Queen Of My Heart (MiChaeng)

By chiyongs_cub

Is this the end of all the endings? My broken bones are mending. With all these nights we're spending, Upon t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 - Start of something new
27 - Run
28 - I knew you were trouble
29 - Traitor
30 - Cruel Summer
31 - Call Out My Name
32 - Everything Has Changed
33

18

140 10 2
By chiyongs_cub

Song of the chapter:
Don't blame me by Taylor swift

Mina

Morning came and I got up early. I decided to take some fresh air early in the morning on the shore. I changed my clothes and just wear a hoodie because it was still cold outside. The others are still sleeping when I went out. I'm in the mood because Chaeyoung and I are on a smooth level now. Not like before when we are pushed and pulled.

After an hour of standing on the shore, I decided to go back to our rented place because it was our breakfast now. They're all now there while Jihyo and Nayeon are knocking at my door.

" Here's Mina! " Lisa said as she saw me.

" What? Where did you go?! " Jihyo said as she saw me arrive.

They walked out on my balcony and go to our table.

" I thought you were still with Chaeyoung. " Jeongyeon said.

" Yaaah! You didn't text me. " Nayeon said.

" Haha. I'm sorry, my phone ran out of charge. I came home last night. " I said.

Of course, I lied again. Tsk.

" So where did you go now? " Jihyo asked me.

" Mina, do you want coffee? " Lisa asked me as she was in the corner making coffee for us.

" Yeah! Thank you! " I said.

" Here's your food. " Jeongyeon handed me my food.

" Thank you so much my Jeongiee. Hehe. "

" Hey. That's mine. " Nayeon buts in.

" Ha! You still didn't say yes to me. So technically I'm still not yours. " Jeongyeon said.

" Ohh. Really? Okay. " Nayeon said as she looks pissed.

" Yah!!! Tsk. I'm just joking. " Jeongyeon said.

But Nayeon now is ignoring her.

" Don't talk to me. " Nayeon said as she glared at Jeongyeon.

Lisa is now here with our coffee. I started to eat because I already feel hungry as I smell the aroma of the coffee. We all eat now while Nayeon and Jeongyeon still arguing. I noticed that Jin and Jimin were not speaking as soon as I saw them. Jihyo and Daniel are not sitting next to each other. Daniel sat beside Jin and Lisa sat beside Jihyo. What happened?! Did something happen again when I'm not around? Tsk.

As soon as we were done eating, Daniel got back to their room. While Jin and Jimin just went out to the shore. While us, all the girls stay here.

" Did something happen? " I asked all of them.

" Ehem. " Lisa said as she fake her cough.

" What? What happened? " I asked again.

" Yeah. But it was just a small fight between Daniel and me. " Jihyo answered me.

" What? Why? " I asked her again.

" It's nothing. Don't mind us. " Jihyo said.

The three girls are not speaking and just listening to us.

" You're keeping secrets from now. Tsk. " I said.

" Jihyo, just tell Mina. She might not gonna tell you what happens to her and Chaeyoung if you do not tell her!!! Go!!! " Nayeon said.

I laughed as I heard her say that.

" Nayeon?! What the hell?! " Jeongyeon scolds her.

" Hahahaha. What the hell!? " Lisa said as she burst into laughter too.

" Hahahahaha. " Jihyo and I laughed too.

" What?! Don't tell me, y'all not interested in hearing of Mina's story?! Jihyo?! " Nayeon said as she rolled her eyes at Jeongyeon.

These girls always want to gossip about every detail of my life. Hahaha. My friend Momo and San already missing this moment of my life! But I will gonna tell them too as soon as I came back.

" Alright. Calm down. Hahaha. " Jihyo said.

" Okay. I'm so excited to hear what happened to you and Chaeyoung. Hahaha. " Nayeon said.

" Nayeon! Tsk. " Jihyo scolds her again.

" What?! Why are you scolding me?! Tsk. "  Nayeon looks pissed again to Jeongyeon.

" You're invading her privacy. " Jeongyeon said.

" I am not! I just want to hear what happened. If she gonna tells us in full detail or not, it's up to her. " Nayeon said.

The two are now starting again to argue.

" Will you two shut it?! Tsk. " Jihyo scolds them.

The two stop arguing. Nayeon rolled her eyes again to Jeongyeon. While Jeongyeon just sighed.

" Okay. I'm gonna fill you in on what happened. Remember that night that I left you to look at the boys? " She asked me.

" Yeah. " I said as I was nodding.

