πƒπŽπ–ππ…π€π‹π‹

By feen4smurk

Life is full of decisions. Tread lightly on the ones you make; one mistake could be your π˜Ώπ™Šπ™’π™‰π™π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ for... More

πƒπŽπ–ππ…π€π‹π‹
𝐒.
𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐯.
𝐯.
𝐯𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐱.
𝐱.
𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐱.

𝐒𝐒.

1.8K 97 51
By feen4smurk

𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧•𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.
---------------------

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕
📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌 • 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

'Tryna' please a nigga almost made me lose my mind, I don't know who's real nomore, they in disguise.'

Sa'maria stood over the hot stove, her mouth humming out the lyrics to 'bottom bitch' by Tink, her hand wrapped around the base of the spatula, sticking it underneath the half cooked pancake, flipping it over into the skillet.

Inching her head over to the side, Sam glanced at Wick and Alexis, watching them walk down the hallway.

"Morning guys." Sa'maria greeted, her head inching back over to its regular position, continuing her cooking as they walked through the kitchen.

"Morning." Wick reciprocated the greet, proceeding to walk towards the island, jumping up to seat himself in the swinging chairs.

"Good morning bestie!" Alexis greeted the taller joyfully, her arms wrapped around Sam's small frame, hugging her from behind.

A smile mustered through Sam's plump lips, her head inching over her shoulder to see a smiling Alexis already staring up at her.

"You making breakfast for us, too?" Sa'maria heard Ramiyah say, her head snapping towards the direction she heard her voice coming from, eyeing her as she stood at the entrance to the kitchen.

"damn, no 'goodmorning Sam,'?" Sa'maria turned her whole body around, leaving Alexis arms to drop away from her, she faced Ramiyah, a slight mug invading her resting face.

Miyah exhaled a soft chuckle, a smile gracing through her lips in result of Sam's irritation.

"My bad, Goodmorning bestfriend." Ramiyah apologized, replacing the question with a mellow greet. Sa'maria mouth mustered up a smile, her head letting off a soft nod in return.

"Thank you." Sam expressed to elder, placing her focus back on the skillet, tossing the pancake over to the other side, glancing at the golden brown round sides.

"Can you answer my question now?"

"Which was?" Sam questioned, her eyes brows in gentle furrow even though no one could see nothing but her backside.

"Is you making breakfast for us too.." Wick repeated Ramiyah's question for her, Sam sucking her teeth in result.

"Boy, no shit." Sa'maria replied back in a slickly manner, her hand grasping around a glass bowl that her pancake mix displayed stirred in, raising it off of the counter, tilting it inched above the skillet.

"Sa'maria, you so damn rude." Ramiyah and Wick said in unison, both having slight mugs on their faces, staring at her backside since she wouldn't turn around.

"Whaaat?!" Sa'maria spoke out, sarcasm running through her tone as she replied. Placing the mix in the skillet, she turned around on her heels to face them, the three friends now seeing her right hand lay across her chest. "I'm literally the nicest in the group."

After hearing her response, all three of them looked at her, carrying a black expression across their whole face.

"Girl, please be so for real." Alexis said to Sa'maria, both Miyah and Wick exhaled laughs after Lexi's remark.

Sa'maria playfully rolled her eyes, tagging along with laughing with her friends, as they laughed at her.

"Yall irritating." Sam reamarked to her friends, her head motioning back and forth as she shook her head. Walking over to the sink, she sat her bowl down into the depth of it, her hand grasping onto the sink knob, turning the how water on to clean out the used dish.

"Von ass still sleep?" Wick asked about Dayvon sleeping, Sam assuring for him that was still sleep as he watched her nod her head in response.

"Yeah, last time I checked he was still slumped." Sam answered the males question, Wicks head motioning into a nod after her verbal response.

"Damn." Alexis cursed, she didn't understand why she was so surprised, Dayvon was never the one to be an early worm.

Her head inched over to her right, glancing over at Wick who sat next to her in the island chairs.

"Bae, have you talked to my brother since last night?" Alexis questioned her boyfriend, her mouth mustering a frown as she seen his head shake.

"Nah, I ain't talked to 'em." Wick answered truthfully, placing his hand on her face, squeezing her cheeks in reaction to her frowning.

"Are we going to just skip past what happened last night, y'all?" Ramiyah questioned what's as on everyone's mind, her just being the only blunt one speak upon the situation.

Wick, Sam, and Alexis heads all inched up to look at Ramiyah in unison, Sam motioning her head into a shake, expressing a no.

"I don't think we should." Sa'maria spoke lowly, the rest of the three placed their eyes on her, all of them witnessing the room slowly shift into a silent tension.

"Ohhhhkay" Ramiyah extending out the 'o' in her reply, her eyes escaping contact from Sam's, dropping down her freshly french tip acrylics, playing with the fake nails.

"Ya'll, don't make it weird please." Alexis cut the silent tension from them, exhaling a soft sigh before starting. "Just Because we don't want to talk about, doesn't mean we have to go deadass silent either."

Ramiyah pointed out her index finger, her head shifting into a nod as she agreed with what Alexis said to the three. "That part."

Sa'maria proceeded to walk over to fridge, her hand clinging onto the silver, steel-like handles. The cool hair hitting against her body as she opened the cooling source, her arm reaching inside of it, grasping onto a pack of patty sausages, removing them from the shelf it sat on in the fridge.

All four of them hearing a slight thud from the rectangular door shutting after she pushed it forward, Sam walked back over to the counter, crouching her body down to grasp onto another skillet out of the bottom cabinets.

Walking over to the sink that still sprayed out hot water through the pipes, Sam placed the skillet under the liquid, giving the pan a slight rinse even though it was already clean.

After cleaning it to her satisfaction, her hand pushed on the Sink knob, shutting the water off in result. Walking over to the stove, she proceeded to lay the bottom of the skillet on the pre-hot eye.

