Red Lover (Mikaela Hyakuya x...

By CuteFireFlareon

I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Pl... More

2- Followers
3- Faction Start
4- Eyes
5- Humans
6- Meetings
7- Experiments
8- Brothers
9- Baby
10- Father
11- Negotiation
12- Home
13- Shopping
14- Personality
Stolen Human Files of the Leaders
15- Strange Adoption

1- Adopted

130 3 1
By CuteFireFlareon

I can't give any official credit for the cover art since I was linked to zerochan, so I'm very sorry. This one is obviously just a screenshot of Lest in the anime.

I didn't give the youngest brother an official name in the other one, but his name is Masura here.

"Mama!"

A chilling scream was released from the young child and she shook in fear. Being only six years old, she wasn't aware of what to be afraid of or act without her parents guidance, but she couldn't help quivering at the spot she stood.

The scream made the said mother turn while three other boys ran up the stairs to the source.

"P-Papa... he's hurt... stop hurting him more!" The young girl yelled as she cried. Her mother held a knife as she stood over the bloody, barely breathing body of her own husband.

"(Y/n)..." Her Mother was surprised before glaring. "I see. Then I'll just get rid of you too." "Mama?" She was confused but the door slammed open and the handle that was luckily facing the mother had been jammed right into her gut, making her kneel over in pain.

"Fuck..." She gasped, realizing she had been slightly winded while the little girl had shivered, unable to move her feet.

"(Y/n)!" The middle brother yelled as he ran to her. The other two were terrified and the youngest quickly ran to get the closest phone while the oldest disarmed his mother.

A month after the incident, the little girl was hardly respondent to others and made sure to stay close to at least one brother at a time. Other kids at school despised the behavior because she kept everyone away who approached from her brothers, who were fairly popular. However, the three were happy to keep her close and argued against anyone they heard back talking the young girl.

They were put in an orphanage, and after five weeks, the oldest, the one with silver hair, was adopted. He tried to argue and have the people adopt his siblings too but they insisted on only having him, threatening that he'd be left to rot if he didn't join them. So instead, he gave the young girl a small item to remember him while his brothers assured they'd take care of her.

Just three days after that happened, as the young girl was finally starting to verbally talk to her brothers out of fear of them leaving her too, the youngest brother was adopted. He also tried to bring the other two but they had just apologized and said they could only take in one kid. When asked why him, he was simply told that he looked like the best behaved one.

Reader POV- Present Day

"Go with Lest?" I stared up at the people who were here. Lest smiled and nodded.

"Yes! Come on! You can come with us!" I looked up at the people. I thought and spoke. "Excuse me, Mr and Mrs person." They knelt down to me and smiled. "Yes? What's wrong sweetie?" "I want to know two things please!" "Of course. What's wrong?" I held Lest's hand and spoke. "I'm happy, but why chose us?" "Well, we see great potential in you both. That's all." I smiled and nodded. "Can I get everything from here? And say goodbye to the other orphans here?" They smiled and nodded. "Of course. We want you happy and you need your belongings." I smiled and nodded.

"Okay! Come on Lest! Let's pack up!" He was happy and nodded. His hair was currently mixed up. The red and white of his hair weren't split down the center, but he did have strands of his hair easily mixed through his short hair.

They had done as asked, letting us say our goodbyes to the orphanage before taking us to their home.

"Could you two promise to cooperate with us?" "Okay! Just don't separate us!" Lest told them and they nodded. They smiled and pat our heads, bring us to two connected rooms.

"These are your rooms. And this door in the middle is connected. So you can open it and see each other whenever you'd like." We nodded as we smiled. I was happy and Lest smiled when he saw. We had dropped off our small bags and shown a tour of the pure white home.

"Please keep the house clean too. We don't want it messy." "Right! We will!" I told them and they nodded. They smiled and were happy to hear.

"Here's your dinner." We were confused when we realized the two different dishes and Lest spoke.

"Why are they different?" "We're just trying to expand what you like after hearing what you ate while you were at the orphanage." We nodded and ate after as the two adults smiled and watched.

"Thank you..." I mumbled after eating and they smiled. "Of course. You two are now our kids after all." We nodded and smiled. They seemed satisfied that the food had made us happy and ate after us.

15 years later

"(Y/n)." "Yes? What do you need brother?" We were both stoic as we spoke calmly.

I lifted up my goggles and pulled down the mask I wore while working. We were raised to speak the way we had individually spoke and he smirked.

"What are you working on there?" "Our weapons. I've made it so they can use our blood for even more power. Yours is a gun. Mine is a scythe." I told him as I picked up mine. He was confused and I showed him.

"See? I've personally made it so mine drained some blood through vines. It's connected to my brain too, so it stops draining when I've believed I got enough power from it." I told him, expressionless. He nodded and sighed.

"You just woke up and immediately make our weapons stronger? You're definitely something, little (Y/n)." I was confused and spoke. "What are you talking about? Do you mean that what I had done was worthless, brother?" He smiled and shook his head.

"No. I appreciate what you had done (Y/n). Truly. I'm just surprised." He pat my head and I looked at him.

"Also, what do you mean that I just woke up? It's been 5 years." I told him, confused but still blankly, and he nodded. I was sitting on my knees and it was the only chance he had to look down at me.