" That time, I saw Daniel talking to that girl. I didn't know who she is. But I saw Daniel was smiling at her, and that girl is flirting with him. "

" What?! W-what did you do?! What did he say? "

I can't believe what I am hearing. I thought Daniel was faithful to her? Tsk.

" He just said that it was nothing, that he is just being friendly. But I don't know. "

" Did the two of you talk? I mean like fixed that or what? " I asked.

" Yeah. But I'm still not in my mood. I think he doesn't love me now. Tsk. " 

" Yah! He loves you. Just talk to him again. Okay? " I said. 

She just nods at me. I want to help her but I don't know what can I do. We just met here and I don't know if this fight was just normal with them or not. 

" I'm gonna talk to Daniel later. Just don't be sad Jihyo-yah. " Nayeon said. 

" Don't. You know that he doesn't want that. " 

" Right. Just leave them, Nayeon. " 

" Fine. Okay. It's your time to tell us what happened, MIna. " Nayeon said. 

I'm a bit awkward that I will tell them what happened to me and Chaeyoung when Jihyo is feeling sad right now. 

" It's okay, Mina. Don't mind me. " Jihyo said as she already knew what I am thinking. 

" Fine. " 

" So? Where did you two go that night? We saw you with her coming into Seulgi's house. " Lisa said. 

Oh my god. They saw us?! Tsk. Well, that is expected because they're just there. So they all gonna see us. 

" We went to her room. She wants me to change my clothes because I spilled alcohol on my shirt. And you know, because it's white, they can see my bra. " I explained. 

" Hahahaha. And then? " Nayeon said. 

" Then. " I feel the heat on my face remembering our kiss. 

" Why are you blushing, Mina?! Oh my god! " Jihyo asked. 

" Oh my god! What did you two do? " Jeongyeon asked me. 

" AHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh my god!!! " Nayeon screamed. 

" AHHHHHHHH. Did you two do it?!!!! " Lisa asked. 

They went wild because of their imagination. But no. We didn't do it. And now I just remembered how she rejected me. 

" Yah! Don't be delusional. We didn't do it. " I told them. 

" What?!!!! " Nayeon said in a loud voice as she stood up and can't believe what I just said. 

" Are you serious?! " Lisa asked me. 

" Yes. " I said as I was so disappointed. 

" You look disappointed. Hahahaha. You want something to happen too, right? Hahaha. " Jeongyeon teased me. 

" Yah!!! Tsk. " 

" So what happened? " Jihyo said. 

Nayeon sit down again as I started to tell them what happened. 

FLASHBACK

She calmed me down with her warm hug. We both sat down on the bed and I was staring at her. 

" What? " she asked me. 

" Nothing. I just can't believe that I am now here with you. "

" Do you like me that much? " 

" Yah!!! Why are you asking me that now? " 

" I wanted to know your feelings about me. " 

" Of course, I like you. " 

You didn't even know how much I like you, Chaeyoung. Tsk. 

She just smiled at me. 

" D-Do you like me? " I was hesitant to ask her. 

But I wanted to know too. 

" I wouldn't be here with you if I don't like you. ' she said.

She hugged me and just kiss me again until we lay our back on the bed, I thought we were gonna do it now. But she stopped again and told me to take a rest. But if she wanted that, that is fine with me. I will wait for the right time. I hugged her until I fell asleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

" What?!!!! " they all said in unison.

I knew that they would react that way. 

" Nothing happened? " Lisa asked. 

" Yeah. We just k-kissed. " I'm shy as I said that. 

" Wow. Chaeyoung did restraint herself for you. Hahaha. " Jeongyeon said. 

" Yeah. That's new. I don't know if that's good news or not. Haha. " Nayeon said. 

" Wait. Wait. Did she just say that she wouldn't be with you if she doesn't like you? Right? " Jihyo asked me. 

" Yeah. " I said as I nod. 

" Wow. She's a real player. " Jihyo said, 

What? What does she mean by that?

" What do you mean? " Lisa asked her. 

" Oh. You're right! " Jeongyeon said. 

" What? What does she mean? " Nayeon asked too. 

I don't have any idea what are they talking about, or what Jihyo meant about that. 

" Well, if you really liked that girl, you probably answered that you like her too. Righ, Jeongyeon? Jihyo said as she ask Jeongyeon. 

" Yeah. But, by her answer, you'll see that she did not answer you directly. " Jeongyeon said. 

Yeah. I think of that too. And as I asked her if she has a girlfriend she just avoids it. 

" O-kay? So, what does that mean? " Nayeon asked Jeongyeon. 

" She's a player Nayeon. She probably wouldn't let Mina know her true feelings about her. Players always play safe. Remember that. " Jeongyeon explained. 