Grabbing onto the large bottle of vegetable oil, her hand clang onto the top, twisting the cap until it loosened. Tilting it forward, she let some pour into the skillet, making sure to let it be only an small amount.

Sam proceeded to drop 6 patty sausages down into the skillet, hearing the pan do hissing-like noises as it began to slowly fry the meat.

"Y'all I'll be right back," Sa'maria annoucned her leaving, her hand yanking against the paper towel, yanking one sheet off of the roll to place her greasy fork on. "Watch out for the sausages, flip them when they need to be, please."

"Okay." Wick, Alexis, and Miyah spoke out in unison together, their eyes stuck on Sa'maria body, watching the female as she walked out of the kitchen.

Jogging up the stairs, she exhaled a soft sigh once she got up to the top step, it was a mild exercise everyday for her. Sam proceeded to walk down the hallway, to her room.

Her hand clang on the silver, circular knob to her white door to her room, pushing it open.

Sa'marias eyebrows climbed into a gentle furrow, seeing the emptiness in her bed, noticing Dayvon wasn't in it anymore.

"Von?" Sa'maria calling out for him, her dark brown orbs scanned through her room, trying to see where he could be.

Noticing that her bathroom door was closed assured her that it was getting occupied by the male, since she never kept her bathroom door closed shut.

Walking towards the closed door, her hand clang around the knob, twisting it open. Pushing it forward, her body dragged along with the door, witnessing the male brushing his teeth.

"Oh sorry, I thought you was sleep." Sa'maria apologized to the male, watching his upper body raise from it crouched position as he spat the toothpaste out of the pit of his mouth, a mug invading his resting face.

"Damn, what if I was naked? You never give a nigga no privacy." Von said to Sa'maria, her eyes shifting into a deep roll in return of his statement.

"Okay? I said I was sorry for busting in without warning." Sam repeated herself, a mug creeping through her face after his, reciprocating the disgusted look. "And first off nigga this my room, so you can honestly shut up with that "space" shit."

"Girl.." The male started, stopping himself for talking any further, placing his toothbrush in the pit of his mouth, his teeth closing down the cleaning brush. His arms wrapped around Sa'maria lower half, using his upper strength to his advantage, picking the smaller up in result.

Sam inhaled a gasp at his physical act, her hand smacking against his bare back, the male giving off a tight lipped smile at the smaller as she smacked him repeatedly.

"Dayvon, ouch!" She yelped out in result of him slamming her down on her bed, feeling her body dove into the firm-like mattress.

Dayvon mustered up a smile, his head inching down to face her, Sam small whines could be heard through the soles of both his set of ears.

"You so sensitive." Von remarked to the smaller, exhaling a small laugh as he continued to look at Sa'maria.

"No I'm not." Sam declared, her eyes shifting into a roll, before looking up to him.

"Whatever." Dayvon replied to her, waving Sam off, proceeding to make his way back into the bathroom.

"Well hurry up, im making breakfast." Sa'maria started, her hand grasping onto the bottom hem of her shirt, tugging on both her shirt and shorts. "I just came up here to wake you up but, as I can see you're very much up and well."

"I gotta go." Dayvon announced to Sam, her head shot over to the male, Von seeing her eyebrows in a furrow.

"Where?" Sa'maria questioned him about his further whereabouts, her arms falling on top of one another, displaying in a crossed position against her chest.

"Why you worried bout allat?" Dayvon answered her back with a question, his inching over to face her from the bathroom, his hand pressing down on the sink knob, turning the water off.

"How you gone go? You have no transportation." Sa'maria questioned him for the second time, his eyes shifting into an eye roll.

"Yes I do, ms know it all." He replied back, placing the white washcloth against his face, washing off his skin with the damp towel, wet from hot water.

"So let me guess, 'twinnem' gone pick you up huh?" Sa'maria said, her eyes inching down to her hands, playing with her milk-white acrylics.

"Samaria, please don't fucking start." The male warned the smaller, exhaling a sigh through her body. Hanging his towel against the silver cloth rack after he rang the water out of it, the base of his index finger flicking against the light switch in the bathroom.

"I already started." Sa'maria replied to the older, her shoulders pushing upward, sending out a shrug. Her eyes sharing a glance with him as his lips mustered into a smile.

"Im not finna play witchu today," Dayvon started, his wet tongue running against his plump, melinated bottom lip, proceeding to walk out of the bathroom. "go back downstairs before you blow the damn house down with that nasty ass cooking."

"Von, please don't leave." Sa'maria pleaded, raising herself from off of the bed, her arms wrapping around the male's torso as soon as he walked up to her. "Do you know how long it's been since you stayed over my house? My daddy even asked about you, and he has never done that. You wanna know why he never has? Because your ass used to be over here, everyday!"

"I got shit to do, I'm grown now." The taller replied to her, his eyes inching down to face the smaller in hers.

"You not fucking grown." Sa'maria corrected the male, sucking her teeth in, looking up at him in return.

"I'm 19, ima adult."

"Nooo, you're just legal." Sam corrected him for a second time, leaving the male to exhale a huff afterwards.

"Which means I can do whatever the fuck I want, get on." Dayvon added to the smaller's correction, his large hands resting against Sam's forearms, pushing her off of his body.

"Whatever, I just don't like you anymore."

"Same." Von agreed with the smaller, her eyes cutting him sharper then a knife could once she heard his response.

"Fuck you then." Sa'maria mumbled under her breath, but she made sure it was loud enough for him to hear.

The male teeth smacked against the inside of his lips, his face creeping off into a mug as he did such.

"Fuck you too." Von reciprocated the remark to the female, Sa'maria rolling her eyes for the umpteenth time, exhaling a slight sigh.

Sam proceeded to walk over to the cracked door, her hand pushing it back, leaving her nothing but room to remove herself out of the space with Dayvon.