"Yes, I know. I just don't understand why you won't drink human blood." "I don't want Shinya and Masura to hate me..." I mumbled and he sighed. He hesitated before nodding. "Right..." "They're not far, brother. They... they have to be here still..." "I know..." He got closer to me before holding me in his chest and I was surprised.

"Lest?" It was an unconsciously done act that I quickly realized and slightly panicked, grabbing his sleeve and mumbling. "I... I mean..." "You don't have to keep calling me brother. I'd prefer if you went back to calling me Lest." I stared and sighed. I hugged him back and mumbled.

"The scientists don't want us to..." "The scientists will die if you ask of me." I stared and just silently hugged him. He nodded and sighed. "Alright (Y/n). I won't do anything." I nodded and we backed up. I stared down and Lest stared at me as I got up, now about twice his height.

"Let's go out. The world is nearly going to be frozen. Let's enjoy it while we can." I nodded and put the scythe inside my hoodie pocket. Lest got in casual clothes too and smiled.

"Mother. Father. We're going out." "Be back before midnight." We nodded and left, getting our shoes on once we were off the elevated platform.

Lest walked with his cane, pretending he just had it for the aesthetic of his clothes.

The world was still normal and some people seemed disgusted by us, judging us as we walked.

Lest simply smirked as we walked around. I looked around and sighed. We walked to a restaurant, and while being catered, the staff and other patrons were talking, rather loudly, about us. I sighed and spoke clearly.

"Brother..." "They think we're in a relationship and that I'm a kid. How foolish." He smirked and they went silent.

"Yeah, try being calmer about talking behind our backs. I don't appreciate my sister being back talked. I'm also older than her, just short. So shut it before I silence you all myself." He smirked and I sighed. I looked at him and he turned back to me, smirking.

"So what first?" "I've got it ready, brother. Whenever you're ready as well." He nodded as he smirked. "Two years. By then, we should all be ready. You've gotta join me too though." I nodded and looked at the cane.

"Test that works first. Then we'll fully decide." He nodded and sighed. Other people were confused and scared as we spoke before I smiled.

"It'll be a friendly surprise for mother and father's adoption anniversary." "Yes. It shall be. We do have to thank them for taking us in." I nodded as we got our food and drinks. He smirked over the rest of the restaurant and spoke.

"What? Did you all think we were talking about some sort of illegal activity?" He was clearly being cocky and I sighed. We just had a casual conversation, disguising our plan with things we'd do for the scientists.

I smiled to Lest and he smirked as we walked around.

"You do need a boyfriend." "You just want someone to fight Lest. Someone to lecture that isn't bland like me." He shrugged but nodded.

"Yes. But I also want you to find someone who will make you happy." I nodded as I sighed.

"Still. I can only hope Shinya and Masura are okay." He smiled, mumbling as he looked up to the sky. I nodded and we went to a familiar park soon. We were unconsciously brought here and I looked around, eyes widening for a second. Lest sighed when he recognized the place too and spoke.

"This park..." "We should just get back home." I quickly told him as I turned. He hesitated and spoke under his breath but intentionally clearly enough for me to hear.

"I'll renovate it myself... So you don't have to remember." I looked down at him when he returned to my side and sighed.

"Brother, I... I didn't mean to turn away so quickly..." "I'm not upset and I won't tell them. We didn't even mean to go there." He quickly assured me and I nodded.

We got home quickly and the scientists spoke when we got to the main room.

"I hope you two behaved." "Yes. We both behaved and I expect no extra scars on my sister." They nodded and smirked as I stayed silent. Lest just glared at them while I stared down at the floor.

"Seraph. Have you made the weapons?" "I believe so. Brother must test his however, as I wasn't able to." They glared but Lest put his arm in front of me and spoke calmly.

"I willingly made sure she didn't have to test it herself because I wished to test mine myself." He told them sternly and I looked.

"Brother..." The two glared but nodded and spoke. "Very well. Test it sooner or later." They scoffed and he nodded. He walked with me back to my room and he whispered.

"What is my weapon again?" "It's a gun. At the bottom specifically." I told him and showed him the blueprints. He nodded as he quickly understood them.

"I see. Yes. I recommend we both keep a sword on us to be careful." "Okay. I'll make them. What sort of sword would you like?" He thought before speaking.

"Hm... a rapier should be fine. Normal handle with the curved backing and the point between the blade and handle could be a small circular shape." I nodded and looked before mumbling.

"I'll... either say katana or rapier as well." He nodded and smiled. "I'd say let's go with both. We can keep each other safe and it'll be clear to others that we are siblings. And we will be keeping each other safe. I'll keep you safe, you keep me safe." I was surprised and looked at him.

"Brother..." "That okay with you?" I nodded nervously and felt a small, barely noticeable smile. He did notice though and I spoke calmly.

"I like the idea Lest. I'm... I'm happy to go along with it. So thank you for caring about me, Lest." He nodded and smiled, patting my head. "Of course (Y/n). You're my sister. And I want you happy and safe." He nodded and hugged me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...
4.5K 152 18
Mikayuu Assassin AU WARNING: Minor swearing, mentions of violent weapons I DO NOT OWN SERAPH OF THE END OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS Yuichiro Amane is th...
988 144 30
Most people assume Miu is a timid, shy girl, but actually she's quite a down to earth kind of gal. She grew up in the Hyakuya orphanage alongside wit...
103K 3.5K 28
The vampires and humans are nearing the end of their last battle. Things look dire for the humans, even with Mikaela fighting by their side on behal...