๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐„๏ฟฝ...

By valnentine-

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐จ... More

inconsistencies
In There Like Swimwear
Mr. Steal Yo Phone
Sero the Dad-Killer?
Identified Feelings
Claire's Ear Piercings
Small Body, Big Help
And That's That

The Girl Laying In The Pillows

446 14 22
By valnentine-

"Okay," Sero flipped to a random page in his Biology textbook, "True or False: Angiosperms are plants that produce any kind of flower,"

"Uh, true?" Y/n flinched away from the book like it would punch her if she were wrong.

"Bingo! Your turn." He slid the book her way and she did the same thing he did.

"True or False: Recessive genes mask other present genes."

"False right? Dominant genes do that."

"Yep, here." She handed him back his book and pulled out her History textbook.

Sero put the book on his desk and took out his notebook, "They say cramming the night before an exam does more harm than good, but this maybe be the best idea I've ever had."

Y/n nodded, "Do you want to keep going with the quiz thing or switch it up?"

"I guess that's all we can do," He cringed flipping threw his notebook. "My notes are pretty much useless."

"I have Iida's notes, wanna use those?"

Sero stared blankly at the girl sitting in his hammock, then on his nearly empty notebook, and finally back up at the girl. "You got Iida's notes? How?"

She tilted her head, "I just asked for them."

"Nobody has ever gotten his notes," He squinted. "Whenever we ask for them he lectures us."

"Do you want to use them or not?" Y/n took the five-subject notebook from her bag.

"Hell yeah, I do!" He picked it up and flipped through the pages, "Which subjects are these?"

"History," Sero gave her an 'and?' gesture with his hand. "That's it."

"How the hell do you take 400 pages worth of notes In 2 months? It's more pages than the textbook itself."

She slid off the hammock and rolled closer to him, "Just write down the stuff highlighted in yellow, he told me those were the main points of each lesson."

He scribbled down the well-written notes in his own messier handwriting. Y/n fixed her mouth to ask Sero something, but she remembered what he said the night before.

'You can call me Hanta, I call you Y/n so it's only fair.'

She twirled the pen in her hand. Why was she stressing over what name to call her friend?

'It's not that hard Y/n, just fucking pick. Sero or Hanta? Sero or Hanta? Sero or-'

"Hey, Santa?"

"What?" Sero's head immediately turned toward her. "Did you just call me Santa?"

Her face got warmer the longer she sat in the silence, "Yes but not purposely. I was trying to decide whether or not to call you by your first name. Which sounds stupid saying it out loud."

He squinted up at the ceiling and stroked his chin, "Hero Santa. I like it, that should've been my hero name!"

"if I heard Hero Santa was coming to save me I would be more scared of that than the threat itself." She chuckled.

He ignored her comment, "Anyway, what did you need?"

"Could you turn the book more towards me? I can barely read it."

"How can anyone write this small?" He pushed her the notebook and rolled over to lay on his back.

She squinted down at the notebook. "And how do the letters get smaller the longer I look at them."

"Have you ever seen how his shoulders always are hunched up to his ears?" He tried to mimic the action.

"I know, he's always so tensed up and serious." She grew a half-frown.

"He needs a girlfriend to give him massages or something," He played with the wrapper off of his almost empty Gatorade bottled and stuck it on Y/n's leg. "I would do it, but that's kinda gay, not to be homophobic or anything.."

"Honestly, I thought him and Hatsume were a thing. You are done with these?" Sero nodded before she put the notebook back in her bag.

"We all did!" He lifted his legs and put them against his closet door.

"I feel like over half of our class either likes someone or is in a relationship."

"Now that I think about it," He began counting off his fingers. "There's Midoriya and Uraraka, Kirishima and Bakugou, Yaoyorozu and Jirou."

"Also Shinsou and Kaminari. I don't think they're dating but something is going on there." Y/n ripped the label off of her leg and put it on her friend's forehead after copying his position.

"Shinsou's gay?" It was entirely possible someone in the dorms next to him heard him.

"No shit, where the hell have you been. Even Tokoyami is crushing on someone."

"Really? The lord of all things dark has the hots for someone?" Sero breathed out between giggles.

Y/n nodded, "Some girl that works Spencer's."

"They met in the back of Spencer's?!" He asked almost as loud as before.

"No you moron," She kicked the side of his foot. "How did you even get to that conclusion?"

"I don't know, I just did!" Sero kicked her foot back and started a kicking war, they both erupted in laughter.

The laughter slowly but surely died out, "Do you like someone Hanta?"

'You already know he does.'

It took him a few seconds to answer, and it made her stomach do flips until he did. The room was silent aside from and small noise from Y/n tapping her foot on the closet door, which got faster the more time passed.

"Yeah," He said sounding a bit tighter than before.

"Who is it?" She sat up and curled her knees towards her chest

'You already know that too.'

"A girl in our class." He took the last sip from his bottle and threw it in the trash with the three other bottles of the same flavor.

Y/n gagged, "How can you drink so much of that and not get tired of it?"

"Because it tastes good!"

"Sure but good enough to drink over and over," She got up and sat on the bed. "When's the last time you drank water?"

He hummed, "I drink like two cups a week so I don't die, I'm not an idiot."

"You sure about that," She winced when a bottle hit her in the head.

"There's more where that came from!" Sero cackled and made a pile of things to throw.

"You're a literal child," She slid up the bed and burrowed herself in the pillows.

