JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

Od Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... Více

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

1.7K 67 23
Od Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

You: "From now on I want you guys to find a job."

The villains: "What?"

All eyes are fixated on you once you told them your resolution. Some are still processing your words while a few of them wonder why you brought that up. Everyone's seated by the long dinner table, most plates already empty.

It turned out there was still enough pizza for everybody, from which you ordered yesterday. And the villains didn't complain having it again, especially those who never really tasted one in their entire life before. After you finally cleaned up most of the building with the help of the others this morning, you thought you'll have lunch at the dining room right after. The garden and all outside of the mansion's property still need some work done, and the attic as well now that you think about it. It does give you some strange vibes ever since you got here so you're fine avoiding that one. You'll worry about that for some other time. Right now, you have some things to settle.

You: "Did I stutter?"

Wamuu: "In other words, you want us to find work human?"

Diavolo: "But didn't we agree on not exposing ourselves to the public as much as possible."

Kira: "Exactly."

True you did have a conversation about said topic when they arrived. But really, what else are you supposed to do? You're still a student with a part time job in a cafe after all, at some point there will be more trouble than you would ask for if you have to keep buying a lot of food and other necessities. Not to mention, some furniture as well as tools. It will only be a matter of time until you can say goodbye to all the savings. There are eleven? Ten? Ten and one person with an alternate identity other than yourself in this household, and if they think you can keep up with everything by yourself without their help? Well. Then they got the most unrealistic expectations of you. You were not even able to take care of yourself sometimes.

You: "I know, I'm still aware we did. But if you guys don't want to starve because of hunger then be my guest. Ahh... You guys don't necessarily need food now that I remember."

You point over to the immortal beings on the other end of the table.

You: "But still! If I offer you a place to stay, then it's the least you can do. Especially if you're also whining to me about your rooms not fitting your standards."

(E/c) fixate on a certain blonde vampire who dragged you to his room the last day. He swallows his wine and looks around at everyone before his golden eyes land back at you seemingly offended.

Dio: "What are you looking at me for?! I can't be the only one who thinks that!"

Ignoring his dramatic huff you continue, gesturing to all of the guys.

You: "I don't need roommates or anyone else who shares the same home with me, just to leave me all the work to pay for everything! Been there, don't want it."

Pucci: "I guess that's a fair point. You took us in despite your knowledge that we're not the best of people and deal with us on a daily basis."

Kars: "Indeed. So what do you want to suggest human?"

You: "I don't know, find a job where you guys think you'll be good at or you think you'll have the most of fun. I don't really care where you work at, as long you'll earn something. Actually I heard there's a lot of job advertisements in our area.. maybe you can take a look around."

You point out, remembering a few places that are still looking for more workers. Maybe you'll also take a look online later after you studied for the exam tomorrow. Did you remember that there's an exam you had to study for just this morning? Yes. Did you not study at all up until now? Yes. Are you going to get distracted anyway when you'll be trying to focus and stuff in as much information into your brain as possible on the last day before school? Most definitely. If you'll fail that one then at least you tried.

Diego: "What are you thinking about (f/n)?"

You: "I just remembered I have an exam tomorrow..."

Valentine: "I'm guessing you're going to study then?"

You: "I'll try. I'm going to my room for the rest of the day and don't call for me if it's not important."

With that said you get up and move upstairs leaving the villains to themselves downstairs.
They share a few glances and wait until they're sure you're out of earshot range.

Santana: "What is an exam?"

Diego: "Just something where you'll get tested in school to get a grade. Bullshit if you ask me."

Santana: "School.. Do they have to fight if they get tested?"

Pucci: "No they have to write an exam in a certain subject, to test their knowledge."

Dio: "Don't remind me about it, I might've gotten the best grades but writing exams for my law degree back then wasn't fun either."

Dio recalls after he took another sip of his wine, a frown etching on his face. Remembering the old days where his younger self was under the Joestar family's care.

Esidisi: "Well if the human is so keen getting us to do some work why not do it? It does get quite boring doing nothing here after all."

