I Think You Have the Wrong Nu...

b3lovassimp द्वारा

You get a random text one night laying in bed. It's someone asking to go on another date with you. As fun as... अधिक

The first message
Emily?
The Job
The Setup
The Reveal
The hangout
A magical suprise
A night to remember
After we met
Preparations
Let's get to work
The Fountain
Family Dinner
The goodbye?
Plane Ride
Y/N's place
A Special Dinner
The Sleepover
The Morning After
Afternoon on the Town
Telling the Family
A walk with Dad
Calling back Home
Dress Up
Carbone
Soft Launch
Are You Tired of Me Yet?
Whats for Dinner?
Dinner at Hailee's
BBQ Clean up
The Fitting
Two girls in Target
Pizza and Legos
Packing for Home
Spa day(Pete/YN)
Spa day(Hailee/Cheri)
Meeting her Parents
Zander's Night
It's nice to be home
Meet the Circus
Morning of the Met
Walking the Carpet
See you soon
Time apart
So Good
Downtime
Monterey to Malibu
Settling in
Whatcha Doin'?
Baby All I Wanna Do is
Oxnard
Oxnard V2
The Big Apple
Mountain View
All Nighter
First Family Holiday
Fireworks
Release Day
Streaming Parties
Don't Tell y/n
Dj Haileefrfr
Back to work
The Gucci Suit
Spooky Month
The Spooky Date
Spooky Baskets
The Couples Costume
Halloween
It's Happening
The Announcement
Home Alone
Deck the Halls
Coast Worldwide
Hot Coco
Turkey Dinner
Planning Christmas
The Anniversary
Fun in Bed
The Holidate
When you Wish Upon a Star
The First Date
Emerald Ring
26
The Night Before Christmas
A White Christmas
The First Christmas
Christmas Day FRFR
New Years Day
The Next Chapter
Chaos Coordinators
We're getting married
Say Yes to the Dress
Wedding Bands
Valentines
Venue Plans
Final Fittings
Rehearsals
Kiss the Girl
The Reception
The Married Life
Coming Home
You're Insane
The Honeymoon
Santa Maria
Big Sur(prise)
ERA'S BABY
Their Future
Maybe we can do this
Big Feelings
Surprise!
It's a...
Night Changes

We're home

919 15 17
b3lovassimp द्वारा

*brings y/n close and rests head on her chest*

*wraps arms around Hailee*

*exhales* Now this place feels like home again. 

*runs fingers through Hailee's hair* Well we did it.

*exhales* Yeah we did, we hung that print up perfectly.

Yeah but that's not what I was talking about.

Oh, where are you referencing the fact that we are standing in our home and all your stuff is currently en route?

Yeah *giggles* that's what I was talking about.

Well, we beat the rest of the family here, what do we want to do? 

Well, when you were sleeping I stopped for gas and Griffin shared his location with me. *pulls out phone* and according to apple, they're about 30 minutes out.

So again what do we want to do?

 Well, it's pointless but I'm gonna go and shower because I can smell myself, and it's not good.

It's not-

No, I can smell me it's bad. But thank you for trying to say it's not. Now I'll be back down in like ten minutes. *kisses Hailee's forehead and walks upstairs to shower*

*turns shower on*Yes thank god I can shower now! Moving all those boxes got me all nasty and sweaty. *gets into shower*

*walks upstairs*

Oh yessss this feels so nice.*starts to wash hair*

*gets in the  shower and grabs y/n's waist* 

oh, I just got chills down my back, in like a good way.

*smirks*

Why are you looking at me like that? I have soap in my hair, this isn't the time.

*smirks even bigger*

No, we have roughly 20 minutes and I could not face your family if they showed up any earlier.

*grabs loofa with body wash* Well I never said we had to do that. I just thought we could shower together. Now turn around and let me clean your back.

oh, this is nice.

See I got you all squeaky clean and we got to spend some time together before the Uhaul got here.

