One Wrong Move

By Blue_moon_luv

One mistake... One bad decision... One bungle... One wrong move can literally ruin you and everything that y... More

His obsession 💫
Me or she?🌟
Stay with me✨
Mood swings🫠
A random buzz📱
His love for her❣️
His New PA🎀
Clasping her🫰🏼
Dream come true day🌺
Her birthday💙
Her Strength & his Weakness💝
Attempt to disclose 🥰
Hero on fire 🔥
A planned mistake‼️
Earning her rage❤️‍🔥
Let's end this⁉️
Breaking her constraints💞
Time to payback💯
Breaking the broken💘
She has my heart 💜
The fear of truth⚧️
Through thick and thin🍁
A date night❤️
Breaking his kingdom ⛈️
Drunken Sweetheart 💙
Heart to Heart💞
Bruised feelings❗
The Last warning♀️
Queen's wrath👸🏽
A Storm on the Sun🌞
Alone with you💝
The Power of the Sun🔥
He, against the world🌎
And It's complicated🌦️
You're worth everything🫶🏼
Anything for her🌜
King's Attitude🦁
A Little Bundle of Joy🎊
Living our fairytale💙💜
Epilogue💜
Author's note💙

A Cruel game‼️

1.2K 178 44
By Blue_moon_luv

While driving, Tharun's heart was heavy and Nila's scream was repeatedly running on his ears and mind... His mobile was ringing continuously and he ignored...

Jeevitha dialled Siddharth and told everything and asked for a promise from him...

Siddharth: Nee kelambi vara try panatha... Na solratha Kellu...

Jeevitha: Enna aanalum Tharun kovathula yarayum edhuvum panida kudathu... Avana neenga dha pathukanum... Paathupenu promise pannunga...

Siddharth: Sari promise... Naanum dev um amusement park ku kelamburom... Ne veetlaye iru...

Dev was driving the car with Siddharth and when they were exactly about to enter the park, Tharun's car almost hitted their back side of the car... Tharun used abusive words against them in frustration and then realized it was Dev...

They parked the car, blocking Tharun's car and moved out...

Tharun: Edhuku ipo ipdi block panirukinga... En ponnu ulla irukaah...

Dev: Naangalum Nila kaga dhan vandhurukom... Sendhe pogalam....

Siddharth: Onnu niyabgam vechuko Tharun... Nila va kaapatha dhan porom, avangala edhum pana kudathu...

Tharun (irritated): Ennaya erichal panatha... Avanuku ketta neram aarambichu romba naal aagudhu...

Siddharth (holding his hands): Pls... Na solratha kelu... Nila va kutitu poidalam... Aprom ennanu pathukalam...

Tharun ignored and they moved inside and saw Harish holding Nila's hand... Tharun was deeply hurted seeing Nila's wounded elbows and her swollen eyes...

Tharun (low tone): Nila kutty...

She smiled looking at her dad and tried to move to him...

Avinash: Va Tharun... Thaniya varama bayandhu un friends ah kutitu vandhrkaya...

Harish: Inaikoda nee saaga pora Tharun... Nee chuma lam saaga kudathu... Seththa aprom kuda un name, fame elam romba damage aaganum... Athuku unaku oru surprise iruku Tharun... Actually nerayah surprises iruku...

Tharun was damn frustrated and punched Harish's face continuosly and Siddharth stopped him... Tharun lifted Nila to his side...

Avinash: Pesitu irukapo edhuku da adikira...

Nila hugged him tightly and Harish tried to push Tharun to the floor, but he moved back cleverly... Meanwhile, Sarah came to the place,

Sarah: Harish podhum... Nee Shakthi kaga yarayum revenge pana venam... Tharun ah vitru...

Harish: Nallah drama panra di nee... Shakthi sethapo avlo kovam vandhuchu, ipo ivan alaga irukan, apo apo unna gavanichukuran so vida solrela...

Siddharth: Vaai ku vandha madhri pesatha da... Sarah neenga kelambunga inga irunthu...

Tharun was blowing Nila's wounds and she was crying in pain... Harish pulled Nila from Tharun and in full rage, Tharun twisted Harish's hands to his backwards and Harish was screaming in pain while Avinash, Siddharth and Dev tried to pull him back...

