The Bleeding Heart

By Palakvarshney

Short Story on Rishmi More

The Bleeding Heart
The Bleeding Heartđź’” 2
The Bleeding Heart đź’” 3
The Bleeding Heart đź’” Part 4
The bleeding heart đź’” 6
The Bleeding Heart đź’” 7
The Bleeding Heart đź’” 8

The Bleeding Heart đź’”Part 5

1K 42 27
By Palakvarshney

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

So the episode started with someone slapping Malishka. Malishka felt her cheek was burning. Before Malishka could see who slapped her.  She felt her other cheek burning. Malishka then see that Neelam is slapping her.

Lakshmi and Shalu goes to Rishi's Room.

Neelam: (angrily shouting)  How dare you Malishka to put my son life in danger.  I thought you were in love with my son, but today I got to know that you never loved him.

Malishka: (Crying and Angry but tries to hide her anger) No Aunty you are wrong.  I love Rishi,I really love Rishi that's why I did all this.  Karishma Aunty please explain her naa.

But Karishma didn't said anything.

Neelam: (angrily) If you ever loved him then you had never putted his life in danger but you did. It is the proof that you never loved, you are only obsessed with him.  You even stooped so low to win Rishi that you brought That fake pandit, told Lakshmi false things about you and Rishi. Or what proof you want to know that you are only obsessed with him. 

Now Malishka had enough of her. 

Malishka : (crying )  Enough...Enough of you guys. You know what now I am feeling lucky that I didn't married to Rishi.  You know  why guys because you all think about you like a selfish person. You all are saying that I am wrong but any of you asked why. No no one asked but I will tell you... Because I  loved Rishi, I always loved Rishi... I accept I did wrong, I did very wrong but you all forgot... I am the one who made Rishi agreed for marriage with Lakshmi.  You Aunty (pointing on Neelam) You asked me to convince Rishi but did you thought for once How I would have feeled. No you didn't aunty but still I convinced Rishi.  I saw him getting married, everyone was enjoying but any of you thought about me that time.... How's much I was feeling pain like someone was stabbing my heart continuously. But I silently beared everything. That time no one saw my sacrifice but now everyone is seeing my mistakes, my crimes, my madness. Ayush please tell me Can you see Shalu marrying someone else infront of you. ( Ayush got shocked hearing this as he didn't expect that Malishka know about it but saying frankly he can't see Shalu without someone else not even in dream)  Don't be shocked Ayush I know you love Shalu a lot.  And I know your answer then how can you all expect from me that I can bear to see my love with someone else. I accept I did wrong, I did very wrong but for whom...  for Rishi. I did everything to get my love back.  I know I hurted Lakshmi a lot but I initially liked her a lot but love made me blind but today my blindfold is took off and I know now that Rishi van never be mine.... So I will go away but please guys try to think that in all this mess neither I was wrong nor Lakshmi.  Wrong was your behavior with both of us.  I loved you all like my family but Sometimes People falls for wrong people.  Same happened with me and Lakshmi. Now I won't say anything more and I going away for forever. After today You All will never see my face again.....

Saying this Malishka left. 

All are again shocked including Karishma, Sonia, Neelam, Ayush,  Rishi.

Neelam Point of view,

I have never thought that I could do this much wrong with two pure souls.  One turned evil because of my stupidity and other is suffering from heartbreaks because of me.  How could I had done this to these two girls.  I am big culprit of Lakshmi and Malishka.

Lakshmi she always saved my son's life and I always but blame on him. But I always insulted her,  her parent's upbrings, her values, her sister.  Always called her a gold digger.  How can I be so wrong. My parent's never give me such values and upbring.

No I have to rectify my mistakes.....

Neelam's Point of view ended.

Ayush Point of view,

How I changed so much,  I blamed Lakshmi for everything small things. I blamed her for Mami's accident, blamed her for hiding food bags, blamed her for changing my sister.  I even called her Characterless and attention seeker.  I  always blamed her without asking her Why she had signed those divorce papers. Shalu told right every story has two aspect and I didn't hear her side of story and always think that my point of view and my side of story is right. Shalu....  Even I misbehaved with Shalu too.  Told her so much bad. She always tried to told me the truth but I always badmouth her. And Malishka she also told the truth.  We never saw how much pain she had incurred in all these process. Seeing your loved ones marrying infront of our eyes is like dying thousands times. I always bad mouthed her for coming between Rishi bhai and Lakshmi Bhabhi but never tried to see her Point of view. I didn't deserve forgiveness of any of three. I didn't.....

Ayush Point of view ended.

Virender Point of view

I always regarded Lakshmi, Shalu and Malishka as my daughters but I did wrong with trio.  Lakshmi tried to tell me the truth but I didn't heared her. I blamed her that she is gold digger, characterless, even put the blame of hiding food bags. I never tried to hear Point of view just blamed her like anything. I stooped so low, today I am ashamed of myself. And Malishka said right we all are selfish... I never tried to saw her pain. We never thought about her nor Lakshmi... I  have to apologize to both of them.

Virender Point of view ended.

Karishma Point of view,

I am not a good mom at all.  All this happened with my daughter and I didn't understand, I really failed as a mother. And Lakshmi she give Ahana a feel of a mother, love of a mother.  But what I did with Lakshmi, Always make her life a hell, blamed her always, always spew venom against her.  I think I should apologize to her.

Karishma's point of view ended.

Sonia Point of view,

I think Malishka said right, we are always selfish. We never valued anyone feelings. I always behaved badly with Lakshmi....  Bhabhi,  I think I should change my attitude with her.  Yes, I will mend my relationship with bhabhi. I will change myself for good.

Sonia Point of view ended.

Rishi eyes are filled with tears and his vision become blurry because of it.

Rishi Point of view,

I am shocked with turn of events, my mom, malishka betrayed me. I never expected this from them.  I  like a fool always blamed her for betraying me but in reality I was the one who always betrayed her.  I accused her of divorcing me but if I have gone through the same, even I would have divorced her but she did under Malishka's pressure.  She even tried to talk to me in Court but I didn't listen to her. I am a fool,  a very big fool.  I don't deserve to be alive, I should die,  I blamed her of being pregnant with someone else.  How could I think like that for Lakshmi. She protected my sister but I  failed miserably to protect her. I failed as a husband and as a brother. I am the worst person on this earth. 

And talking about Malishka.... from teenage time we are together, she loves me like a mad, she even let me marry someone else for my safety but I never noticed her pain. She used to shout to take out her pain but I even scolded her for that too.  She was my friend atleast but I failed as a friend tooo.  I am a big failure,  A big failure.  But I can't lose Lakshmi, I will not let her go... I will stop her and will rectify my every mistake. Yes I will.....

Rishi Point of view ended.

That's it for today guys.

The next two part will be interesting.

I know that This part is boring and many of you aren't is support of Malishka but if we think rationally even she let go his love to save him from markesh dosh which is very difficult to let your love go and marry someone else infront of your eyes. So I think both Malishka and Lakshmi had suffered. But I had no offense against anyone thought or feeling.  So please forgive me if I hurted anyone unintentionally🙏🙏🙏. And I want to thank everyone for your great support guys, Thank you so much guys.

Due to story, there may three or four more chapters, so I hope you guys will not have any problem with it.

And as always suggestion are always welcome. 

Till the next update bye guys 👋
Take Care  👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1K 10
A short story on our beloved ABHISHAđź’›
5.7K 459 3
Pure fiction, TS on Anuseena, Kareena, Rajma, Karishpa, Cheetosh..
82K 5.6K 52
Short story on Abhimaan