Lost in time ( On hold as wel...

By Swimming_111

What would will happen when the unknown twin sister to Hope Mikaelson's finally meets her family for the very... More

Summary
The cast
Graphic Gallery
Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

455 13 0
By Swimming_111

(A/N: Third Person's POV  at Ric's Apartment )

" Hope, we have to get going." Klaus said through the door, to which got no response back.

" Why would she be there?" Hope mumbles out in confusion as Klaus over hears.

Klaus sighs in his mind knowing he'll just get half answered questions and walks away heading towards the call.

Klaus's mind spun with fear for his youngest whom he hasn't know for very long.  However he's fatherly instincts hold such protectiveness to his Little moon just as much as Hope.

" There has to be a way to save both my daughters." Klaus though to himself as the screams of his youngest in pain.

Mean while back inside Hope and Aurora's temporary room. Hope puts the last few things in her bag and she re-thinks her plan to make sure their dad doesn't go to New Orleans just yet.

With an sigh out bring Hope back into reality, she zips up her bag and throws it over her shoulder. 

With one more glance around the room, Hope walks out of the bedroom.  As she walks into the Main area of the apartment, she see Stefan looking emotionless with empty blood bags everywhere. 

" Great, ripper Stefan is here. That's just great."  Hope thought to Herself as she heads towards the car outside.

Upon Hope arriving at the car, she silently hops in. Were as Klaus saw the mixed emotions on his eldest daughter.

Klaus can't tell if she either is going to kill someone or she may cry, again. Maybe even both. Stefan hoped in the back a few seconds after Hope.

" What's wrong with her?" Stefan asked as he noticed his soulmate's twin in-stressed.

" It's a long story." Klaus said as he started the car and began to drive off.

While they drove out of town Hope began playing with her bracelet while looking out the window thinking the worst about what's happening to her twin. which makes her more revengeful. 

Stefan on the other hand could tell this had something to do with Aurora, which he felt a little confused about whether he cared enough about her or not.

" some mate bond." Stefan thought to himself for some reason.

( A/N: Meanwhile in New Orleans)

Aurora woke up and she hissed in pain from moving too fast. She noticed white bandage's all around her body, and soon she started to look around her surroundings. Aurora noticed she was in a cabin somewhere, she began to feel as if someone was flipping off the switch. 

"Stefan." Aurora thought to herself. 

Aurora tried to get up only to collapse on the wooden floor naked. Before Aurora could do anymore damage to herself, she heard footsteps walking towards her.  Aurora crawled to the nearest concern and hid, fearing Jonathan is near.  Aurora saw two men.

One on the left is a young man with brown-hair and brown eyes wearing a dark washed blue jacket.  A washed brown t-shirt and dark-denim wash jeans with a pair of black hiker boots. It reminded Aurora of an outfit she made MG and Klabe wear after losing a bet.

The one on the right has dirty blonde and Blue eyes, He wore a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt that showed off his neck tattoos.  He's also wearing a bright blue washed jeans with the same hiker boots.

" We can hear your heartbeat princess, we are the good guys." The leather jacket guy said as they looked at where they heard the heartbeat coming from.

They walked to were they knew she was hiding and both man keened down to her leave and Aurora was soon met with the two men looking at her as she backed away hitting her back in the process.

" We wouldn't hurt you." The brown's eyes said looking at this young woman who can't be much older than 18 years old who looks like she may pass out again or try to do a hit and run.

Which he can't see happening judging by all the Injuries she has.

" My name is Alec Hunter, princess." The leather jacket guy said, as he smiled at this young woman his best friend saved.

" My name is Jackson Kenner, I'm the one who brought you here." The brown eyed young man said as he spoke softly to this young woman. Aurora looked at both the man in front of her trying to hide her true emotions and put on her poker face. 

Aurora tries to speak her name nothing comes out, granted she would just lie and make up a name. 

" Jackson, I think her voice box is too damaged. Do you think Mary could use her witchy-vodo." Alec asked Jackson as he didn't take his eyes off the young woman.

Aurora looked slightly offended by Alec's comment which caused both of the men to chuckle at.

" Wichty-vodo?! Dame it! Another Damon Salvatore, why can't I just know one."  Aurora thought to herself as the pain grew but chose to ignore it and try to finger out where she was.

" You know magic is forbidden. Marcel would put us to death , he thinks there are no more wolves, we have to keep it that way. " Jackson said as Aurora bag ended her elbow on the wall as she tried to say something but nothing came out.

Aurora cursed out loud but as expected no sound came out. Aurora rubbed her elbow as pain burned through her body, not only from the gashes but now from her " funny bone."

" Whoa, princess. Don't start curing now you may never stop." Alec said to which Aurora just glared at him. Jackson chuckled at the interaction between the two. 

" Wait, if I'm in New Orleans . That mean younger Davina  can sense me  or maybe that's a year or so after she almost get  massacred? " Aurora thought herself as she tries to remember when Hope told her when Marcel found Davina in the Cemetery. 

Aurora made wide eyes as she realized she's naked in front of two men. Aurora started to try and cover her parts but the pain soon showed through her body making her flinch back and tightly shut her eyes.

" I don't remember being in this  damage the last time I  transformed  twice in one night." Aurora thought to herself. 

The two men realized what she was trying to do and Alec pulled off his jacket then gave it to her as she opened her eyes sending a weak but nonetheless a smile to his way saying thanks.  Which somehow made both men melt at the same time thinking what happened to this young woman.

Once Aurora put on the jacket which was a painful task to do, she wrapped her arms around her chest ignoring the pain she felt.

" I'm never going to miss another transformation again." Aurora thought to herself as she soon fell back into unconsciousness unable to fight the pain any longer.

Alec picked her up from the floor and put her  back on the bed, as he finished laying her down Jackson put back on the bracelet that was on her when he found her. 

Jackson looked at the engrave on the bracelet as Alec looked at what his best friend was looking at as well.

" Sisters by blood, friends by choice." Alec read out loud.

Jackson signed out loud.

" We should let her rest, Alec. At least we know she is part of the supernatural world." Jackson said as he patted his best friend on the back and walked outside.

Alec signed too as he put a blanket over the young women.

" Good night princess." Alec said as he walked out of the cabin following his best friend outside.

" The question is what is she and how does she know about Marcel?" Jackson asked as both of them looked at each other then out towards the water.

" Well she's one of us. I saw the birth-mark, the thing is I don't think she is just a werewolf, otherwise she should have held it already." Alec told Jackson  as he remembered seeing the birth-maker on her shoulder just like the rest of them.

Alec sighed as he could tell his best friend is thinking about more on the Marcel part then the young women.

" Look whatever she is and however she knows him, she needs our help to get better." Alec said as he tries to remind his best friend not to let revenge on Marcel overpower his good nature.

" I know. I'll revisit the topic another time. Right now let's focus on getting her better." Jackson sighed as he reassured his best friend.

They both nodded as they looked back inside to the young women, who was still unconscious. 

A/n:   Thank you for reading this chapter. Having amazing day/night/evening.

-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
35.6K 535 89
Nick Salvatore, adoptive son of Damon and Elena Salvatore. Nick hasn't always had it easy, when it comes to life. He goes to mystic falls high, where...
2.7K 107 8
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't take place in any of the seasons of Legacies. Hope became a tribrid, a...
82.1K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...