The Pillarman leisurely leans back in his chair before he brings up a suggestion.

Esidisi: "We should find something quickly to surprise them hehe."

Kira: "But we need some fake identities in order to not rise to much suspicion. Like they said one time, we are "famous animated characters." And if we are known already, that means even in this world, my crimes as Kira Yoshikage will be recognized if they find out my identity."

A dark chuckle from the former boss of Passione made all the other males lift an eyebrow at him. His Stand appears beside him and places a device on the table in front of him.

Diavolo: "Leave that part to me..."

Santana: "Why do you have the human's search machine?"

Valentine: "Don't they need it to study? How did you even get it?"

Diavolo: "It will be over before they'll notice. Now let me do my thing! After I'm finished with the preparations today, come to my room for the results."

With a shrug Diego is the first to get up and leave, the others doing so not long after leaving Diavolo in the dark to do his work.

The blonde is a little conflicted while he takes a little stroll for fresh air outside once it has gotten dark. How could he full on fake his identity if there's a literal tail attached to him? Sure he was able to transform back fully human again, but ever since he got here it never truly worked so he stopped trying for some time before anything else would've happened. But maybe, just maybe if he's going to try it out again somewhere safe he might end up getting his control back! The other Stand users are gaining their full abilities back so why not him?

Diego: "I Diego will have my full control over Scary Monsters again! And then I'll rub it into all their stupid faces. AND impress (y/n) as well for being the best DIO!"

Nodding to himself proudly he decides to walk into the woods close by, determined to use his powers and gain his control back. With that, he lets Scary Monsters do its thing.

Guy1: "Guys do we really have to do this..?"

Guy2: "C'mon don't be such a pansy! We'll just make our way through these woods and then we'll find that abandoned mansion and get a little souvenir!"

Guy1: "We have exams tomorrow remember? We shouldn't be out here this late..."

??: "Correction, you two have exams tomorrow."

Guy2: "Ugh yeah. You're really lucky, you don't have to write any exam and you'll still pass. Damn wish I was rich like you. Your parents give you anything..."

The guy looks over at his dark haired friend who let's out a deep sigh.

Ian: 'Yes anything... As long as I keep telling them something about this stupid mansion they're sending me to, to investigate. Seriously, what even is so special about this old thing?'

Guy1: "Wait! I-Isn't it that one old building that no one bought!? Some people said it's haunted... Why did I agree to this?!"

Guy2: "Seriously. Are you really believing that nonsense? There's no way it's haunted, there are no things such as ghosts or monsters! Right Ian?"

Ian: "I heard many things about it. My parents wanted to buy it once, no idea why. Get yourselves together, I've been on these grounds a few times already. There is no one here."

The boy rolls his blue eyes with a light scoff at the thought of someone actually having bought this property, let alone having something unnatural living there. The woman selling all of this also wasn't easy to bargain with. She wouldn't just want anyone to have it, at least that's what he heard when his parents tried to buy it off from her and failed. No matter how much money they would have thrown at her.
A sudden rustle made one them almost jump out of their skin.

Guy 1: "Did you guys hear that!?"

Guy 2: "Bro seriously? There's still some animals out here, so of course there's going to be some noise around."

His friend shakes his head, looking around frantically.

Guy 1: "Well haven't you noticed that ever since we came here it already was too quiet?"

Ian: "Maybe it was just some birds or something-"

Another rustle finally makes them halt in their tracks, simultaneously they turn their heads slowly towards the direction where the noise came from. Bright cyan blue eyes shine from the darkness and fixate on them, a low growl rumbling from the unknown beast.

Guy 1: "Oh god! No I'm outta here screw this!!!"

In a flash he hightails out of there, the other two not wasting time and following behind as fast as their feet can carry them once the thing roars furiously and gives chase. 

Diego: 'Fools! Don't they know running away from a predator, makes them more into a target?'

Diego's voice rings in his head, hot on their tail. The only reason why he's not catching up to them is because he wants to indulge into that chase just a little bit. He could've pounced and easily tore them apart but where's the fun in that? It has been a while after all and old habits die hard. Of course he's not going to kill them... He promised you after all, but they will learn to not walk into someone else's territory.

