalled from her freshman gym class whose name wasn't important enough for her to remember. She came in with an obnoxious spray tan with clumpy mascara weighing down her eyelids almost clouding her vision.

She made her way over the sink right under Zara and declared, "Move your foot." Oozing out attitude in the way she talked. There was a small petite blonde girl following behind her who Zara swore she had never seen step foot in their school — not even in Beacon Hills. The spray-tanned girl only had pure judgment coating her face to the girl smoking away her life.

The loud sound of the water splashing down on the sink covered the gossip between the two girls while they motioned to Zara with little to no discreetness. Probably talking about whatever rumor was circling about her this time. Maybe she had a prosthetic leg, a new boob job, cannibalistic tendencies, and the list never ended. It sort of grew to become a guilty pleasure of hers, she liked when the rumors reached her because then she got to see what sort of creative freakshow had come up with this time.

The Sinclair girl was aware people were going to talk about her — that seemed to be all the students at Beacon Hills did. She just would prefer it be behind her back and not right in front of her face...you know for common courtesy.

She spat out condescendingly, "Put that shit out. You know we're in a school and not a freakin' smoke room." waving her arms around the air thinking it would somehow make it disappear. The school had horrible ventilation.

Zara was about to reply with the most vicious and vile thing she could think about to pick her apart one by one until her phone buzzed again. Her lock screen displayed the message.

ALLISON
I just got to the driveway :))

She took one last huff of her cigarette in silence while the girl blindly thought that Zara Sinclair was complying with her remark. She blew the intoxicating smoke down her way in pure malice. Then proceeded to aim the butt and pressed it aggressively down on the tile she was sitting on.

Now that it was fully out she flicked it out the window with a petty smile to the girl. She let out a grunt unsatisfied with the brown skin. Then she proceeded to spray herself with perfume to mask the cigarette smell.

The only reason Zara put it out was that she didn't want Allison to know she smoked. Yes, she knew it was very dumb. But so far the brunette's mind wasn't clouded with false ideas and bullshit gossip. With her, it felt like a clean slate. Fresh start.

She just didn't want her to think she was some chain-smoking delinquent lunatic. And so far in their friendship, she didn't know Allison's opinions on drinking, smoking, or any of the rebellions teens indulge in. Truth be told Allison was the kind of girl who only drank at parties and then would feel guilty about it for days. Zara knew that once she finally got to college and party life was prevalent at every corner she turned she might let loose a little bit.

Probably even smoke a cigarette to rebel against her father.

The blue bathroom door pushed open with Allison entered. The two girls stared at her in awe with their eyes never leaving her. All the popularity that she had gotten since she just had moved was overwhelming.

She was wearing a black blouse-styled tank top with a flower pattern, a dangly silver necklace, black jeans ❪ that stopped right above her ankle since pants could never fit her height ❫, and black heeled boots. "Oh my god, Allison! I just love your shirt." The girl complimented her in hopes of trying to become friends with her.

Next, the blonde beside her twirled her hair on her finger. Then added, "Yeah, like it's totally cute."

"Thank you." She awkwardly replied pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. The Argent girl wasn't dumb she knew that they didn't mean it at all, they just wanted to praise the ground she walked on for no reason than her new coming popularity status. They proudly waved goodbye thinking it was their chance to climb up the social ladder.

"God, I cannot stand that bitch." Zara stated quickly jumping down from her seated position on the windowsill to be leveled with the tall girl.

"I hate the little one that follows her around like a mouse — it's like totally not cute." Mocking her fake valley girl accent making her friend chuckle. "And can we please discuss the tan I mean..."

The brown-eyed girl threw her head back in a laugh. "I swear every time I see her, she looks like a shitter spin-off version of the Jersey Shore cast."

"Seriously. Last week I let her borrow my pen in French and then it came back with orange marks from that god-awful spray tan." She fake shuddered remembering the horror of her favorite gel pen that never smudged; which wrote the most perfect notes being sadly ruined.

The two exchanged joyous laughs that really set the mood for the rest of their days. It was the little moments that mattered.