"I, for one, think I am very mature," He tried to hide his weapons in the corner.

"You only drink juice and attack people when they insult you."

"Gatorade is not juice, it's a sports drink." he sat up on adjusted an imaginary tie. "A very sophisticated one might I add."

"You don't even play sports," She sank deeper and her eyelids got a bit heavier. "Plus no non-athletes drink those every day unless they're a child."

"Do you not drink it?"

"I had one once when I was like 7." She yawned, curling up in the bed.

Just by looking at his face, you would think something traumatic happened right in front of him, he got up in one swift movement and walked out of the room, "I'm getting you one right now."

"I'm not drinking it!" She told him, but the door was already shut. She opened her phone and looked up at the time.

1:36 am

'I'll take a quick nap.'

She opened the 'Clock' app and set the timer for 15 minutes. Then, set the phone down before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

~☆~

Plastic crinkling and an angry mutter were heard faintly in the kitchen. Boxes hit the floor and other containers were thrown in the trash. Sero crept up around the corner, getting ready to detain the intruder with his quirk.

"Protein X: Super Muscle Edition? Red flavored? And, it's six months expired? Do better Kirishima." The container hit the trash can rather loudly. "Where the hell is it?"

Hearing the familiar voice brought him relief, "Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?"

"Looking for coffee. The teacher's dorm ran out." He responded casually.

"Why not just buy more?" He opened the fridge imitating his teacher's stance.

"Why would I spend money on coffee when I can get it for free in less than five minutes?" He knocked more containers out of the way and onto the floor. "You kids don't need coffee, drink energy drinks like normal teenagers."

Sero sucked his teeth, "I guess that makes sense."

Aizawa's nose crinkled. "Instant Coffee? I taught you better Shinsou. Now, why are you here and not sleeping? Finals are tomorrow."

"I'm cramming, I came down for a drink."

He sighed, "You shouldn't do that, it's bad for you. Yes! found it. Ooh, Extra dark roast. You're my new favorite student, Uraraka." He slid the bag of coffee grinds into his pocket.

"Need some help putting the stuff back?" He crouched down and started putting boxes on the counter.

"No, you're gonna do it." He put his index finger up in defense. "Before you come up with a reason not to. I could report you for having someone else in your dorm after 11:00."

"Wait. How did you-?"

"You don't drink water and you have a bottle in your hand," He walked backward out of the door. "Get some sleep and rethink your hydration choices."

"Yes sir," Sero pouted, stuffing the stuff in the cabinet in a hurry. Then he walked quickly back to his dorm room.

"Sorry for taking so you, Aizawa was- oh, shit." He shushed himself and gently closed the door.

'I guess it is pretty late, I should get some sleep too."

Sero stared at the girl huddled up in his pillows. Where should he sleep? Should he wake her up, or leave her there and sleep in the hammock?

'No, Last time I slept in the hammock I fell out. I can't move her there either, what if she falls out? I'll just make a barrier.'

By carefully moving some pillows from under Y/n, he formed a line down the middle of his bed. He laid down on his side and fell asleep.

~♡~

"I'm sorry, you what?" Shinsou sat on the kitchen counter dangling his feet. "I swear to god you better not have a bunch of little Y/ns running around here."

Y/n threw a potato at him, "Shut up. I only slept there because we were studying."

"Studying what? The female and male reproductive systems?"

"I hate you." She brought the potato back and threw it again

"No, but seriously," He hopped off of the counter and swung the cabinet open. "How do you just forget to press 'start' on the timer."

"I don't know, I was tired. Now stop questioning me so I can concentrate. This is a really sharp knife."

He scrambled through the cabinet, "Why not just psychokinesify the potatoes?"

"Is that even a real word?" Sero strolled into the kitchen and sat where Shinsou was.

"No, it is not," Y/n took two plastic spoons and gave each of the boys a sample. "I don't like using my quirk unless I have to, using it continuously gives me headaches."

"Where the hell is it?" Shinsou cursed pulling stuff out of the cabinet similar to Aizawa.

"If you're looking for you're coffee, Mr. Aizawa threw it out last night." Sero studied a bottle of nearly-expired ketchup. "He said something about teaching you better."

"Well not everybody has time to actually brew coffee!" He grumbled, aggressively closing the door.

"Calm down, you don't need to slam the door," Y/n added the finishing spices to the dish while dancing around to the music.

He huffed, "Whatever. Sero, clean this up, or I'll tell Aizawa you had someone in your dorm after 11:00."

"He already knows," He helped make each plate. "Man, you two are alike."

Shinsou went to tell everyone breakfast was ready, leaving Y/n and Sero in charge of cleaning up the kitchen.

"You don't have to help, you know," She wiped the stove and counters off. "Not if you don't want to."

Sero rinsed the dishes off and put them in the dishwasher. "It's no problem. I mean you cook for us all the time, I just wanted to help you out for once."

"it's not that hard, could you hand me the broom?"

When she grabbed the broom from him, she touch his hand. It was only for a few seconds, it sent shivers down her spine. But, in an oddly comfortable way that she didn't want to give up.

She wanted the feeling to last forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 120 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
142K 3.2K 32
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
381K 9.7K 53
โš ๏ธ Warning!: HORNY DETECTOR ACTIVATED!!! โš ๏ธ If you're reading this and planning to read any further, you are probably horny or just love to blank-fac...
91.8K 3.5K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...