Walking out of the room, she held the knob with her hand, pushing it forward until she heard a thud through her ear, assuring her that the door was fully closed.

Jogging down the stairs, her head motioned into shake, she always found herself getting into verbal altercations with the male.

Making down to the step before last, she jumped over it, the floor making a sound once her feet met with it.

"Thank y'all for being on the lookout." Sam expressed as she jogged through the kitchen, stopping herself from the mild run once she got close to the hot stove, not wanting to make any mistakes.

"I was the only one that looked out for the food." Wick said to the younger, Sam head doing a slight nod in return.

"I believe you, thank you wick." Sam expressed, his mouth mustered up a smile, reciprocating the nod.

"Shut the hell up," Ramiyah butted in, her eyes inching up from her phone as she heard Wick lies, Wick eyes cutting at her as she sucked on her teeth.

"He lying!"

Wick then was the one to kiss his teeth, looking over at miyah with the plainest expression on his, indicating that she was lying.

Sa'maria did a slight chuckle at the both of them, her eyes landing on Alexis, who was staring at her already for some time.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" Sam questioned the smaller, her mouth mustering down into a frown, she wondered what was on her mind.

"You really about to leave us in a couple of months, and I deadass just can't seem to fathom it yet." Alexis answering, verbally speaking out her thoughts, Wick head nodding as he agreed to his lover statement.

"Exactly, you bout' bogus as hell." Wick added.

"I'm trying to live life and get a good education, while getting rich in the midst of doing all of it." Sa'maria replied back to the couple, her shoulders sending out a shrug, Ramiyah nodding her head as she agreed with Sam.

"Man, I know that's right." Ramiyah agreed, leaving Sa'maria to smile in result.

"Miyah, you're literally about to graduate as an valedictorian." Sa'maria started, her eyes inching up to look at Ramiyah. "How come you haven't picked out a school yet, nor have any suggestions in mind?"

Ramiyah's eyes shifting into a gentle eye roll, placing them back onto the glassed screen of her phone.

"I don't wanna go to college." Miyah mumbled her response back, Sa'marias teeth clicked against her tongue as she heard Miyah's reply.

"What?!? You are too smart for that, you should come to college with me. I'm gonna need somebody, and it's not like you have any other colleges in mind. Besides, i'm literally going to be at an HBCU. You might as well just tag along with me." Sa'maria shrugged as she tried to persuade the female, her hand jerking forward, leading the sausages to fall onto the glass plates that she put out for sausages to cool down on.

"Damn, so you saying I ain't smart enough??" Alexis butted in the two's conversation, hearing Sam talk about Ramiyah tag along, not yet asking her to as well.

But they all knew, even SHE knew damn well.

"Lexi, we know you ain't going to college." Sam, Wick, and Miyah all said in unison. Alexis eyes scanning all three of her friends, smacking her lips.

Alexis hated school ever since she stepped foot in pre-school, she dreaded her whole 11 years of education, it brought such joy to her heart as she was finally graduating within months.

"You right. Cause me and Wick gone get us a big ass house, and I'm about to start having his kids." Alexis smiled, Wick's smile vanishing off of his face with a quickness as he fathomed her reply.

"WHO kids?" Wick exclaimed his question, his facial expressions making both Sam and Miyah bust out into laughs.

Alexis smacked down on her lips, seeing the male who looked at her like she was crazy.

"yours, duh." Alexis repeated herself, her eyes shifting into a gentle roll, a smile mustering through her mouth.

"Girl bye, you might as well put that lil whole fantasy lifestyle of yours right on hold." The male replied back to her, his lips poking out, his head inching forward to place a kiss on the center of her lips right after. "it ain't happening, boo boo."

"Y'all are crazy," Sam remarked to the couple, exhaling a chuckle at her friends. Proceeding to stand on her tippy toes, reaching up to the cabinet, pulling it open and grabbing out four plates for them.

All eyes then went on Von, seeing the male come down the stairs dressed down, looking like he was ready to get on.

Because he was.

"Von, now where the fuck did you get them clothes bro?" Ramiyah exhaled a loud laugh at his clothing, the male mustered up a smile, his palm mushed against the center of her forehead, mushing it.

"From Sam closet, duh." Dayvon answered to Miyah's question, fixing his clean, non-wrinkled shirt, proceeding to walk over to the seat that displayed next to Wick's.

"Wick, Tay called you?" Von questioned the male, Wick's eyes inching up to him, looking up at the taller from his seat.

"Nah, bout what?" Wick asked, leaving von to then shake his head.

"Shit, none if he ain't tell you." The male answered to the other male, kicking hisself up into the chair, resting him bottom on the cushion. "He bout to scoop me up in twenty tho. So make my plate, Sa'maria."

"I'm not making you shit." Sam replied back in a slickly manner, placing her focus onto the plates she was making for everyone else, but him.

"Whatever." Von waved the smaller off, her lips gracing into a smile, exhaling a soft chuckle at his reaction.

"You know i'm just playing, von." Sam reassured the male, her eyes inching up from placing food on each one's plate, seeing him already looking at her.

"I knew that." The male lied out of his mouth, Sa'maria eyes shifting into an eyeroll, knowing that he was fibbing.

"Yall asses be arguing and acting like a married couple." Alexis said about the two, her body spinning back and forth, leaving the seat to swing right along with her.

"Mann, might as well have the reception already." Miyah added on, leaving Wick to exhale a chuckle at the joke.

"Can y'all please the fuck up?" Von said in a questionable tone, looking over at the three whom displayed on his right side.

"Thank you von, tell them again." Sam added, her head motioning up and down into a nod, Dayvon eyes breaking of the three, to look at her.

"Alright," Von started, clearing his throat as he did before proceeding to repeat himself. "Can y'all please shut the fuck up?"

Sam then kissed her teeth, laughing at the male as she placed pancakes onto everyone's plate.

