šƒššš§ššžš„š¢šØš§š¬ || Gensh...

By wisteriapath

ā„¹ļøŽ DISCONTINUED āš– š—‡š–½ š–Ø'š—š–¾ š—š–¾š–ŗš—‹š–½ š—ˆš–æ š–ŗ š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š—š—š–ŗš— š–¼š—ˆš—†š–¾š—Œ š—ˆš—‡š–¼š–¾ š—‚š—‡ š–ŗ š—…š—‚š–暝–¾š—š—‚... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ || What the hap is fuckening
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ || Call me Katniss Everdeen
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘ || My last will
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“ || Similarities between girls and fish
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ” || Raining cats and dogs
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ• || The chances of being killed by [ y/n ] are low... but never zero
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ– || a deal with the devil
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ— || Parley motherfucker
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ || A broken thumb away from freedom
šŸŽšŸšŸ || It's time to get in the forever box
Shrek
šŸŽšŸšŸ || Adios Bitchachos
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘ || Two Stray Kids

šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’ || Midgets everywhere

2.9K 187 105
By wisteriapath

"Please come again?"

"The blacksmith moved to Inazuma city" was what a citizen of Nanunana island — no you're probably never gonna remember the name — had told you.
Gorou claimed before that the blacksmith was located on Ritou but seemed as if things had changed and shortly after the start of the vision hunt decree, they moved to Inazuma city.

The male beside you seemed to be a bit disappointed at that discovery. There was no way he could just go there and roam around freely when people there knew he was from the resistance. After all, it's not as if Gorou could easily be mistaken for another person, so that means the whole plan was ruined.

At least that was what he thought.

"I'm gonna go!" You exclaimed as soon as the kind woman who provided help just moments ago was on her way again, causing the boy in front of you to look up at you in shock.

"Eh?! You can't just go there alone! You're gonna be arrested!" He reasoned, not wanting to let you go all alone because he couldn't go, no matter what.

"You said yourself that it wouldn't be your responsibility if I got caught" you countered, already knowing that you wouldn't let the matter go just because of small difficulties. Especially not after causing the trouble of taking Gorou all the way to the island.

"Well, yeah, but..."

"...Buuut?"

"But... *sigh* but don't drag too much attention towards you..." the male gave up, rubbing his temple as your expression lip up while Gorou just seemed
S T R E S S E D.

"Thanks bestie! I'm gonna go now!" And off you were, running east as already multiple people stared at your figure for that you were sprinting through the streets, to which the poor boy who was left alone just facepalmed.

"Yeah, no. That's not gonna work" he muttered, heaving yet another sigh before looking around at the multiple buildings around him. "Might as well get some cake when I'm already here"

And off he was.

.
.
.
.
.

You haven't even left Ritou when already the first problem appeared. And that problem were two guards who would probably chop off your fingers if you tried to pass them — what would be fatal because then you wouldn't be able to use your good ol' middle fingers to point at good ol' jerks.

'Plan A: use your Charme' That was a l w a y s plan A. The simplest thing ever to make men weak was a small girl with bazooka boobs who was in need of help. That was a person they would probably kindly let pass, what was a bit disgusting if you thought about it, but so was the human mindset in general.

Only problem: you were not small. In fact, you were taller than the two guards and had not so bazooka boobs. Helpless you were, but that alone would not help at all. 'Oh darn! Curse this shit!" Being tall was nice and all. Up there was fresher air, you had the privileges of calling everyone else a midget and could spit on peoples heads, but the disadvantage was that apparently most boys doesn't find it attractive.

And usually there was no problem at all because if no boys wanted you, then you had hot girls left and right, but that didn't help you as Hoyoverse decided that the guards in Genshin should all be male.

'Welp, can't help it now. Time for plan B: the distraction!' if this was not gonna work then you decided to just dive into the ocean and try to not drown till you would be out of sight.

Going into an alley near the two man guarding the path to Inazuma city, you checked if anyone else was in sight and after making sure that that was not the case, it was time for the plan to begin.

"Hehem... aaAAAAAAAAAAAH SO HELP ME PLEASE! THERE IS A MONSTER! PLEASE HELP ME!!" You screamed, quickly running out of the alley from behind as you peaked around the corner to see your targets debating with themselves if they should go or not.

