Reincarnation || Taekook || [...

Da moonflower_9597

Two lovers who were separated in an era when they didn't belong to each other meet again in a new world. But... Altro

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [EPILOGUE]

Chapter 37

3.3K 198 6
Da moonflower_9597

While taehyung was busy with shooting again, jungkook was busy with his practicing.

Meanwhile, jungkook came to America again with his hyungs. After all the interviews and programs there, when they got two days off, the others started traveling, but jungkook never stepped out of his room. However, when he was alone, jungkook started to miss taehyung more than ever.
When jungkook remembered those beautiful eyes full of adoration looking at him, how his deep voice became soft every time he spoke to jungkook, those veiny long arms that always wrapped around jungkook's waist, and his broad shoulders full of warmth, he sighed, missing him more and more. Taehyung loved him like a little child.. Jungkook's eyes filled with love always lingered on taehyung's while taehyung looked at jungkook with pride and love most of the time, the way a father looks at a child.

When a tear fell from jungkook's eyes, he put his mouth to the whiskey bottle nearby and drank the bottle in one breath. He felt too drunk to keep his eyes open, but the next moment jungkook got up to go to his taehyungie hyung.

When hungkook came out of the room wobbling, his bodyguard who was outside grabbed jungkook without letting him fall.

"Sir, it is not good to go out in this situation." When the bodyguard said worriedly, jungkook shook his head and began to cry again.

"I.. I.. w..want to.. go to... my taehyungie... please... I.. want him..." Jungkook cried, even though the bodyguard wanted to oppose it, he couldn't help but worried  jungkook when he saw Jungkook's condition.

That's why the bodyguard took jungkook to taehyung's villa with two other bodyguards. By that time it was very late. Taehyung came after the shooting and put on a wash when he heard the house bell ring. When he quickly put on shorts and a t-shirt and came downstairs and opened the door, he saw a scene that he didn't expected to see at that time.

"Tae tae.. my hyungie.." As soon as he saw taehyung, jungkook wrestled away from the bodyguard who was holding him and came to taehyung, but when he suddenly tripped and threw himself forward, taehyung quickly grabbed jungkook and held him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim,  but sir jungkook was drunk and cried because he wanted to see you.. that's why..." Taehyung smiled softly as if to indicate that it was okay when jungkook's bodyguard struggled to explain the situation.

"Since he is here now, you guys go and stay near my house. I will call you when jungkook wants to go back."

"Okay Mr. Kim.. we will."

After the bodyguards left, taehyung closed the door and lifted jungkook and carried him into his room and carefully placed the younger one on his bed.

"Taetae.. please gimme a kishie.." Taehyung's chest pounded as jungkook puckered his lips and said, but he controlled his emotions. He took off jungkook's shoes and unbuttoned his shirt to make jungkook comfortable.

After that, he wiped jungkook's face, arms, legs, and chest with a piece of wet cloth. He went to the kitchen and got a hangover drink. He forced jungkook to take two or three sips before let him sleep a little, and left the room to tell jimin that jungkook was with him. Otherwise, taehyung knew they would be too scared.

When taehyung came back, jungkook was up and looking for something in a drawer.

"Aish.. What are you doing petal? I thought you were sleeping." 

Jungkook flinched when he heard taehyung's voice behind him. He quickly grabbed something from the drawer but taehyung didn't see it. As he picked jungkook up and put him back on the bed, jungkook quickly put the one in his hand under his pillow. After doing that, he quickly hung around taehyung's neck without letting go.
At that time, jungkook was still drunk, although not as much as before.

"Hyungie... please kiss me... plz plz..." Taehyung took a long breath and placed a little peck on jungkook's lips as jungkook hung on his neck and begged.

"Now go to sleep, bunny."

"Nuuu~ that kiss is not enough.. I want more... pleash hyungie.."

"You are very drunk kook. Please don't provoke me."

"Pleash hyungie.." Jungkook raised his back and kissed taehyung while hanging on to taehyung's neck.

"Please fuck me hubby...plz daddy, I beg you." It would be a lie to say that taehyung wasn't aroused as jungkook stared at him with hooded eyes glowing a light red. But taehyung didn't want to take jungkook when he was drunk and unconscious. Because jungkook wanted him when he was unconscious, but taehyung knew jungkook wouldn't want this if he was in his right mind.

Taehyung, who was thinking, was startled by a sudden 'click' sound. Just as he was about to get up, taehyung realized why there was such a sudden noise. Jungkook, who looked at taehyung and smiled heartily,  locked taehyung's hands to the headboard using the handcuffs he found in taehyung's drawer.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Please release my hands from this." Even though taehyung pleaded, jungkook didn't listen to him. He sat on the bed and took off his shirt and threw it. After that, jungkook, who took off his trousers and threw them away, trailed his fingers down his body in a sexy way. When taehyung licked his dry lips, jungkook smirked and took off the last piece of clothing left on his body, threw them away and sat in front of taehyung with his legs apart.

