Tales of the Heart (Gregory x...

By Camix2000

Both young boys struggle with normal priorities, School, Home problems- But Secrets? Can they be held in or w... More

Chapter 1
1st chapter (Part 2)
Chapter 1 (Part 3)
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Chapter 2(Part 3)
Chapter 2 (Part 4)
Chapter 2 (part 5)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 (part 2)
Chapter 3 (part 3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 (part 2)
Chapter 6 (part 3)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (Part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 (part 2)
Chapter 13 (part 3)
★ NOTE/ VOTE★
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 (part 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Part 1)
Chapter 21 (part 2)
★ ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ★
★ BONUS MATERIAL ★
Final Goodbye ( ART STYLE REVEAL)

Chapter 14

751 21 65
By Camix2000

Gregory's POV:

I watched Evan as he took out colored prices of chalk from their containers. It was a nice Summer day so Michael didn't want us in the house which seemed alright.

None of us were complaining about it. I was busy and beginning to daydream when I was interrupted of my thoughts.

"Gregory?"

I look up and the sound of my name being called.

"Yes Evan?"

"Can you go get Fredbear for me? I think I left him on the couch"

I glanced back at the house before looking back at him.

"Aren't you going to draw with the chalk? Your hands will be messy, you don't want to get him messy too do you?"

"No but! I-"

"Besides, you got me" I smirked.

Evan stared at me angrily not really appreciating my joke and went back to drawing a cloud. I walked over to him and went behind him to hug him.

He didn't react whatsoever but did put his left hand on one my hands after a few minutes.

I watched as he drew a small bird.

"That's pretty cool! I didn't know you were into drawing!"

He nodded and began coloring in the bird. Michael stepped out with a tray of lemonade and Elizabeth following behind with a a box of crackers.

I helped Evan wash his hands with the hose while at the same time he kept trying to grab the hose and aim it back at me.

"Unless you two plan to pay the water bill this month I suggest getting over here!" Michael warned.

Me and Evan burst out laughing and I ended up accidentally aiming the hose in the wrong direction and found out after Evan shrieked about how cold it was.

Talk about embarrassing when Michael made me stay with him while Evan and Elizabeth sat on the sidewalk eating and talking while I was watching them from the front porch.

"I didn't do it purpose! I swear! Can I go with them now? Please?"

Michael scoffed. "Not happening"

I rolled my eyes in anger and looked down at the grass. Some ants were already devouring a cracker that Elizabeth dropped.

"How come you don't get along with me? Is it the fact that I'm dating your younger brother? You just want to make it harder for me! Don't you!"

Michael sighed and took a drink of his cup of lemonade.

"I'm not trying to!"

I rolled my eyes again, this time in front of him.

"Quit it with the attitude! In this family we d-"

"That's the funny thing! I'm truly not family! I'm not your blood!"

For once Michael let me finish-

"Look I appreciate everything you've done for me! Giving me shelter, Struggling to feed another mouth, and even not breaking me and Evan up! I really do! But do you think I don't forget the beating you gave just a few feet away from us? The funny thing is I lied about half of my mouth injuries to the doctor! Not the ones from t- THE MENTAL GUYS THAT.. YOU KNOW!! BUT FROM YOU!!!"

I was on the brink of crying just remembering that horrible day. If I were to cry it would show how weak I really was. It also made me feel stupid too, so I held it in. Michael sighed and lowered his voice.

"Gregory, I've made so many, so, so many decisions that I truly regret.One of those being what I did to you. Judging you, and just not accepting who you were to Evan. I put my personal opinions first before even giving you a chance. I know what I did to you was a horrible thing of me to have done. I am and still are so sorry, I don't even care if you haven't forgiven me but I'm glad to say that since that day when I found you in that alley I've made one decision that I don't and will never regret. Taking you in."

I broke down the minute he finished and began sobbing. He hugged me. His hug had felt as comforting as when he had carried me to the hospital just weeks ago. I hadn't cried in front of him since.

Evan was about to speak but Elizabeth immediately grabbed him and whispered something. I guess it was the closure moment she was wanting for the both of us to have.