"That takes way too long you two morons. The young maiden would long be dead if this was a real situation..." you mumbled as they then finally ran to the alley.

And that was the cue for you to start sprinting. Sure, it was difficult running in a Yukata but would that be a problem for the great [ y/n ]? No, no it wouldn't. And so your feet carried you so far that you almost reached the small village in front of Inazuma city as you finally haltet in your tracks and placed your hands on your knees, your breath sounding like those of a dying walrus.

"I'm just *pant* g- gonna swim *pant* back *cought* once I'm d-done" It took a while for you to collect yourself and catch your breath, wiping the sweat off your face before Continuing on your way, not wanting to waste time as you knew Gorou was waiting for you to return.

The villagers you passed seemed rather kind and didn't bothered to ask where you came from despite knowing that you probably shouldn't even be there after some certainly saw you dashing into their direction from the distance before. Walking up to Inazuma city then, you immediately got a whole other feeling. You were nervous as you could feel stares on you from the multiple guards that stood around and probably examined every stranger into detail who just entered the city.

Luckily they didn't said a thing as you continued your way with a confident aura despite panicking on the inside. Remember the scene of Spongebob where tiny spongebob's were running around in his mind while everything was on fire? Yep, that's what you felt in that moment.

Your eyes roamed around the area, trying to find the blacksmith as you wandered up and down the streets with an uneasy feeling before giving up at one point and approaching a small restaurant, letting yourself drop at one of the chairs at the counter and letting out a sigh of frustration after not finding what you've searched for.

"Are you Good, miss?" The sudden voice of a female caused your head to shoot up as you saw the young waitress looking at you with concerned eyes.

"Good in what sense?"

"Uhm... generally"

"Oh, no absolutely not"

The woman sweat-dropped at the answer, not really knowing how to respond as she instead changed the topic. "Would you like to try some dango? Maybe that would cheer you up a bit" she suggested as your eyes lit up at that.

"Absolutely" you said, your foul mood long forgotten at the thought of some good food. You should have enough mora on you to pay everything anyways since Gorou gave you way too much and who would even notice one or two coins missing?

"Here you go" placing the three sticks of dango in front of you, you admired the colors before tasting one as the sweet flavor melted on your tongue.

"Delicious~" you muttered with a blooming aura. Good food could solve any issue after all. Eating away the other two just as quick as the first one, you handed the waitress some mora as she took the now empty plate in her hand and was about to leave again as you stopped her with your words.

"Oh! Do you perhaps know where the blacksmith is located? I've been searching for it for hours" you whined, even though it was half an hour at best but being a bit dramatic never caused anyone harm.

The young adult hesitated for a moment, you wondered if it was because of her finding it odd that someone even asked since it was not like this place had a lot of visitors from the outside, but she quickly pointed down the streets. "It's down there, right before the village"

"...thank you"

You wanted to slap yourself so much right now. No wonder that you couldn't find it when you had already passed it upon entering the city.

Bidding farewell to the female, you made your way to your original destination and arrived not all too long after, finally laying your eyes on the familiar sight of forged weapons presented and the as always good builded blacksmith using his hammer to form the blade of a sword.

"Can I help you?" The male asked the moment you approached him, not stopping his work as he had to keep going before the steep would cool off. "Yes, actually I'd like to buy a bow" you said looking around and already seeing that the weaponry on display was a lot better than the in-game version.

Your eyes sparkled as you laid your eyes on the all too familiar five star weapons that your eye caught sight of. Though, Tougo — the blacksmith — was quick to notice where your eyes were laid at as he slightly laughed. "I don't want to sound rude miss, but I guess these weapons are out of your price class"

'Do I look like zhongli or what"

"That I know when I see the pric— oh, oH sorry I won't ever contaminate it with my bare gaze anymore" you said once Tougo stopped his work and revealed the small piece of paper with the price on it as you quickly looked at everything else but these weapons because you suddenly felt like you didn't even had enough mora to look at them.

