The Alpha's Angel Mate

By Toriizzy03

Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginn... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
Cast
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Happy New Year🥳🥳❤️❤️
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

48 5 0
By Toriizzy03

    Angel's Pov

       Who's this chick? I know she is not part of the staff cause I know all of them. Is she new? Maybe newly employed. That should be it. Although my Mom usually informs me before she employs someone new. She usually likes my opinion on such matters. Why would employ a maid without letting me know first? Weird.

    "Take a seat Aurora" my mom said to the girl whose name I just discovered to be Aurora.

     "Umm mum, who is she?" I asked looking at my mother again

    "That's what I wanted to discuss with you. You remember when I went to search the pack that was attacked a few weeks ago" she asked

   "Yes I do.  You went to check for clues or survivors" I finished as my eyes widened in realization. My mom gave me a knowing look confirming my suspicion but I had to ask again.

    "Is she a survivor? How? He doesn't leave survivors, especially when he doesn't get what he wants" I asked surprised.

   "When I got to the pack, everything was in ruins. There was no one standing, building burnt, blood and bodies everywhere. So I went further to see what I could find or if I could see anyone who knew what happened when I came across Aurora, she was standing over the bodies of her parents. After convincing her that I was not a threat, I took her home with me, took care of her and got her to talk to me and she told me that she wasn't home when the attack happened. She wasn't on packlands. She went into town to get somethings done when the attack happened. She was still in town when she heard the word on the streets that her pack was attacked so she hurried home but when she got there it was too late, everything was gone, everyone was dead. And she was the only one left of the Cresent Pack." my Mom narrated. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

  "I am so sorry this happened to you" I said sincerely with my voice clogged with emotions.

   "It's okay. It wasn't your doing." She said giving me a sad smile.

   "Still, it is a terrible thing for anyone to go through" I said walking to her and I gave her a hug.

   "You are welcome here"I said as withdrew from the hug, looking at her with a smile.

    "Your mum has been a blessing to me in these hard times. She has helped me a lot. And I am forever grateful Mama Rose" She said smiling at me and mom.

   "There is more" Mom said as Aurora and I sat down next to each other beside her.

    "What is it" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

   "In order to avoid questions and problems. I decided it would be better for my to adopt Aurora. Which I already did. Am sorry I didn't tell you honey but I had to make the decision immediately" she said which stunned me rendering me speechless. I quickly mindlinked mum to question her.

  Mindlink

   "Is she clear? Are you sure she is not a spy or something"  I asked with uncertainty

   "No she is not. I had a background check done on her and I consulted a witch to be safe" Mum answered clearing my doubts

   "Okay"  I said releasing a sigh

   "But we will have to tell her the truth. She is family now. Leaving her in the dark will bad and a terrible idea" Mum said speaking the truth and I nodded in agreement.

   "We will. Tomorrow after dinner " I said taking a deep breath.

    We had to tell her the truth soon.

  "Okayy. Adopting her was a great option. Is she going to stay here with in NYC" I asked

   "No she isn't. She is going back to Atlanta with you and she will get enrolled in school as well. And you will take care of  her" Mum said with the mom voice which meant not opposing not that I was going to argue it anyway.

    "Jeez, take it easy mama, I wasn't going to oppose your decision, it's actually a great idea. I thought you were going to bite my head off" I said moving an inch away from her and closer to Aurora which made Aurora and Mum laugh out loud.

    "Hey, it's not funny. I was honestly scared for my life" I said with a smile on my face.

     "Well girls, I have to work to do. How about you guys get to know each other better" she suggested while walking up the stairs to her office.

    "Oh, we will. Come on Rory, let's go to my room. We have a lot to discuss" I said pulling her towards the stairs.

    "Rory?" She said her brow raised.

   "Yeah, Rory. Aurora is a beautiful name but it is mouthful" I said as we walked down the hall to my room.

   "Okay Angel. Rory it is" she said smiling at me.

We walked into my room, sat on the bed and got to know each other. I learned that she was just couple of months younger than me and her birthday was in a few weeks which was cool. I also learned that her favorite color was lilac and that she was a foodie just like me and she also loves cars just like me but she could never afford a car before well nor she can get any car she wants. Yes we are that rich. I got to know a lot about her and vice versa.

After talking and watching movies for a couple of hours, Rory fell asleep. When I noticed she was asleep, I turned off the television. I got up feeling sleepy and a bit of jet lag was sipping in, I walked into my closet where my bags were and a change of clothes with me then I got into the bathroom, I took off my makeup and clothes which I threw in the hamper. I quickly took a shower which made me feel a bit refreshed, I got out, dried, moisturized my body and wore some lounge wear.
(Lounge wear)

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Rory was still asleep. I slipped into the bed, laid beside her, I pulled the duvet over our bodies and drifted off to sleep.