    "You ready?" She brunette hums with her books in hand.

    "Yeah." She lets out a sigh, never prepared for what an 8-hour school day was going to bring her.

    They exit the bathroom together with no excitement for their classes to begin. "I'm so not ready for Harris' class today."

    "Tell me about it. That guy is far beyond mentally to be teaching teenagers."

    She cocked her head to Zara on her left fully ignoring what was in front of her. "My class period is so-" Some boy walked backwards accidentally bumped into her. All of her books clattered onto the floor. A girly giggle leaves her throat after seeing it was Scott.

    Zara was feeling the air and she wasn't liking it. She started to back away from the couple. She voiced, "I'm gonna go. See you later," She waves off to her friend. Backing away far enough she couldn't tell the matters of their conversation but jokingly was making sexual gestures with her hands right at the brunette. Being in Allison's line of vision, her cheeks immediately grew a pink blush across them in which she closed her eyes for a split second as the boy helped picked up her textbooks.

████████

Nonstop constant chatter was coming from the back of Mr.Harris' classroom. It was disturbing the somewhat peaceful silence in the room that many students seemed to not enjoy. Zara didn't mind it because that meant Harris was usually in the front writing out his lesson plan or grading past tests marking down C- on one too many exams.

Everyone kept on glancing at the two friends who no one ever saw spend time apart. Scott and Stiles not noticing how many students scoffing and annoyed by their conversation kept on talking.

Finally taking notice of the disturbance he announced. "Mr. Stilinski! If that's your idea of a hushed whisper you might wanna pull the headphones out every once in a while."

A sigh tumbled out from the boy's lips after hearing the crude words from his teacher. Being fed up with the two as much as everyone else in the classroom he suggested, "I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance. Yes?" Hearing those words felt like a death sentence for the two boys.

There were too many problems running around their town — with Scott being one of them. They took it into their hands to figure out what the hell was happening in Beacon Hills.

"No," The scrawny boy whimpered out as separation from his friend was the last thing they needed. Harris not getting the reply he wanted now pointed at him and made a gesture for them to move a couple of desks away.

Zara didn't pay any mind until she saw someone coming to her. She now sunk down in her seat in complete agony seeing that the teacher ordered the boy with buzzcut to sit in the chair next to her.

    To her, he was that annoying younger sibling you had to string around everywhere because your parents made you — now you've just learned how to deal with or completely ignore them. At this point, she hadn't learned how to deal with him so she choose the latter.

    To ignore him.

His lips parted to start a conversation with her which she thought was quite idiotic since that's what got him in trouble just a minute ago. But she grinned at him in an annoyed manner and put her earbuds in.

Music was playing rhythmically until the sound of Harley's voice disrupted her. "Hey, I think they found something!" She shouted alerting the whole class. The girl rushed to the window that faced the outside of their classroom making every other student follow behind. Zara too is curious as any other person. She yanks her headphones out and charges to the front.

She heard Scott whisper. "That's not a rabbit..." With clear fear in his voice that could be noticed from miles away. They didn't understand what he meant but just wished she would be left out of it this time.

The impatient girl stood up on the tips of her toes in hopes of being able to see over the herd of students blocking her view. "Move your humongous head, Greenburg!" He obliged and choose not to argue back.

She slide past a couple of students now seeing the horror that was in front of her she wished she didn't. A middle-aged man was being wheeled out on the stretcher with deep scars engraving his body as well as various splatters of blood, and red stains scattered all over the bus, some of it got far as being under the bus.

They all assumed he was dead. Until he horrifically jumped up grabbing the paramedics on each side of him and then let out the most blood-curdling scream known to man making everyone flinch. This made all the teenagers step back startled like never before.

Scott being unable to witness, starts to back away from the window completely petrified. Noticing his friend's state, Stiles rushes over in an attempt to comfort him. "Okay. This is good. This is good! He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that."

Zara wasn't clueless. Whatever this was somehow involved the teen wolf. Which seemed to be every problem that arose in these past two weeks.

