Back to the Beginning

By Irish_Wolves

Finding out that some of the Wesley's and Hermione he thought as family had betrayed him, Harry wishes for so... More

What!
Childhood Filler
The Letter
Diagon Alley - Part 1
Diagon Alley - Part 2
Gringotts Again!
Going through the trunk
Hogwarts Sorting
First Day
Flying and the Twins
Draco the protector
Back to Privet Drive
Christmas Eve
Back to Hogwarts
Hermione Grangers Fall
Sirius is Free
Horrifying discovery
Quidditch Team
Talking to Neville
Final game of the season
The Explanation
The final prank of the year
The first year is over
Meeting Remus Lupin and Kreacher
Gringotts and Realisation
Revealing the truth to Sirius and Remus
Friends and Enemies
Friendship to relationship
Dumbledore and timetable problems
Dragon
Revenge on Lockhart
Lockhart and Dumbledore Trial
Ron's Redemption
Death
Meeting Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy
Changing Hogwarts
Fudge
Dumbledores defeat
Unexpected wake up call

Year two at Hogwarts

14.5K 531 91
By Irish_Wolves

Monday – 1st of September – Grimmauld Place – 9:15 AM

I smiled happily as I placed my trunk in the living room. I turned to see Remus and Sirius waiting for me by the door with smiles on their faces.

"Ready for your second year of school, pup?" Sirius asked as he walked over and ruffled my hair. I nodded my head as Remus walked over and picked up my trunk. "We'll be apparate to the train station, just hold on to my arm." Sirius said as I grabbed onto Sirius's arm and closed my eyes as we disappeared with a pop. "Were here." I opened my eye and saw the Hogwarts Express in front of me. I smiled as Remus apparated beside me.

"Here you go, Harry." Remus said as he passed me the trunk with the feather light charm on it. I smiled even bigger as I took the trunk, placed it on the ground and pulled Remus into a hug. I felt Remus hug me back as we continued to hug for a few moments.

"Where is my hug?!" Sirius demanded as I gave a laugh and turned to Sirius. Sirius yanked me into a fierce hug as I hugged back just a strongly. I gave a sigh as Sirius released me from the hug. "We'll miss you, pup." Sirius said softly as he ruffled my hair again. I swatted Sirius's hand away as I gave a small smile.

"I'll see you guys during Christmas? That way we can visit Mum, Dad, Nana and Granddad again?" I asked softly as Sirius and Remus nodded their heads. I gave them both another quick hug before walking onto the train with my trunk to go to my usual compartment.

I had visited Potter Manor with Sirius and Remus a week or two ago. I had added them into the wards so they could go visit my parents whenever they wanted to. I had finished with my Occlumency and had my necklace on as a defense.

I put my trunk in the carrier compartment above me before sitting down in my seat. I looked out the window and waved to Sirius and Remus as they went to stand outside my window. I opened the window gently as I smiled at the two of them.

"Remember to prank." Sirius said with a large smile on his face. Remus rolled his eyes as I gave a laugh.

"Don't tell him to do that, Paddy." Remus said as he gave Sirius a quick glare before turning to me. Sirius rolled his eyes and poked his tongue out at Remus when Remus turned to look at me. "Have fun, study and make some new friends." Remus said as he then reached up and ruffled my hair like Sirius had before. I sighed softly and swatted at Remus's hand I annoyance.

"Alright. I'll have fun, study, make some more friends and prank people." I said simply as I then quickly ducted my head back into the train and shut the train window as Sirius started howling with laughter and Remus just sighed and shook his head. Remus then gave me a fond smile as I then sat back in my seat as the train started moving.

I waited a few moments before pulling down my trunk and opening it to see the sixth compartment. I pressed the button and waited for the first compartment to appear.

Half the compartment was a set of draws for my clothes and the other half was a place of little square boxes to put my ink, quills and parchment. I had also placed my notebook in their so I could always grab it.

I pulled out my notebook, shut my trunk and smiled as I saw first year's goals.