Time Skip: The
Next
Day

I woke up this morning feeling even more refreshed, I looked at my bedside clock and saw the time was 10:30am. Last night was fun. Rory and I had mini girls night. She watched more movies,had girls talks and even planned to go shopping today because she needed more clothes and I just wanted to buy new stuff. I looked to my side to wake Rory but to meet it empty, seems like she woke up early. I got up from the bed and walked into my bathroom, I got out of my clothes and threw them into the hamper. I got into my shower and had a warm shower to help with my aching joints which helped a lot. When I was done, I dried off and wore my robe, walked out of the bathroom and into the closet. I sat down on the couch in my closet and applied a good amount of moisturizer on my body. When I was done, I threw on some underwear and some clothes.

(Pic of her outfit)

(Pic of her makeup)

When I was done, I walked out of the closet and sat in front of my vanity. I applied some makeup and put my hair in a sleek bun. I went back into the closet and grabbed my purse then I walked to my bedside table, I grabbed my phone and wallet and put them in the purse. On my way out of my room, I stopped by vanity table and grabbed some gloss and put it in my purse. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. When I got there, I saw a dressed Rory having breakfast in the kitchen. Mum must have gone to work already, I thought to myself.

(Pic of her outfit)

(Pic of her makeup)

  "Good morning Angel" Rory greeted taking a sip from her juice.

   "Morning Rory" I replied as I helped myself with some food.

   (Pic of the food)

  I grabbed my plate, took a seat beside Andy and the counter. I grabbed my phone out, took a picture of my breakfast and posted it on Instagram before going through the rest of my social media accounts.

   "We will go shopping after breakfast okay" I said to Rory.

   "Okay no problem" Rory replied mid bite.

  Few minutes later...

   When Rory was done with her breakfast, she took and her dirty dishes to sink, washed it, rinsed it and dried before putting them in their place before drying her hands.

   "Am going to grab my purse. Be back in a second" Rory said leaving the kitchen for her room.

   When I was done with my breakfast, threw the leftovers in the waste bin and took care of my dirty dishes. I grabbed my phone and purse from the table and walked towards the garage. I heard footsteps coming down the stair and instantly knew it was Rory. We meet in the living and walked to the garage together. Before we got to the garage I decided to take the 2020 Bentley Continental GT for the day. I grabbed the car key and we got into the car, drove out of our property to shop our hearts out.

(Pic of the car)

     When we got to the mall, we went to a Prada store first to clothes from there, then we went to Chanel, Doir, Boss, Hermès, Givenchy, we decided to get more clothes online later. We went to Tiffany to get some jewelry, but we kept the best for last, Yes you guessed it, we stepped into Victoria secret and let me tell you we went crazy.

After a couple of hours without a lunch break, hunger kicked in, we went to McDonald's drive thru and grabbed some burgers, fries and drinks. When we were done, we drove home. Get home, I parked the car in front of the door. Andy and I got done from the car, bringing our lunch with us while our butler and maid grabbed he shopping bags and took them to our room. We went to the living room and munch on our burgers while chatting, I told Rory about Andy, Jason, Aiden and Mason back in Atlanta, Georgia and even about Sara and how she was a thorn in my flesh.

Hours Later

Around 6:30pm, Mom got back from work and we all had dinner together as a family. After dinner, we grabbed a glass of white wine and went to the living room to bond. Mom and I had decided to tell Aurora the truth about everything after dinner today, we dismissed all the helpers in the house so it was just Rory, Mom and I in the house. I took a deep breathe to prepare myself for this lengthy conversation.

     "We need to tell you something Aurora" Mom said breaking the ice while I watched Rory closely in order to read her emotions and reactions to what we were about to tell her.

     "What is it. Is something wrong" Rory asked confused as she set her glass of wine down on the stool beside her.

     "What we are about to tell can't get out of this room. Not a soul can know about this conversation. It's a matter of life and death" I said taking over the conversation because I had to tell her myself.

     "You guys are scaring me. What is going on Mama Rose" Rory asked confused and a bit scared.

      "I'm the reason your entire pack and family are dead" I said dropping the bomb on her. There was completely silence in the house, I swear you could hear a pin drop at this rate. Rory reaction went from confusion, to sadness and then anger.

      "What the fuck do you mean by that. Ryker murder my family. How are you the reason" she hisses at me.

    "The reason he is going around killing innocent people is because I have what he wants" I said taking a sip of my wine.

      "What do you mean you have what he wants. Stop being so vague and get to the point already" she said raising her voice a bit. 

     "He wants to breed me. He wants me to have his children because of my powers. And he would do whatever it takes to get me" I said running my hand through my hair.

      "What powers are you talking about?" She asked confused.