████████

After grabbing lunch from the cafeteria the two girls walked side by side scanning the large area and deciding where to sit as they complained about their classes.

Being in close proximity to her friend she noticed the sweet smell of fresh bubbly flowers that was tickling her nose. "You smell really good!" She complimented, "What perfume is that?" Making small talk while they searched for one empty table where they could peacefully have lunch. Students filled up the big room to the brim, there was barely any open space left.

"Oh, it's Lancôme."

Allison's eyes lit up seeing Scott in the crowd of all those people. 'Which I stole' Zara mumbles under her breath feeling a slight guilt creeping up on her. The girl didn't pay any mind since she quickly locked arms with Zara dragging her to the McCall boys' table as many others just joined before them. He immediately moved his bag from the empty seat after seeing Allison wanted to sit next to him.

"Thanks." The girl grins utterly overwhelmed with joy.

Zara's eyes immediately rolled to the back of her head seeing Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski both sitting there as well. Oh God if you are up there, please help me. Once she saw the large windows out of the corner of her eye that were the only light source in the room she began to ponder how long into this lunch period would it take for her to jump out plummeting to a bloody and small one-story death.

'Sit down' Allison sincerely mouthed to her not wanting the girl to feel left out.

The icing on the cake was Jackson now coming into her view. "Get up." He says to the unknown student near his girlfriend.

Completely hostile he was.

And now the only seats opened now were on both opposing sides of Stiles. She knew her luck was testing her. Debating whether option A. Be near Jackson and have his hand trying to go up her skirt all of her lunch period or B. Sit next to the moron with a case of word vomit. Ding ding ding!

It didn't take a genius to guess she choose B. Zara dragged her boots along the dirty tile floor and sat next to him.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?"

He smirked preoccupied with eating his green apple. "Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot." Danny expresses referencing the fact that the random boy did not stop staring at Lydia's cleavage as he had the utmost perfect view sitting across from her being that she was wearing a barely even low-cut blouse. Teen boys and their perverted minds. Gross.

Jackson shoved him away without a thought and took his seat. Danny noticed the thick tension at the table seeing that at least one party hated the other. He felt it was his job to relieve it — he was clearly the middleman. He decided to start a conversation. "So, I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar."

"I heard mountain lion." The Whittemore boy quickly speaks up, a smirk upturning on his face as he redirects all the attention to him, just as planned.

She kept a cold but hard stare at her tray and looked up to see his nasty face, she ran her tongue through her cheek. Lydia annoyingly butted in saying, "A cougar is a mountain lion."

Zara pierced her brows together thinking how the boy lacked more than just critical thinking and common sense. This caused Jackson and Danny to glare at Lydia with blank expressions.

The redhead had this ongoing grand plan that if she pretended to be clueless to save her boyfriend's fragile masculinity their relationship would be "better". And somehow it was working, she had many fooled. For being a genius with an IQ of 170 and top of her class that had to be the dumbest logic known to man.

She blinked slowly at the realization that she was about to reveal how smart she was. "...Isn't it?" Lydia cocked her head to the side dumbing herself down with her mouth agape filling up her fake airhead.

He rose a brow in confusion at his girlfriend and let out a careless scoff. "Who cares?"

Zara was picking at her food to pass time. She didn't even attempt to make eye contact with anyone. But his ego was really pressing her limits. She rudely interrupted, "Would it kill you to be sympathetic." Looking up at him across the table. The redhead scowled at her since she dared to speak to her boyfriend with that tone.

"Whatever, the guy is probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway," said Jackson nonchalantly with a careless shrug.

"You know, keep shoving your foot more up your ass and you might dislocate it." The brown skin hummed. After hearing her comment Allison pretended to look for someone behind her in the cafeteria so the redhead wouldn't see the grin that was tugging at her lips which was trying so damn hard to cover.

The Martin girl began to think of a quick comeback to push Zara's buttons which would cause a real catfight. And she saw Lydia trying to think of a quick quip but ultimately failed, Stiles had been searching up the case to get any details so he suddenly announced. "Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out," he said diligently looking around the table to give them a warning.