Guy 2: "What the hell is that thing?!"

Ian: "Fence!"

Hearing the exclamation, the reptile closes in on them faster. He can see the first one has already ran way ahead over the other two who are now getting ready to get over the fence.

Guy 2: "Shit we will never make it! It's gonna kill us! Wait but if..."

All of a sudden one of the targets shoves the other to the ground. The ravenette landing on the ground with a grunt upon impact.

Guy 2: "Sorry Ian! But one of us has to get out of here and I ain't gonna die tonight!"

The male climbs over the fence while Ian tries to move away quickly. He can't believe what just happened, he quickly tries to regain his footing but feels the air getting knocked out of his lungs, his sight getting fuzzy from the impact to his head. The dinosaur roars in victory after finally catching his prey, the promise of not hurting anyone seeming to have vanished momentarily in his mind. His jaws were about to clamp shut on the guy's head, only to recoil after a strange voice reminds him.

'Don't. You promised them.'

The whispering in his head snaps him out of his behavior.

Diego: 'What the- Who or what was that..?'

Gazing down again at the shaking form of the boy beneath his claws, he can't help but notice.

Diego: 'Huh? I know that smell from somewhere... It's that expensive smell (y/n) has on them after coming back from work.'

*~Time skip~*

Doppio: "Diego? Diego! Where is he... I have been searching around the mansion since forever. The boss has finished his work and he's the only one left I have to get before we can start the meeting!"

Doppio walks out the front door and into the dark of the night, maybe the blonde is outside after all. A yell for help can be heard from the woods, turning Doppio's attention towards the large trees. Not a moment later a dinosaur emerges with a guy trashing around in its jaws. At first Doppio was scared, though he calms down when the figure transforms back into the villain he was searching for.

Doppio: "Where were you? And what have you done?! You're bringing someone to the mansion? Don't you think that's bad!?"

Diego slaps a gloved hand over Ian's mouth to muffle his screams. The jockey replying nonchalantly.

Diego: "This intruder apparently wanted to sneak into our home, besides I don't think someone would believe him if he ever tells about us."

Doppio: "The boss will be mad once he finds out someone else knows where he lives! We have to at least do something so he won't remember what happened..."

Without another word Diego takes a branch laying close to him on the ground and knocks the ravenette out. The pink haired boy gasps in shock.

Doppio: "Why did you do that?!"

Diego shrugs, picking at his fangs which haven't fully grown back to normal and poke out from his jaws with one of his claws.

Diego: "It was your idea to do something to make him forget."

Doppio: "Great. What now? We can't just leave him here. Turururururu....!"

Patting down at himself and searching through his pants pockets, Doppio then looks at Diego and snatches his glove he had taken off to clean his canine. The latter grumbling in annoyance but letting it slide this once as he observes the smaller male.

Doppio: "Hello? Yes boss... I hope he won't. Eh? Are you sure boss?.. Ok, goodbye. Beep."

Diego: "What did he say?"

Doppio: "Well..."
.
.
.

.
.

.

Valentine: "Finally, where have you two been? We've been waiting here for a long time now."

After closing the door behind them the duo glance at each other before Diego says.

Diego: "We just brought some trash outside."

The other villains look at them with doubt, yet they don't make any comment on it. It probably wasn't as important anyways. Lifting up his shirt, Diavolo now once again instead of Doppio steps towards his desk and taps away on the computer before lifting up
ten cards between his fingers and laying them out on the desk's surface. A smirk forming on his face.

Diavolo: "It's done. From now on you're all different people in public. With different names and identities. I was also able to get a few job applications done, but some of you have to either find something on your own or do the same I've planned for Doppio. I'm actually proud of myself for finishing these this fast."

Pucci: "How did you manage to make these..?"

Diavolo: "I have my ways, priest."

Everyone takes a look at their cards, there was silence for a few minutes until frowns and looks of confusion cross their faces.

Dio: ""Dion Branvold"? You're not really creative are you?"

