My Kitty |Dabi x neko Reader|

By Pennywise_cutie

Y/n has always hated heros but she makes that very clear in front of everyone. She was a villain but never to... More

About y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
๐Ÿ‹chapter 12 ๐Ÿ‹
chapter 14
chapter 15
authors note
chapter 16
authors note

chapter 13

1.1K 17 1
By Pennywise_cutie

The next morning I woke up to my legs feeling like jelly. I tried to get up but felt arms around my waist. At first I was scared until I looked behind me and seen that it was just Dabi. The memories of last night came flooding back in mind. A blush soon started to form on my cheeks. I turned around and buried my face in Dabis chest taking in his warmth. About ten minutes later Dabi woke up.

"Morning mouse" he said as he stroked my hair. Damn his morning voice is so hot.

"Morning" I said.

"How'd you sleep, anymore nightmares?" He asked concerned. I shook my head and he hummed in response.

"We should get up and get ready for the day." I said pulling away only to have him pull me back.

" No. Stay." Dabi said in a whiney voice. I giggled at his response.

"No we have to get up. How about, if you get out of bed, I'll make you breakfast. Deal." shortly after I made the deal he got up immediately. I laughed at his childish behavior. I got up and headed towards the kitchen. I looked threw the cabinets and fridge and decided to make French toast. I got everything I needed and prepared everything. I cracked the eggs, added some cinnamon and mixed it together. I grabbed a pan turned on the oven and waited for it to heat up. After it was heated up I grabbed two slices of bread, dropped it into the egg wash and put it into the pan. I kept it there for a little bit and flipped it. Shortly after I felt Dabi come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. He nuzzled into my neck and it felt comfortable.

"Mmm, it smells great. Wish I knew how to cook." He said and I didn't have to look back to know he was pouting. I giggled at his remark.

"Its not that hard, just start simple. And let go so I can get a plate." I said as he let go and he got me one instead. I thanked him and plated breakfast. Dabi left so he could use the restroom,as he did that I grabbed two more slices of bread and put them in a pan. As I let that cook I pulled out some fruit and cut them up and plated them with Dabis plate. I added some whipped cream and put a little more cinnamon on top.

"Dabi! Your plates finished!" I shouted for him. I then heard him say okay. I went back to the two slices in that pan and repeated the process with my plate. I put the plates on the table and shortly after Dabi came back and saw and he smiled and kissed me.

"Thanks mouse I really appreciate it." He said as he slapped my ass and sat down. I giggled and asked what he wanted to drink and I gave him orange juice and got myself a cup of water. I then made my way to the table and saw him staring at his plate. He took a bite of his good and looked at me. I grew worried and I tatted to second guess myself. Did he hate it? Is it gross? Did I accidentally get egg shells in it? Did I overdo it?

"This is amazing!" He said and smiled. I sighed in relief and took a bite of my own. My eyes shot wide open and my ears layed down. I moaned from how good it tasted.

"Mmm, so good." I said as we scarfed down breakfast.

"That was good Y/n, I don't remember the last time I had a decent breakfast like that." He said as he smiled. I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked really confused.

"Well I told you I don't know how to cook and I mostly just eat cereal. And the last time I did have a warm breakfast was years ago with my family." He said smiling but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Im sorry Dabi, from now on I'll teach you how to cook and I'll make you breakfast everyday now." I said dramaticly. He laughed at my childish behavior and we cleaned up the kitten and got dressed and went to the lobby. Shigaraki and Toga were there talking. They looked up and stopping their conversation. Toga pushed passed shigaraki making him fall and hugged me.

"Morning Y/n- you smell good. Like French toast." She said as she kept smelling me.

"Stop.smelling me weirdo, I made breakfast for me and Dabi that's why." I said and they both looked up at me like a crazy person. Dammit what did I do now?

"You made breakfast for Dabi and not us. Wow rude." They said and pouted like children. I laughed at their childish behavior and grabbed my stomach from laughing so hard.

"I-i didn't know if you guys were up. And I didn't know if you ate or not so I didnt ask. And I only did to make this one get up." I said as I pointed at Dabi. I looked back and saw Dabi crossing his arms for exposing him. 'God he's such a baby. But he's my baby' I gigled at my thoughts.

"Anyway I have to get going back home. I'll see you later." I said as I made my wat toward the door, but before I could grab the handle Dabi grabbed my hand and kissed me. I kissed back and heard squealing behind him. We pulled away and Dabi gave me a piece of paper, I was about to ask what it was but he interuppted me. He whispered in my cat ear 'it's my number baby text me when you get home' he said and I nodded. I the left the base and made sure no one was around and then started to make my way home.