He turned his phone to the group, as Stiles was purposely blocking the phone from her view. Every time she tried to hunch over to get a look he moved further away and closer to Lydia. She swore if she stretched her neck any further to get a better view it would break off right into her lunch tray. Yum!

The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Myers, did survive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition. The reporter on Stiles's phone informs as the picture of the old man in a suit smiling shows up.

A gasp escaped from the tan boy's mouth as he recognized the man in the video. He knew the victim. Scott whimpers out with a chilling coldness running down his spine as he kept analyzing Stiles's phone over and over again fearing what he did. "Wait, I-I-I know this guy."

"You do?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus, back when
I lived with my dad." He looked straight at Stiles with pure concern coating his eyes. "He was the driver."

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun,
please? Like..." She spoke up with the more annoying tone possible finding herself bore with the conversation. Every time Zara heard her voice it felt like thousand nails piercing her ears. It was taking everything in her to resist this strong urge to slam her head on the cafeteria table repeatedly. "Oh, where are we going tomorrow night?"

The brunette looked at her friend confusingly with Scott's face matching her expression. The couple was unaware of what the girl was talking about. It was a school day so knew there wasn't anything in town anyone could do that was remotely enticing. She clarified, "You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow, right?"

Allison swallowed her food nervously. She looked back and forth between her and Scott sending him a sorry look unsure of what Lydia was going to throw their way.

    She poked her tongue out to the side of her cheek. "Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do."

"Well, I am not sitting home again, watching lacrosse videos, so, if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun." Then she noticed that she was forcing herself and her boyfriend into their plans. Glaring over at Zara she saw a large grin appearing on her lips while she messed around with her food. She found more than just humor, in their predicament.

Scott had helplessly written all over him. He started to trip over his words at the terrible change in events. "H-H-Hanging out? Like the four of us?" Turning to his girlfriend she was chugging her water bottle as a distraction from how their first date was ruined already before it even started and she didn't dare to speak up.

How she was feeling was apparent on her face so he cleared his throat and asked, "Do you wanna hang out?" Scott didn't want to ask the rest of his question fearing the idea of her agreeing. Even his friend noticed how south this was going and had to cover his mouth to stop himself from interjecting.

    "Like, us...and them?" She was as thrilled by this idea as he was but out of generosity — he wanted to play the good boyfriend. Scott made sure he got her opinion too.

"Yeah! I guess...Sounds fun..." He didn't take note of her second-guessing her response right after she said it.

She started to question if she was the only one at this table with working eyes. From down the street, Zara could easily tell that the two of them weren't excited by the thought of a double date at all. She swore she had seen families at funerals, victims of their ran-over childhood dogs, and even people on their hospital deathbeds be at least more excited than Allison and Scott as of right now. Times like these she sort of liked not being in a relationship.

"You know what else sounds fun?" Jackson asked the table making it far than obvious the only person who was looking forward to their plans was his girlfriend. "Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." He picked up the fork aiming it upwards until Lydia yanked it out of his hand rolling her eyes at his immaturity. His obnoxious snide comments only made Stiles roll his eyes further back into his head.

"Oh, oh can I help?" She yelped with joy like a kid in a candy store wanting to be the first person to volunteer in his having a fork-related death.

    Lydia gasped in thought. "How 'bout bowling? You love to bowl."

    Stiles pushed a fry in his mouth, he heard her words and began to shake his head repeatedly hoping his friend would get the message that this "hangout" plan shouldn't dare to make it out of their school cafeteria.

    Jackson scoffs at the mere thought. His cockiness we're clear in his words. "Yeah, with actual competition." He had been playing lacrosse with the shaggy-haired boy for quite some time now so until recently Scott went hand in hand with anything in a competitive sense, he was losing.

    Allison was not getting tired of the attitude she was receiving from the couple. She was offended at the least by his assumption. Her eyebrows raise, "How do you know we're not 'actual competition'?" She questioned trying to maintain a friendly tone which was becoming harder by the second.

