Natasha x y/n

By _that_one_lesbian_

y/n has a traumatic past, but is hoping to leave it behind. she falls head over heals for a fellow avenger. More

Info
HYDRA
The Avengers
A New Home
Ouch
Hiii
Where do I stay?
What?
Nightmares
Natasha
First Mission
Do over
Friends?
I'm ok
Help
Grocery store
Nat
What! No!
I'm Sorry
It's ok
Doing better
Mission?
We did it
Power?
Practice
Almost
Dude!
Headaches
It's almost over
Slip
It's over
Stay away
Solo
Us
a H.Y.D.R.A mission
Date night
Vent
Love
Panic
Dating?
My Dad?
Happy
John
John? no, I'm dad.
I'm back!
Back to normal
My face!
blehhh
What now?
Dream
Thank god
Boom
Tired
Shopping?
Party!
Hi
AHHHHH
AAAAAAAHHHHHH
5.4K READS
8.2K READS
SRTYHBVCXDERTY
63

Gone

201 3 0
By _that_one_lesbian_

Nat was going to be gone for 3 more days. I am thinking about how to say 'I love you too' to her "Natasha, I love you" I practiced "that sounds forced!" I groaned "I love you too" I tried again "ughhh" I groaned throwing a lamp at the wall, it reminded me of the vase I threw at the wall a fee months ago, I touched the tips of my fingers to the scar. Nat says it makes me look like a badass but to me it looks more like a shameful reminder. I didn't want to wait for Nat to come home, so u hung out with Tony.

"not funny" I groaned rolling my eyes "it's pretty funny" he laughed "how?!?!" I was sitting on the counter like usual "your pain my gain" he laughed "how do you gain from me tripping in the hallway?" I rolled my eyes "it's funny!" He yelled "no!" I yelled back storming out

I went to the living room to find thor struggling with the TV remote "thor?" I walked over and sat next to him, even when we were both sitting he towers over me. "AH my favorite mortal, lady y/n can you help me with the motion picture box?" He looked down at me "yeah, what do you want to watch?" I looked up at him then over to the TV  " I don't know?" He said very loudly " well when you figure it out come find me" I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I went to get a candy bar but thought for a moment "I probably shouldn't eat this" I said to myself putting it back and grabbing an apple

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, Bored and missing Nat. The door flew open and Nat fell onto the bed "y/n" she groaned laying on her back looking at the ceiling "hm?" I asked stroking her hair with my fingers "can you heal me? I little! It's nothing big but it hurts" she unzipped her suit and showed me her badly bruised side, it was just above her left hip. "Yeah" I smiled placing a hand over the bruised area, I healed it and wiped the blood from my nose. My side hurt a little, the same spot as her. I leaned over her and kissed her soft lips. "You weren't supposed to be back for a few more dabys, but I'm glad you came home early"   smiled kissing her again then laying beside her "I missed you" I smiled "I was gone for 1 day" she smiled " I love you" I looked over at her, she smiled and looked into my eyes "I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 222 35
With no memory of her life before S.H.I.E.L.D. Cassie has to team up with a group of known superhero's to save the world. She has to travel through p...
7.6K 284 13
While grieving the loss of her love. She finds another love. {editing this rn}
187 25 23
Natasha Romanoff always prided herself on her ability to leave a place and never look back, never forming attachments. For the past year she has been...
18.9K 387 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...