š‡šŽš’š“ š‚š‹š”š! genshin im...

By yyanqing

ā THE HOST CLUB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. āž ( šŸ²š—„š—˜š—˜š—­š—˜ + š—”š—Ÿš—•š—˜š——š—¢ š—« š—™š—˜š— !š—„š—˜š—”š——š—˜š—„ ) ā” MODERN AU... More

ļ¼Øļ¼Æļ¼³ļ¼“ ļ¼£ļ¼¬ļ¼µļ¼¢ļ¼
ļ¼°ļ¼¬ļ¼”ļ¼¹ļ¼¬ļ¼©ļ¼³ļ¼“ ļ¼
01 dirty mind, dirty mind
02 the sun's out of view
03 real pussy pleaser
04 i got a man but i want you
05 fuck me emo boy
06 my body is your party, baby
07 how to be a heartbreaker
ā”ā” STATUS i.
08 my little versailles
09 you said you might be into girls
10 i could be a better boyfriend than him
11 you look so happy when i'm not with you
12 would you do anything for me ?
13 mount everest ain't got shit on me
ā˜… shikanoin heizou
14 i miss you like a little kid
15 i see my reflection in your eyes
note.
16 i can fix all those lies
17 can we take this to your spot ?
18 i am the observer, i'm the witness of life
19 would you be my fucking boyfriend
20 i'll be there to love you right
ā”ā” STATUS ii.
21 yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool
22 and it's 2am and i'm cursing your name
23 the other woman
24 she loves the attention
25 if i was a rich girl
26 am i crazy? maybe we could happen
important notice !
27 august sipped away like a bottle of wine
28 i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy
30 i never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop i love so much
31 the skyline falls as i try to make sense of it all
32 i think i like it when it rains
33 down on the west coast, they love their movies
34 i might kill my ex, not the best idea
35 heaven knows i'm miserable now
ā”ā” STATUS iii.
36 what if i told you that i've fallen?
37 but you haven't seen my man
38 i'm a jealous, jealous, jealous girl
39 confess i loved you from the start
40 eyes don't lie
important note.
41 do you have to let it linger ?
42 when you go away i still see you
43 lady, running down to the riptide
44 'cause you and i, we were born to die
45 if i want her i'mma steal her

29 i just want to see you shine 'cause i know you are a stargirl

8.7K 435 258
By yyanqing

and i shouldn't cry, but i love it, starboy.
i just want to see you shine 'cause i know you are a stargirl.
THE WEEKND, LANA DEL REY

CHAPTER 29  HORRIBLE FEELING CALLED 'SICKNESS'

the first winter vacation for college students was taking place as snowflakes continued to tumble from the night sky.

scaramouche and y/n's dorm door was slammed by the rest of the host club, causing scara to sigh as he heard the loud pounding from the entrance and several footsteps inside.

the first to rush in their direction was venti, who had a smirk on his face and appeared to have something up his sleeve. "it's finally winter, and i have a plan, scaramouchie and y/n—" he paused as his eyes fell on you.

scaramouche was wiping your forehead with a moist towel while your eyelids drifted shut and you were sweating excessively. naturally, kazuha responded right away and went into the kitchen to prepare a decent soup.

while they were distracted, heizou came over to them, a worried look on his face, and questioned, "when did she start becoming sick?"

"earlier, i hadn't noticed until she had passed out." he replied, remembering the precise moment when he wanted to question you about something till he sensed you weren't okay, and then suddenly you simply passed out on the spot.

naturally, he had to dispute your idiotic refusal to accept his assistance as you tried to persuade him that you won't need it and can handle things on your own. scaramouche took care of you in the end, eventually.

the host club was looking at you anxiously when you opened your eyes after sighing in frustration at the dozen eyes that were staring at you. at this, you rolled your eyes and said, "give me a break and quit gazing at me."

venti swiftly returned scaramouche's stare as the boy questioned, "what were you saying earlier?" the two-braided youngster replied, "supposed to throw a winter celebration for us this week, but it won't be the same while y/n is unwell."

when kazuha ultimately came back, he brought you a bowl of soup and went to sit beside your bed. he had a comforting smile on his face when he saw that you had awakened. you grinned back at him and snatched the soup from him.

you grabbed a spoonful of the soup with the spoon and blew it quietly, "but you people could simply celebrate without me, you know." clearly, the others did not agree with this.

xiao finally remarked, savoring a cookie he had discovered on the counter, "it's a club party, everyone needs to be there." venti nodded in agreement, saying, "yeah, so get well first then we'll also celebrate since you had survived this horrible feeling called 'sickness'."

as you gazed at them while eating quietly, it was clear from their looks that they wanted you to be there. specifically, you.

"okay, i'll try to get better then we can go celebrate." you caved in, earning a grin from venti, and then he flung himself at you, almost dropping your soup in hand as you wheezed in shock.

his arms folding over you as he couldn't have cared less that you are sick, "we'll host the greatest celebration than the others!" he cheered, smiling while kazuha immediately pulled him away from you.

