Professor Romanoff's Athlete...

By PerptualMotion-

Y/N L/N was the best point guard at Midtown High School, so he got a full ride to the University of Michigan... More

Characters
You're Leaving?
I'm Sorry
Fights
Punishment
Goodbye Dinner
Nosey
Transferring to Michigan
Not Ready
Good Boy?
Her Apartment
Pretty Girl
Argument
I Hate You
Late Night Shenanigans
Date Night

Clumsy

1.8K 57 10
By PerptualMotion-

I totally didn't forget about you guys😹. No I'm fr. Dead serious. Also Y/N has Natasha's class on Wednesdays and Fridays because why not.

Y/N's Pov

It's the next day, and I'm excited. Why? Because I get to see Miss Romanoff after school, and I might just flirt with her back to see how she reacts. I'll probably try and kiss her too. Hehehe. Is that the most logical thing to do? No. But do I care? Again, no. Besides what's the worst that could happen?

She'll push me off of and hit me.

She'll start yelling at me.

It'll just make things more awkward.

Or.

She'll respond back.

Those are the only things I could think of. But one of them could go extremely well. You only live once, so you might as well take all the chances and risks you get. I should tell that to Peter. Anyways, I think I'll test my luck out after school.

Like always, the day went by extremely slow. The only thing interesting that happened was when the experiment the class was working on, exploded on some random girl. Everyone was laughing, even Peter. I kinda felt bad for her. I hope she's okay.

And just like yesterday, I'm in business and marketing class. The professor is helping us review for our exam on Thursday. He says it going to be easy, but he's the damn teacher! Of course he says it's easy!

Anyways.

The dude keeps talking all the until the class ends. After class ends, I race out of the room and school on my skateboard. I run some kids over but who cares? They do. I don't because I'm on mission to see my best friend and his crush.

Because I'm skating so damn fast, my dumbass can't stop from crashing into the table where Pete and Gwen are sitting at. I fall headfirst off my skateboard and bang my head on the table. For a spilt second, my vision goes black, and I can't hear anything.

Peter: HOLY SH-

Gwen: OH MY GOSH!

I roll off the table and onto the ground. My eyes open back up, and I see the pair staring at me with scared looks. I don't blame them.

Y/N: Ouch. That shit hurts!

Peter: Hey! Hey, look at me!

Y/N: Peter?

Peter: Yeah, I'm Peter! Do you remember her? Or what about yourself?

Y/N: Shh shhh! Shush, Pete. I remember everything. Now help me up!

He nods quickly and helps me sit on the table. He sits next to me while Gwen sits across from us.

Gwen: Are you okay, Y/N?

Y/N: Ye-yeah, I'm fine.

Gwen: That looked like it hurt pretty bad. Are you sure?

Y/N: Well, yeah, it did. I banged my head on metal and rolled onto the ground. Other than that, I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

I laugh it off, and she nods her head in appreciation. I look over to see Peter with a puzzled look.

Peter: Why were you skateboarding over here so fast?

Y/N: Because I wanted to tell you something.

Peter: Tell me about what?

Y/N: About Miss Romanoff.

Peter: What about her?

Y/N: Wait, does Gwen know what happened last night?

He shakes his head no, so I explain to Gwen about what happened. She has a smirk on her face the entire time. I think that's a smirk. I really can't tell.

Peter: So, now that she knows, what we're you going to say?

Y/N: Oh, yes.

I explain to them about my plan to flirt back with Miss Romanoff. Gwen's laughing while Peter has a "really" look on his face.

Y/N: What?

Peter: Do you really think that's a good idea?

Y/N: Nope!

Peter: Why are you doing it then?

Y/N: Because you gotta take chances in life. Plus, I think after banging my head, it's giving me more courage.

I give him one of my many goofy grins. He just shakes his head at while Gwen is laughing. Again. That girl likes to laugh at a lot.

Peter: Whatever you say. But one thing's for sure, I'm going to hold your skateboard for you until practice. You are going to practice, right?

Y/N: Duh! I can't just not show up to practice. Why are you taking my skateboard away? I just got it back!

Peter: Because I don't want your clumsy self to hurt yourself anymore.

I huff and roll my eyes. That kinda hurt. Not when Pete called me clumsy. The rolling my eyes part. Wait, Pete calling me clumsy did hurt. Oh well.

Y/N: I guess. Anyways, I should get going. I'll see you two later!

They say their goodbyes to me, and I'm off to Miss Romanoff's class. Hehe. I skip my way all the way to her room until I run into the damn door. She looks up to see what caused it.

Y/N: Heyy, Miss Romanoff!

Natasha: *mumbling* What the hell?

Y/N: What was that, Miss?

Natasha: What'd you do?

Y/N: Me? I was skipping then I ran into your door.

I say it like it's the most obvious thing. She just laughs and shakes her head. I make my way over to my desk and sit down. I look up and see how looking at me with a questionable look. I nod my head for her to ask it.

Natasha: You do realize you're almost fifteen minutes late, right?

I pull out my phone and look at the time. She's right. I also look around to see no Flash. Where the hell is he?