"Von, I didn't physically mean to do it again boy." She smiled, holding onto the metal spoon as it dived into the fresh, hot eggs that displayed in the skillet.

"You gotta let a nigga know some then." He smiled back, looking back over at the fresh food that displayed on five different glassed plates.

As Sam finally got done preparing breakfast for all of them, she grasped onto two plates, handing them to the people that was the nearest, which were the males. Next, going back for a second trip, handing Lexi and Miyah their food after.

"Here, y'all got the butter and syrup. Do that shit y'all selves." Sa'maria annoucned, grasping onto both the 'Imperal' butter, and 'Aunt Jamima' syrup, placing it in the center of the island, so it was a fair reach for everyone to get.

"Thank you." She heard everyone express to her, Sam let off a nod return. Walking around the counter, she began to walk away, proceeding to leave out of the kitchen.

Dayvon catching on to her disappearance, his hand grasping around her arm, stopping her from the attempt.

"Where you going?" The male questioned the smaller about her whereabouts, his eyes inching up to stare at her face, watching her already share a glance with him.

"To get my laptop, I got homework to do." Sa'maria answered to his question, his head shifting a nod, loosening his grip around her forearm as his curiosity was fulfilled.

"What work?" Alexis butted i'm once edge heard Sam's response, turning her body in the chair to face them both.

"Just the essay in Mr. Burn class." Sam answered for a second time, her attention turning on Ramiyah as she heard the younger suck on her teeth.

"Girl, that due date is a week from now." Ramiyah informed her on the obvious, holding the syrup by its plastic handle, drizzling the sticky substance over her golden, round pancakes.

"Now miyah, you know how I am." Sam started,"I just wanna get everything done beforehand, so I don't have shit to do after. Besides, my daddy gone get on my ass if I don't do it."

"But is your daddy here right now?" Miyah questioned, her eyes scanning around the kitchen, along with the living room, before looking back at the female. "Cause I really do not see him."

"Well unlike you Miss Miyah, I follow instructions and listen to what my parents tell me to do." Sam replied, leaving both Wick and Von to voice out sound effects, like the instigators they always have been.

"See like, me personally? I wouldn't DARE, and I mean DARE, let that slide." Wick exclaimed himself, instigating the situation more than it had to be, throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Forreal Forreal." Dayvon added in, continuing his laugh, his hand hitting against Wick's arm harshly as he did so.

"Okay nigga, chill. It wasn't that damn funny." Wick warned the male, his brown orbs cutting at Von, side eyeing him.

Von silenced his him along with his laugh, his face shifting off into a mug, staring at Wick who rubbed gently against his throbbing arm.

"Whatever, Sam." Ra'miyah hand raised in mid air, waving the female off, causing Sam to chuckle.

Sa'maria phone began to ring, everyone's attention going to it, their eyes staring at the device that repeatedly buzzed out.

Sam's armed reached over the counter, her hand stretching, grasping onto the phone that rested against the marble designing.

Her eyes stared at the contact, a smile mustering through her mouth as she saw who it was contacting her.

"Speaking of the devil." Sa'maria said, her thumb gliding across the screen, accepting her father's calling.

"Hold on guys, i'll be back down here after I get my laptop." Sa'maria announced to her friends, only gaining head nods from the four of them, since they were too busy eating on their food like it was the first time they've ever eaten.

"Hey Daddy!" Sa'maria exclaimed herself, greeting her father in a genuine, joyful greet. Her hand raising up to her face, placing the device against her ear, making it cup onto her earpiece.

"Hey Babygirl, what you doing?" Sa'maria father reciprocated the greet, his mouth mustering into a cheesy smile like Sam could see him through the phone, his heart skipped a beat everytime he interacted with his daughter.

"I'm doing good, I got my friends over. They spent the night with me." Sa'maria informed her Dad about the people inside of his home, her mouth mustering into a smile not too far from his, jogging up the stairs for the umpteenth time that morning.

"Von too?" He questioned, Sa'maria exhaling a chuckle through her body only because she knew the male was going to be surprised to hear her answer, her hand pushing against the door, opening it to lead her inside of her bedroom.

"Mhm," Sa'maria hummed her response, her father hearing her body dive into her bedding through the phone.

"Really??" Sam's father questioned, his voice coming off in a more surprised tone, which made Sa'maria do nothing but laugh.

"Exactly! He finally stayed over" Sa'maria verbally replied as her laughing died down, a faint smile showing through her mouth. Her body raising up from the mattress, her eyes scanning through her room, attempting to place the set on her Macbook.

"Well, that's good." Her father spoke, cleansing his throat as the call started to silence. "You did your homework?"

"I was just about to grab my laptop and get it done before you called," Sa'maria spoke the truth to her father, the faint smile still appearing on her face, she rose off of her bed, walking nearly to the other side of her room, grasping onto the silver rectangular device that rested on her bean bag chair.

"When are you coming home?" Sa'maria questioned her father, her eyebrows going into a gentle furrow as she asked.

"Tomorrow, Grandma is going to get me from the airport." Her father answered to her, fulfilling her curiosity.

Sa'maria faint smile then turned into a bright one, the pad of her thumb pressed against her screen, tapping the speaker option. Removing her phone from her face, it proceeded to release the cupping it had against her ear.

"That's good! I honestly miss you, and can't wait until you come back." Sam expressed to her father, placing her phone onto her sheets, her left hand lifting the top half to her laptop, opening the device.

"I miss you too, have fun and also do that work." Her father expressed, reciprocating the affection. "I'm gonna call you tonight before I go to bed, I have to get this work done. Did you get the money I sent you?"

"Yes, thank you so much." Sa'maria expressed, even though she got the weekly allowance every month, she never forgot to thank her father for it. She was forever grateful for what she'd gotten.

"You welcome, I love you."

"I love you too daddy, bye." Sa'maria reciprocated once again, her eyes inching down to look at her screen, her thumb pressing against the red button, ending their call.