*kisses Hailee* Well you got me clean it only seems fair I return the favor.

Oh so now you're into the idea.

*starts washing Hailee's body*

I'm slightly disappointed. I expected something else...

HA yeah by returning the favor I meant it literally. But *opens the shower door and reaches for the phone* I think I can fix that.

Thought you said you couldn't face my family if they let themselves in early...

*kisses Hailee* Well yeah but *kisses Hailee* they're still 20 minutes away. *kisses Hailee* And the fastest they could get here is in 15 minutes and I should only need 5. *smirk*

And I thought you didn't want to risk it...

At this point, I can't take my hands off of you. I mean I could but why would I want to.*kisses Hailee's neck and works down*

You did not just use a Selena Gomez lyric on me while initiating sex. That is a CrimmE... I think ill let you Sliiide this time.

*muffled laughter*

7 minutes later 

I'm gonna need to sit here for a second, or a few minutes.

*phone goes off* Well the family is down the street so I'm gonna throw some clothes on and go wait for them.

I'll be downstairs when I can get up and get dressed. Just tell them I was tired and smelly so I needed to shower.

You just take your time. But where do you want us to put all the boxes? The closet, kitchen, and living room are gonna go in those places but where do you want the Studio/office stuff?

Ummm you know what put it in the spare bedroom recording room. We can rearrange it later and make it work for both of us.

That sounds good*kisses Hailee* I'll see you when you make it downstairs.

Y/n walks downstairs and opens the door to greet the family who just rolled up in the Uhaul.

HEY STEINFELD'S!

Pete: Well some on is in a good mood. 

Sure am I'm just so happy to be moving in with Hailee, it's just all starting to sink in.

Pete: I remember those days if I can offer any advice to you. Enjoy the days like today. If you ever hit a rough patch you can think back to today and fight for more happy days.

Thanks, Pete, for the advice, and your help today, thank you for everything *gives Pete a bear hug*

Pete: Hey it's what Dad's are for, giving great advice and getting on your ass. Now start getting these boxes off the truck Haha.

Sounds good, we've shot the shit for long enough. Hailee said all the boxes are going to where they're labeled, the only exception is the studio. That stuff is going into the spare bedroom/recording studio.

Pete: Sounds good to me. But where is Hailee anyways? 

Right here, dad! I felt Icky after moving all those boxes so I went to shower and change.

Yeah, I told her it was redundant but she said she needed to shower to function like a normal human being.

Sorry but when your skin starts to stick to a carseat when you get out of the car, that means you need a shower. So I did just that.

Pete: Well I'm glad you showered and can function normally again. Because we could use all the help we can get with these boxes. I'm thinking we just get all the boxes off the truck and into piles in the entryway then take them into the rooms.

Great idea Dad!

Sounds good to me. We won't be wearing ourselves out running from across the house and back to the truck.

Pete: Well what are you all looking at? We've got our plan now lets get to work.

The family begins to unload the Uhaul and put the boxes in piles based off the room they go to. Cheri makes sure all the boxes are stacked neatly so they don't fall. While the rest of the family unloads the boxes from the Uhaul. After an hour the boxes are all moved off of the truck and its time to move all the boxes to the rooms they belong in. 

Cheri: Well I've got the piles here kitchen, studio,bedroom,closet, and living room. Well the living room pile is already in the living room technically.

I was thinking we could split up and each person gets a room.

Pete:I call kitchen it's downstairs and I did leg day yesterday.

Griffin can take the studio its not much and its still downstairs.

Griffin: Hey I can't complain about that.

And Hailee and I can handle the boxes that go to the closet and the bedroom.

Sounds good. And to thank everyone for their help think of something to order for dinner.

With the rooms being assigned the family gets back to work moving the boxes into the rooms they belong in. Within 30 minutes the boxes have finally reached their final destinations. And the family gathers in the living area to discuss dinner.

Well thank you guys for helping get y/n here all moved in on such short notice.

Yeah seriously thank you guys so much.