.

⚠️🔞🚫

.

.

.

.

Tucking the corner of his bottom lip between his teeth, jungkook slides his finger inside him and started to finger fuck, looking right at taehyung. Taehyung couldn't bear to see jungkook like this after months. He was sweating badly. Looking at taehyung's slowly bulging pants, jungkook immediately inserted two more fingers, but since he hadn't had sex in a long time, his entry was tight. Therefore, taehyung's eyes reddened with sadness and anger while jungkook's face shrunk in pain.

"Petal.. please stop this. You are not in your right mind. You are hurting yourself." Taehyung said but jungkook continued to move his fingers without stopping.

"Ah... where is it?? My fingers are not as long as daddy's fingers.." Jungkook opened his mouth and moaned as he breathed loudly, Taehyung's face got a smile. He is surprised that jungkook can be cute even at a time like this.

Jungkook, who stopped what he had been doing for a while, came to taehyung and unbuttoned his shirt one by one, looking into those siren eyes. In a moment, when jungkook's cold lips made contact with his neck, taehyung let out a soft moan. As jungkook's lips moved from taehyung's neck to his chest, Taehyung tried to free his hand but it only ended up scraping his hands. At that time, taehyung regretted not throwing away the used sex toys but keeping them in a cupboard and jungkook finding them.

Interrupting his thoughts, jungkook suddenly took off taehyung's shorts, threw them away, knelt in front of him and kissed taehyung's massive cock over his boxer while taehyung struggled to touch jungkook.

"Shushu...be patient for a while..." Jungkook said cutely and used his teeth to slide taehyung's boxer down. As taehyung's member, which was hard, came free and smacked jungkook's face, taehyung let out a low grunt.

Jungkook removed taehyung's boxer completely and wrapped his tongue around taehyung's member giving it kitten licks. Suddenly he put taehyung's long and thick dick in his mouth.

After sucking taehyung for a few minutes, jungkook immediately got up and sat on taehyung's body, slowly sliding down on taehyung's member. Taehyung could see jungkook's face contorted in pain, but he knew from experience that hungkook couldn't be stopped now.

Jungkook continued to ride taehyung. After a few minutes, taehyung felt that jungkook was getting weaker when jungkook cummed. But Jungkook didn't stop there.. As tears fell from his doe eyes, he continued to take taehyung inside him until all his strength was spent.

Taehyung tried to somehow free his hand. But with his hands locked behind his back, he couldn't remove the lock even with a pin, even if he put his hand aside and pulled hard, he couldn't remove his hand from the handcuffs. So taehyung decided to ask jungkook to release him one last time.

"Please petal, release my hands from this."

"Nagh.. then hyungie will leave me.."

"No.. No, I'm not going anywhere. Look, my hands are numb too.. It hurts a lot." Taehyung finally thought of using jungkook's weak point. As taehyung expected, jungkook's innocent big eyes filled with sadness. Taehyung knew that jungkook couldn't even see the slightest bit of pain in him.

"Taetae... I'm sowwy... kookie is so bad." When Jungkook started to cry, taehyung looked at jungkook helplessly because he couldn't even hug jungkook with his arm like that.

"Sh sh.. now don't cry, go get the key and unlock this. " When taehyung said again, jungkook wiped his cheeks and got up from the bed to look for the key.

Taehyung tried to control himself when he saw jungkook. His bubbly buttocks were red and white liquid ran down his inner thighs as he moved around naked.

Taehyung came back to his senses after jungkook came and removed the handcuffs and freed his hand.

Jungkook came on top of taehyung's body again, but taehyung lifted jungkook and keep him on the other side while Jungkook screamed, kicking his legs.

"Hyungie.. don't love his petal.." Taehyung hugged jungkook and stroked his hair while jungkook complained, sobbing.

"Why are you behaving like this, koo?? Please stop hurting yourself." When taehyung said, jungkook pulled away from his embrace and looked up into taehyung's eyes.

"You know it's a pleasure for me, tae. I want to feel you deep inside me. I don't want to just get hurt or have sex.. I want you to remind me again of the feeling that we are one. To enjoy that full feeling that I feel when you are inside me. Enjoy your warmth for a long time.. Let me have it.. Please hyungie."

When Jungkook's request was so emotional taehyung couldn't put it away. So he got between jungkook's legs and let jungkook feel him deep inside him like jungkook asked. Not only jungkook, taehyung also wanted to feel that warmth again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

7/8/2022

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37.3K 498 27
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 never wanted to fall in love, though it may sound bitter she never found it compelling, until he came along. 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍�...
424K 16.5K 84
the kims,jeon,parks,mins,and jungs...all were best friends since born.....same for thier kids....the 7 of them were unseperable..bestest friends or l...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
301K 14.5K 41
Jeon Jungkook, came from a family of Witches and he had a best friend name Jung Hoseok the only guy who knew that Jungkook is a Witch. Hoseok had a C...