Zara's ears perked up at her comment as a little sense of excitement washed over her face, she was proud of the fact that Allison was standing up for herself ❪ whether it be in little ways or another ❫.

She then turns to her boyfriend. "You can bowl, right?"

He tried to answer but his voice starts to waver off. "Sort of." That response with no sense of confidence behind it made the Whittmore boy question him.

"Is it-is it 'sort of' or 'yes'?"

Scott couldn't bare to get embarrassed in front of everyone, especially his girlfriend. So he lied instead. "Yes," He strongly claims. Seeing as no one believed him he says, "In fact, I'm a great bowler."

████████

    She stormed out of the cafeteria prior and now was walking the hallways a little shaken up leaving her fifth-period class. "Am I attractive to gay guys!" Was the first thing she heard shouted in the hallways as she was heading to the front office. That statement alone had to be any more interesting than anything happening in their school so far. Taking the girl by the confusion she looked ahead at who the comment came from. Then seeing it was Stiles Stilinski she walked passed him, ignoring his existence altogether.

    She somehow couldn't seem to escape him.

After the whole werewolf situation with her, Scott, and Stiles ❪ where she helped them out like twice ❫, he seemed to be appearing all around her. Whether it would be right behind her in a class, or beside her at lunch, he might as well follow her to the girl's bathroom. Knowing Zara she could only handle him a maximum of once a day — and that was already becoming too much for her!

"Hey, hey! Zara!" She pretended not to hear him and walked straight down her path. He started jogging a bit to catch up with her. Then appearing to her right, now she had to acknowledge his presence. "What the hell did you say to Jackson!"

'Stupid fucking Beacon Hills...' She mumbled under her breath at the fact this town's citizens loved to gossip more than to breathe air. "Why do you care? Number one. And mind your business, number two."

The brown-skinned girl picked up her pace so he would trail behind and leave her alone. She was undoubtedly wrong. Stiles used his scrawny but lengthy legs to keep up. "Okay calm down, Lighting McQueen." He chuckled a bit at her constant aggressive tone but more laughing at his joke. He's so lame, she thought rolling her eyes.

She was trying to shake away her interaction with Jackson and Stiles wasn't understanding the sense of uncomfortableness that she felt. She then clutched onto the straps of her bag so hard to the point where her knuckles started to show bone and began to walk faster again. Not catching the hint that she wasn't up for conversation he managed to sprint to her yet again.

"You don't understand, okay...Jackson has it out for us already. With Scott now being suddenly amazing at lacrosse which is a great side effect y'know from the whole werewolf thing—" He sidetracks acknowledging some of the things that came with being a horrendous shapeshifting creature of the night. The occasional monthly shift wasn't bad in comparison to having super speed, super strength, with enhanced hearing — it was understandable why some thought the bite was a gift.

    However the whole world of danger and death they were brought into as just teenagers weren't very fortunate.

"But we already have big, bulging, bright red targets right on our heads from him," He exclaimed emphasizing every word to show how much Jackson wanted both of Scott and Stiles's heads on sticks.

He shook his head frustratingly. "By association, if I don't know...you're threatening to kill him! That doesn't work too well for us!"

    She couldn't care less for the fact that possibly because of her, the two boys' lives would be a little worse. That actually gave her a bit of joy. And how much of an impact could she possibly have? In her mind, they were already irrelevant nobodies with no qualities set out for the wretched deadly world of "high school popularity". Maybe at the slightest Scott had that whole hotshot lacrosse player thing going for him but his friend...not so much.

He didn't understand. Not even the slightest bit. He wouldn't even come close to wrapping his head around that Jackson was as much of a problem for her as he was for him. No one paid much attention to how he would make sly comments to her about how tight her shirt was that day, how he loved it when she wore short skirts, or slide his grimy hand down her back. He made her skin crawl like bugs were running around just beneath her flesh the second he was around. As morbid as it sounded itching the skin till her nails left marks weren't going to make it go away, she needed to stab out the insects that ran around in there, that went by the name of Jackson Whittemore.

