SLUT| Jikook|Kookmin

Door Myheartsays_jikook

Jimin was Jungkook's slut not by wish but by force. •jikook •Ghost •mature •Top Jungkook! Bottom jimin¡ #913... Meer

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
different versions
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 8

1.7K 72 6
Door Myheartsays_jikook

Past

It was Autumn break in school, Jimin was enjoying it more than he ever had. All his life he was stuffed inside loads of book and suddenly he has a boyfriend.

That sounds so good to him, that he has a boyfriend somebody who loves him besides his family. In his previous school everyone considered him a nerd and use to mock him. He even had a crush back then, he was a popular boy but a kind one. He had helped jimin so much in his previous school that he can't help but developed feelings for him.

Similarly jungkook was the first one to approach him in his new school. Before coming to this school he had made plans that he won't be shy little nerd here but not everything goes according to plan. On his first day he was nervous and shy again. It was jungkook who helped him getting comfortable around the surrounding.

The boy wasn't the ideal guy of jimin's dream. But then again we can't help who we fall for. He won't say he love jungkook. But he would say he likes him.

Where jimin was still scared of many things jungkook was always bold and stubborn to take all his worry away.

This holiday was going to be a very long one. He can't help but think what jungkook would be doing.

They were friends for more than three months, and now they are boyfriends but still Jimin didn't knew much about jungkook.

The only thing he knows is, jungkook lives dark colours, he is good at everything, he can ignore you if he wants, can be cute and angry bird but always looks charming.

Being too close to jungkook always made him feel like he is on drugs. Whenever he gets in the muscular boys arm always made him feel to hold that guy tight and feel every inch of his back muscles.

The first time he got thoughts like that he panicked and refused to be close to jungkook. But then when jungkook embraced him out of blue behind his back, he just blurted it all. On which jungkook laughed and teased him that how adorable jimin was being. And this time jungkook was spitting truth.

Jeon Jungkook was falling. From the starting of his high school he didn't have any person in his bed. The thought he have shared bed with too many sluts mow disgusted him.

Jungkook was sleeping around when he reached grade eight, he was a hormonal teenager. And there was a girl in his school who offered him a blow job. He didn't payed that much thought too it and gave in. And that was the start of his wildlife. The girl was nothing special when he started sleeping with other older girls.

He thought he was straight till middle of his eight grade. Then he realised he was bisexual not much a little.

When a one of the boyfriend of the girl he slept with came complain about his issues with him. The guy was adamant on fight but when jungkook agreed, he took him to the janitor's room.

All his past is disturbing jungkook. He is not ashamed of himself but of his actions.

He have heard about jimin's view on life and his ideal life partners. It was so different from what he is. It scares him that if jimin gets to know all about him what will happen. When finally he have met someone whom both his soul and heart loves.

All the difference in him were not going unnoticed by his so called friends. Who were still living the same life. He knew he can't just break their friendship but now it was making him frustrated living a double life. 

He was attending his nightclubs but his mind was on jimin. Telling those shit he considered friend that jimin was just his prey made him mad on himself.

But he refused to gave in his friends demand to have a girl or boys in his arm. Those places are now already reserved for the small human who is making his small home in both his heart, mind and life.

Jimin and his relationship was a secret for now. They both agreed on it. Jimin's parents won't let him have boyfriend. And jungkook's current personality around other kids would not let him live peacefully with jimin, if they announce their relationship. So when jimin asked him if they can keep it a secret he agreed without any other thought.

Jimin was so happy about it that his boyfriend considers his feelings and is ready to keep it secret just made him more excited for their future

The first night of their holiday they talked on phone about their day and jungkook proposed the idea they should spend a night together. Which jimin didn't want to reject as jungkook have agreed to his wish.

He told to his parents that he will go to jungkook's place to help the other in his homework. After a little tug of war tgey agreed and like that they started spending their nights together.

Few days they just cuddled, as jimin was having issues while sleeping at a new place. But their cuddles started to getting hot with time turning into pecks at neck which just sent a feeling of thrill at every portion of their body.

Jungkook started being more touchy and jimin can't help but crave for more. And one fine day he took it all out by pulling jungkook by his collar and kissing him with all his energy in the kitchen.

That day jungkook felt that he has something so precious in his hand, and his future without this man would be the same nasty hell he lived for so long.

Jungkook was being so patient with all this, that he himself couldn't believe that he had this much control over his urges.

The kiss was the catalyst in their relationship, and kind of permission from jimin that jungkook can speak his mind out.

When they layed on the bed jungkook made a horny jimin sleep tieing his hand and legs.

Jungkook was not ready to ruin the boy. It was a white lie. He could have forced jimin to bed very first day and could have blackmailed him if jimim tried to leave him. But now the case wasn't same at all. He loved this man with plump lips and owner of a beautiful ass.

jimin was eager to give all he has but he knew he was being impatient and getting tied by his boyfriend for being horny made him embarrassed as hell. He was not able to look in jungkook's eye.

Jungkook apologized when he came to knew his actions made jimin embarassed when it should be him who should be embarassed. He kissed the boy all day leaving a jimin with tingling red lips.

They both agreed that this was their first amazing holiday.

Being away from his group of friends invited more trouble than peace in his life. They started visiting his place to check if he has someone he doesn't want to share. And always he sent them away.

