Reincarnation || Taekook || [...

By moonflower_9597

Two lovers who were separated in an era when they didn't belong to each other meet again in a new world. But... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 42 [EPILOGUE]

5.5K 213 60
By moonflower_9597

Travel with me
Don't you wanna get away
Don't you wanna run away
I can take you to anywhere
Ride with me anywhere
Four AM in the night
Sunrise is on the way
Just take a hold on me
'Cause I'm ready

And the light will guide us to a million stars
My love, just hold my hand
In the end it's you and I
And clouds that disappear
So hold on tight

And in the end I wanna show you a happiness
And show you all my colours to you
Just tell me you love me then I could give everything
And that will be the best part of me
Oh oh

Shake my hand it's a promise
Will the heart miss when I'm not there
Talking all night
OK now we're gonna make it
I love you.. It's so easy
Which is the only thing you ever wanted
I'm gonna prepare
You shout at me, baby

And in the end I wanna show you a happiness
And show you all my colours to you
Just tell me you love me then I could give everything
And that will be the best part of me
Oh oh

(Warning; there will be a small switch part.)

Taehyung and jungkook spent their ten-day vacation visiting all the beautiful places on the island of Hawaii. Some days they stayed in their room and enjoyed the beauty of married life to the fullest.

On the eighth day of the honeymoon, taehyung pushed jungkook and straightened up on the bed because of a question asked while naked jungkook was resting his head on taehyung's chest.

"Yahh, are you so afraid of that?" When jungkook asked with a smile, taehyung kept nodding his head like a doll to indicate yes.

"Oh please, it doesn't hurt that much, hyung. Well, to be honest, it hurts a little. But wow... it feels heavenly afterwards."

"Then you continue to enjoy that pleasure.. I will do the usual work." Taehyung, who got out of bed in fear, grinned like a stupid, jungkook pouted and looked at taehyung with his round doe eyes.

"Don't look at those eyes, taehyung. It's a trap." Taehyung avoid jungkook's eyes as he said to himself.

"You're so mean taetae. No matter how big you are, I've been taking your long thick cock up my little ass for so long.  Why can't you let me do what I want?"

"Oh my God! I'm afraid of even the smallest injection. I can't do that. I'll admit it without any shame, you're stronger than me petal." Taehyung tried his best.

"But I really want to be top once." Jungkook yelled throwing his legs in the air as taehyung's forehead became sweaty.

"Aish, even if you can pierce your skin to hang those metal pieces, I don't want to get hurt bun.. please."

"Oh, is that so? Then okay, if you can't, then it's okay." Jungkook said that and turned to the other side of the bed.

"Are you really? Oh my god!!! Thank kookie." Taehyung was about to jump happily when jungkook turned to glare at him.

"Yes, it's true.. but no sex again for a year."

"I know you can't wait that long petal..." Taehyung said with a wink.

"Okay.. not a year, but a month.. yes, I'll definitely stay for a month." Jungkook rolled over in bed as he gave taehyung the middle finger and said angrily.

Taehyung's mouth went dry at jungkook's speech and what he did. When he walked over to jungkook and sat next to him, jungkook turned around and turned away.

"Hmm.. ok then I'll be bottom for today." Taehyung, who was silent for a while, said in a low voice, and jungkook stood up with a big bunny smile.

"My good boy." Jungkook looked at taehyung with a cute bunny smile that looked like a devil smile to taehyung at that time. He couldn't help but smile as he surrendered his ass to God.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ouch.." Taehyung woke up early in the morning with an unbearable pain throbbing in his back.

"Aish, this brat." Taehyung said while sitting on the bed, looking at jungkook who was sleeping on his tummy, ass up. Taehyung had to suffer the consequences of last night because of jungkook's lack of experience.

"Hey, get up." Taehyung angrily slapped jungkook's ass. Jungkook groaned and turned to the other side again to sleep, making taehyung's blood boil.

"Aish petal, get up you idiot. I can't even walk." Jungkook groaned and opened his one eye as taehyung shook jungkook's body.

