far from it

By marraylove

.. More

WARNING//FACECLAIMS
intro..
one..
two
four
five
Authors note..
seven
eight.
nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Tweny-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
hm
not a update

Thirteen..

7.8K 174 40
By marraylove

*𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆*
*𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟵.

It's the next day i woke up to storm jumping on up and down on my stomach.

"Mommy mommy wake up"storm said while bouncing up and down.

"owww get off im up" i whinced in pain and sat up cause i wasn't healed yet.

"sowy mommy" stormi said and sat on the other side of me.

"mommy guess who" storm said as i got out the bed looking for my pink crocs.

"Who girl" i said.

"DADDYS HERE" she shouted which made me snap my neck at her trying to make sure i heard her correctly.

"Who did you say" i said while picking up my ipad checking the time it was 2:42 in the afternoon can't believe i slept that long. I had to go get another phone i don't know what happened to mines.

"Me said Daddy here come on" she scooted off the the bed i went into the bathroom brushed my teeth washed my face and came back out .

"It's I toot not Me and you don't have daddy here remember" i said which was true my mom didn't know who Stormi dad was.

"No look" she said and there was Tone sitting on the couch with his hoodie or his head and eyes glued to his phone with one hand in his pants.

"daddy mommy's up" she said letting my hand go and going to sit on Tones lap. He looked up from his phone wand stared me in my eyes.

I looked away and walked into the kitchen i was kinda hungry from not eating you know. I was in the fridge getting juice and i looked up seeing tone walk in.

He didn't say anything he just watched me move around the kitchen.

"i didn't tell her to call you daddy or anything she did it on her own i'll tell her to stop sorry"i said while pouring juice into storms cup.

"Nah it's coo she been calling me ts since you left"he laughed and rubbed his finger over his hair.

"You don't feel no type of way i mean you barely know us" i looked at him confused .

"i'm straight i got her like she mines the hell"he said waving me off.

"mhm how long you been here" i asked cause i didn't see ty.

"Since like 8 sum ty called me over here and she ate already if that's the next mf you finna ask" he said.

"oh ok thank you" i said grabbing my bowl of fruit and cup walking to the living room where storm was on her ipad.

"Can you come with me today"i asked tone while i stuffed my mouth with strawberry.

"where" he asked and sat beside me on the couch.

"i need to go rent a building for her party and get a new phone im gonna be bored without one" i said watching storm.

"fasho"

"𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝐾𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑖 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦-"
I heard that name and turned my head to the TV seeing it was mari who was found dead. I paused and looked at Tone.

"Y'all did it didn't y'all" i asked while looking in his low red eyes.

"we handled it" he waved me off putting his arm over his eyes and the other one in his pants.

"mhm come on storm" i said getting up walking into the kitchen putting my bowl and cup in the sink.

"We gotta get dressed tink" i said while following her into her room to pick her out some clothes.

I looked and looked until i found her something simple and cute to wear for today we had to run errands and things her birthday was less then 30 days. Even tho i was in pain the medicine was helping and i was gonna get things done pain or not.

I put on a all pink sweat suit on her since it was cold out side. I paired them with some cute pink dunks and swooped up her edges.

"You look so cute moonie" i said calling her the name tone gave her cause it was staring to grow on me.

"I know mommy pewiod" she said climbing off my lap running out her room.

I went into my room and threw on a wig i had never installed. I glued it down hot combed it and styled it with a cute simple middle part.

I settled for a tan crop top black jeans and some cute sneakers with my marc jacobs bag. I threw on foundation to cover up my bruises that haven't went down finally i sprayed me some burberry perfume and was ready to go.

"You ready" i said to tone who had storm on his hip and keys in his hand.

"what you think" he replied in a duh tone.

"& why yo shirt shirt so little" he said while locking the door behind us. I acted as i didn't hear and we started making our way down the apartment stairs.

We got down to the parking garage and he sat storm in the backseat while i hopped in the front.

"Can we go get a phone first" i asked while scrapping my seatbelt in. he nodded started up his car and pulled off.

______________________

Tees outfit

Storms

Tones

This was so boring but 🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
699K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
11K 626 6
"SEXUAl CNTENT +18" كان بإمكاني توقع كل شيء في حياتي الا الوقوف عاجزه امام رجل يكبرني باضعاف عمري والاسوء من ذالك انه كان والدي بطريقه مختلفه بحيث ا...