Pete: Hey we would walk to the ends of the earth fo rour family. So getting you all moved in was no big deal. *sits back across from print Hailee hung* Wait when did that get there?

Cheri: I've been sitting in here the whole time we've been here how did I not notice that.

Oh yeah that, we hung it up shortly before you got here. But as far as how it was taken not even y/n knows.

Its true she took my camera and in the shuffle she must've hit the timer.

Pete: Well it looks great there. Its a perfect addition to your guys' home.

Well did anyone think of dinner ideas?

They look so tired I don' think they care what you get so long as they get some food.

Pete: Yeah you're not wrong.

Well how about we order some Mexican food?

The whole family nods their heads in agreement and they get an order together for delivery.

Well I just called in the order the food should be here in 30/40 minutes or so.

Pete: That gives us time to catch up so what's new with you two since we last saw each other

Well Dad *scratches her neck showing off the promise ring*

Pete: No way y/n gave you the promise ring.

Cheri: Well now we have to hear about it.

Griffin: Damn y/n you went all out with that ring.

Hahaha yeah, I did go all in, but the ring means a lot so in my head, I needed to go all out.

Cheri: Well I want to know how you got it, sweetie.

Well, I came home when I had my downtime and it wasn't enough to truly spend time with y/n so I just came home alone. It felt odd being here without y/n. So like a crazy person I flew to surprise her.

And right before she surprised me I had gotten home and was looking at the ring. When all of a sudden I get a text from her. So I put the ring in my pocket and texted Hailee back.

I walk in and surprise y/n and give her the biggest hug and a speech about how home is where they are.

Hailee felt the corner of the box stab her thigh. And I made the call to tell her that when she was away I realized just how much she meant to me. So I pulled out the ring and I gave it to her. whatever makeup she had on was definitely not cry-proof.

And then we watched stranger things together and I asked y/n to move in with me since I saw her lease was ending soon and it just felt right.

And here we are now *grabs Hailee's hand* In this house together.

*looking into y/n's eyes* It already feels like home now that you're here.

Hailee and y/n look towards the couch Pete, Cheri, and Griffin are sitting on to see Griffin holding Teenie and Brando tearing up. Pete and Cheri holding each other with tears rolling down their cheeks

Cheri: Our little girl found her knight in shining armor.

Pete: Alright Kiddo come in here for a hug.

Really?

Pete: Yeah come here *hugs y/n* Thanks for treating her right. *squeezes*

I'm beginning to see just how weak I am. Or maybe you guys are all like super insanely strong. Oh, we've reached the uncomfy hard-to-breathe stage.

Dad let her go I know you're happy but I'd like to get an engagement ring and maybe a wedding band. In order to get those I need her to survive. Besides look how long it took me to find someone that treats me this well.

Pete: Okay sweetie I'll let her go

*falls to the ground on hands and knees* Oh my god. Breathing is always nice, has air always been this nice and refreshing?

*doorbell rings*

oh hey, the food is here.

Oh yeah, I don't know about you guys but I am starving.

Hailee y/n and the rest of the family eat dinner and talk about the move and how happy they are for Hailee and y/n. And just how nice it is to have y/n closer. after the meal is finished they all clean up the house and Hailee's Family leaves. Still riding the high of living together the girls start to unpack boxes and finish getting y/n moved into the house.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.6K 156 12
One shot about Hailee Steinfeld. English is not my first language so be cool please. I take requests. GirlxGirl only. (Maybe smut) If I do smut it'l...
202K 5.2K 24
What could happen when an unknown number texts you? Nothing, right? - Hailee x original female character text AU
8.2K 173 12
"You are a selfish, no-good, lying sack of shit!" ▬▬▬▬ Y/n, a professional athlete, is persuaded by her manager, Ethan, to pretend to be interested...
68.3K 1.9K 71
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are OPEN 💬 I (try to) update multiple times a week✍️ Extra-long chapters 🤠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if I'...