When Love Calls (An Urban Hoo...

By LuMorris90s

More

Let Me Introduce Myself
New Beginnings
New Beginnings Part II
The Past
The Truth
Who's To Blame
Who's To Blame Part II
Us
SORRY
Two Years And Counting
Come On Now
First Strike

O Shit

356 5 0
By LuMorris90s

Erica POV

O shit. What did I just hear? I mean I know the story about him and the whole situation,Tri told me, but she can never finish the story because she began to cry and become a mess, I cry along with her because it hurts to see her like that. What am I suppose to do now. I looked at Meech and his face changed as if her was sad. I gave him another hug just like the last. Then after that he put on a fake smile. I tried to leave but he pulled me back, hard with a serious ass face.

"Where you goin?"

"Im going to go tell her you're her brother, what do you think?"

"No you not."

"Why? "

"Cus I can tell her my damn self I don't need a mediator." He said walkin towards me.

I moved back, he jus kept walk in towards me until my back was on the cold tile of the wall. I panicked because I felt his gun.

"Now dont tell, I can do that. I dont want her or my mama to be stressed she got school to worry about and my mama gotta job. Y'all got like 8 more weeks til yall school out, and Imma tell her like going towards the end of the school year. I promise. Now if you tell, I'll lose all this trust I got in yo ass and trust me Im going to you fuck up *laughs..."

"Ok I wont tell her unless you tell me the story on why you left."

"Man I dont know its kinda deep."

"I dont give no fucks tell me or I'm going to tell her today."

"Can u roll wit me after this, I want it to be private."

"This is private enough so tell me."

"Nah ma we don't need to be in here. We been in here long enough, mfs prolly thinkin we in here fuckin."

"Can I eat first damn?"

"Yea baby."

"I ain't yo baby."I tried to leave but he closed the door and stood in front of it."I want to leave. I won't tell her I want to just  leave move."

"Man ight. Imma let you leave only if give me a kiss first." *kool-aid smile

"No, you better get on somewhere I'm not kissing you.I don'tknow where yo mouth been." He walked towards me smiling all hard and shit. I backed up and our bodies were together again. We kissed, his lips felt so good on mine. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but hell nah. He bit my lip and it cause me to open my mouth and he tongued me down. He grabbed my ass and picked me up, I got a little horny. After 5-6 minutes he let me down.We both had a big smile on our faces.

"Now can I leave?"

"Yea go ahead baby."

We left and headed to the table. Pat asked "You ok boss", "Yea", Meech said smiling then looking at me. I looked over and seen Tri and Tray chowing down on some BBQ Chicken Tenders, dinner rolls, and mashed potatoes. The waiter came back and I ordered me some Steak and some cheese potatoes soup. After 20 minutes my good came out, I cut it up and started eating, it was good but Meech fat ass kept stealing my food, until I gave him some.

We was chilling, busting jokes on people at the restaurant. As we was chilling and piggin out, I couldn't help but see the woman who seated us, kept glancing at us and pointing and shit talking to her lil friend. Before I got up and popped her she finally walked over to us. As she came Tray eyes started to look as if they were going to pop out.

"Hey." She said.

Silence

"I said hey Tray."

Silence *Tray looked around the restaurant like his name wasn't Tray or some shit.

She was jus standing there waiting for a response I looked at her name tag it said "Brooke".We jus sat there in silence.

"BITCH what do yo want?" Tri said. When Tri belted out CNote crazy ass started laughing.

"I  want Tray, not you hunny"

"Well bitch he don't want you."

"Tuh."

"Mane O MY GOOSSSHH BITCH WHAT TF YO ASS WANT!!!"

She place her hand on her heart and looked around and her mouth dropped open and her eyes popped open. "Awe I see you acting funny cus yo lil bitch here."

When she said that I shot at Tri and her face began to become red, Tri doesn't like bein called a bitch. When she hopped up, I hopped, when I hopped up, the boys hopped up.

"Look here mane get back to doin yo job." Meech said, putting his hands on my waist because I'm on GO now.

"Yea before yo get yo ass beat I ain't Tri disrespectful bitch.I'll treat yo big ass." Even though she was slim/thick She was taller than me. I said pointing all in her face.

*laughs her ass off "Am I supposed to be scared of y'all?"

"We didnt say you aint have to be scared lil mama." Tri said.