Y/N: Yes, but where's Flash?

Natasha: He got in trouble again, and his coaches are dealing with him.

Y/N: HAH! Anyways...what am I doing today?

Natasha: I thought you weren't going to show up again, so I did everything.

I look behind me and see all the shelves neatly organized and stuff.

Y/N: Miss, you gotta have some faith in me.

I go to get up from my seat but trip on my backpack and bang my head on the seat in front of me. I collapse on my back onto the floor.

Y/N: MOTHERFU-

(Let's pretend Scott isn't there with his orange slices💀)

Before I could finish what I was saying, Natasha comes running up to me. She helps me sit up on the floor.

Natasha: Hey! Hey! Look, look at me! Y/N?

Y/N: Holy shit! This is the second time today this happened!

Natasha: Wh-what? Let me get you an ice pack. Stay right there! Do not move!

I just nod my head but that causes even more pain. Why the hell am I tripping so much today?! She comes back with an ice pack and puts on my head.

Natasha: Are you okay? It looked like it hurt a lot?

Y/N: I've been through worse. I'll be fine but thank you. Can you help me get up off this nasty ass floor?

She shakes her head at me and laughs. She tried to pull me up, but I just sit here, not making a move.

Natasha: Y/N, you gotta help me, so I can help you. I can't pull you up by myself.

Y/N: *fake offended* Are you calling me fat?

Natasha: What? No! Just help me!

I laugh at her and help her pull me up from the ground. Once I'm back on my feet, I stumble forward into her.

Y/N: Shit! I'm sorry.

I feel her breath hitch after I speak. I'm real close to her face and can see how pretty her green eyes
are.

Natasha: Y-you're fine.

As I'm admiring her face, my eyes travel down to her lips. They're so...Wow. We're still standing close when I ask her an important question.

Y/N: Can I try something.

Natasha: Su-sure, yeah.

All the nerves I had before disappear as I lower my face closer to hers. I think she gets the idea because she starts to move her face towards. I look at her once more to signal she's okay with this. Once she does, I capture her lips within mine. They taste good. I wonder what she had to eat or drink before I walked in.

Anyways, back to the main point.

She returns the kiss and drops the ice pack she was holding onto the floor, so she can cup my cheeks.

My face cheeks. Not my ass cheeks. Weirdos.

I snake my arms around her perfect waist and pull her towards me. She gladly accepts it and tries to get even closer to me. Once she does that, I feel my buddy harden.

(Hah! Harden. Like James Harden.)

I think she felt it because she starts to giggle which causes me to giggle. Now, we're both giggling into the kiss. After our little giggling session, we go back to kissing. I'm about to slip my tongue inside her mouth when she suddenly stops. She pulls away, and I open my eyes to see her worried expression.

Y/N: What is it?

Natasha: We can't.

Y/N: What? What do you mean?

Natasha: It's almost time for you to go, and you're not thinking straight.

How does she know what time it is? I decide to ignore her second statement for now.

Y/N: Oh shit! The time!

I pull out my phone to check the time and realize she's right. Again. I start to panic because I have less than five minutes before practice starts, so I quickly try to get my backpack and put it on. This causes me to get a raging headache and stop abruptly. Miss Romanoff notices my weak state and walks over to me.

Natasha: Hey, you need to calm down. You'll be fine.

Y/N: I-I can't! I'm about to be late for practice a-and- and-

She cuts off my rambling by placing her hands on my cheeks. This causes me to calm down and look at her.

Natasha: See, you're fine. Now, take a deep breath.

I do as she says. She smiles at the sight. Dude! I like her smile! Stop getting off track, Y/N!

Natasha: How about I walk with you to the gym, so you won't be alone?

Y/N: You'd that for me?

Natasha: Of course, I can explain why you're late. Plus, I don't want you to get hurt.

I just laugh at her and nod my head yes. As we're walking, it's quiet until she asks a question.

Natasha: What did you mean when you said "this was the second time today this happened?"

I explain to her what happened, and she looks at me with a cringe facial expression that turns into her shaking her head at me. I stumble on my own feet which causes me to bump into her. Luckily, she catches me.

Natasha: Oh my gosh! You're so clumsy. Do you not look where you're walking?

Y/N: Everyone always says that. Sometimes I do look where I'm walking. And, you can't blame me. I've banged my head three times within the same hour.

Natasha: I guess that checks out.

She lets me lean on her, so I won't fall again. She's so nice. We just laugh at that and keep on talking until we reach the gym.

I'm back! Decided to treat you all with a long ass chapter!
Woo-hoo, Y/N and Miss Romanoff finally kissed! This will be the first of many times Y/N will get hurt😈. See ya later!
Last Updated: 7/8/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 144 44
Queens, New York City, USA. 2012. Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, was forced to t...
87.5K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
35.4K 974 14
Book 1/3 (Happening during Homecoming) YIN has had a crush on Peter Parker for as long as he can remember, but with Peter's preference for girls see...
122 16 12
### Outline: **Chapter 1: The Fall** - Recount the battle between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin that led to Gwen's fall. - Peter's quick thinking a...