First Year Goals:

Get Hedwig - Complete

Get my wand - Complete

Try get on Quidditch Team - Complete

Find Marauders Map - Complete

Get Invisibility Cloak - Complete

Try be on Severus's good side - Complete

Avoid Ron and Hermione - Fail

Get Philosopher's Stone - Complete

Get good grades - Complete

Talk to Professor Quirel - Complete

I need some goals for this year, but what?

I began writing as I thought on some goals for the year that I could do.

Second Year Goals:

Get Dumbledore fired –

Befriend Luna –

Find out what's happening with the Dursley's –

Reveal who Gilderoy Lockhart is –

Help Fred and George start the Weasley Wizarding Whizzes –

Have Lilliana clean up the Chamber of Secrets to use in case of emergencies –

Get straight Outstanding's –

I sighed softly as I closed my notebook and placed it back in my trunk before placing it back in the carrier above. I sat back down and looked out the window as I thought to where my boyfriends and friends were.

"Harry!" I turned to the compartment door to see Draco panting at the door with a distressed look on his face. I looked at Draco with confusion as Draco then waved to someone. "He's in here!" And then came in, followed by Fred, George, Neville, Terry, Michael, Daphne and Blaise made their way into the compartment, shut the door and locked it before they all turning to look at me with a questioning stare.

"What's going on?" I asked as I looked at them with uncertainty. They all glanced at each other, nodded before turning back to me. Draco pulled me closer to himself from my right as everyone else but Draco, Fred and George left the compartment. "What's going on?!" I asked more sternly as I gave a glare to Draco, Fred and George.

"Are you really a Carrier?" Draco asked softly as he stared at me for an answer. I froze as the three stared at me.

"H-… How do you know?" I asked softly as Draco, Fred and George looked at each other before looking back to me.

"Ron, Pansy and Tracey released the information to the press about you being a Carrier. They said you were powerful and single so you would most likely produce strong offspring." Draco said again as he then sighed and put the daily prophet in front of him. "I've heard dozens of kids in our year say that their older sibling or single fathers are going to send out marriage proposals as soon as possible." Draco looked at me with concern as I sighed and turned to look out the window.

"When was this heard?!" I asked urgently. Draco, Fred and George looked at each other before Draco answered again.

"At different times. The Weasley's received the information today in a note addressed to the Weasley family and I received the information yesterday in a note addressed to Malfoys. I asked around and they all received the letters yesterday or today." Draco said as he looked at Fred and George for confirmation. Fred and George nodded their heads quickly. Draco turned back to me. "I reckon that the Daily Prophet will hear about this by the end of the day and tomorrow morning g there will be an article on you." I scowled and looked out the window with a glare before turning to Fred and George.

"Do you have your owl with you, Draco?" I asked as Draco shook his head a moment later. I turned to Fred and George who shook their heads. "Darn it. If I had an owl, I could have Sirius go to Gringotts and tell the Goblins to tell the Daily Prophet to stop them." Draco, Fred and George looked at me with confusion as I sighed and elaborated. "I own seventy-five percent of the Daily Prophet. I can make most of the decisions. I can make them not write an article if I'm really against it." Draco, Fred and George nodded their heads softly. I sighed and placed my head in my hands. "I don't understand." I muttered as I thought on why Dumbledore had only now used this information now then used it last year. Draco looked at me with confusion.

"What don't you understand, Harry?" Draco asked as he, Fred and George looked at me to continue. I lifted my head and sighed as I looked at them.

"What I don't understand is that Dumbledore already knew when I was little that I was a Carrier but he had waited until now to release the information." I said as Fred and George looked at each other for a moment before turning back to me with wide eyes.

"Harry. A few years ago, Dumbledore was attacked by some rouge Death Eaters hoping to find out where you lived and to take Dumbledore out for V… Voldemort." George said with a small stutter at Voldemort's name. I slowly nodded my head in understanding.

"Dumbledore apparently has some memory damage and there are a few things he doesn't remember still. Maybe that's something he forgot." Fred said as he looked at George and rapped an arm around George in comfort.

"That's why he taken to placing copies of his memories in a Pensieve. He keeps one in his office." George said as he gave Fred a happy smile and turned back to me and Draco.

