Dejected | R. Suna

By M3IKO0O

โ—ค ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | pวjวkส‡วp | ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š, ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’... More

โ•ฐโ–บprologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
041
042
043
044

040

25.6K 1K 930
By M3IKO0O

//cw: oral (reader receiving), body worship, masturbation.//

The feeling of Rintarou's fingertips dusting along the soft skin of your back felt almost otherworldly— and although this wasn't the first time you've felt his touch— this time felt different than the others, in an inexplicable sense of elation that you haven't felt in a while, despite the fact that in just a few moments you would be on your way to meet with another man who planned to take you as his own.

He hums in satisfaction as he pulls down the zipper of your elegant dress, and he thinks there's something so beautiful in the way it falls off your body so effortlessly— thin straps sliding down your shoulders as it pools around your ankles once the fabric hits the floor.

He's quick to press a kiss or two into the crook of your neck, etching the tingle of his soft lips into your beautiful skin so that it will hopefully be all you can think about when you leave him in a few minutes. He plans to make the most of the time you have left, even if he can't show you just how much he loves you in such a short amount of time— truthfully it would take an eternity to put his all of feelings into words, so instead he opts for a much simpler form of expression.

"You looked so beautiful in that dress." He murmurs against the skin of your shoulder as he continues to appreciate the beauty of your silhouette, "though, you look even better without it."

You chuckle at his statement, though he completely meant every word of it— not in the sense that you may assume, but rather in the fact that he thinks you look gorgeous in your rawest form. You don't need fancy dresses, expensive shoes or high end makeup; I mean, he fell in love with the way you would be covered in various food ingredients after allowing the kids to help you cook despite the mess you knew they would make.

To Rintarou, you were simply perfection in every form.

He takes a moment to run his calloused hands over the curve of your hips, causing you to arch against him at his burning touch. You wish you didn't have to leave him, but you needed to— at the very least to attempt to stop this arrangement in its tracks.

He slips a hand in between your thighs, running deft fingers over the lace of your soaked undergarments. He lets out a taunting chuckle, the reverberation of his deep voice vibrates against the shell of your ear, allowing a hushed gasp to escape your lips.

"Rin—"

You begin to protest, only because you're short on time and you know that once you start... you won't want to stop.

"Shhh." He shushes, before using his other hand to angle your chin upwards, just enough reach his lips that desperately need to taste yours. "Just let me appreciate you. I've got a lot of making up to do."

Turning you around to face him, he relishes in the sight of your beautiful body, perfect in every way— every curve, every blemish, every single inch of you is loved by him without a doubt. He's immeasurably smitten with you, and for once, he isn't afraid to show it.

Any reservations he's held in the past are long gone, because quite frankly he can't afford to pretend anymore. Not when you're at risk of leaving him for good— his new found confidence may be fleeting but in this moment he's determined to remind you that he's the one you should be with. He can only hope that over time you can wholeheartedly forgive his poor attempts at guarding his heart by hurting yours; he swears that it would be the first and last time he ever does such a thing, and he means it.

Hopefully it's not too late.

He starts by pressing more honeyed kisses onto your neck, trailing downwards through the valley of your breasts. Your hand instinctively cards itself within the thick strands of his hair as he descends even further— falling to his knees before you, gripping onto your plush thighs as if his life depended on it.

He doesn't say a word as he hooks his fingers into the waistband of your panties— soon lifting one of your legs over his shoulder, leaving you with one last open mouthed kiss to the smooth skin of your inner thigh. Sucking gently, he nips at it between his teeth just enough to elicit a pleasurably surprising reaction from your pretty mouth before he moves into the spot where you want him the most.

Your eyes flutter shut at the first swipe of his tongue against your clit; your head falls back as he applies more pressure, picking up the pace as he alternates between tender licks and harsh sucks. He pats your thigh with the hand that holds it tightly around his neck, reminding you to keep your eyes on him.

You glance down at the pair of striking eyes that watch your every move while he makes quick work of your impending orgasm, and fuck— does he look so fucking gorgeous like this— cheeks flushed pink, eyes heavy kisses and lustful as they remain steady contact with yours.

He can't help but moan into your pussy at the sight of you watching him devour you. It surprises him how much he likes this— him on his knees for you as you sharply tug at his dark strands; he's completely at your mercy, his sole purpose is to pleasure you. He can take care of himself... and so he does.

He's quick to tug down his shorts just enough to free himself, large hand gripping onto his cock as he strokes himself, finally reliving the throbbing ache between his legs that the taste of you has caused.

"F-fuck." He slurs against your core, drunk off your arousal that stains his lips as he brings himself closer with each pull of his fist.

If you thought he looked beautiful before... this— the sight of his eyes fluttering back as he pleasures both you and himself simultaneously brings you to your high astonishingly fast. It's undoubtedly the most exquisite thing you've ever witnessed this far, but the groans and whimpers he lets out as he shoots ropes of cum into his fist are most definitely a close second.

The two of you pant incessantly as you both come down from your highs— hardly able to catch your breath as you bask in the afterglow of what just happened. Though, reality soon hits as you realize that you're extremely late for your meeting with Daisuke, and you're left in an even worse state than you were when you came to your room in the first place.

You grab a towel for Rin and cradle his hands inside of it to help clean him up, before helping him to his feet and placing a sweet kiss to his swollen lips.

"I love you."

The words slip out so effortlessly now, it surprises even himself that he's able to say them so freely— but he doesn't mind it. In fact, he'll gladly tell you a million times over if you so wish.

"I love you too." You smile against his lips, happy to hear him say your new favorite phrase. "... but I need to go handle this."

The sting of recognition that the hard part has yet to come makes you shudder at the thought. You still have to face Daisuke, and you need to come up with a plan to get you out of this marriage.

While you're lost in thought, Suna is busy sorting through your closet as he picks a dress for you to wear. He smiles when he lays eyes on a particularly sexy gown that he just knows would look amazing on your flawless form.

"I like this one." He says as holds it out to you, and you smile back when you see that he's picked out your favorite dress.

"I like that one too." You remark, taking it off the hanger and slipping it over your hips and up your over your chest.

Without even having to ask, he helps you with the zipper— leaving one last kiss to your shoulder before turning you around and gazing at you with adoration. After you fix up your hair and makeup, the two of you walk out the door of your apartment and over to your car where both of you freeze momentarily.

You look into his eyes, and you can see the agonizing concern that resides there. You wish you could tell him that everything will be okay, that after this, the four of you can be together— a happy little family.

But... you can't.

The uncertainty of the situation leaves an uncomfortable churn in the pit of your stomach that makes you absolutely sick with anxiety... because the fact still remains, one that you wish wasn't possible—

This could be the very last moment you get to spend with Suna Rintarou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 29.1K 41
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ-๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ...
35K 558 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023
25.7K 770 35
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’, ๐’‘๐’‚๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’” - ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† (๐’.) ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’š "๐——๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜...
42.5K 1.1K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...