Signed in successfully into her desktop-like device, both of her hands grasping onto the laptop, raising off from resting in the pit of her lap as she got up.

Crouching her upper body down, her hand reached for her charger, pulling out of the plug socket. Holding both of the objects in her hand with a tight grasp, she walked out of her room, proceeding to walk down stairs.

Instead of walking back into the kitchen, she walked into the depth of her living room, grasping onto the remote control that sat in the center of the ottoman, turning the volume of the Tv down to a nice volume.

Throwing the remote back down on the sectional piece of the couch, she walked back into the kitchen, seeing all of them still eating on their food.

Sa'maria mustered up a smile, walking down to the end of the island, seating herself into the swinging chair that displayed next to Von, since it was the only one left that wasn't occupied.

Opening her laptop, her eyes inched over to Von, a mug creeping through her resting face as she heard the male smacking on his pancakes.

"It's good huh?" Sa'maria teased both Wick and Von, it was like they were inhaling the food more than digesting it.

"No..i'm just starving." Wick lied, he refused to give Sam her props, the hater inside of his body couldn't applaud her for the truth.

"On foe nem." Von agreed, pouring more syrup on his half eaten pancakes, along with the cheesy, scrambled eggs.

Sam sucked down on her teeth, her head shifting into a small shake, continuing to glance at the two males.

"Niggas never wanna give credit when it's due." Sa'maria remarked, subbing the males in her statement. "That's why i'm about to stop doing shit for y'all."

"You just like my damn mama," Wick started, his tongue licking off the syrup that dropped on the pad of his index finger and thumb. "You say you ain't gone do shit for me no more, and then turn around still do it. You ain't fooling nobody, Sa'maria."

Sam broke out into a laugh, looking over at Wick.

"Shut up wick." Sa'maria remarked as her laugh died down, her eyes inching over to the glassed screen of her laptop, going on to a blank google doc, starting on her homework assignment.

Dayvon then moved his head over to Sa'marias laptop, facing the screen that was before his eyes.

Sa'marias vision getting blocked from her screen as Dayvon placed his head before her eyes, seeing the back of his head in her face.

"You bout to write a essay, folks?" Von questioned, his head inching over to face her.

"Von, get out my face." Sa'maria replied to the male with a statement he wasn't looking forward to, her hand palming against the male's rather big forehead, mushing it backwards.

The male mustered a smile over at her, his head shaking back and forth, making his dreads move right along with him.

"You mean as fuck."

"i'm mean? I shouldn't be hearing shit coming from you about me being rude and mean." Sa'maria replied back to his remark, taking it as foolishness for him to be coming at her.

"ion give a fuck," He started, his hand wrapping around the base of the fork, poking the metal silverware through the heart of his pancake, picking up the cut piece in return. "You still gone hear shit bout it from me."

"And my point exactly, you're mean." Sam exhaled a chuckle, flipping his remark on him, her eyes going back onto focusing on the document for the second time.

Dayvon felt his phone vibrating through his pants, the male eyes inches down to his jeans, hearing his phone repeatedly buzz.

"Oh shit, I think this Durk." Dayvon announced, his hand fishing down into his side pocket, grasping onto the phone.

Sa'marias mood went down by a thousand, her smile becoming faint, before she stopped smiling as one.

"oH sHiT, i ThInK tHiS dUrK." Sa'maria mimicked the male, the base in her voice deepened as she tried to sound like him to her best potential.

"Quit that shit, sa'maria." Dayvon warned the smaller, Sam's eyes shifting over into an eyeroll, still keeping her eyes onto her computer, attempting the starting of the essay.

Itching to stare up at the smaller, he couldn't since his vision stuck on his glassed screen, his thumb gliding against it, sliding against the answer button, answering the phone for the male.

The male placed his phone up to his ear, greeting Tay Tay, whom he didn't want to admit was his new bestfriend, the one who was slowly taking Sa'marias place.

"Wassup?" Dayvon greeted the male through the call, his starting greet triggered Sam down to the core.

Sa'maria heavily disliked that Dayvon got him a new bestfriend, but what she hated every more was that the male tried to lie to her, telling her that him and Tay weren't as close as she thought they were, especially not Best, bestfriends, enough to take Sa'marias spot.

Wick calls her jealous all the time, only because Sam talked to him the most about everything that occurred through her life on a daily basis.

Wick was the females second favorite, even though she loved all of her friends equally. She could admit, she connected to her friends in all different ways, but her go to about everything lately, was Wick.

Since Von acted liked he was forever busy, never picking up the phone for the female even though he 'claimed' he did.

Von has his day's, he was very wishy washy.

One day he would be consist with Sam, staying over at her house the whole day, spending time with the female. Next, ignoring her, and if he did, all she ever received was dry replies.

See, it would've been different if she knew the male was keeping himself busy with productive, safe things.

But he's wasnt, proceeding to partake in acts that was the opposite of safe. It bothered her down to the core, she gained nothing but anxiety when he didn't answer the phone for her, knowing the type of stuff he did, didn't make it any better.

Well, let's just say it used too. But, Sa'maria learned to not letting it stress her out as much as before, since she was getting immune to all the shifting and changes he was going through.

But, that still didn't give it a green light to make her feel like she had to accept it, because she didn't.

"Alright twin, i'm ready." Dayvon summed up their conversation, Dayvon's voice smacking the smaller out of her thoughts, bringing Sa'maria back into reality.

The male then dropped the phone back from his face, hanging up his call after they exchanged a few more words. Sa'maria eyes inching over, sharing a glance at Von as he released himself from the seating, jumping down from the island chair.

"Wick, you gone stay here folksnem?" Dayvon spoke out to Wick, questioning the male as he walked over to the sink, pushing the knob upward, leaving the water to turn on in result.

"Hell yea, i'm chilling today." Wick replied to the male, watching some paper towel off of its role, wiping his hands off with the thick tissue.