I wonder what sort of information he has forgotten.

"We know because we snuck into his office once or twice with the Marauders Map." Fred said as I then sighed and gave them both a glare before glancing at Draco who just looked confused. Fred and George's eyes widened at Fred's mistake.

"What's the Marauders Map?" Draco asked as he looked at Fred, George and I with narrowed eyes. I sighed and raised my hands in mock defeat.

"My Dad and his friends made a Map that shows almost the entire school with everyone in it." I said simply as Draco nodded his head with a small smile at not being withheld information from hi boyfriend/s. Fred and George sighed and shrugged their shoulders before turning back to me and Draco.

"Anyway… What are you going to do?" George asked, he looked at me with concerned eyes. I sighed and gave Fred, George and Draco a wink.

"I'll just say I'm unavailable. I already have three boyfriends and don't plan to take in anymore." I said simply. Fred, George and Draco blushed bright red at my remark before giving me a smile.

"Alright." Draco said. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to his side I gave a happy sigh before snuggling into Draco's arms.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – 1st of September – Grand Hall – 6:10 PM

"Welcome back to another year of Hogwarts to all the older students and welcome new students that have recently came to be." Dumbledore called out to the great hall.

I rolled my eyes and glanced over to the students that have yet to be sorted. My eyes zoomed in or Ginny, who in turn, was watching me with wide eyes. I gave a small glare before my eyes looked into Luna's blue eyes. I gave a small smile and a wave as Luna gave me a dreamy smile in return.

"Ginevra Wesley!"

I turned and watched as Ginny walked over to the sorting hat and gave me another glance before the sorting hat was placed on her head. There was a small silence as I mentally pleaded for Ginny to not go to Ravenclaw.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

I signed in relief. Michael and Terry gave me confused looks. I shook my head as Ginny stomped over too Gryffindor table, her robes changing to a Gryffindor red. I happily watched the students get sorted until Luna's name came up.

"LUNA LOVEGOOD!"

Luna dreamily walked up to the stool and sat down. Professor McGonagall placed the sorting hat on Luna's head.

"RAVENCLAW!"

The sorting hat shouted. Professor McGonagall took the sorting hat off Luna's head as Luna strolled towards the Ravenclaw table. Luna's robe house crest and tie changed to the Ravenclaw House crest. I clapped along with the rest of the Ravenclaw's as Luna sat down at the table.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – 1st of September – Ravenclaw Tower – 7:03 PM

I wearily talked with Terry and Michael as the other students in Ravenclaw Tower kept sneaking glances at me. I jumped slightly when a small hand tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Luna standing there with a dreamy smile.

"I'm Luna. It's very nice to meet you, Harry." Luna said as she stared at me. I smiled in return as the other students watched me and Luna with jealousy, anger and disgust. I signed before giving Luna another smile.

"It's very nice to meet you, Luna. I'm Hardy, as you already stated." I said as Luna nodded her head before giving a giggle.

"There are Nargles flying around your head. There's not many though, just one or two." I smiled kindly at Luna and shot a group of girls of second years a glare as they snickered and laughed at Luna.

"Is there anyone with swarms of Nargles I should know of?" I asked Luna as she nodded her head with another smile and giggle. The people around us looked at us like we were crazy.

Let's see if there's anyone I should be weary of.

"There are lots of people in Hogwarts with swarms of Nargles but they won't bother you right now." Luna said and smiled and glanced at everyone in the room before turning back to me. "Though you should watch out for the people who have swarms of Nargles and take orders from the goat king." Luna then got up and left off to her dormitory as I froze slightly before slowly nodding my head and walking into my second year dormitory room.

What does that mean? The Goat King is obviously Dumbledore and I know Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Tracey and Pansy answer to Dumbledore. Hermione is gone so what is Luna talking about? I'll have to ask her later.