But they failed to release Tharun's hold,

Tharun (clenching his teeth): Na dhan sonnenla en ponna thodatha nu... Athuvum en kannu munadiye...

Harish (screaming): Vidu da... Valikudhu...

Siddharth: Venam Tharun vitru...

Harish was pleading and Tharun snapped his hand and left him... Harish was crying in pain and Avinash was looking at Tharun with a death scare...

At home, Jeevitha tried to reach Tharun, Siddharth and Dev but no one picked the call... So she planned to escape from the securities and go to the amusement park...

She got ready and knocked the backdoor as she assumed very few securities will be in the backdoor comparing to the front side...

Security: Madam... Sir ungala vida kudathunu solirkaaru... Pls purinjukonga...

She pushed him and walked at a fast pace... Before other securities notices her, she entered into an auto quickly... The securities were running behind the auto and she instructed the automan to hurry from the place...

At the amusement park, Nila was sobbing and Tharun made her lean on his chest, trying to comfort her...

Nila: Amma kita kutitu po...

Tharun: Konjam nerathula polam ma...

Nila: Ipoye kutitu po Appa... Amma venum...

Harish was sitting down in pain and staring Tharun and Nila..

Siddharth: Enna da venum Ungaluku... Thirumba thirumba Tharun vishyathuke varinga...

Avinash: Apdithan panuvom... Engakita lose panrathuku inimel edhuvume illa... Engakita iruntha ellathayum edhututaan un friend...

Dev: Sarah solitangala Shakthi vishyatha vitrunganu... Ithukumela prechana panina kandipa police complaint paniduvom...

Avinash: Ivanunga adanga maatanga da...

Avinash dialled someone and five more guys arrived and circled them...

Dev: Naanga prechana pana varala...

Tharun: Ivangakita lam pesina sariya varathu macha...

A guy tried to punch Tharun's face and he bended down with Nila... Siddharth and Dev started to attack the guys... Tharun pulled Sarah to a place to hide and gave Nila to her...

Tharun: Nila kutty... Intha aunty kuda iru... Appa vandhudren...

Nila didn't allow his arms and he kissed her and left...

Tharun: Take care of Nila and stay here Sarah...

He moved back to the place and started to hit those guys... Soon, those guys started to run from the place...

Everyone were breathing hard and Tharun sat on a bench there... Harish tried to stand up and screamed in pain as he couldn't even move his right hand...

Dev: Yen da ipdi adi vaangi, asingapattu saaguringa... Athan Avana onnum panna mudilela unganaala...

Siddharth: Edhachu money expect panreengala... Direct ah Sollunga... Kudukren athoda poirunga...

Dev: Enna dhan da venum...

Harish (looking at Tharun): Athu epdi ivan mattum hero va irupaana epodhume... Sarah ku hero aagitan, business la kita kuda poga mudila yaraalayum... So... Atleast, Jeevitha ku aachu villain ah aakanumnu aasa padren...

Tharun laughed loudly, setting his hair...

A car arrived and Tharun's PA came out along with a box and waved it to Tharun... Everyone stood there clueless...

Tharun (to his PA): Why the hell are yu late...

PA: Sorry sir... Ooru fullah semma traffic sir...

Tharun: Thanks and yu may leave...

Sarah couldn't manage Nila and Nila ran towards Tharun and hugged his knees... Meanwhile, Tharun was trying to open the box...

Nila: Amma kita kutitu po Appa... Pls...

Harish: Polam Nila kutty... Un Appa va konjam nerathula mudichutu Amma kita polam... That innocent lamb is waiting for us...

Tharun's ego was triggered and when he was about to slap him, Siddharth slapped him for many times...

Tharun took the pistol out of the box and loaded it... Everyone were scared... Tharun lifted Nila and gave her to Sarah and she moved back...

Siddharth (holding his arms): Tharun Venam macha... Pls...

Dei harish... Odu da... Ivan temper pathi unaku theriyathu... Po da...

Tharun moved forward to Harish and pointed his pistol on his forehead, stamping his foot...

Dev: Tharun... Lusuthanama edhuvum seiyatha da...

Avinash (in fear): Dei... Vitru da avana...

Tharun (pressing his foot hardly): Un friend ku enna senjaalum vaai korayathula... Ipo koraya vechu kaatren paaru...

Harish was sweating and Tharun tilted the pistol and started to smash his face with the pistol grip, continuously and Harish was shouting...