The vampire grumbles as he glares at the new name he's supposed to be known as from now on. Diavolo scoffs in return.

Diavolo: "Originally "Blonde Bitch" was something I've preferred in my opinion. But anyone could tell that you're one. Be grateful."

Dio: "Tch! You maggot.!"

And in no time they were starting to go at each other's throats again, while the others watch with a deadpan expression.

Wamuu: "Don't you want to help your friend out?"

Pucci: "As long as they're only bickering I won't interfere anymore."

Diego: "But they're choking each other..."

Kars: "Just ignore it, pretend you don't see a thing."

Valentine: "I'm heading to bed, now if you'll excuse me. Let me know if anything happened to either of them in the morning."

Kira: "...This household is to much chaos."

~ Meanwhile ~

Somewhere at a restaurant a man is ready to clock out, with huge trash bags dragging after him he makes it to the dumpster in the back and opens the lid. The man lets out a surprised yelp, getting startled by the boy laying inside who's slowly gaining consciousness.

Man: "Do you need help? Why are you even in here?"

Ian holds a tanned hand to his forehead in hopes to stop the throbbing of his headache. The man holds out a hand for him to take and pulls him out of the container. The dark haired male mutters a small thanks to the confused worker and slowly makes his way home. Luckily for him this place of town/city is familiar enough to find the way back home.
Making it to the large gate he rings the bell, the camera over the button zooming in on his face before the gate opens for him. Walking past the courtyard he opens and slams the door shut not caring if it might've woken up someone. His mother comes down from the stairs, already dressed up in her night gown and face covered with a green mask and ready for bed.

Mrs. Horne: "Ian where have you been again? And why are you smelling so horrid?"

Ian: "I don't want to talk about it mother. I think I was..."

Slowly his memory comes back to him, albeit in slow portions. He tries to explain what happened, annoyance lacing his voice due to the headache that doesn't want to go away.

Ian: "I visited that old mansion again with my friends. I can't remember a lot but... I think I saw some people there."

The boy frowns when bringing up the word "friends", because he's pretty sure that one of them was the reason as to how he got into that small predicament. His memory before being knocked out more clear than after being catched. At the mention of people, his mother turns towards him with widened eyes.

Mrs. Horne: "What was that again..?"

Surely she must've misheard, there is no way this old property has people living in there again.

Ian: "There was someone there! Jeez mother I know you heard me. I'm going to sleep."

The woman watches her son leave before she hurriedly makes her way to the office. Barging into the room where her significant other was seated, working on his projects.

Mrs. Horne: "Honey, Ian has come home now..."

Mr. Horne: "Ah yes. Has he visited the mansion like I asked him to?"

Mrs. Horne: "Yes. But, he saw people on the premises dear."

She trails off, seeing her husband stop his work for a second before he calmly tells her to leave him alone for a moment. His dark brows knit together as he lays his chin on top of his intertwined hands and chuckles bitterly.

Mr. Horne: "So that woman actually selled off the mansion huh? But to whom?"

A/N: Feels like it has been centuries huh.? I have no explanation, just take this chapter as a little comeback I guess ┐( ' д ' )┌. I wanna try and post chapters again from now on, but prepare for slow updates. I definitely didn't give up this story tho! (`^')ノ I also skimmed some older chapters and made some minor corrections, nothing big. I hope ya'll are good and have a great day/night wherever you are.

Also, this many reads?! Yeah I haven't checked out this book for a while but damn, thank you all!  I would hug you guys if I could but I can't, so virtual hug it is then ⊂( ' ▽ ' )⊃. Reading the comments was also something, they made my day really. I love reading all of them, no matter what.

See ya! 💖

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

89.8K 4K 30
[ Josuke Higashikata x Female Reader ] 16-year old (y/n) Kawajiri has her life turned upside down when she gets struck by a golden arrow. ❝ Fate has...
8.7K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...
12.7K 619 34
Things happen for a reason. But what reason is there to this? Could she survive this or will these villains be the final nail in her coffin? (Cover...
252 10 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...