"now now, she needs to rest. how about we leave her be." kazuha spoke up, standing up from the bed and hauling venti out of the room and to the living room. the others gave a 'get well soon' prior to following right behind the two.

before scaramouche could leave, he turned his consideration back to you and ensured, "are you certain being all alone?" you took one more spoonful of the soup and nodded your head.

"i'll simply call you guys when i need something, have fun." you smiled, garnering a murmur of understatement from scara as he walked away, leaving you on your own to blissfully slumber alone.

when scaramouche arrived in the living room, he saw that venti had laid down his uno cards on the coffee table while the others watched him do so while xiao was in the kitchen preparing what appeared to be his almond tofu.

you finally woke up from your fantastic sleep after a few hours. you looked at the 2:33 am displayed on the clock on your nightstand. blinking, you noticed how long you had been asleep.

then you observed that the lights in the living room were still on, which made you wonder if your friends had left or if they had another sleepover at your dorm. disregarding the fact that you are still sick by getting out of bed and hurriedly going to the other room.

you peak your head and see the boys asleep on the floor or on the couch, even scaramouche was not in his bed, but on the couch. being aware that the boy would want you to have the space to yourself and to relax alone.

venti slept out on the opposite couch with his head on xiao's lap, while xiao dozed off quietly with his head resting on the armrest. albedo and aether occupied the floor with a sleeping mattress that they certainly need to return to their dormitories and get it.

heizou relaxed by sitting on the floor and resting his head on the couch as he slept off. where is kazuha, you wonder? the boy sat at one of the stools in the kitchen with a book close by while he read.

prior to approaching him to inquire as to why he was still awake, there was a cup of tea in front of him as well. being aware of your presence seconds earlier, the boy spoke before you could respond.

"shouldn't you be sleeping, y/n?" he questioned, still engrossed in his reading as he turned to the next page. you approached him and sat down next to him, shrugging your shoulders in reply.

"resting gets exhausting, and i was wondering why the lights were still on. now why are you still awake at this time?" you go to address him, looking at him while he shut his book, taking part in the discussion between both of you.

her e/c eyes met with his red ones. with an enigmatic expression on his face, he answered, "i knew you would wake up at approximately this time and i'd believe you would need company."

the girl sitting next to him was a little taken aback by how kind he was and was somewhat stunned. she replied, "thank you, but you don't really need to," when all of a sudden kazuha rummaged in his pants and brought out a piece of paper.

"a secret admirer ordered me to give you this." he stated as he placed the folded paper on the counter. he knew you were already perplexed by this, especially the phrase 'secret admirer.' so he moved the paper closer to you.

at some point, kazuha added, "it's a boy from the university café, he wanted to approach you however got too nervous to even consider doing as such." you grabbed the paper and hastily opened it; within was a contact number.

END OF CHAPTER 29 !

new mysterious additional character added <3 hint: he's not released yet and deff not cyno
chapter written; july 5 2022

OKAY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR NEARLY A MONTH AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT, i'm going through my umbrella academy phase (ben hargreeves) since s3 just dropped recently and i had been occupied these past few weeks. i'll update my heizou fic as well this week !!! thank you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.6K 40
怀怀āŗ 怀"You're all that I want.."怀 Ėš + . * 怀怀怀怀怀 āœ¦ . 怀āŗ 怀怀 .āŗ 怀怀 Ėš 怀怀. * 怀怀 āœ¦ éœ‡ćˆćŒę­¢ć¾ć‚‰ćŖ恄 . +怀āŗ 怀 . * 怀怀怀 . āŗ 怀 怀怀...
9.2K 312 20
ā•”ā•ā• ā‰Ŗ Ā°āˆĀ° ā‰« ā•ā•ā•— ā į“€ŹŸŹŸ ÉŖ į“…į“‡źœ±ÉŖŹ€į“‡į“… į“”į“€źœ± į“›į“ Źœį“€į“ į“‡ į“€ ŹŸÉŖį“›į“›ŹŸį“‡ į“›ÉŖį“į“‡ į“›į“ į“Źźœ±į“‡ŹŸźœ°. Ź™į“œį“› ÉŖ į“‡É“į“…į“‡į“… į“œį“˜ źœ°ÉŖÉ“į“…ÉŖÉ“É¢ źœ±į“į“į“‡į“É“į“‡ į“‡į“ į“‡É“ Ź™į“‡į“›į“›į“‡Ź€. āž ā•šā•ā• ā‰Ŗ Ā°āˆĀ°...
1.8K 59 11
慤ą£­ 慤慤ׂ 慤 慤Ė‘ć…¤ 慤ŪŸ 慤ā‚Š ā™” ā”€ ā š–š”š² ššØ šˆ š­š”š¢š§š¤ šØšŸ š²šØš® š°š¢š­š” ššš§š² š¬šØš§š ? āž ā”€ ā š–ššš¢š­. š–š”ššš­...? āž ŪŖ Ė‘ š“‚‚...
826K 43.2K 126
"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fall from grace. Is that all you'll see wh...