Levi x Reader Oneshots

By JanneANR

More

Levi x Depressed Reader
Heartbroken Levi x Reader
Levi x Messy Reader
Levi x Liar Reader Songfic
Levi x Drunk Reader
Levi x Reader
Childhood friend Levi x Childhood FriendReader
Cheater!Levi x Reader Part 2
Levi x Reader

Cheater Levi x Reader Part 1

13.2K 276 384
By JanneANR

You broke down in tears inside your room.

You saw the picture of Levi and Petra kissing, on Petra's instagram.

Levi told you to not worry about Petra, but..

"WHY!! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ME!!" You yell out.

Levi was at work, or maybe he's not even working at all right now.

"Levi.. I trusted you.. with all my heart.." You say while leaning against the white wall.

You decided to do a small experiment, you gave Levi a quick text

Hanji invited me with her to go to Mikasa's Place, I don't think I'll be back til tomorrow morning

And you also texted Hanji

Hanji, if Levi calls tell him I'm with you at Mikasa's Place!

___________________________________

It was almost time, you hid in the closet where the old clothes were stashed for donation, there was a tiny hole you could see through.

The main door creaked open, you quickly looked and saw Levi with his suitcase, but he wasn't alone, Petra was there following.

"Ah.. finally the brats gone.." He says while plopping down onto the sofa

Petra sat beside him and looked down

"What do you think will happen.. when she finds out?" She says nervously

"(y/n) is unpredictable, even with the past 2 years living with her I still can't figure it out.."

Levi stood up and turned on the TV to a horror channel and sat back with Petra

Levi put his arm over Petra as the show started.

Petra started hugging Levi, and hiding in his chest and Levi would just chuckle.

He.. never.. did that.. to me.. you thought

an extreme make out session was opened to your eyes.

You did not dare make any movement, but your tears fell one by one and your mouth was trembling, trying to hold the sobs that want to spill out.

They were asleep on the couch.

You slowly got out of your hiding place, careful not to make a sound, you went to the patio, ran outside and there you let out your sobs and tears.

You fished out your phone in your pocket and dialed Hanji.

"(y/n)? whats the problem?"

"Hanji.. please (hic) come here (hic) don't honk when you get here ok (hic)"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? OKAY I'LL BE ON MY WAY!"

You leaned against the main door, letting your tears out.

about 5 minutes later, Hanji's car came and she quickly got out and ran to you.

"(y/n)! what happ—"

"shh.."

she nods and you lead her to the Patio.

"Oh my fucking God.." Says Hanji while looking at the scene.

"what.. am I.. supposed to do?" you say quietly

"(y/n).. you have to face him, its 2AM, we should confront them when Petra is about to leave, I'll wake you at 3"

you nod as you slept on her lap

____________________________________

"(y/n) wake up!"

you shot your eyes open and it was still dark.

"Come on! Petra will leave in about 10 minutes!"

Hanji got in her car while you were pretending to be just arriving.

The main door creaked open and the scene of Levi giving Petra a kiss shattered you.

"L-Levi.." you decided to speak up, it was Hanji's cue as she got out of her car and ran to me

"What the hell did I just see?" says Hanji while holding your shoulder.

"you.. were cheating on me this whole time, you probably had a great make out session last night didn't you?" you say while looking at their appearance.

Messy hair, Hickeys and Levi in Boxers.

You pushed in between them and headed upstairs, you took a suitcase and shoved all your garments in it.

Once you got down, everyone was still speechless

Levi was giving you a confused look.

"And if you're wondering why I'm not crying, its because I already did last night in this exact spot" you say while pointing at the ground.

Levi's eyes widened, Petra looked down.

"You should be the one called brat you asshole." you say while kicking him in the face.

"Am I not enough? I do my best everyday so I could still have your prescence! I do almost everything you say! Because I'm desperate! Because I lived in this world alone and lonely until I met you! You were the one who changed my life and you were the one who fucked it up as well! I loved you with all my heart! I trusted you! I even gave my virginity to you! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" you cried again.

Then you turned to Petra, you slapped her hard.

"I hope karma comes back to you" you say to her before walking over to Hanji.

You gave Levi one more look, pain and regret were in his eyes.

"I thought you were the smart one here"

You got in Hanji's car and drove to her house until you can find a place to stay.

Girls night out One Year later

"That fucking midget I'll murder him when I get the chance" says Mikasa, her eyes red of fiery.

"I still.. can't get over it..." you say while almost crying again.

"its been a year (y/n).. but there is a possible way to get over him.." Says Hanji in a mischevious tone.

________________________________

This is part one guys, part two coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 1K 189
Mature content
171K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
23.3K 107 10
I'm bored and I'm not satisfied with the smut/fluff I'm getting so..here you go!
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong