Blackpink Smuts

smilingllama364 द्वारा

Mostly Lisa Bottom Mature Content If you don't like it, don't read it. This work is kinky, this is your clea... अधिक

So you wanna be on Camera? (Chaelisa - G!P)
Topping the CEO (JenLisa - GxG)
In Heat (Lisoo - GxG)
Mommy Jisoo (Lisoo GxG)
Mommy Said Behave (Chealisa GxG)
The Prostitute (Chaelisa - GxG)
The Stocks (Jenlisa - GxG)
A Day in the Life of Jisoo (Foursome - G!P Jisoo)
At Odds (JenLisa - G!P Jennie)
Consequences of Oogling (3some - Chaelisoo - GxGxG)
Yours (Chaelisa - GxG)
Perfect (Jenlisa GxG)
Wish you were here (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Idol & I (JenLisa - GxG)
Turn off the Light (Lisoo - G!P Jisoo)
No Lie (Chaelisa - GXG)
Are you ok? (3some - ChaeJenlisa - GxGxG)
The Bet (Chaennie GxG)
Self Control (Jenlisa - GxG)
Ice Queen (Jenlisa - GxG)
Reward (Chaelisa - GxG)
Mistress Jisoo (Lisoo - GxG)
The Leash (Chaelisa - GxG)
Troubles a Song for 3 (Threesome - Jenchaelisa - GxGxG)

Mistress Jennie (Jenlisa - GxG)

10.2K 40 9
smilingllama364 द्वारा

Jennie loved to play with subs, to push them to their absolute end and watch their bodies attempt to deal with the shock. She loved to tie every limb down and watch them convulse, their bodies straining against the rope desperately, she loved to gag them and listen to the muffled sounds that simply couldn't be held back when they were so far gone, but she didn't blindfold her subs, the eyes were one of her favourite areas to observe when going into orgasm, streaming with tears, rolling around, crossing or simply squeezing shut tightly. She loved all of it. She always brought subs to their limit, it was only when they were cumming on command and not of their own volition that she felt she got the best reactions out of them, and the reaction was all she cared about. Her subs were always fully used when she was done with them, she never relented. Harder. Deeper. More. Taking every last moan she could drag from them.

This time it was a tiny woman, small waisted and thin-limbed with long black hair and beautiful brown eyes with an infectious sparkle to them. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the table, an intricate chest piece tied round her cute barely-blossomed breasts pinned her down tightly, no room for escape. She was watching her carefully, she recognised that look from her own experience as a sub (oh, to be young and submissive again) that apprehensive feeling at the beginning of a scene, not knowing what to expect, your limbs clenching in anticipation of your dominants movements.

Jennie stretched her fingers out and grazed them over the soft skin of her inner thighs, she could feel the shivers of excitement running through the muscle and she felt a pull in her gut, she wanted to bite down on her, squeeze the flesh of her thigh between her teeth. But not yet, first she needed to rile her up, get her hot and wet. She allowed her fingers to drag up to the meeting of her thighs, tracing lightly over the small patch of hair, pausing at the centre of her mound to give the hair a sharp tug. The woman gasped, the sound softening into a quiet moan when Jennie released her grip, and let her eyelids drop halfway to gaze at the ceiling with a lust-filled expression.

"Spread your thighs." She ordered, giving her knees a gentle push outwards with her free hand. The woman obliged, pulling them as far open as the ankle restraints would allow. Jennie pulled a small tin from her pocket and popped the lid, the scent of menthol filled her nose. She swiped her finger through the balm and leant over the woman's body to slide said finger between her lips, taking extra time to slowly rub the tip into her clit until all of the balm had transferred onto the submissive's body although the end of her finger still tingled from the contact. The woman wriggled her legs a little, rubbing the ointment experimentally between her lips. Jennie put the pot back in her pocket. The hand resting on the woman's pubic hair crept down and parted either side of her clit as she brought her other hand up and slid it down to her vagina, rubbing around her hole with an evil slowness even she had to admit.

The hands worked in tandem as they massaged at her vulva lightly, warming up the skin with the friction of skin on skin. The woman's breathing got heavier, her eyes still half-lidded.

"You'd better not be falling asleep on me."

"No, ma'am." She giggled, wiggling her feet as proof.

"Good." Jennie chuckled and stepped away to root through a storage tower holding five drawers full of toys, implements and... aha, exactly what she was looking for. A small squeezy bottle of sweet almond oil and a bar gag with a mouth cover. She shoved the gag in her pocket with the balm for later. She unscrewed the top of the oil and poured a small amount into her palm, placed the bottle on the table between the woman's feet and rubbed her hands together, bringing the oil to body temperature before returning them to her vulva and continuing the massage of everywhere except the spots she knew the woman really wanted.

"Aaah." The woman's brows pulled together. Jennie skirted around her clit, vagina and the tender spot right between her labia minora, focusing her energy on sliding her slick fingers over the plump flesh around them, curling into the crease where her thighs met her buttocks. The oil made it so easy to glide over her, teasing around the edges until the woman let out a whine. Jennie shook her head with a smile and drew a finger from the woman's clit to her vagina and pulled it away, inspecting how wet it was. Satisfied with her captive's level of arousal, she finally dipped two fingers between her outer lips and clamped her clit and inner lips between them, at first giving a harsh squeeze to draw a sharp gasp from the woman, her eyelids fluttering. Jennie loosened her grip and rocked her hand back and forth, allowing the wet and sensitive skin to glide between her fingers. Rubbing her into a wet fury, her body squirming and her moans getting higher and higher until her body froze, knuckles white and toes curled, she came with a sob, her body held taut for five seconds before her limbs fell flaccid onto the table. Jennie stroked over gently, never allowing her a break from stimulation. The woman's legs jerked together when she slid over her clit.

"Hold them open." Jennie paused her ministrations, her fingers clamped either side of the tiny bundle of nerves.

"Y-yes, ma'am." The woman whimpered. Her legs managed to widen just a little, although not back to their original position. Jennie could accept that, it wasn't easy to stay spread when your post-orgasm clit was in a vice. Speaking of, she used her free hand to snatch up the clit clamp from on top of the storage tower, a small one with silicone tips and a metal adjustment ring. She drew her hand back, rubbing over every inch of flesh as she did, and positioned the clamp with the prongs either side of the woman's clit before slowly pushing the adjustment ring down until the woman cried out.

"Too tight?"

"No," She took a ragged breath. "It... it's just sensitive." Jennie nodded, that would be the menthol balm doing it's job, drawing blood to her pussy.

"Good girl." She pulled out the gag and lifted the woman's head gently, positioning it in her mouth and securing the clasp behind her head, careful not to catch her black tresses spilling over the edge of the table. Jennie wandered back up to the other end of the table to inspect said sensitive vulva, pulling the lips apart with her fingers where they had puffed up either side of the clamp and stuck together with her slick. She was pleased with the progress so far but she knew what could take the pleasure to the next level with a mini mixture of pain.

Her hand pulled away, allowing the lips to press together again and stepped back to open the canvas bag she kept on the floor containing her favourite implements and retrieved her leather riding crop, striking it against her palm with a loud crack, causing a jolt in the legs of the woman. Jennie gave her knees another push to spread them to maximum capacity before taking her first swipe, landing the head of the crop on the meeting of her fat pussy lips with a wet 'smack'.

"Mmm." The woman moaned against her gag. Jennie whipped the crop down in a short and tight hit. "Mmggg." The legs shook with the effort to stay open, especially when she struck twice more back to back, causing the clamp to clang when the metal knocked against itself. Her breathing became laboured. Next came a direct hit to her clit pinched between the metal prongs that had her knees jerking together and then quickly pulling open again. The kid had at least a little discipline but she had given a reaction that had Jennie's own genitals stirring. She aimed for the clit again, striking harder this time. "Mmmmm!" The woman cried out. Jennie's panties were starting to dampen, she struck that spot again and looked over, the woman's eyes were closed and her brows pulled together as she moaned against the ball in her mouth. Her hand probed between her legs again, pulling apart her lips and inspecting how much wetter she had become, it was good, but still not good enough. She took the near on her side of the table and pushed it down flat to open up the crotch fully to her and layered hits from clit to vagina and back up again without pause. The woman whined against the gag, her back arching slightly and her fists clenched.

Jennie continued to spank at her cunt in a range of strikes from light smacks to loud cracks and from her mound to her vagina, drawing a host of sweet sounds from her. Once she was dripping freely onto the plastic covering of the table, Jennie slide her hand down to pry open the woman's lips with a squelching sound and tapped at her incredibly sensitive clit with the crop. The woman's body jerked with every touch to the clamped bundle of nerves and she whimpered pathetically beneath her.

"Just a couple more, lili, you've done well so far." Jennie could tell the woman was keening at the praise even with the gag. She would stay true to her word, even if these last couple would be much more painful than what she had endured so far. With the wet outer lips still being held open with her thumb and index finger she brought down the crop, hard.

"MMMM!" The woman cried out, much louder than any of her previous moans. Jennie suspected a second orgasm was on the horizon, she loved a sub that could cum from a spanking.

"Hmm?" She teased with a small smile. The woman lifted her head as much as she could and gave her the best dirty look she could with only her eyes. Jennie ignored her and struck at her sensitive inner lips, causing a jitter to run through her legs to accompany the muffled scream. "One more." Jennie cooed and brought down the crop for the final time.

"Mmmmm!" The woman groaned, her legs jerked and her vulva was visibly pulsing as she came again. When Jennie pulled it back, the flat leather was dripping. She took a lick, savouring the slightly salty taste, and tossed the crop away to be cleaned in the morning.