    It didn't matter what it was, he always managed to make her feel uneasy. But she tries not to linger on it too much because it used to be worse.

"He's barely even seen us interact...I like to limit myself to four words with you a day. So that makes no sense,"

"Just trust me."

"That's bull."

She started to get annoyed as she recalled why she was going to the school's office in the first place. She needed to let out all the pent-up anger that would leave her system. "Apparently, I 'threatened his life and 'wished death upon him.' He really twisted up my words to administration..." She spat out using air quotes becoming more enraged by the words used by Mr. Riencke the second she stepped into her math class after lunch.

"All I said was something along the lines of 'I hope you get lit on fire' or whatever." She gestures with her hands, waving off the utter thought of him. "Um, hello! People can very well survive getting burned alive, the death part was just kinda a suggestion."

    "Okay and..." He gestured with his hands trailing off hoping for her to continue what else made him go as far as to report her to their schools administration?

    "I also said a bunch of other pretty colorful things that no one should ever speak of publicly." Added the Sinclair girl with a smirk tugging at her lips with pride.

One quality that she had that did wonders was her mouth. Her mouth could spew the most foul-mouthed hateful with ease ❪ and other things... ❫ Yes, commonly you'll hear a blunt unneeded remark which turned a couple of heads — more knowingly Zara Sinclair could make one comment and all of a sudden you're weeping tears you didn't even know were forming, noticing insecurities you couldn't even fathom, being left with never-ending live longing trauma not even years of therapy could solve.

And that was just one comment.

Singular.

You couldn't even begin to imagine what she was able to do with more.

    "Well at least keep the threats to a minimum." He snidely remarked aiming it straight for her throat. The two came to a halt feeling the angry tension in between them thickening so much that the room's air even felt heavy.

    "Like I said before then just mind your business, asshole." She looked daringly into his eyes.

    "I guess the juvenile detention centers didn't teach manners." He didn't like the tone he was receiving.

    "Oh, eat shit, Stilinski."

    "I would but I recently went vegan."

Ugh. She wanted him to rot. Zara could cover his mouth in double-sided heavy-duty industrial tape and he still wouldn't manage to shut up. Stiles Stilinski was going to be a bigger problem than she thought.

████████

    Aggravatingly she slumped down on the front office chairs with her irritation levels through the roof. She chipped at her dark purple nail polish watching specs of it sprinkle everywhere, waiting to be called into the counselor's office. Zara was growing tired by the minute hearing the clock tick repeatedly on end. She sat up from her slouched position in hopes of feeling more comfortable, which was proved wrong since she hated the unnaturalness of good posture. She started to click her nails against the dark wooden handrails of her chair. Then catching the rhythm to the ticking of the clock satisfied her for a second — until it started to bother her. The noises were overpowering all of her senses. She let out a grumble of pure boredom.

    Her eyes averted to the front desk hearing the voice of Damien. He was typing away at the computer doing god knows what. Funnily enough, even after the two were well-acquainted friends ❪ if that's what you want to call it ❫, she had absolutely no idea what his job was. He had a free period since he managed to most of his elective credits in the span of just a year and a half, so they appointed him the honorary title of "Front Office Student Assistant". She excitingly jumped out of her seat and walked to him.

    "Do you know when Ms. Higgings is going to be done with that student?"

    She spoke in a hushed tone noticing he was in a rush. He hastily was grabbing his belongings and then turned off the computer. She was avoiding eye contact feeling bad for bothering him. Her eyes set gaze on the carpet below her. Zara usually did whatever, whenever but this felt different.

    No.

    It was different.

    "I-I don't know." He harshly said. The Wade boy slung his book bag across his left shoulder causing it to slack downwards because of the weight. With the same arm, he picked up his two textbooks that resembled the weight of cinderblocks.

    Both of them noticed his stern tone and were taken aback. She slowly could feel her throat tighten placing her tongue right in between her teeth, she bit down on it in hopes of no emotion daring to appear in her eyes.