I smiled grimly as I slowly changed into my night clothes and hopped in my bed. I put up some protection wards and such before going to sleep with a sigh.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Tuesday – 2ndof September – Owlery – 6:15 AM

I smirked as I held the Ravenclaw diadem in my hand. I magical wrapped it up and gave the scroll and Horcrux to Hedwig to give to Tom. Hedwig flew off in silence as I watched her disappear into the distance. I turned and jumped in fright as Luna stood behind me. I smiled at Luna and went to speak when Luna interrupted me.

"Ravenclaw may be smart but… all members will only listen to the Goat King. There are many that will hurt you and have hurt you. The pig, the book worm, the Pug, the Deliver and the lover Pig are people you know you can't trust but your friends are another matter." Luna said. I watched Luna silently as I started deciphering her message.

The Goat King is Dumbledore, the Pig is Ron, the Book worm is obviously Hermione, the Pug is Pansy and the lover Pig is Ginny. But what does she mean when all Ravenclaw's will answer to Dumbledore.

"Willingly or not, your secrets will come to light and your friends will all have to pick a side. The Lion will choose you because he is loyal to you. The Dragon will choose you because of his love for you. The Terrors will choose you for the same reason as the Dragon. The silent Snake will choose you as you are already on his side. The respected female will choose you for the same reason as the silent Snake. The Ravenclaw Prankster will choose Dumbledore in anger. The trusting Ravenclaw will follow the Prankster Ravenclaw because he loves the Prankster Ravenclaw." Luna said as she smiled sadly at me. "When the time come, get a resorting to go to the Snakes where you will be safe. Because when the Ravenclaw Prankster turns on you, he will take the whole house with him too. For now you are safe as this fate is a year away." Luna then turned and walked away.

The Lion is Neville, the Dragon is Draco and the Twin Terrors are Fred and George, I can trust those four along with Luna. The silent snake is Blaise and the respected female is Daphne, I can trust those two too an extent so that leaves… Terry and Michael as the Prankster Ravenclaw and the Trust king Ravenclaw. Terry will be angry at me for hiding the truth from him and will join Dumbledore, Michael will follow as he does or will love Terry.

"Shit… " I muttered. I walked away from the Owlery and walked back to Ravenclaw Tower. I looked around at the sleeping portraits as I walked along the empty corridors.

If Terry and Michael join Dumbledore, I'll need to make sure they can get into my trunk. I'll need to set a password in parseltongue and tell Draco, Fred and George to not trust Terry and Michael will… sensitive information.

I walked into the Ravenclaw Dormitory to see Tracey sneaking over to the boys Dormitory. I gave a cough as Tracey jumped. Tracey spun around to see me glaring at her. I strode past Tracey and silently shut the door in her face. I clocked the door and walked over to my trunk and cast a silencing bubble around me. I then smirked as I started waving my wand at the trunk to make it so you has to have a password to enter the trunk.

"Teddy Lupin." I whispered in parseltongue for the password. Then smirked as it opened the trunk. I reached in and pressed the button so it would go to the Hogwarts Library section. I took out an advanced Ancient Ruins text book and happily shut my trunk as it locked. I unlocked the door and strode passed the waiting Tracey. Tracey went to speak when I held up my hand in a stopping motion. "Were not friends, Tracey. Don't talk to me, bitch." I said and left Ravenclaw Tower to make my way to the Room of Requirements. I entered and sat down on one of the seats.

I sent the locket and now the Diadem over to Voldemort. He says he has gotten the ring and Nagini. All that is left is the diary, Hufflepuff's cup and me. The diary is probably on Ginny and I'll have to wait for either sneakily getting the diary off her or grabbing it when Ginny throws it in the toilet. Maybe I should have a talk with Jörmungandr and Moaning Myrtle. I could also get Lillianna to clean up the chamber of secrets for when Dumbledore finds a way to start monitoring this room.

"Lillianna." I called out I smiled as Lillianna appeared in front of me with a pop. "Lillianna, I have a job for you." Lillianna's face lit up with joy as she awaited her assignment.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 33.7K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
49.3K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
803 6 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...
864K 31.8K 33
Despite the struggles that come with transferring to a new school in the middle of the year, Ellie Evans finds that she'll also have to face tragedy...