Vacna's curseοΏΌ (Steve Harrin...

By luvIiv

(SEASON 4 SPOILERS.)οΏΌSydney Hargrove was focused to move away less then 2 months after her best friend and tw... More

01 The bus
02 The mirror playing tricksοΏΌ
03 The loneliness οΏΌ
04 Nosebleeds
05 Surprise visitorοΏΌ
06 Lovers lake.
07 memoryοΏΌ lane
08 Theapy
09 Flying
010 What the
011 The backyard talk
NOT PART OF STORY
011Nightmare house
The dive
OMG
The swim
Sorry
Earth quakes οΏΌ
Floating
My fault
Lights
TEN K
Trailer park party
Face

New story?????

461 3 4
By luvIiv

Hey buttercups I was wondering if after this story which I hate so much it hurts. Y'all would want another one but like a oc x Eddie. I would do it on my free time sense I am busy all the time.

And if so I need help with names. I am weird and like when girl charters have names that you would see a male character take on. (FYI THERE IS NO GENDER ON NAMES)

Here's the list and if you have any others please let me know.
Castor
Joey (short for joeanna)
Finn
Sully (Sullivan )
Evan (Evanline)
Flynn
Maddox (could go bye maddie)
Zeeke

Please let me know of some names you think would fit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 167 27
"You willingly introduced them together." "If Georgia's her friend, she can't be that bad." "Okay, we'll do money roulette or something." "What if it...
13.9K 508 25
(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Steve Harrington starts falling for an old friend who's also the little sister of his enemy, is she still the girl he once...
14.8K 615 21
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž·γ€ π™¬π™š π™—π™šπ™‘π™€π™£π™œ ! 】 ᴑᴇ Κ™α΄‡ΚŸα΄Ι΄Ι’ α΄›α΄Ι’α΄‡α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴑ Ιͺα΄› β”€π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ steve harrington's heartache ends...
2.9K 138 31
Audrey Russell Hargrove just moved to Hawkins, Indiana from the sunny state of California. With a hot headed older brother and a step-sister who won'...