Tharun (low tone): En wife pathi pesa maten nu sollu... Sollu...

Harish was bleeding all over his face and he stopped smashing... Siddharth and Dev tried to drag him back but they couldn't...

Tharun: Sollu vitudren...

Harish (in pain): Pesamaten...

Tharun: Fullah sollu...

Harish did and Tharun moved back...

Tharun: Na stop panna solra vara sollikite iru...

Harish did as he couldn't bear the pain... Tharun told to stop and pointed back the pistol to his forehead...

Tharun: Ipo unna na vitutu ponaalum nee epdiyum inoruka varuva... So once and for all, idha mudichukalam...

Siddharth was scared and pushed Tharun rudely to the floor...

Siddharth (angry): Paithiyam madhri edhachu panatha Tharun...

Tharun stared at him and Nila started to weep aloud seeing her dad falling down... Tharun picked Nila and was consoling her while Dev tied Harish and Avinash in a pole there...

Siddharth (patting Tharun's back): Sorry Tharun... Na solratha Kellu... Ivana kolrathu oru vishyame illa... But indha prechana athoda mudiyathu...

Dev: Ama da... Police ku call panren... Pudichu kudututu poite irukalam...

Tharun: Ivanga naala enaku evalo prechana... Evalo dhairiyam irunthaah en pondati ah pathi pesuvan... Ipdiye vitutu po solriyah ennaya...

Siddharth: Nee enna pesinaah trigger aavanu oorla elarkume theriyum Tharun... Let me call the police and we will finish it all here...

Tharun (angry): Ennamo panni thollainga...

Dev moved to the car to bring water bottle for Nila while dialling the cops...

Tharun: Sarah... I'm sorry and thanks for coming... But neenga kelambunga... Neenga na irukura place la irukurathu sariye illa...

Sarah: Tharun... Athu vandhu...

Tharun: Po nu solrenla... Po...

Siddharth... Ivaluku car arrange pannu da...

He nodded...

Harish looked at Avinash and signalled him something... Both of them slowly helped each other and took Avinash's mobile and texted someone...

Avinash (murmering): Plan B...

Nila: Appa washroom poganum... Kutitu po...

Sarah: Enkuda varaya baby... Kutitu poren...

Tharun... Shall I...

Tharun: Naane kutitu... Sari ivangala pathukanumla na... Take her...

Nila baby... Aunty kuda poitu va...

She took Nila to the restroom and Siddharth moved to arrange car for Sarah...

Tharun looked at Harish and Avinash as he was the only one there to look at them... He took his mobile and dialled Jeevitha but she didn't pick the call... So he dialled to the securities and enquired about Jeevitha...

Security: Sir... Sorry sir... Jeevitha mam anga irunthu engala emathi kelambitanga...

Tharun (shouting): Bullshit... Itha solrathuku dhan nee security ah irukaaya...

Security: Athu ila sir.... Avanga...

The security was trying to explain and he was shouting at a high pitch...

Harish (to Avinash): Ithan right time... Yaarume ila avankuda...

Avinash nodded and texted to someone...

Tharun was very tensed and anxious, thinking about Jeevitha... He was literally plucking his hair in stress...

Tharun's heart: Solratha kekra palakame ila... Ivanunga vera edho surprise iruku, apdinu olarunanga... Yen Jeevitha ennaya pottu saavadikira ipdi...

Meanwhile, a white Toyota fortuner started to fetch in a high speed to hit Tharun...

Tharun couldn't hear the sound of the car as his thoughts were completely on his Sweetheart and her safety...

When the car was exactly about to hit him, he turned back and was shocked... In that fraction of the moment, Jeevitha pulled him at high pace to their rightwards and both of them whirled for thrice and it was a narrow escape...!!!💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
21.9K 637 58
ஒருவனின் வாழ்வில் காதல் செய்யும் மாய விளையாட்டை பற்றிய கதை
354K 11.1K 48
"புஜ்ஜி உங்க பையன் இம்சையே தாங்க முடியல, இதுல இன்னொருத்தர் வேறயா? சாப்பிடுறதுக்கு பஜ்ஜி வேணும்னா செஞ்சு தர்றேன். ப்யாரி பச்சி பிஸினஸ் எல்லாம் கிடையாத...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...