But this has to stop, Jimin was sensing there is something wrong with jungkook. Whenever he tried to ask him if there is anything which bothers the taller he just dismissed it, with a cute gesture jungkook learnt, by putting his face on jimin's crook always worked to shut up the beautiful small man. And jungkook made sure to use it for his benefit, both ways.

The last week of their holiday could be taken as a beautiful and horrifying week.

All the members of his group was inside his house talking with jimin like they have are normal human being.

Jungkook was horrified if they came here to open their mouths. His expression were stoic. But his friends know better than that. Jeon jungkook was pissed.

They took their goodbye soon after jungkook's arrival to keep their head joint with body. There are more beautiful things in the world and they don't want to give it up for anything.

"Jungkook-ah why didn't you stopped them? They were so flirty. I couldn't believe you never introduced me to them."

"You don't like them."

"Come on I became your friend, when I knew you look totally bad guy type. Then why would not I have accepted them?"

"You think I am a bad boy."

"No you are sexy guy who changed me"

"Now I am sexy, recently you are being too much horny,hmm?" Jimin felt his neck caressed roughly. Surprisingly this turned on

"If I am being horny, isn't it your responsibility to satisfy me?" He felt so relieved after saying it loud and jungkook's face was looked like he have saw him turned into ghost.

"Oh my god" Jimin gasped when he felt jungkook's hand inside his jeans.

"Demanding, as much as I liked it but I would have preferred you beg for it, won't you beg your sexy boyfriend to fuck you like a animal. Just the way you like,hmm" Jungkook dropped his voice to low at the same level as his hand in jimin's jeans.

It was totally unexpected for jimin of course. When he felt his dick in jungkook's hand, knowing that this guy would tease him and he was growing hard. He took the best decision, and begged closing the distance within them jimin started rubbing jungkook's shoulder while his lips latched on the taller's face. If someone would have seen this sight would have taken jimin as a hungry slut.

Jungkook was loving everything jimin was doing. He knew its jimin's first and the boy doesn't have any idea and was figuring out what to do. So he let jimin have a little search mission of his own.

That only stopped when jimin whispered those words in his ears so sexily "fuck me, daddy" that they are on the bed and jimin below him.

"You want to get fucked, but daddy is not pleased with your act, you sure showed how desperate you are but I want you to speak it out, till then you will not touch me and take whatever I am giving."

Jungkook started with jimin's jeans. Boy from the time he felt that dick he couldn't wait too see how it looks and how will it look in his hand.

Jimin was whimpering trying to sit but jungkook's hand on his chest was keeping him in the same position.

"Daddy please fuck me, don't you think your dick would be perfect for my greedy hole. Please I want to suck you, ride you, pleasure you, I can be your slut too. I have waited for so long. Fuck me jungkook, fuck me..." Jimin screamed, his dick was hard and he was impatient. Jungkook flipped both of their clothes on the ground.

"You want to suck me like a slut, do you know how its done, hmm? Even if your actions speak slut, you still a innocent bea-" before the taller could even finish jimin turned their position. Sitting on jungkook's thigh staring at the big cock in front of him. His mouth was watering at this sight. He grabbed the opportunity of stunned jungkook and put it inside his mouth.

He chocked due to his own impatience but then started again. While jungkook let him do what the smaller wanted to do. He was playing with jimin's hair while jimin was figuring out how to give a blow job.

All jungkook's calmness drowned in water, when jimin sucked him. His eyes would have fallen down. That one suck,  and after that was pure heaven, jimin started bobbing his head, and moan left jungkook's mouth.

"Ahh baby..o-oh my.....just like that...ah, suck me baby, aren't you thirsty for my cum-ah" he was close to his orgasm and then he came out in jimin's mouth his eyes were closed for few seconds, but he opened them again to see the view of his amazing boyfriend with his cum in his mouth. It was the best sight he saw in his life and then again, this makes sense cause Jeon Jungkook have officially falled for park jimin.

Words-2052

A/n

Again this is the longest I wrote XD.
WELL I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU FELT ANY CHANGE IN THE WAY THIS CHAPTER IS WRITTEN AND IN THE PREVIOUS ONE. I WAS WORKING ON MY WRITING SKILL, BUT THEN I FOUND THERE IS KNOW SPECIFIC WAY IT DEPENDS ON THE AUTHOR.
ANYWAY I ALSO WANTED TO SAY MAYBE THIS CHAPTER IS MORE DETAILED THEN OTHER ONES, SO SHOULD I DEFINE HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP WENT TO THIS OR LET IT BE. I HAVE MENTIONED SOME INSTANCES, I FEEL SATISFIED WITH IT AS I DON'T WANT TO ELONGATE THE BOOK. I WANT IT IN MEDIUM LENGTH. CUZ I GET BORED AND EXCITED BOTH IN ELONGATED ONE.

I hope you enjoyed and sorry for leaving you in middle of their sex session lmao.

VOTE💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 28.8K 26
I wanna stop time When this moment is done - Seeing a side of Jimin no one thought he had. ;) It's basically a huge smut! If you love smuts you'll lo...
285K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
65K 2.1K 53
Top-JK (MxB)- Park Jimin is a young man who works in a sex shop attending everyone's kinks and sexual desires. Everyone thinks he must have the best...
51.3K 3.2K 40
{BOOK THREE}...When unworldly literature student Jeon Jungkook first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Kim Taehyung it sparked a...