"Good girl." She said. The woman was smiling beneath the gag albeit lazily, her eyes already lolling in after-orgasm bliss. "But don't you doze off on me, we're not through yet."

LISA POV

"Good girl." Mistress Jennie said.

Lisa did her best to smile through her after-glow (and the gag) but she could barely keep her eyes focused, let alone hold her muscles in any sort of position.

"But don't you doze off on me, we're not through yet."

A shiver ran through Lisa's fatigued limbs, simultaneously turned on and terrified at the thought of further stimulation. The menthol balm on her clit was still causing a rush of blood to seek out the space between her legs, her sensitivity heightened and held by the clit clamp clipped tightly to her.

Rough hands began to trace the rope-work pinning her to the table, a pretty chest piece that accentuated her small breasts. The touch was light, almost teasing. Eventually the fingers took hold of her nipples, one in each hand, and began to coax the plump pink skin up with gentle pulling and squeezing. Her nipples were already pointed from arousal but the more Mistress Jennie worked at them, the puffier they became.

"Perfect." Mistress Jennie whispered. Lisa shivered in pleasure at the praise, she was a good girl, a perfect girl. 

Suddenly, her mistress was gone.

Lisa could not move her body for the bindings, only her head could twist a few inches and it was not enough. She could not see her, she could not feel her...

She heard the shuffling of material from behind her head and attempted to tilt her neck back, grinding the clasp of the gag into the table in her efforts to know what was coming next.

"Enough wriggling, you'll break the gag." Mistress Jennie ordered firmly.

Lisa complied instantly, laying as still as a stone.

The gag was still pressed tightly against her tongue when Mistress Jennie returned, placed a hand beside her shoulder and pushing herself up onto the table by one knee, slinging the other over to sit beside Lisa's ear. She was no longer wearing her tight black jeans or any underwear.

With a small motion of her fingers Mistress Jennie invited her to lift her head, Lisa obeyed. The gag was removed carefully and tossed to a far corner, easily out of Lisa's eye-line.

A grin slid onto Lisa's face by accident, both in relief that her mouth was finally free and in excitement of what was to come. She had wanted to taste her mistress since she was lead into the dim room. She hadn't expected to be allowed the honour so soon.

With zero preamble or warning, Mistress Jennie shifted her pussy directly over Lisa's face, balancing on her knees, and dropped herself into her mouth. Lisa reacted instantly, opening her lips wide to takes as much flesh into her mouth as possible, moaning gratefully at being given a chance to show what she could give her mistress in return for all of the orgasmic bliss that had been inflicted upon her. The feeling of soft flesh on her lips had her stomach muscles clenching, she wanted to suck the skin raw until Mistress Jennie had to pull her off by the throat.

She slid her tongue between Mistress Jennie's lips, already slightly wet but not enough, she lapped and licked at them, soaking them with her own saliva until she heard a quiet groan above her. It was a sign of encouragement, she was sure. Lisa got firmer with her tongue, dragging it over Mistress Jennie's clit and pressing the flat of her tongue against her labia with deep strokes.

It was difficult for Lisa to tell who was receiving the most pleasure from the act as her pussy seemed to awaken and begin throbbing again as she sucked and rubbed at Mistress Jennie with all her might. Small moans and almost-gasps rained down upon Lisa as pure drops of praise, she was giving her mistress that pleasure, she was creating those sounds. Mistress Jennie began to rock in time with her tongue, finding a rhythm that hit exactly the spots she wanted and silently instructing Lisa to follow her lead.

The clit clamp was making soft tinkle noises as the metal was jostled in time with her pulsing cunt and Mistress Jennie's rolling hips. The only other sounds in the room where Lisa's panting breaths as she devoured the vulva in her mouth and Mistress Jennie's restrained hums of enjoyment.

Lisa's oiled thighs slid against each other, desperately searching for a way to stimulate herself to climax. It pulled at her a little as she did so but that was the perfect combination for her, equal doses of pain and pleasure. She didn't think she could every make the switch from submissive to dominant, even if she became as experienced as Mistress Jennie, she could never rid herself of her addiction to being used, abused and forced through multiple orgasms.

The friction was bringing her to the edge, sharp pain and grinding pleasure rolling into one and sending her thighs into spasm as she continued to work her tongue as deep into Mistress Jennie as she could stretch it with her body still almost entirely bound to the table.

Apparently her time was up though as Mistress Jennie suddenly grabbed handfuls of her long black hair and pulled, riding into her mouth without hesitation. Lisa moaned pitifully, she loved the feeling of being used, treated as though she were nothing more than a toy for another woman's pleasure. The pain only made her own arousal grow, she could no longer tell from the feel alone what was the oil between her legs and what was her own juices.

It didn't matter, as a good sex toy she knew that her mistress' pleasure was all that mattered. That was what it meant to be owned by a dominant.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

135K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
241K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...