"Why are you screaming early in the morning? Let me sleep man." When jungkook muttered sleepily, taehyung wanted to kick him off the bed.

"I'm having a hard time because of your work brat."

"Ah, that's one time for you. I always suffer from that pain. And I'm still tired after getting your dick in my ass since yesterday morning. So, don't be a kid, go take a wash and take two painkillers." When Jungkook said to provoke taehyung, taehyung turned red in anger.

"Ah, is that so bunny? Okay, I will never let you top me for the rest of my life." Taehyung growled angrily and got up with difficulty.

"I don't want to either.. Anyway, I don't like that job. I'm comfortable with the way I'm used to. Idiots don't understand the fun of being a bottom anyway." Jungkook said while sleeping on the bed with a wink, Taehyung went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Jungkook got up with a chuckle and put on shorts and a hoodie and ordered a hot chocolate drink for his husband and a banana milkshake for him along with their breakfast and took two painkillers and placed them near the water glass on the table.

When taehyung came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist, the waiter came with their breakfast. The twenty-year-old was staring at taehyung with his mouth open, and jungkook cleared his throat and glared at taehyung. And the waiter boy flinched and quickly put the breakfast on the table in the room, while jungkook brought taehyung's shirt and put it on him.

"Sir, I'll go. Let us know if you need anything." When the waiter boy said politely, jungkook kept standing in front of taehyung to hide him from his eyes. So taehyung smiled and nodded because he didn't want to embarrass the waiter any more.

"I told you not to show everything to others." As soon as the door of the room closed, jungkook snapped at taehyung and sat on the bed.

"Aish this jealous baby, that boy must have just looked at me. Will that young boy like an old man like me?" Taehyung said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"My cutie pie. Don't be so angry. I'm only yours." Taehyung laid jungkook down on the bed and planted smooches all over jungkook's stomach while jungkook's giggles spread throughout the room.

So that's the story of those two. The love story between the handsome and sweet character Kim Taehyung and the cute and sexy boy Jeon Jungkook. Even in the middle of small quarrels, that love remained between them in the same way, adding one more love story to the history book.

"You make me wanna be a better man." -  Kim Taehyung.

"We may not be on the same page
But I want to walk this path with you
Still with you.." -  Jeon Jungkook.

The end!

.

.

.

.

.

The scene where jungkook experiences pain as pleasure came to my mind from this.

How is the story?? So, like always, at the end of the story, I will ask for something small.. If you can tell me what you felt about the story, then I can get an idea whether the story is successful or not. 😇

Ah, you guys are not angry of this chapter right? Because there's a small switch part in a toptae story. I just wanted to show how their bed position is determined. It depends only on the way you enjoy it.. external factors don't affect it.

Personally, I think real taekook are versatile. But dominant one is taehyung..because among 90% taekook moments, taehyung controls jungkook. The way he holds, the way he looks, the way he talks, the way he shows it when he is jealous.. it all screams dominance. And jungkook is often the first to look away when they lock eyes with each other. I don't have time to explain everything, and it's not my thing to give reasons and proofs. Anyone can think as they like.

I'm a Toptae stan, no big reason.. I get the top and dominant vibes mostly from taehyung when they're together. That's just my preference. And bed position is not relevant to us anyway. So don't fight. Let's just enjoy their precious bond.

Okay, then let's meet again with the new story.💜️

***This is my new story. If you are interested, please check my profile. It's a story between a student and a teacher. And the top is taehyung and he is the student. In this story, taehyung is younger than jungkook.***

20/8/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.4K 21
Rejecting marriage proposals arranged by parents, arguing with them for perusing your own career dream, fight with them to live a free life are some...
68.3K 3K 11
This book is inspired by @Rosswen19 RyoChan author-nim's book "Our own love story". Credits goes to her😁 She is one of my favorite author here. "We...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
510K 36.8K 61
"keep it simple, stupid !" Tae spats as he glares at jungkook who was blinking his eyes at him confusedly. "it's simple" Jungkook let out confusedly...