    "Sorry, sorry, I'm just-" He paused forgetting what he was going to say. The boy blinked at her in hopes of his lost thought was magically appear in her head.

    It didn't.

    Damien let a stressed huff out. His finger ran along his hair. "I have to go." He insisted with a slight rasp to his voice.

    He left the room as quickly as a heartbeat. Walking so fast that Zara was worried he might trip over his thoughts.

    She didn't understand what just happened. Standing in a trance in front of his unoccupied desk with thoughts clouding her mind.

    There was a shout so loud that practically caused the floor to send vibrations that even the tips of her toes could feel it through her shoes. Ironically the voice was coming from Ms. Higgins' office. From what she heard it became clear to her that it was a boy. She slowly began to step closer trying to make out what the muffled yells meant.

    "Are you saying no to me? Do you know who my father is?" A cocky laugh followed.

    She finally heard something that sounded like English.

    But that comment fired up her senses. There was only one person who had a legacy and last name that was smacked across newspapers, falling out of everyone's mouths, a reputation that touched the stars, and probably even billboards in their town for crying out loud!

    "I am Jackson Whittemore for fucks sake! Son of David Whittemore. You think I get to drive that sweet Porsche outside because people tell me no?"

    "Trust me, I'm very well aware of your family's legacy. I just am not allowed to make any acceptions at the moment," Ms. Higgins tried to diverge the situation from going more far south.

    His fist clenched. Every word that strategically tumbled from the women's lips sparked his temper like a match perfectly placed to light his gasoline. "That's your fucking advice, here is my advice for you...you'll see this office empty in no less than four hours."

    With his anger reaching the boiling point he knew he had to get out of her office as the walls closed in on him. His emotions flared up to the point his cheeks turned a shade of beet red. The second he stepped out of her door he slammed it behind him. His aggressive force made all of the hung-up motivational posters and frames on the walls shake side to side like Christmas ornaments.

    "Oh." He stopped in his track. His nostrils flared in annoyance seeing the employee of the year award perfectly placed on the wall to the right of her door. The shiny silver plack showed his reflection almost mocking his self-worth at the moment. Jackson covered his mouth with a stifled laugh as his self-proclaimed resentment fell through.

"Do they give those things out for bitch of the month because that—hag could be the reigning champion!" He yells the end of his sentence out in hopes of Ms. Higgins hearing him. That didn't help his embarrassment since it was swallowing him whole as fast as his pride was.

    It wasn't a shock that his parents spoiling him since birth and congratulating him by throwing stacks of money at his face every time he did something remotely average would lead up to this. He didn't know anything but was being handed everything on a gold-plated diamond incrested platter. But the fact that for once in his useless life he was told no and fireworks went off in his brain — and not the good kind.

    He stormed out of the front office with an attitude that filled up the air to the point that Zara's breathing even became heavier. Her eyes followed him charging through the small crowd of students in the hallway heading to their classes late.

    "Ms. Sinclair." The guidance counselor called out indicating for her to enter her room. Only one thing rang in her mind at the moment.

    She was so fucked.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
✧ ༉‧₊˚🗒 ˚ ༘ 🧷 *:・゚ 💭 * 𖤐

this chapter is a late christmas gift to those who celebrate it and if you don't here is a little something for new years. i'm back! not officially, i'm addicted to going m.i.a. and then coming back unannounced. this chapter has been chillin in my drafts since before summer so...but i finally finished it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 72 23
Skylar is back, with the pack, and they're as strong as ever. No more crazy murders, no more Void, no more supernatural disasters in their way. Or i...
3.9M 93.6K 41
"You do realize that I'm supposed to tell you when you're throwing yourself into a dangerous situation and that doing this will probably get you kill...
1.1K 35 14
She was as bright as the day he was as cold as the night. She was the moon and once a month the wolf cried for it. **********************************...
118K 3.8K 95
π–πž 𝐑𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πžπ π’π§π§π’π§π  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...