Idolish7 fan fiction stories

By Lunahuntress1998

All of the stories are fan fictions written by me. More

Day off
Summer Festival Part 1
Summer Festival Part 2
Summer Festival Part 3
Summer Festival Part 4
Idolish7 Mini Story 1 Riku getting drunk
Idolish7 Mini Story 3 Riku getting his first stage outfit
Idolish7 7th Anniversary
Idolish7 Mini Story 4 A broken figure leads to a stronger friendship

Idolish7 Mini Story 2 Birthday Twins

83 3 0
By Lunahuntress1998

At a restaurant
Riku: "Happy birthday Tenn-nii!"
Tenn: "Happy birthday Riku."
Riku: "Tenn I was completely overwhelmed with joy when you direct messaged me on Rabbitchat asking if we could spend our upcoming birthday together! We haven't been able to celebrate together since you know."
Tenn looks down at the table. "I'm sorry Riku."
Riku: "Huh for what?"
Tenn: "For how I've treated you."
Riku: "Tenn to be completely honest I was actually mad that you tried to constantly make me quit being an idol and even said hurtful things to me... but I figured out that you where just looking out for me and you where trying to protect me from the stresses and pressure of being an idol."
Tenn: "Riku..."
Riku looks up at Tenn and he could see tears rolling down the sides of his face.
Riku: "Tenn I should be thanking you for always looking out for me."
Tenn could feel tears forming in his eyes, Riku stands up and walks over to Tenn and hugs him.
Riku: "Tenn I'm so glad that you're my brother, I wouldn't have wanted any other brother besides you."
Tenn could feel tears going down the sides of his face. "Thank you Riku."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.9K 75
This is just a fan made story. whatever and whoever characters involved in this story doesnt affect their real life.
61.5K 2.8K 16
Kiyo x Ai wouldn't leave my mind. The stories are originally from Syougo Kinugasa and Aka Akasaka.
2.4K 57 6
Kpop short AU fiction based on my real life stories.
109K 2.8K 40
This is a Coai/ShinShi Fanfiction.