Dayvon turned the water off, proceeding to get some paper towel from the roll, wiping his clean, wet hands onto they were dry.

"You know I refuse to tell you this shit any other time," Wick started, his head inching over to face Sam, cleansing his throat before starting back up. "But this shit right here? Ian gone lie, you ate with this one."

"On tooka grave." Dayvon agreed with the male, the bottom of his shoe pressing against the step-like button on the trash, watching the lid lift up as he stepped on it. "aye, what's that shit they be saying, folks? real bad."

Alexis and Ramiyah laughed in unison at Dayvon, the male looking over at them, mustering up a smile at them continuously laughing at him.

"yeah, that was funny as hell." Ramiyah started, cleansing her throat as she picked up her plate, raising it up to Von form him to take. "Can you put my plate in the sink, though?"

Von smile then vanished, his eyes inching down to look at the the glassed plate that had nothing but syrup on it, before looking back up to her.

"Mmcht, fuck you then." Ramiyah shifted her eyes into an eye roll, jumping out of the swinging chair, walking over to the sink to place her plate inside of it herself.

Sam closed her laptop, unseating herself from the island chair, grasping onto her charger and phone afterwards.

Dayvon noticed Sa'maria walking out of the kitchen for a second time within 30 minutes.

"Sam!" Von called out for the smaller, his eyebrows positioning into a gentle furrow as she watched her continuously walk away.

Sa'maria stopped in the pit of her tracks, turning around on the sole of her heels, proceeding to face him.

"Yes?" Sam answered to him, glancing at the male as she watched him walk up to her.

"You know i'm leaving, right?" The male questioned her, informing her on the obvious.

"Mhm," Sam hummed her answer, her eyes breaking away from his, glancing down at her phone to check notifications.

"So, why you ain't telling me bye if you going upstairs?" Dayvon furrowed his eyebrows once more, a confused expression washing over his face.

"Bye." Sa'maria replied in a vaugely manner, holding onto the black railing that showcased her stairs.

Dayvon shifted his head into a jerk, watching the smaller walk up the stairs before proceeding to follow her up them.

"Bye? Just bye? Youon never say that to me." Von started, walking into the females room after her, "what about the big ass lecture, and the hug?"

Sa'maria stayed silent, seating herself on the edge of her bed, looking at the male was he displayed in front of her eyes.

Her eyes shifted into a slight eyeroll, looking away from the male's presence, staring into nothing.

"Sa'maria, what the fuck is up witchu lil folks? You on yo period or some shit?" Dayvon questioned the smaller, his hands pushing against his face, his palms running down the surface of his skin. Exhaling a sigh, his hands escaped from his view, looking back forward to her.

"No. And you know what's wrong with me." Sam answered, turning her body over to face her bed, crawling under the covers. The goosebumps tickling her skin as they displayed on her arms, in result of the cold air circulating from around the house.

"Sam, how many fuckin times do I have to tell you that nigga IS NOT MY BESTFRIEND?!" Dayvon emphasized his last words, Sa'maria exhaling a sigh.

"It's the principle, the things you do."

"What now?! Why you always judging me??" Von did a slight groan of irritation after his statement, Sam's head jerking back, her body leaning up, resting her back against her headboard.

"Judging you??" Sa'maria repeated the males words, her eyebrows inching up to a furrow. "Dayvon it's literally a difference between judgement, and me caring about you dumbass!"

"Aye, watch yo mouth lil girl." Dayvon warned the smaller about her remarks and her tone, Sam's shoulders pushing upward, sending out a shrug.

"No, i'm not doing shit. I'm so tired of your two faced ass."

"How the fuck am I two faced sa'maria?! Why the fuck you so jealous?! If i'm saying you my bestfriend, that mean yo ass still my bestfriend. What the fuck yo dingy ass aint getting?!?" Dayvon raised his voice at her, his temper was starting to get the best of him.

"Von, honestly I tell you this all the time, and i'm getting tired of explaining it." Sa'maria started herself, placing the laptop down on the surface of her legs that was covered by the comforters. "You're right, maybe I am still you're bestfriend, and I should obviously accept the fact that we're never going back to how we used to be."

Dayvon clenched down on the pit of his jaw, his hand reaching out to her laptop, throwing it to the, knocking the device on her lap, down onto the floor.

Sa'maria eyes watched the laptop falling onto the floor, exhaling a chuckle as she heard the loudest thud of her laptop as it hit the flooring.

"Von, I swear if my shit don't work after I pick it up.." Sa'maria warned the male as she cut her eyes at him, her mood shifted into a more serious one, he honestly had her fucked up after throwing her stuff that was more than expensive.

"mmcht, man fuck you and that bitch ass laptop." Von started, "the next thing i'm bout to throw is yo' ass in a minute, keep playin' wimme."

"Von, just leave me alone." Sa'maria declared, exhaling a gentle sigh as her arms reached out for her laptops, raising herself back up as she got her laptop in her grasp. "I'll see you, when I see you. And im not calling you this time either, so let's see how long this is going to take if im not the one calling."

"You never call me nomore, so what the fuck is you even talking bout?" The male started, walking up from behind her as he watched the smaller close her laptop down. "You really on some other shit, sam."

"I'm always on some other shit, Von. Always."

"Because you is!" He started, "look at you, mad as fuck for what?!"

"You know what the fuck i'm mad for! Get the fuck out my face dayvon, you already threw my shit and you making me heated AS shit. The next thing that about to be thrown, is your ass against this room." Sam warned him, leaving him to chuckle at her.

"You don't scare me, little one."

"I never said I did, all I said was get the fuck out my face before I touch you."Sam corrected him, her shoulders sending out a shrug.

"Why we can't never be cool no more?" Dayvon questioned the smaller, both of them hearing him suck in his teeth, wrapping his dread around the base of his index finger. "Every hour, we argue."