"Then, what do you think is something I can afford?" Quickly brushing off the thought of getting the Polar star bow or similar, the man thought for a moment, looking through all the bows he had to offer.

"I would go with this," he said, grabbing the familiar Hamayumi bow and showing it to you, "it's pretty much in the middle of the price. It's a very robust bow, especially good for long distance" he explained as you nodded along the lines.

"Sounds good, I will try it!" You said as Tougo nodded his head and handed over the bow as you tested the feeling of wielding the weapon. "It's a really great weapon. I'll take it" you said, smiling as the blacksmith nodded yet again and even handed you a few arrows in addition that were put in a quiver you could put at your back.

"Is there anything else you need?" The male asked as your grin grew even wider, remembering the absolutely awesome idea you had while your last battle.

"Actually..."

.
.
.
.
.

"Whew, expensive matter..." you muttered to yourself as you looked at the small amount of mora that was left despite you thinking that you carried way too much with you. "I've got to pay Gorou back someday" that is if you would ever find a way to gain mora yourself.

Absently walking through the city with your new items carried with you, you got rid of the nervousness from before and felt at ease walking past Soldiers who didn't really paid mind to you, despite carrying a bow.

Everything was going smoothly and it looked as if you were able to return to your companion without a problem but we all know that life would be too easy if it would stay that way.

And so you heard a small scream from behind you, causing you to immediately turn around and see someone running through the streets at full speed, not minding the people he threw to the side that were in his way.

'Wow, Is that what I looked like...?' Your face scrunched up at that thought as the stranger was nearing you, looking like he was being chased by someone.

You would have probably just avoided this mess if it was not for that super awesome idea that got finally fulfilled of the blacksmith and you couldn't help the urge to try it out at that exact time. I mean, if there already was someone running straight at you who was probably a bad guy, then that must be a sign from the heaven.

"Your fault for crossing path with me" you said, a bone shattering noise filling the air right after as the man flew up, head in his neck before he fell to the ground, knocked out with only his fingers twitching a bit.

Then it was silent. At least till the fast footsteps that approached your position was heard and stopped as soon as a figure appeared right in front of you.

But your attention was fully on the male on the ground before switching towards your fist where your new weapon was embracing your fingers. That, my ladies and gentlemen, was the power of a brass knuckle.

Though your fingers hurt a bit, probably because you had actually no clue on how to use this thing, you were more than just excited about what you could do now with a single punch. What was actually just dangerous for everyone around you to be frank.

"Uh... that works as well I guess" an unfamiliar voice said as you finally acknowledged the new presence in front of you. Besides everyone else looking your direction because you've drawn the attention of everyone — what was what Gorou told you not to
do — there was one person standing out from the rest and you could literally just faint at the sight.

You've seen leaks, you've seen the special program announcement of Genshin for version 2.8 — but never have you seen the Shikanoin Heizou in person till now.

And the first thought that crossed your find as he stood there in front of you:

'Look how adorable he iiiis'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 18.7K 40
š˜š˜°š˜³š˜®š˜¦š˜³ 11š˜µš˜© š˜š˜¢š˜µš˜¶š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¢š˜³š˜£š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜³, š˜™š˜¦š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜¤š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜°š˜“š˜“š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢š˜“š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦. š˜ˆ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ø š˜øš˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜µļæ½...
211K 3.5K 32
ā š‘Øš’˜, š’‚š’š’ š’Š š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’˜š’‚š’š’•š’†š’… š’‡š’“š’š’Ž š’šš’š’– š’˜š’‚š’” š’šš’š’–š’“ š’š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’†š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’š’š’—š’†. š‘°š’” š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’•š’š’ š’Žš’–š’„š’‰ š’•š’ š’‚š’”š’Œ ļæ½...
99.6K 3.5K 33
怀怀āŗ 怀"š˜‹š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜¦š˜Æš˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜© š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦?"怀 Ėš + . * 怀怀怀怀怀 āœ¦ . 怀āŗ 怀怀 .āŗ 怀怀 Ėš 怀怀. * 怀怀 āœ¦ ćŖćœę³£ćć®ļ¼Ÿ . +怀āŗ 怀 . * 怀怀怀 . āŗ 怀...