     "Am an hybrid. I have both Wolf and Angel abilities" I said letting out a a tired sigh

    "I have never heard of such a thing. It's impossible. You can't be an hybrid. Hybrids don't exist." she said denying it. I don't blame her. It's supposed to be impossible until that bitch Aria happened. In order to get her to believe me, I stood up from my seat and set my glass aside, I walked to a clear area in the living room and let out my wings which made me sigh in relief and made Rory scream bloody murder and and jump over the sofa she was sitting on. I let my wings back in and shifted to my wolf as well shredding my clothes and then quickly shifted back to my human self because Rory was scared to death but at least she wasn't screaming again. Mom approached her and brought her back on the sofa, taking a seat beside Rory while I wrapped a blanket over my naked body.

"How" was all Rory could ask cause she was still stuck in a daze.

"A curse. An ancient one at that. That's how it is possible. A chosen mate who was later rejected decided to curse a true mate because she was betrayed and cast aside. The true mate, my ancestor could handle the rejection from her mate,pain and danger the curse brought to her, so she decided to get rid of but she couldn't. She could only transfer the curse to a female offspring in her linage. She has no female child until me and by then the story was long forgotten. I was 9years old when I discovered what I was after watching my father I die by the hands of a rogue;who ended up being my first kill; the rouge that is. My mom and I consulted a witch who told us the story but we weren't the only ones who knew of the story. Ryker had out about this story too and he knew what he would gain if he had hybrid children so he has been searching for everywhere, killing innocent people, wrecking havoc in the werewolf kingdom all because he wants me. If he gets what he desires, it will be the end of everything" I concluded taking a gulp of my wine.

"So he is on a blind search. Looking for you and killing innocent people along the way" she said running her hand through her hair, releasing a sigh.

"Yes. That's pretty much it. He doesn't know who I am or what I look like. All he knows is that there is a girl with great powers and abilities that he so selfishly desires. I beg you Rory, this secret must not get out. I am trusting you with my life" I begged desperately.

"After everything you have told me. There is no way am betraying you guys. Especially after everything you have done for me. You guys are my family now and family sticks together no matter what" she said walking up to me and pulling me into a hug, I wrapped my hands around and whispered a 'thank you' to.

"Bring it in Mama" Rory said which made Mom join in on the hug making it a group hug.

After that emotionally roller coasters, we all went to bed. I felt like a relieved like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I laid in bed thinking about everything that gas happened over the last couple of years and what the future holds for. I know for sure it's not going to be pretty. With powers like mine, trouble follows. As much as I love my Angel side, I sometimes wish I had a normal life. You know, be a normal wolf, have a mate and then kids in a couple of years and live a happy life but here I was stuck in between war and bloodshed. I looked outside my window and stared at the moon and whispered a short prayer of protection to the moon goddess before falling asleep. Goodnight.

NEXT DAY

Feeling the sun shine in my face made me groan in discomfort, I turned my face to the other side and buried my face in my fluffy pillows. I reached for my phone and saw that it was 8:14am, I sat up and looked around. I am so tired, I thought, letting out a tired yawn. I connected my phone to my speaker and blasted 'Boyfriend by Dove Cameron'. I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, I grabbed my brush, dumped a good amount of toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth. When I was done, I rinsed my mouth, gargled on mouth wash before spitting it out. I stripped completely before into the shower, I washed my body and my hair with some shampoo and conditioner. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my hair, used a face towel for my face, I quickly dried off before wearing my robe. I walked into my closet, sat on the couch and moisturized my body and did my full skin care and mini make up routine

(Pic of makeup)

I pulled in the blow dryer and dried my hair into it was slightly damp, I applied my hair products before curling the hair. When I was done, I picked an outfit for the day and got dressed.

(Pic of outfit)

I quickly made my bed, unplugged my phone from the speakers and exited my room. I made my way to the kitchen for breakfast and I saw Rory grabbing breakfast as well and damn, her outfit looked dope.

(Pic of her outfit)

"Morning Rory" I greeted and she replied as well

I grabbed a plate and dished myself some food. We went to the dinning room and had breakfast there while chatting about random things and me answering Rory questions about my powers. We spent the day at home trying on different outfits, taking pictures for Facebook and Instagram while recording videos for TikTok. We had a lot of fun today. It was peaceful and the weather was great. By 1:20pm, Andy and I decided to go for a swim, we ran upstairs to our rooms and got dressed for our swim

(Pic of swim suits)
Mine

Rory's

We spent the rest of the day swimming and lounging by the pool side until we were tired and it was evening time. We went to our rooms, took a shower and got dressed for dinner. Mom had arrived when we were shower. When we got downstairs, we saw Mon refreshed sitting at the head of the dining table, we quickly both gave her a kiss on the cheek, greeting her before sitting by her side. The helps served out food and left and we had dinner like a family in peace.

______________________________________________
Another chapter done. Thanks for all the support. We are already at 200 reads. Thank you so much. Just introduced a new character to the book. Also please keep the votes coming, it means a lot to me❤️❤️

Anissasrv(on IG) as Aurora Mills

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 1.8K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
1.1M 30.1K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
136 7 10
A girl named Angel found out at the age of 18 that she was not only a werewolf but others. On her adventures she found her mate(s). Then an war began...
4.6K 84 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...