"It's because of you, Von." Sa'maria played the blame game, looking up at him as he continued to hover over her.

Von looked like he was about to say something, but the words didn't come out once Wick interrupted the two's altercation.

"Aye von, tay out here!" Wick yelled from downstairs, informing the male about Tay Tay's presence.

Dayvon head inched over to the smaller window, walking over it, proceeding to lift a blind up with his finger.

Assuring himself that the male was outside, he walked over to the smaller's nightstand, grasping the knob to the small drawer of the nightstand, pulling it open.

"Von, why is that even in here?" Sa'maria said to him, watching the male grasp onto his Gun out of the space.

Exhaling a laugh, he made sure it was on safety before placing the deadly weapon inside of his hanes drawls, letting the butt of the gun rest against his pelvis.

"I was sleep, where else was I gone put it folks?" The male replied, pulling his shirt neatly over his gun.

The male then walked back over to the smaller, his eyes inching down to look her in the face.

"Is you gone give me a hug, or you gone be stubborn?" He questioned, levaing Sa'maria to quickly come up with her answer.

"Be stubborn." She replied, he smacked down on his lips as he heard her response.

"Girl, bring yo ass over hea." The male hand reached out for her arm, placing it in his grasp, forcing the smaller into his warm embrace.

Von wrapped his arms around Sam tightly, leaving her to exhale a more so sigh of relief, reciprocating the hug.

"Since you mad, we can go downtown and get yo' favorite pizza." The male insisted, looking down at the smaller as she pulled her face up from his chest. "We gone talk this shit out. That sound cool?"

Sa'maria lips mustered into a smile, her head inching up and down, shifted into a nod, "yes."

"Bet." Dayvon replied, letting her break away from his grasp. "Ima come scoop you back up around likeee, 5. Be ready, lil girl."

"I will." Sa'maria assured the male, her mood changing from mad to joyful, she was happy that the male finally wanted to talk about feelings, since he never was the type to do such too often.

"Aight, I luh' you Sam." The male expressed, walking to the door of the smaller's room.

"I love you too Von, please be safe." Sam reciprocated the affection, the expression on her face came off serious as she said it.

The male exhaling a chuckle at her reply, it found it humorous on how she tried to always act like she was his mother.

"Okay mama, I will." The male jokingly remarked to the smaller, Sam didn't find it as much of funny because she really meant what she said.

"I'm being serious," Sam started, reaching across the bed, grasping onto her phone. "And turn your damn location back on. What the fuck possessed you to turn it off anyways?"

"Ion know." Dayvon answered in a flat tone, his fingers scratching against his scalp that came off itchy. "I gotta go tho'."

"K, see you." Sa'maria said her goodbyes, her hand raising up to give her a small wave. The males mouth mustering into a smile, opening the door and walking out of the depth of the room.

Her smile then became off faint before wiping off her face completely, exhaling a small sigh, sitting back down on her bed.

Sa'marias head inched up once again, hearing someone come into her room, soon seeing it was Alexis.

"Hey Sam," Alexis greeted Sam, jumping down into the pit of her bed, mustering a smile.

"Hey Lexi, what's wrong?" Sam questioned in a worried expression of tone, her body turning over to hers.

"Nothing, just wanted to know what the fuck was going on up here?"Alexis answered her question with one, her eyebrows shifting into a gentle furrow.

"Me and Von got into a little argument, but hey, honestly what's new?" Sa'maria answered Alexis curiousity, exhaling a slight sigh, her eyes inched up to the ceiling, look at the fan that displayed above the two.

"Y'all gotta get it together, I think y'all just falling apart and growing apart from each other." Alexis stated her opinion, Sa'maria head inching over her left to face Lexi as she talked.

"But that's such a hard pill to swallow if it's true." Sam replied back over to her, Alexis head shifting into a nod, agreeing and understanding where the older was coming from.

"Yeah I get it, because y'all really two peas in a pod." Alexis remarked about the two.

"At least it felt like it. But these past two years, he's been pissing me off and constantly doing things I don't like." Sa'maria ranted to the smaller, "I just don't want to give up on our friendship, it's too much shit behind it just to let it all go away."

"You talking like you his girlfriend," Ramiyah butted into their conversation, right as she busted into Sa'marias room.

"Am I really?" Sa'maria questioned Ramiyah, her body raising up to face the smaller who stood at the edge of the bed, before proceeding to crawl in between the middle of them.

"Yes, honestly." Ramiyah stood on what she said, Sa'marias mouth mustered down into a frown since that assured her that Miyah wasn't joking not one bit.

"Lexi?" Sa'maria called out for Alexis, looking over at the smaller to see if she agreed as well, only for her to basically get a yes in return from her, seeing her making an indecisive expression with her face.

"Ehhh, I wouldn't say that's the truth necessarily. He's your bestfriend, and you're feeling some type of way that y'all are drifting apart. Which is totally understandable." Alexis explained her view to the situation, her hand grasping onto a throw pillow that displayed on Sam's bed, hitting Ramiyah's face with it. "So stop being rude, miyah."

"I'm not being rude, I'm just stating facts."

"Girl, get out my fucking room." Sa'maria remarked, her hands mushing against her shoulders, sending it a hard push.

"No, I'm staying right here. The fuck." Miyah spoke, a mug invading through her resting face at Sam, before checking her nails.

"Bitch." Alexis mumbled under her breath, Ramiyah eyes inching over to her with a quickness after hearing her murmur.

"You can honestly speak up, scary hoe." Ramiyah remarked out to Alexis, Sa'maria eyes quickly jumping over to Alexis, knowing she was about to get something started.

"Who scary?!" Alexis exclaimed herself, jumping up on the bed, standing on her knees.

"You, bitch." Ramiyah repeated herself, a grin mustering through her mouth as she knew she was triggering Alexis.