I picked up some coffee on my way because who doesn't love coffee in the morning. I made it to the front door and opened it. As I walked in Dad, papa, and Shinso speed walked over to me and hugged me. I stiffed up and was really confused and shocked from the sudden action.

"You guys okay?" I asked concerned and slightly annoyed.

"Are you okay is the real question?" Shinso asked genuinely concerned. I was hella confused until I remembered last night's episode. My cheeks felt warm but pushed that thought away and nodded. My quietness was a sign as to let them know that 'I'm not okay so leave me alone' and they respected that. They moved out of the way and I made my way up to my room. When I got up there I set my coffee down and pulled out my phone to put Dabis number in my contacts. Once I put in his number I texted him.

You:
Hey I made it home.

Dabi:
Okay good.

Dabi:
Fuck...

You:
what is it?

Dabi:
I miss you already, you've
been gone too long 😫

I giggled at his response and continued to text him.

You:
Babe it hasn't even been
thirty minutes since I left. Lol

Dabi:
Idc I want you to hold me.

I couldn't help but smile at the message, Dabi may look intimidating on the outside but damn he's needy as hell. I mean I'm the same way sometimes so I can't even make fun of him. We ended up texting for another hour or so until I heard a knock at my door.

You:
Hey I'll text you later okay?

Dabi:
Okay bye love you 😘

You:
Love you too 🖤🖤

I turned off my phone and told who ever it was at the door to come in. The door opened to reveal dad with his usual tired face and a cup of coffee in his hands. He came and sat down next to me on my bed.

"Hey so I got off the phone with the principal at U.A and he said it's fine if you come. And he said that you'll be my little assistant." He told me as he nudge me. I smiled at the news. Ok so that's one thing off the list. I got into U.A. but then the thought of me betraying my family came back into mind. Shit, am I going to regret this.

"That's great, when do I start?" I asked

"Next Monday, get ready to go back to school Y/n." He said and walked out smiling. Aww damnit I hate school. I dropped out for a reason. But it's for the league and to get info about the hero's so that's about the only good outcome. After I got the news I texted Dabi about it. Damn that's one way on how to start your day. I left my room and asked Shinso if he wanted to hang out. He agreed and we went to the mall. We were at the mall and we looked around and stopped at a hot topic.

"Hey let's go into hot topic." I said and pulled Shinso in. I looked around and saw some gloves, band shirts, cute plushies, body accessories, and a whole lot more. While looking around I heard people talking about me.

"Oh my god, is she a Neko? What a freak."

"Omg she's so weird."

"She should just kill herself. Haha."

Remark after remark I tried to hold in my anger and tears until I felt Shinso presence. I was about to turn a around and curse them out until I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey, don't listen to them they just want to judge on what's on the outside. They just don't know how much of an amazing you really are." Shinso said as he comforted me and petted behind my ears, and hugging me to calm me down even more. I calmed down really fast and continued to shop.

I ended up getting two body accessories, three band tee shirts, three pairs of gloves, spiky bracelets, and three skirts. I ended up using my hot cash and it came out to about 50 bucks. Shinso didn't really get anything but necklaces.

"Hey let's get Boba!" I said excitedly. He agreed and he got a matcha Boba with tapioca balls. I ended up getting a brown sugar Boba with tapioca balls. Once we got our drinks we sat down and we talked about random things. I ended up having to use the bathroom after just two sips. God damnit!

"Hey I need the restroom. I'll be right back." I said and headed off to the bathroom. I made my way to the restroom and bumped into-

Author: Haha cliff hanger. I'm evil hehe. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading.

Dabi: God damn (authors name). You just had to give the readers a freaking cliff hanger. Really.

Author: Hey shut up this is my story mind your damn business. Go eat more French toast Y/n made you and shut your trap.

Dabi: why you-

Author: Anyways, say bye Dabi

Dabi: *pouting* Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 72 10
old fanfic ๐Ÿ’ซ you, a law and engineering major decide to help burn down your university dorm with the league of villains. [gender neutral reader] [se...
152 10 10
"So, if you could kill any hero, who would it be?" Toga excitedly asked the group as they took a break from planning their mission. "Any hero? That h...
1.5K 56 20
Yua Midoriya has always been the protector of the family. Ever since her dad left to work abroad, she took it upon herself to protect her mother and...
348 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...