Dream

"yay!" I cheered as he picked me up. we got in the car and started driving, "what flavor are you getting princess?" he smiled looking back at me "umm, birthday cake!" I cheered "ok" he smiled. we got to the ice cream shop and he ordered our ice cream. he brought it back and we ate it under a tree at the park. we went home and he tucked me in. I woke up the next morning "y/n get up we are on a schedule" me mom ushered me out of bed

I shot up in bed, I was sweating. I pulled myself out of the dream before it escalated. I looked at the clock on my night stand '1:00 am' shit! I slept through the whole day! I missed lunch and dinner. I went down to the kitchen, I freaking starving. I entered the kitchen and looked around, suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I spun around throwing the person against the wall sending a kitchen knife pointing at their neck "Bucky!" I moved the knife back to the knife holder and let him down "you ok?" he asked walking over "yeah" I smiled taking an apple from the bowl. "are you sure? you missed lunch and dinner, we thought it would be best to let you sleep, was the that the right decision?" he also grabbed an apple, I shrugged "maybe" I wasn't sure "ok" he smiled "if you need anything ca-" he started "call you" I finished walking out. I went back to the bedroom and took a shower by the time I was finished it was 2:00 "ughhhh" I groaned "what the hell do I do now" I whispered, after a bit I decided to go ahead and go on my morning run. I started the usual run, letting my thoughts take over. my father was so kind to me, at night sometimes I heard them fighting. but my mom loved him, she cared for the us! she cared for my two faced father! she cared for me! but I didn't get the childhood I deserved! I should have gotten the chance to make friends, or try dumb things like climb trees during hide and seek but instead I climbed trees to hide from cops. my father had no right to rip that away from me! it is unfair and no one should go through that. I found myself back at the door I left from "over so soon" I groaned "soon? you ran it five times" tony laughed "really?" I smiled out of breath "I guess I was a little out of it" I shrugged walking over to him "a little?" he smiled "yeah" I gave him a confused look "I called your name every time you ran past" he raised his eye brows "sorry" I shrugged walking past him and walked inside "wait, y/n, wait" he ran up to me "what?" I turned around to face him, I was slightly shorter than him "is something wrong?" he asked placing a hand on my shoulder "no?" I half smiled "you sure?" he smiled as we started walking again "yeah, I'm sure" I smiled "ok" he walked down the opposite hall as me. I got back to the bedroom when my phone rang, it was Nat. panic took over my body for a moment before I heard a soft "hello?" her voice was soft and kind "hi" I smiled to myself "I'm coming home early" I could hear her smile through the phone "yay" I cheered "see you soon?" she giggled "yeah" I beamed "ok, bye y/n" she said before hanging up "bye" I mumbled.