2- Followers

Lest's POV

"(Y/n)..." I was wrapped in layers of fur and clenched my fists. The scientists stared and spoke, them only being alive still from taking the same blood they replaced ours with.

"The seraph must find subjects that'll be loyal to you more efficiently than she did before now. We also have reason to believe being here will allow her to predict the future, as she seems to have done so in her dreams on occasion in the past. This cryogenic chamber allows her to sleep without disturbance. She won't even feel hunger while she's here, since neither of you can age anymore due to the vampiric blood, so she'll hold onto that worthless hope of hers. However, the seraph blood freezes you rather quickly here, so be cautious." I looked at them as they stared down at her.

Their breaths condensed but they were in their simple lab coats and barely seemed to feel the cold. I, however, felt like I was freezing as I stayed here. I took a look back at (Y/n) where it seemed like she was sleeping in what looked to be an ice coffin.

"Cameras will be in-" "I'm still coming in often. (Y/n) is my sister, and I won't leave her here." They looked at me but nodded.

"Don't think of freezing yourself." I nodded until (Y/n)'s lips barely parted but her voice was clear.

"A plane crash is to happen soon near Sekimo Airport. The golden haired Japanese woman is your main focus. Please save all you can. The people in first class are of least importance loyalty-wise."

I looked at her before nodding.

"I see. I'll leave now (Y/n)." I followed the scientists out, leaving the coats at checkpoints before rushing to Sekimo.

Once I returned and had confirmed the loyalty of everyone here, showing them (Y/n) and making it clear to them that she decided to save them.

The golden haired woman stared before she turned and looked at me, holding her bloody left arm with her slightly less bloody right hand. Her kimono was stained red, black, and slightly seared off at her sleeves and some loose fabric of her obi.

"This seraph sister of yours... Why is she-" She flinched with her pain and I spoke. "She's frozen to do her predictions. They happen in her sleep. This makes it more clear for who I should save. Now, will you accept eternity for her gracefully deciding to save you, or will you bleed out?" I scowled and tapped my cane once while I impatiently tapped my feet too.

She nodded first after taking a quick look.

"I'll do it. I'll be loyal to you and the seraph." I nodded and spoke once everyone else nodded.

"Let's go. Your wounds have frozen over. My blood is prepared for you. Drink it and you'll be transformed. May hurt, but you'll be immortal after." I explained and they were silent as they followed until I heard a familiar echo.

"Burning school." We each looked before I rushed.

"Continue (Y/n). I'm listening."

"Endangered children at Kasmiao... long black haired man left there... Pedophile." She sounded pained before continuing. "Baby blue haired child in most danger... Save everyone please..."

"I understand." I nodded and turned to the humans here.

"You've got your first chance to prove loyalty. Let's go." I rushed and they panicked as they followed. I stared and forced my blood down their throats before going.

Though she was struggling with my blood still, the golden haired woman followed behind me first as we left.

At the school, we were late and found it already burning. I scowled and ran in.