Chapter 11

I didn't care that Toga and everyone else was in the room, I just wanted to be comforted. There's something about being in Dabi's arms that woke up something in me. Even though I already talked about the situation it still brings me down. But I grew some balls and told them about the rest of the reason I wanted to come. But I didn't tell them about Eri. The entire time my ears were pointed down while my tail wrapped around my leg.

"So that's why I asked to come over. I'm sorry for bringing you guys into my problems, it had nothing to do with you guys and i dragged you into it." I said. I hated talking about situations like this because it makes me feel weak and useless. And to make it worse, I'm taking in out on a group of the closest people that I've barley known into my problems.

"That's fine, that's what were here for so you can always come to us if something's going on or if you just want to talk. So you don't have to worry." Toga said. My ears rose a little by being happy about her response.

"Thank you Toga, you too Dabi. Even though I barley know everyone, you feel like family to me." I said as I looked down in embarrassment. Im never like this with people, only with dad and Shinso. I was still in Dabi's embrace and I heard his heart beat increase. Was I making him uncomfortable?

"Your welcome Y/n. And if you need a room to stay in, you could stay in mine or Dabi's." She said giving me the decision of choosing where I want to stay for the night. Me and Dabi pulled away from each other and I missed his warmth again. (Yes you guys were hugging the entire time sorry if it's out of place.) I said I would stay with Dabi because I want to stay as close to him as possible.

"So now that that's settled, I'm gonna dip for the night, so good night guys." Toga said as she left me alone with everyone.

"Us too, we're going to bed it's late. Night Y/n, Dabi." Shigaraki said and went to his room. Shortly Dabi told me to follow him. Shortly after we were in front of his bedroom door. He opened the door and I just stood there not really knowing what to do, and since this isn't my room I can't do whatever I wanted. I mean, even though I'm a villain I should still respect other people's things and space.

"Um, where am I gonna sleep?" I asked.

"In my bed. " He said as he took his jacket and shirt off. A blush started to form on my cheeks. I held my face in my hands and wrapped my tail around myself. He let out a little chuckle before he picked me up and threw me on the bed. I let out a yelp due to the sudden action. What the hell, I come over to my friends place to help comfort me about my nightmares and this is the situation I get my ass into. And to make it worse my crush is pinning me to HIS bed. I mean I'm not complaining at all, my feelings for Dabi has grown a whole lot within just a few days of knowing him. The feeling of his lips on my neck brought me back to reality. The sudden action cause me to let out a whimper and causing my tail to wrap around his waist. He chuckled at my actions, shortly after his lips disconnected from my neck.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"I know we've barely known each other and all, but I wanted to tell you.... I love you. You don't have to feel the same way but I just wanted to tell you to let you know." Dabi said looking into my e/c orbs. I looked at him wide eyed and stayed silent for a while. I guess he took that as a bad sign and started to get off of me.

"I knew you didn't like me back. Damnit I'm such an asshole for thinking so. No one could love me-"and didn't hesitate to pull him into a kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into his blue orbs.

"I love you too Dabi." I said. I felt him smirk as he pulled back into a deep kiss. The kiss started to get sloppier and more rough. He moved down toward my neck letting a soft moan come out. He kept looking for a specific on my neck until I moaned really loud.

I know it's short but I'll make the spicy stuff its own chapter. And because I have writers block I'm just going to update it.