Tsk. I know. I know that she's a player. But I'm okay with that. I don't know what got in my head but right now that we take a new step in our relationship, I just want to hold her tight and never let go. 

" Tsk. She might gonna hurt you, Mina. " Lisa said. 

" I know. But I'm happy with her. " I just said. 

" Well, as long as you're happy we are happy for you too. " Jihyo said. 

" Yes. As long as you're happy we are gonna support you too. And maybe someday, Chaeyoung changed. Hahaha. Like you. Hahaha. You'll never know. " Nayeon teased me as she talked about the last time we talked that I'm not attracted to girls. 

We all laugh hard as she said that. After we talked about what happened at that party and about our personal lives, we all decided to take nap and we are gonna do our interrupted plan last time that we were going to picnic near the beach. So we all take a rest. 

As I am lying on my bed, I am thinking of Chaeyoung again. It's just that, It's my first time falling in love with a girl. It was the first time that our relationship was complicated. But it seems to me that I didn't care all about it. I don't care what people might say, as long as I have her. Tsk. I don't care about the future, I just know that the present is what matters to me now with her.  And I'm willing to do anything just for her. What am I doing? Did I fall for her that hard? 

I was about to close my eyes to sleep when someone knocked on my door. 

" Mina-yah. " 

It's Nayeon. She whispered as she knocked on my door. Why is she whispering? I stood up to open the door and saw Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Lisa, Jimin, Jin, and Daniel. 

" What the hell? " I asked them as I am surprised to see all of them at my door. 

" Get in! Faster! " Jeongyeon said as she grab Jimin and Jin inside my room. 

The others were fast to enter my room. 

" Yah! What are you all doing here? " I said in a loud voice. 

" Shhhh!!! keep your voice down. Jihyo might hear us. Tsk. " Jeongyeon said as she shush my mouth. 

" What? " I said. 

I don't have any idea what they all doing here. I thought they are mad at Daniel, but what are they doing? 

" Hahahahaha. You're not here last night, so you didn't know. " Nayeon said as she laughs at me. 

What? What about last night? 

" Wow, your room was clean. Mine was a mess. Hahahaha. " Lisa said as she looked around my room. 

The boys are still standing near my door. While Jeongyeon and Lisa were sitting on my couch while Nayeon is sitting on my bed. 

" What is happening? " I asked them as I sat beside Nayeon. 

" Hahahaha. Okay. Okay. Calmed down. I'm gonna tell you what is happening. Well... " She cut. 

" Well??? What? " 

" Daniel gonna proposed to Jihyo later!!!! " she said excitedly. 

" Whooooaaa!!! *clap *clap *clap.

What?!!!!

" Yah!!! Don't clap! " Daniel stop them. 

" What?!!! Are you serious?!!! What about the girl?! I thought?.. "

" Hahahaha. They all planned it! I didn't even know that too. I wanted to punch him when Jihyo told me what he did! Tsk. " Jeongyeon said. 

" Yeah!!! I wanted to kick him too. But they told us everything and they planned it. " Nayeon said. 

" Really?!!! Oh my god!!!! " I exclaimed. 

I was so happy for both of them especially for Jihyo because she really loves Daniel. 

" Yeah. Hehehe. I'm so sorry for what happened. I just want to surprise her and you all too. And I wouldn't do that to Jihyo. " Daniel explained. 

" Hahaha. This man is crazy to Jihyo. " Jimin said. 

" Oh my god! I'm so happy for both of you! " I said. 

I was teary-eyed and hugged Nayeon. 

" Yah! Why are you crying!? You are not the one who is she gonna marry. " Nayeon said. 

I gently pushed her and we just laugh at each other. 

" I was just happy. I just saw in Jihyo's eye earlier that she's hurt. " I said. 

" I know. Tsk. I wanted to hug her. I miss her. Tsk. " Daniel whined. 

" Just stay still brother. You'll gonna hug her later. " Jimin said to him.

" Okay, so what's the plan? " I asked them all.

And they told me about the boy's plan. I agree with their plan and said that Chaeyoung can be with us too. And also Seulgi, Ryujin, Lia, Chaeryoung, and Yeji can come too and see if they have ideas to add. Then I texted Chaeyoung if she was available today and told her what our plan was and she agree to come and she'll gonna invite her friends too. This will be great! Jihyo is now getting engaged to the love of my life!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
78.1K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...
25.2K 613 20
"You and that Jeongyeon, what are you playing at?" "Exactly what it looks like, we are dating now" "Then what the fuck are we?! Just last Saturday...