"You know what this shit over man, I aint got time come on y'all we leavin." Tray said.

"Aww why you leavin me Tray?" She came up to Tray and rubbed on his face, he pushed her away.  Then Tri popped her dead in her jaw, she fell. "Dammmmmnnnn!!!" CNote said laughin. "WorldStttaaarrr!!!" Pat said.Tri got on top of her and started punching her. I looked of and some lil bitch darted her ass over, so she finally reached them and she tried to hit Tri. I got out of Meech's grip, climbed over the table and y'all know I hit that bitch in her shit I pulled Tri up and we started stomping them bitches in they face. We was going in until we got pulled off by Tray and Meech.

Meech slapped a $100 bill on the table and he put me over his shoulder, I yelled at them bitches all the way to the car. He put me down and opened the door. I didnt get in though.

"Get yo goofy ass in the car.NOW!!" He said with a devilish/ dominate tone, I was scared so I got in he slammed the door and he got in on his side and we drove off. I could tell he was too heated at me he couldn't even put on the music.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinity POV

Tray pulled me all the way to the door but I got out his grip and dashed back to that bitch, I wasn't done. I punched that bitch one last time and he caught up to me then carried me to the car and CNote and Pat was behind him laughing. He put me down and pushed me into my car and slammed the door.

We sat there listening to the radio. I couldn't stop glancing over at Tray. His jaw clenched and his vein popped out on his head. CNote and Pat was still laughing about the fight and how we was so little and beating up them big bitches. CNote and Pat began to get loud.

"WILL Y'ALL SHUT TF UP DAMN, SON!!!!" Tray said.

"Mane what you mad for? You ain't the one who was fighting."

"IDGAF be quiet." he slapped off the radio and looked over at me exhaled heavily. I drifted off to sleep. The door slammed and I was scared awake.Tray and the boys walked up to this busted up house and after 10-15 minutes  they shook up and Tray made his way to the car. I closed my eyes and I rested. He got in and started the car and drove off.

"Yo ass aint fuckin sleep, well not no more."

"I know tf." I put my seat up and looked at him while he was lookin at me, he clenched his jaw again and his vein popped out, then he looked at the road. He still mad at me.

"Tray?"

"What Tri?" He said kinda sounding annoyed.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Hell yea I'm mad at you Tri."

"Why?"

"Because you know you aint have to fight that girl."

"Ok and she was bein disrespectful.... and she was touching on my bae...." I mumbled the last part.

"Mmmmm Tri there's going to be a lot of disrespectful mfs in life and if anybody get too disrespectful jus call me, I got you."

"I don't need you, I got myself."

"So you don't need me?" He sounded sad a little.

"I do but(gets cut off)"

" Ok then.."

To be honest I really did need him. I know y'all prolly like damn already you just met this nigga blah blah blah so on and so forth. It just something about him that makes me wanna stay. He was back happy and he turned up the radio amd we was on our way somewhere.

"Where we goin?"

"Don't worry about it."

"What you mean don't worry about it?"

"Just know we goin somewhere."

I didn't care what he was saying any more I heard my song Fetti Wap- My Way come on and I was dancing and feelin myself he shook his head and we laughed. I didnt care about where ever we were going as long as we was together. As we was driving and Tray began to speed up because he saw a car following us.

When we turned it turned when we stopped it stopped. Tray lifted up his pants leg and there was a gun, he gave it to me, he leaned to the side and got out a gun bigger than the one he gave me.

"What am I supposed to do with it. I know how to shoot but my aim is off."

"I don't care jus don't shoot me." We kissed and he turned in this dark alley and parked it. He got down and told me to get out we sloched down and ran over to the side of this house. The truck that was following us pulled on the side then.....

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ...It was like 10-20 shots from different guns shooting at my car. Then the car sped off. He looked back at me. I couldn't help my tears from falling, he grabbed me and hugged me. I cried because someone was trying to kill us. We almost lost our lives.

A/C follow me please lol

Update tm

Comment and all that good stuff lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.5K 27
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟐/𝟏𝟒/𝟐𝟎𝟐1 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟒/𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
340K 10.5K 69
✨❤️
249K 5.8K 37
702 3 22
Do not copyright ©2016 FULLY COMPLETED AND EDITED!! Made in Aurora Made in March 3