"I'm sorry! I'm so rude and I just! I'm the one who's making it hard for you!"

Michael shushed me and rubbed his hand on my back trying to calm me down.

"Don't blame yourself kid. Don't beat Evan's record for the most crying in a day"

"Hey!" Evan exclaimed, finally speaking up.

I laughed at his humor and wiped my face.

Michael gave me a sad smile and gave me a refill on lemonade before he began taking the stuff inside.

Evan sat by me, comforting me to stop crying which was embarrassing. It was mostly reverse.

"Want me to cheer you up?" Evan asked joyfully.

I nodded.

He smirked and aimed the hose at me, shooting me almost in the face.

Forget the lemonade, I was about to murder him.

Evan laughed cutely and jumped back in his feet backing away. Almost wanting me to chase him. I smirked and played along. The moment I got up he sprayed me even more causing me to fall back.

Elizabeth went inside as I got to my feet all muddy now. I playfully grabbed mud and threw some causing Evan to drop the hose to try and block it. I took advantage and went to grab it when Evan put his foot in front of me causing me to fall.

He laughed at the muddy sight of me but stopped when I pulled him down.

"No!! You got me muddy now!!"

"You shouldn't have sprayed me! Now Michael's gonna' yell at us"

"He said I could since I was already wet"

"Okay!"

We laughed at the other one's clothing while we tried helping the other one up. The neighbors in front of us had just arrived from their shopping trip and looking at us oddly.

They were nosy to be honest. Ash had told me that her Grandmother told her the story about them reporting Michael to Child Wellfare. Stating that "They barely saw Evan and Elizabeth"

Evan immediately went gun shy after noticing them and was a bit intimidated.

We rinsed each other off quickly before Michael could come back out and see us.

He came out with towels not suspecting that we had just had a mud bath. He hand them over in a cheery mood, then sat down to blow bubbles with Elizabeth while I practically drowned a spider and Evan watched.

"Aren't you killing it?"

"Haha no"

"But-"

"I'm helping it learn to swim in puddles"

I was obviously lying. I hated them. Evan watched in pure innocence probably believing me. Er- until I took my finger off it. Getting a spider bite wasn't on my agenda. Forget spider man.

I managed to quickly change the subject and get a bit flirty.

"What do you daydream about?" I asked, putting my hand to my chin.

"A day without Elizabeth"

I laughed at his response but put my straight face back.

"That it?"

"Ummm it's really hot out today! Don't you agree?"

I smirked at him making him turn red and look down.

"Maybe!"

"Okay! I'm not gonna' make you say anything"

"Do you know any other languages?"

I gave a small nod. "A bit of Spanish"

Evan smiled.

"Elizabeth tells me it's a romantic language. Can I hear yours?"

"Nah I sound like I'm on steroids"

He giggled again making me blush because of how cute it was.

"Ahem. Um HoLa"

"Hi!"

We both burst out laughing and kept practicing

The afternoon was coming to an end quicker than I had expected and we had gone inside to begin our showers. Evan had already gone to get his over with while I waited patiently. Michael walked in the living room drinking a beer and glanced at me.

"I'm dropping Elizabeth and Evan off at Ash's House tomorrow for a "play date" Want time come shopping with me to get Evan a birthday present? It's a week from now. We're doing a birthday party"

"Of course!" I smiled at the opportunity.

Michael smiled and walked back in the kitchen.

I sighed and looked over at the bathroom door.

I better start a countdown. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 399 33
WE REACHED 8K READS!!!!!!! AHHHHH U GUYS ARE AMAZING Craig and Tweek had some unknown drama once the asian girls moved away.. Nobody knows how or wh...
175K 3.4K 15
Yeah... ok, so, Russia and America get in a fight, UN cuffs them together for a month in hopes to make them get on a friendlier level, or just to tea...
24.4K 605 14
I'm back ;-; This is a fanfiction about Villainous characters. They cute asfuck. These characters, of course, aren't mine. So, like, don't do anythi...
3.5K 139 22
"I care for you, I just can't have you here, you can get hurt and I'm not risking it." "I'm perfectly fine, I'm willing to take that risk."