"I said you was a BITCH, and I ain't never been a scary ass bitch. And we both know that." Alexis admitted to her mumble, going off on the younger.

"Girllll, if you ain't gone fight me about it, shut the fuck up." Ramiyah answered to her, Alexis catching a wave of irritation as it came off in a nonchalantly manner, Miyah said it that way on purpose because she knew it could ruffle upon her feathers more than anything.

"Ouuuu, bitch- you know what? You ain't worth it." Alexis said, placing the throw pillow next to Ramiyah's head, grasping onto her belongings before traveling over to Sam's side.

"Sa'maria kick her off the bed, please." Alexis pleaded for Sa'maria to partake in the physical act, Sam exhaling a laugh in reaction, placing the cover over Alexis as she laid down in the bed.

"I wish I would feel a bitch feet on me." Miyah spoke, making Sam laugh out even louder.

"Bitch, shut up. Both of y'all." Sa'maria said to the both of them as her laughing became faint, hearing both of them smack down on their lips in unison after.

"You one to be talking," Miyah started, turning over to face Sa'maria. "If Von was here right now, y'all would've been throwing shit at each other."

"No forreal though likeee, what was that loud ass noise when y'all was up here?" Alexis questioned, making Sa'maria do nothing but shift her head into a shake as she reminisced about the rather soon past moments.

"Girl, he threw my fucking laptop." Sa'maria filled them in on what occurred moments before.

"Von just do not be giving a fuck."

"He never did though, so what's new?" Lexi slightly chuckled, Miyah head going into a nod, agreeing with the smaller.

"Why y'all just leave wick down there?" Sam questioned, her eyebrows inching up into a furrow as she looked at the both of them.

"He was never meant to be down there by hisself, I wanted to come up here by MYSELF to talk to you." Alexis answered, emphasizing the 'myself', since it was directed to Miyah.

"girlll, shut up please." Miyah smacked her hand against her leg, as she looked over at lexi.

"No, because this ain't a two man." Lexi replied, as she rolled her eyes. "Always wanna follow somebody."

"y'all need to shut up, for real." Sa'maria repeated herself from before, exhaling a sigh."Lexi, you went out there to see your brother?"

"Yes. His mean, big eyed ass." Alexis remarked about Tay Tay, both Miyah and Sam exhaling laughs in unison.

"Alexis, you deadass wrong." Sa'maria continued her laugh, leaving Alexis to tag along with the two's laughing, exhaling a chuckle herself.

All three of their laughs died down, Sam placed her head on top of Miyah's head, proceeding to click on Instagram through her home screen.

Her eyes inching up in the top right corner, seeing a 10 more new dm's in the circled red button.

The pad of the thumb glided left on her screen, making the app direct over to her messages.

Sam's curiosity was fulfilled, exhaling out a discourage sigh, seeing that it was nothing but niggas texting her.

"niggas." Sa'maria remarked, her eyes shifting into a roll as she scrolled through all of the messages. A plunging urge washing over her to tap all of them, leave them on seen, and laugh once they all unsend their pathetic, corny messages.

"Talk to one of them, it won't hurt." Ramiyah insisted for the elder to do, looking down at Sam's phone, watching her click through a couple of the messages, following up with their profiles to see if their looks were decent or not.

"Nah for real," Alexis scooted closer to the two, laying her head on the pad of Sam's shoulder. "not even one bit."

"They not even worth my time," Sa'maria sighed, clicking on one of the boys highlights. "I bet they do this shit everday, with bout five different girls."

"Who gives a fuck?" Miyah replied, "it's fun to have a few niggas, I ain't say you had to commit."

"True." Alexia added, agreeing right along with Ramiyah as soon as Wick busted into Sam's room.

"What the fuck you saying true for?!" Wick questioned, his eyes focused on Alexis as he walked into the depth of the room.

"Nothing babe, i'm just agreeing with them." Lexi answered, trying to hide her smile.

"You don't need to be agreeing with nobody when it comes to that type of shit, don't get fucked up." He replied back to her, his hand wrapping around her jet black, curly lace front, sending it a light tug as he stood at the side of the bed she displayed on.

"Okay! let my hair go, bruh." Alexis yelled out, exhaling chuckles as her head jerked back as he let it go.

"Make some room for me, I wanna know what's going on besties." Wick announced, pushing miyah over so he could have some room to lay down with the three females.

"Don't fucking push me, Wick." Miyah spat, rolling her eyes as she scooted over some more, until she couldn't.

"Girl, I can do whatever the fuck I want to." The male replied back to her in a slickly manner, the palm of his hand resting against her forehead, mushing it before laying the back of his head on a pillow.

"Yeah to Alexis, but you ain't doing that shit with me." Ramiyah said back to him, Wick waving her off in result.

"Yall gone have to chill.." Sa'maria spoke out for the third time in the same setting, leaving all three of them to exhale harsh sighs.

"Sa'maria, shut the fuck up." They all said in unison, leaving Sam to smack down on her teeth.

"Nigga y'all in MY room! Y'all want me to shut the fuck up so bad, get out then." Sa'maria insisted them to exit, looking at the three who didn't even budge to remove themselves off of the mattress.

"Yo room or not, we telling you to shut up." Wick shrugged, Sam eyes cut over to him, giving him a thick glare.

"I'm so tired of all of y'all, for real." Sa'maria expressed to the three of them, her eyes shifting into a roll, placing them back onto her phone, proceeding to scroll through the media app.

"Girl bye, you love us and you'll die if you didn't have us." Alexis dramatically spoke, leaving Sam to look over at her and chuckle.

"You right, I wouldve." Sa'maria agreed with Alexis, a smile mustering through her mouth after, her hand reaching out to grasp onto the remote, following up with Hulu, looking through the streaming service for a good movie for the group to watch.

• 𝟗𝟐𝟔𝟎 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬; 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞.

• 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐚'𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞?

• 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌
💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...